+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1 4 14 53 LastLast

Thread: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Default Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

Don't worry about it, GCHQ are on the case to make sure aspect's of the 5G network (in this case, SmartMeters) are all safe and secure for us!

"We spy trouble: Even GCHQ is worried about smart meters say experts who fear a Trojan horse-style cyber attack"

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/b...rt-meters.html

I love this bit, from the report linked above. Bolding, mine: "Wireless technology expert Nick Hunn, of London-based firm WiFore, believes criminals have the capability to break into ‘smart’ software with bugs that could then send their own signals".

I wonder which 'criminals' Nick Hunn has in mind....... ???
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 18th February 2018 at 16:16.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), onawah (3rd March 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), onawah (3rd March 2018), onevoice (3rd March 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    Thanks

~2018-2020+ Mass Mandatory Unrolling #5G Erratic Pulsed Microwave Radiation Everywhere Is A Mass Assault on: Hippocratic Oath, Private Property & Privacy Rights, Oath to the US Constitution, 4th Amendment, Self-Determination Rights! ... and violating 1 of them is already enough to get really upset let alone all 6 combined! ... It is sooooo BLATANT ATTACK on all of us including all biological life like plants, trees, insects (especially bees) ... the list of technocratic-horror seems endless! ... and i did not even mention Government & Corporate (A.I.) Behavior Modification Programs (aka "Mind-control Projects")

If we violate any of those rights of the elite we would go to jail in no time ... but somehow they do not!

You Can Research Hashtag: #Stop5G on:
    YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & Reddit!

01. Like: http://fb.me/Stop5G
    02. Follow: http://twitter.com/Stop5G
    03. Join: http://fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    04. Vote: http://reddit.com/user/Stop5G
    05. Bookmark: http://stop5g.whynotnews.eu
    06. Subscribe: http://bitchute.com/exomatrixtv
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th April 2018 at 18:15.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (10th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), onawah (24th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (21st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), onawah (24th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

conk (4th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), onawah (24th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

A Verizon building in NJ has a huge 5G transmitter on it (I forget whether it is on top of the building or on the top floor of the building. The engineers won’t be anywhere near the transmitter when they turn it on. Apparently they have nicknamed it the “death machine” according to my friend who works in the building. To turn it on, they use a control panel in a faraday cage in the basement.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), onawah (24th April 2018), pyrangello (24th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    A Verizon building in NJ has a huge 5G transmitter on it (I forget whether it is on top of the building or on the top floor of the building. The engineers won’t be anywhere near the transmitter when they turn it on. Apparently they have nicknamed it the “death machine” according to my friend who works in the building. To turn it on, they use a control panel in a faraday cage in the basement.
    this kinda makes no sense...

If it's on the roof, why have a faraday cage in the basement, what about all the people in the building?

If it's on the ground level, what about all the people out side the faraday cage?

5g is 24ghz to 300ghz... non-ionizing radiation... in fact it's getting closer and closer to visible light

Wait.. is visible light a government conspiracy meant to control us all???
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2018), Bob (24th April 2018), Cara (25th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Jayke (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    this kinda makes no sense...

If it's on the roof, why have a faraday cage in the basement, what about all the people in the building?

If it's on the ground level, what about all the people out side the faraday cage?

5g is 24ghz to 300ghz... non-ionizing radiation... in fact it's getting closer and closer to visible light

Wait.. is visible light a government conspiracy meant to control us all???
    You got that one right, none of this makes sense. I asked the same question regarding why they located the transmitter up top, and power in the basement. My buddy told me he had no idea, but that they had poured massive amounts of cement in the area the transmitter is located (I believe he used the term “vault”). I also asked how come the faraday cage was only located in the basement and he told me, “nobody asks those sorts of questions, I work in a building full of people on temporary visas”.

“is visible light a government conspiracy to control us all???”

