+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 53 LastLast

Thread: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Angry Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

#Stop5G Epidemiological studies in humans examining the incidence of brain and other types of cancers, (ii) carcinogenesis in normal, transgenic and tumor-prone animals, (iii) genetic damage (excess DNA damage in somatic cells, if un-repaired and/or mis-repaired, can lead to carcinogenesis while similar damage in germ cells can be transmitted to the next generation), and (vi) non-genotoxic indices such as cell cycle/proliferation, apoptosis, inter-/intra-cellular signaling, gene and protein expression, and oxidative stress as well as immune, reproduction (development, teratology), neurological (blood-brain barrier, behavior, hypersensitivity) responses. The data reported from each of these investigations published in peer-reviewed scientific journals indicated both an absence and a presence of an effect from RF (EMF) exposure!

~source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4199025
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th March 2023 at 14:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017), Reinhard (23rd November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Default Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

Quote Posted by gnostic9 (here)
    Why not try what the inpower movement is doing, via legal means, check out their site.

https://inpowermovement.com/

Love peace and joy to all!
    This should have its own thread, everyone should watch the video at that link. Excellent.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), East Sun (15th November 2017), ExomatrixTV (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), misbis (18th November 2017), Reinhard (23rd November 2017), sandy (15th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Just say no. Reversed now.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), ExomatrixTV (18th March 2023), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Michelle Marie (15th November 2017), misbis (18th November 2017), TelosianEmbrace (8th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Why not try what the inpower movement is doing, via legal means, check out their site.

This should have its own thread, everyone should watch the video at that link. Excellent.
    It IS excellent! And it has far more applications than just 5G or cell towers.

Have you watched Part II yet?

I haven't. But I'm going to, then I'm "going to town" with this one. Just by creating the feeling of empowerment, we are more empowered. Just by writing a document calling for someone's accountability, we have an effect. Just by intending to make someone accountable, we have an effect.

And adding the ho'opono pono prayer, we can REALLY transmute the energy! Mercy and compassion can really turn things around.

I intend that everyone who has taken an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States are ACCOUNTABLE now. (Please share that intention.)

Ho' opono pono:
    I'm sorry.
    Please forgive me.
    Thank you.
    I love you.

Ok, now I expect miracles!

Peace and love to all,
    💙🌀⚡️🌀💙Michelle Marie💙🌀⚡️🌀💙
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2017), Ewan (15th November 2017), ExomatrixTV (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Reinhard (17th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

• "Resonance Beings of Frequency" (Documentary):
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th March 2023 at 14:49.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Michelle Marie (21st November 2017), Reinhard (17th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Yes, indeed.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (16th November 2017), ExomatrixTV (17th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Michelle Marie (17th November 2017), misbis (18th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    This new technology will go from using 1 to 4GHZ to using 24-90+ GHZ.

That is equivalent to 90 Billion Electromagnetic waves hitting the body every second. Whereas we are now already suffering the effects of waves that are 2 and a half to three feet, the new waves will be an inch to half an inch and cell towers will be smaller. Near everyone's homes and at least one every 200 to 300 meters apart. Even inside our homes with the Internet of Things.
    So.. for starters, we know a few things about Electromagnetic Frequencies and their interactions with materials.

Simple example:

We know that ~2.5ghz is the best frequency for heating effects, and it tapers off before and after that.. 5ghz is still in the penetration range but far enough above the "sweet spot" that it should be considered "better", shouldn't it?.

I work with 5ghz wireless already, it's a lot faster but the signal penetration is terrible compared to the 2.4Ghz that most wifi runs on (for now).

penetration wise, 5g is BETTER than anything 2.4 or 2.5ghz transmitted...

BTW, science does NOT work by consensus,, EVER... when you see "180 scientists say...." it's a logical fallacy; mental manipulation.

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    I’m also told, by the same contractor, that:

A) there is a direct link between a phone and a satellite, eliminating “dead zones” (and they are testing now to also eliminate the need for cell towers for 5G)
    No, that's ridiculous.. 5g has LESS range than any previous tech, it will need MORE transmitters and recievers. plus anyone who has used a Sat phone knows how crappy they are, if you move you can block the signal with your head (depending on where in the world you are and what bird you are connecting to).

Yes, they will need to eliminate cell towers and put transmitters/receivers in a MUCH more dense deployment than the current cell towers are (IE: far more of them, far closer together). makes sense that they'd ditch expensive towers for small "building top" units. Not sure how well this will work in rural areas however.

