+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 LastLast

Thread: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), petra (23rd November 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    QUESTION ~is this official patent just a "theory"?
    https://www.google.com/patents/DE102...=inassignee%3A
    that offical German only patent is real... but so are a LOT of crazy patents (ever looked through the US ones?)... not much there really.... is that the best proof?

BTW, don't reference a study then not link to it.. (Studies have shown a distinct similarity between fluoride toxicity and EMR ( Electo-Magnetic Radiation) toxicity.)... it's just bad business, plus your credibility greatly improves when you source your claims

Maybe the proof is in the making as more dots are connected. Are you trying to discredit this information by calling it crazy? Just wondering.

Here is a link from an article by Omnisense that indicates who uses this technology.

http://www.cybernetic.network/2017/1...c-network.html

I'll cross-reference the post here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1192435

Within this link are other valuable links including:

Ex-CIA agent exposes Shadow Government & Deep State
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rMzASKwtIBw

And there's another ex-CIA whistleblower diagramming the shadow government on another thread. I'll see if I can find it, then update this post.

Thanks,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 23rd November 2017 at 13:16.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), misbis (23rd November 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    A question for all of this:

When our votes don't count, when Congress does not represent us, when regulatory agencies are infiltrated by the corporations they are supposed to protect us from, when the courts don't uphold justice, what is our next alternative???

Thanks for your inspired ideas in advance.

Michelle Marie ⭐️🌌⭐️🌠⭐️🌠⭐️🌌⭐️
    Our only hope at this stage is appealing to the divine realm. With our direct sincere request they will answer. goosebumps!
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    A question for all of this:

When our votes don't count, when Congress does not represent us, when regulatory agencies are infiltrated by the corporations they are supposed to protect us from, when the courts don't uphold justice, what is our next alternative???

Thanks for your inspired ideas in advance.

Michelle Marie ⭐️🌌⭐️🌠⭐️🌠⭐️🌌⭐️
    Our only hope at this stage is appealing to the divine realm. With our direct sincere request they will answer. goosebumps!
    You are absolutely correct.

I do make appeals daily. With others in a group weekly.

Many in our world are doing this. We are being heard and answered!

Thank you!!! Such a good point.

💜⚡️🌹⚡️💙
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Tyy1907 (23rd November 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

My appeal says "FIX IT" in all capitals. I'm not even saying please.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st February 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

~I founded this #Stop5G Facebook Group 11-11-2017 https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stop5G ... has now 5500+ members already!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th December 2017 at 19:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (7th May 2019), onawah (2nd February 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Thanks

I have build a brand new website:

http://stop5g-resistance.whynotnews.eu

~you can register and become a subscriber and/or #Stop5G blogger for free ... I need people to test the "register system" on my brand new Stop5G web-site ... anyone?

http://stop5g-resistance.whynotnews....ction=register
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2020 at 15:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (2nd February 2018), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), onawah (2nd February 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

The link lead me to FaceBook. I don't do FB. Sorry.

MM

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Thanks

MM
    weird :/ very strange

TRY AGAIN

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Trump admin mulling nationalization of 5G network
    (1 Feb 2017)

Top national security officials within the Trump administration are reportedly weighing whether to build a nationalized mobile wireless network within the U.S., an effort aimed at protecting the country's wireless systems from China and other outside actors.

Senior officials learned about the administration's proposal to centralize the nation's 5G network recently, according to a memo and PowerPoint deck presentation obtained by Axios on Sunday.

According to Axios, the documents lays out two options that detail how the administration can go about developing such a network within three years, an unprecedented step in a historically private industry.

The first option says the U.S. government can fund and build the single network on its own, without the consultation of private companies.

The second plan would recruit the help of wireless providers to build their own 5G networks, which would compete with one another. The documents say one of the “pros” of this plan is “less commercial disruption” to the wireless industry than the first plan.
    One source familiar with the documents' drafting told Axios that the second option would not serve its purpose in protecting the U.S. against outside actors like a centralized network could.

The source added that the internal debate within the administration would hinge on including carriers in the process or going at it alone. They may call on wireless carriers to team up and help build the network, in what the source described as a call to action to protect the country and put aside their business models.

The Trump administration in the memo argues such a plan would kick off a “new paradigm” for the wireless industry by creating something similar to "the 21st century equivalent of the Eisenhower National Highway System.”

The U.S. must make moves to advance in the wireless space because “China has achieved a dominant position in the manufacture and operation of network infrastructure,” the PowerPoint says, according to Axios.

“China is the dominant malicious actor in the Information Domain.”

The plan would move away from the current system in several ways, particularly from the federal government leasing airwaves to companies that independently build and operate their own systems.

The memo paints such a move as being in the interest of national security, while simultaneously creating a secure pathway for new technologies, according to the report.

The memo also suggests that the U.S. could provide its allies with the 5G network in an effort to protect the countries against China’s growing influence in this space.

“Eventually, this effort could help inoculate developing countries against Chinese neo-colonial behavior,” the memo says, according to Axios.