Given your knowledge, skills, training, personal experience, and data analysis, is 5G something for the lay public to be concerned about as far as health impact, or, should we not be worried about it?
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 25th April 2018 at 02:30.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), TargeT (25th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

You got that one right, none of this makes sense. I asked the same question regarding why they located the transmitter up top, and power in the basement. My buddy told me he had no idea, but that they had poured massive amounts of cement in the area the transmitter is located (I believe he used the term “vault”). I also asked how come the faraday cage was only located in the basement and he told me, “nobody asks those sorts of questions, I work in a building full of people on temporary visas”.
    Ok, but 5g would need like a piece of thick wood (1/8th plywood or so) to stop the signal, the higher you go in frequencies the smaller the wave form, and the less it penetrates objects, and the inverse square law hurts even more (as far as distance/signal strength goes)THAT is why they will need SO MANY more 5g transmitters, the range is exponentially smaller, just like the speed is exponentially faster.. it's a big trade off, but the data speeds and new tower tech is deemed "worth" the cost.

Given your knowledge, skills, training, and personal experience, is 5G something for the lay public to be concerned about as far as health impact, or, should we not be worried about it?
    Based on what I know, mostly centered on two things:

The power of the transmitters (less than 4g currently is) and my knowledge of the Inverse-Square law.

As well as the fact that 4g(hz) penetrates skin FAR deeper than 24g(hz) and INSANELY more than 300g(hz) which is the proposed changed frequency lower and upper limits... so it would be "better" for us as far as health concerns.

Now, could additional equipment be added to these sites or some other thing? sure... look at Nexus centers & the tapping of the AT&T fiber backbones... but that doesn't mean the fiber backbone is bad.
    Last edited by TargeT; 25th April 2018 at 03:44.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cara (25th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (25th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), onevoice (25th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Ok, but 5g would need like a piece of thick wood to stop the signal, the higher you go in frequencies the smaller the wave form, and the less it penetrates objects, and the inverse square law hurts even more (as far as distance/signal strength goes)THAT is why they will need SO MANY more 5g transmitters, the range is exponentially smaller, just like the speed is exponentially faster.. it's a big trade off, but the data speeds and new tower tech is deemed "worth" the cost.

Given your knowledge, skills, training, and personal experience, is 5G something for the lay public to be concerned about as far as health impact, or, should we not be worried about it?
    Based on what I know, mostly centered on two things:

The power of the transmitters (less than 4g currently is) and my knowledge of the Inverse-Square law.

As well as the fact that 4g(hz) penetrates skin FAR deeper than 24g(hz) and INSANELY more than 300g(hz) which is the proposed changed frequency lower and upper limits... so it would be "better" for us as far as health concerns.

Now, could additional equipment be added to these sites or some other thing? sure... look at Nexus centers & the tapping of the AT&T fiber backbones... but that doesn't mean the fiber backbone is bad.
    Thanks, that makes rational sense

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), TargeT (25th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Thanks, that makes rational sense
    RATIONAL you say?

hehe.... I need to make more videos... so busy...
    Where are you?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (28th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 26th April 2018 at 18:59.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    Thanks

Stop 'The #5G BEAST SYSTEM' 2020 #Stop5G http://stop5g.whynotnews.eu/?p=174

Remember – things that the government once tested and considered “safe” include such toxic horrors as thalilomide, amalgam fillings, smoking, asbestos, lead paint, fluoride, vaccines, and Agent Orange. Can we really trust these so-called government ‘health’ agencies?

Consider this: A $25m government study by the National Toxicology Program has concluded that wireless radiation causes cancer. Natural health advocates say that 70 percent of non-industry studies assess wireless radiation as harmful; with industry studies, the effects are reversed – with only 32 percent showing that wireless radiation is harmful. But, either way, the dangers are clear and being ignored by our government due to corporate interests.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th April 2018), meeradas (26th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), onawah (7th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I merged your new "Save The Trees: Stop The Mass Killing Of Trees for 5G! ... #Stop5G" thread in with this existing thread of yours on the same subject, and then merged two posts that had overlapping content into a single post, on this resulting merged thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (26th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2018), Hervé (26th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018), Mike (26th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Thanks

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    Thanks

More (new) insane Unconstitutional
    Laws & Regulations will be Enforced VIA #5G Smart Grid
    Let that sink in for a moment!