And

B) there is no research done on effects on human or animal bodies, nor will it be conducted or considered— the only concern is bandwidth.
    Probably very true.. because we've done a bunch of research on this stuff already and know the further you go from 2.450ghz the better...

Within the team, I’m told that nobody working on 5G wants to stand between the transmitter (I.e. phone) and the receiver.

The bandwidth levels they are getting are extremely high.

We’re talking HD video in real time, enabling a blindfolded driver to use 5G to maneuver a race car outfitted with a camera, with their only source of feedback beaming from the camera, to a receiver, back to a monitor in the blacked out vehicle traveling at high speed.
    Superstitions abound everywhere.. I work with remote satellite packages and everyone says the same thing.. my biggest transmitter is an 8watt buc (TINY!) and still the people working on it won't walk in front because "they want to have kids still" or some other clueless remark..

However, 5g will probably end up being bad for us because it allows the technocracy to expand.. the bandwith, as you say.. is pretty insane... up to 20Gbps.. !
    Last edited by TargeT; 16th November 2017 at 20:44.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ewan (16th November 2017), ExomatrixTV (17th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Jayke (17th November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (17th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), MorningFox (17th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017), Reinhard (17th November 2017), Tam (25th February 2019), Zionbrion (27th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th March 2023 at 14:51.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

The negative health effects are meaurable and confirmed on a very large scale. Anyone can see the trends just by observation of what is going on around them.

With additional research, the details of health impacts are detailed by so many that refuting this evidence and cross-research would seem illogical. And what would be the motive?

When I look into all of the details of the research it is clear how well it is understood although I dont have as deep of an understanding. What I do understand resonates with what I observe around me: increase in Alzheimer's, increase in cancers, low fertility rates, mental health issues, and immune issues. It is said to alter/damage DNA as well.

Fortunately, the suppression of cancer cures using resonant frequencies has been exposed. There are two videos on this site that reveal the details of the suppression, and the usefulness of the technologies. The war on natural healing is now being defeated.

http://truthstreammedia.com/2017/08/...al-rife-right/

We have solutions to the harmful health effects!
    We have solutions that will stop the rampant tyrannies that effect our health.
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), genevieve (17th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Reinhard (17th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

This was posted on educate-yourself.org, 11/14/2017.
    It is a 10 page letter to Congress re: discussing the health of having 5g. I am reading this now and next few days b/c of the legal speak it has. I am too slow to understand but I thought others would still be very interested.

http://emfsafetynetwork.org/wp-conte...ess-2017-1.pdf

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), genevieve (17th November 2017), Michelle Marie (17th November 2017), Reinhard (17th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    This was posted on educate-yourself.org, 11/14/2017.
    It is a 10 page letter to Congress re: discussing the health of having 5g. I am reading this now and next few days b/c of the legal speak it has. I am too slow to understand but I thought others would still be very interested.

http://emfsafetynetwork.org/wp-conte...ess-2017-1.pdf
    That's awesome. I'm going to include it as an exhibit in the process guided by the www.inpowermovement.com group. There is a thread for this movement here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1191078

It really IS a growing movement where people are taking their power back through a legal contractual move based on the HIGHEST laws.

Thanks so much, raregem!
    MM

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th March 2023), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), raregem (17th November 2017), Reinhard (17th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

⚠️ Remember things that the government once deemed “safe” include such toxic horrors as: Cigarettes, Asbestos, GMOs, Fluoride, Glyphosate, Thalidomide, Mercury, DDT, Lead-Paint, Pesticides, Agent Orange, Bisphenol A (BPA), Leaded Petrol, Amalgam Teeth Fillings, NeuroToxic Aspartame, Untested Vaccine Preservatives etc.
    • Can we really trust these so-called government ‘health’ agencies?
    Consider this: A $25m government study by the National Toxicology Program has concluded that wireless radiation causes cancer. Natural health advocates say that 70 percent of non-industry studies assess wireless radiation as harmful; with industry studies, the effects are reversed – with only 32 percent showing that wireless radiation is harmful. But, either way, the dangers are clear and being ignored by our government due to corporate interests!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th March 2023 at 14:55.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th November 2017), genevieve (19th November 2017), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Remember – things that the government once tested and considered “safe” include such toxic horrors as thalilomide, smoking, asbestos, lead paint, and Agent Orange. Can we really trust these so-called government ‘health’ agencies?