The report notes that the wireless providers in the U.S. are already dedicating resources to deploying 5G networks, as have other countries like South Korea and Japan.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (2nd February 2018), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Jayke (2nd February 2018), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), onevoice (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), ZoSo925 (2nd February 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a lot of private Government contracts involved; many we'll never know. Even as a Stock shareholder in Nokia the shareholders are left out on a lot of business dealings and not public information at all. They own over 50,000+ patents and copyrights and bought Lucent Technologies a few years ago and they own all the Fiber-Optic lines in the Ocean.

From what I know Nokia owns a huge % of the 5G Patents. They have some major plans in the future, even involving that Graphene material.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2018), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wolveswatching (20th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

MM
    weird :/ very strange

TRY AGAIN
    Ok. Found the website ... Watching video.

MM

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    Thanks

#5G = The New Weaponized Sick-making Surveillance System Completely Integrated (embedded) via multiple new "Law Enforcement Tools" 2019-2020+... New super advanced tracking systems embedded in almost all Government AND Corporate (!) intelligence agencies ... not to mention "Department of Defense" using "National Emergency" excuse to implement Full Martial Law in 2020 ("if all goes as planned") when nobody can escape 5G anymore! ... FORCED SICKENING 5G DEPENDENCY TO ENSURE "SECURITY" FOR ALL ENSLAVED CITIZENS! Wake Up People! http://stop5g.whynotnews.eu and Research #Stop5G FB posts!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd February 2018 at 16:54.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), onawah (2nd February 2018), onevoice (2nd February 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    QUESTION ~is this official patent just a "theory"?
    https://www.google.com/patents/DE102...=inassignee%3A
    that offical German only patent is real... but so are a LOT of crazy patents (ever looked through the US ones?)... not much there really.... is that the best proof?

BTW, don't reference a study then not link to it.. (Studies have shown a distinct similarity between fluoride toxicity and EMR ( Electo-Magnetic Radiation) toxicity.)... it's just bad business, plus your credibility greatly improves when you source your claims

... Are you trying to discredit this information by calling it crazy? Just wondering.
    Oh no, just that 1 patent doesn't really mean anything, as there are some very strange patents out there that, with conjecture, could lead one to all kinds of fantastical places.

tracking systems
    IMO this is the real concern here, especially if there is one centralized government 5g provider (the amount of data that can be collected just by tower triangulation of signal strength is already astounding, having it all under one umbrella makes itinfinitely more accessible and exploitable).

I've worked Signal for the army for 18 years now; don't get distracted by the dis-info and red herrings... the surveillance/meta data aspect of this is the real threat.

5G is below Infra-red in "danger to humans", we know a bit about the electromagnetic spectrum; us humans.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2018), Jayke (2nd February 2018), justntime2learn (18th December 2018), kfm27917 (10th April 2020), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Nick Matkin (4th February 2018), seko (2nd February 2018), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), Tam (26th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I have build a brand new website:

http://stop5g.whynotnews.eu

~you can register and become a subscriber and/or #Stop5G blogger for free ... I need people to test the "register system" on my brand new Stop5G web-site ... anyone? http://stop5g.whynotnews.eu/wp-login...ction=register
    I got an error message...looked like a technical data report...when I registered.

Then I tried to re-register and it said this email has already been registered.

My username is LoveResonance.

I'll try to log in now.

MM

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2018), justntime2learn (18th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Thanks

Quote I got an error message...looked like a technical data report...when I registered.

I'll try to log in now.

MM
    check your email MM

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Michelle Marie (3rd February 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote I got an error message...looked like a technical data report...when I registered.

I'll try to log in now.

MM
    check your email MM
    I did not receive a confirmation email.

I could not log in, either.

MM

34. Link to Post #58
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

A while ago I drafted up this scenario and makes sense.

With the ongoing demand for high-speed internet and video..etc. Many neighborhoods are so old, the existing copper wire and telephone poles are limited in speeds. When Sprint first started installing copper lines and equipment in parts of Las Vegas, they used all propriety hardware and parts no one really uses. It's a complete mess and disaster, the lines and area are leased out to other smaller DSL companies sell services to companies and it's all limited to certain areas or commercial zoned office buildings or office neighborhoods.

Based on all this, it's physically impossible to rip up the ground and re-design a new Network Topology for these neighborhoods, or way too pricey to even install Fiber lines. New home neighborhoods in last 10 years have Fiber; but you have 95% of the rest of the country. 5G and I'm sure 6G will happen for sure is only solution. These Antenna stations will be backed by Fiber or even Multi-Color Fiber lines that beyond insane speeds that will route from Hub station or re-designed street construction that's always going on.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

kfm27917 (10th April 2020), Michelle Marie (3rd February 2018)

36. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Surviving EMFs and 5G
    American Intelligence Media
    Published on Feb 9, 2018
    Quote Thomas Paine and John Barnwell continue their conversation about natural ways to counter 5g and EMFs. They discuss C60, aloe vera, sea vegetables, shungite, and other natural methods.
    We have a great article on this subject: https://patriots4truth.org/2018/01/31...
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), genevieve (18th February 2018), ZoSo925 (10th February 2018)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Thanks

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), genevieve (18th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 LastLast