Consider this: A $25m government study by the National Toxicology Program has concluded that wireless radiation causes cancer. Natural health advocates say that 70 percent of non-industry studies assess wireless radiation as harmful; with industry studies, the effects are reversed – with only 32 percent showing that wireless radiation is harmful. But, either way, the dangers are clear and being ignored by our government due to corporate interests!!
    No, we can't trust them. They are not ignorant of the health damages that are caused. They are purposely hiding the facts and are going to great lengths to cover up the truth. They are masters at deception.

As the researchers say, they only talk about thermal effects. They ignore in their "lack of" safety standards the non thermals effects: hormone imbalances, mental damages, DNA destruction, cancer causing, neurological damage.

A connection needs to be realized between what we are seeing in real life (disease in friends, relatives, associates, the population at large) and where these diseases and conditions are coming from.

Then, following the money, who is responsible. Who makes the money on technology; who makes the money on cancer and other diseases, and who makes money by passing unfit safety standards. There are specific people that are responsible and accountable.

I trust people of integrity who do what is right. They have goodwill toward all.

We are in a process of discovery. The truth is coming out. We are sharing awareness and taking action.

This is an informative thread that is part of that action.

Best blessings,
    MM

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

The very people who know and propagate the harm to life on earth also are being affected as well - are they not? They may escape the gmo's but what about the poisoned air/ nano particles and the cell towers, computer radiation and the like ? How can "they" escape this part? Wouldn't they also be affected?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Thanks

LATEST UN 'Agenda 2030' & 5G News PDF-file: https://www.un.org/ecosoc/sites/www....ncept-note.pdf :O WOW!

I also uploaded a backup copy to my server: http://whynotnews.eu/pdf/UN-5G-Agend...ncept-Note.pdf
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th November 2017 at 23:16.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Reinhard (21st November 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Thanks

Studies have shown a distinct similarity between fluoride toxicity and EMR ( Electo-Magnetic Radiation) toxicity.
    Research studies have shown that fluoride is accumulated in the pineal gland as opposed to the muscle and bone corresponding to it, this interrupts melatonin production which is essential for our health. The same research shows the same results from EMR.
    Fluoride exposure leads to premature deaths and diseases, damage to sperm quality, premature ageing and early onset of puberty, cancers and alzheimers, all of which have been attributed to low levels of EMR.
    The profiles of both Fluoride and EMR show the same level of toxicity.
    It is plausible that the introduction of Fluoride was a test to see the impact that EMR would have on the body.
    There are a million fold differences between safety levels of EMR in different countries with Austria at 0.1 the lowest level and the UK at 1000-10.000 W/cm2, the highest.
    The USA has set levels of 200-1000.
    Whilst fluoride in the drinking water is set at 64% in USA and 11% in the UK.
    So although there are more than 5 times higher amounts of fluoride in the water in the USA, there are 5 to 500 times more dangerous levels of EM radiation.
    Interestingly, Israel stopped putting fluoride in the water supply in 2014 after a ruling by the Supreme Court implemented by the then-health- minister for Israel, Yael German, but was re-introduced in 2016 after German was voted out.
    The following is a pdf research file from 2013 which clearly shows the similarities between fluoride and EMR toxicity. http://www.fluorideresearch.org/463/...04-117_sfs.pdf

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Reinhard (21st November 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

QUESTION ~is this official patent just a "theory"?
    https://www.google.com/patents/DE102...=inassignee%3A
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd November 2017 at 13:38.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), Reinhard (23rd November 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

It's a CRIME against HUMANITY and violates Constitutional Rights.

It sounds like it describes an apparatus that could have been used by MK Ultra in their "synthetic telepathy" mind control program.

Maybe it will be used on a broader scale with 5G (?)

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 23rd November 2017 at 02:10.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Reinhard (23rd November 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

that offical German only patent is real... but so are a LOT of crazy patents (ever looked through the US ones?)... not much there really.... is that the best proof?

BTW, don't reference a study then not link to it.. (Studies have shown a distinct similarity between fluoride toxicity and EMR ( Electo-Magnetic Radiation) toxicity.)... it's just bad business, plus your credibility greatly improves when you source your claims
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), Reinhard (23rd November 2017), Tam (25th February 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

HERE IT COMES. AS WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF GODS AROUND http://www.businessinsider.com/antho...ai-god-2017-11

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2017), Reinhard (23rd November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 53 LastLast