Totally insane laws like: Collecting Rainwater (forbidden in some states in USA), Taxing Solar Energy (Spain, which country is next?), Suppression of Inventions, Criminalizing Growing Your Own Food, "Raw Milk" Farms Being Raided With Guns Pointed (Google it!) ... Criminalizing Cancer Cures like Cannabis, Push for Mandatory Vaccinations, Push for Mandatory Microchippin Mentally ill, Inmates & Children etc. etc. etc.

... this topic will never EVER discussed in mainstream media in an honest way! (Topic: Unlimited #5G Surveillance Tool to Track & Enforcing new insane laws violated by "criminals" ... before you know it ... you are called "criminal" and you did not see it coming because Lame-stream media refuses to see the connection!

If government control freaks can criminalize so many things, you can be called a "criminal" in no time and nobody is gonna help you! ... But who cares it is not YET happening to you ... right?

It seems like I am the only one seeing this coming, why am I the only one seeing it?

Do you all think it ends there with insane laws? This is just the beginning. They will TAX us all to death! (... taxing more and more is the ULTIMATE EXCUSE to go deeper and deeper into your private lives) .. And the more Sophisticated Deep Quantum A.I. will "manage" politicians and humanity ... we all had "no clue" it is so bad and even worse ever thought possible!

Big Brother Surveillance is NOT there to "protect" you, but to protect THEM!

Let that sink in for a moment ... who is serving who?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV, May 4th 2018
    Co-Founder of The Hashtag #Stop5G Movement & http://Stop5G.net
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th May 2018 at 11:40.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    More (new) insane Unconstitutional
    Laws & Regulations will be Enforced VIA #5G Smart Grid
    Let that sink in for a moment!

Totally insane laws like: Collecting Rainwater (forbidden in some states in USA), Taxing Solar Energy (Spain, which country is next?), Suppression of Inventions, Criminalizing Growing Your Own Food, "Raw Milk" Farms Being Raided With Guns Pointed (Google it!) ... Criminalizing Cancer Cures like Cannabis, Push for Mandatory Vaccinations, Push for Mandatory Microchippin Mentally ill, Inmates & Children etc. etc. etc.

... this topic will never EVER discussed in mainstream media in an honest way! (Topic: Unlimited #5G Surveillance Tool to Track & Enforcing new insane laws violated by "criminals" ... before you know it ... you are called "criminal" and you did not see it coming because Lame-stream media refuses to see the connection!

If government control freaks can criminalize so many things, you can be called a "criminal" in no time and nobody is gonna help you! ... But who cares it is not YET happening to you ... right?

It seems like I am the only one seeing this coming, why am I the only one seeing it?
    Hey John- I’m seeing lots of people talking about these issues, including in this thread. Have you taken some time to enter into discussions?

In looking at your posts it seems that you’re interested in providing content for us to learn about, and that you attribute the spread of 5G technology with the loss of independence and increases in taxes, cancer rates, laws, surveillance, violation of free will, confiscation of inventions, to name a few.

Could you please explain how the 5G smart grid will alert lawmakers when people are collecting rainwater and growing our own food?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Could you please explain how the 5G smart grid will alert lawmakers when people are collecting rainwater and growing our own food?
    I think he was just giving examples of stupid laws that are already on the books. Not necessarily saying these laws are enforceable via 5G.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th May 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (8th May 2018), Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

What TOOLS (already) do governments use to (for example) having you getting a ticket or a fine or even tracking who is evading taxes? ... Do you really think it ends there?

Drones being used to track if something specific (or anything) illegal is happening "far fetched" ?

How deep or far can a government/police go using:
    • investigative procedures
    • detection methods
    • investigative methods
    • tracking operations
    • advanced surveillance systems
    • (Military) Quantum A.I. patterns & anomaly tracker
    etc.

What is allowed (overt) and what is done in secret (covert) ... how many crimes are solved due to radical new strategies? Will they openly discuss their new (tracking) techniques.

Does The NSA Answer to the Constitution? ... or are they in a very grey area ... or worse?

To assume they will not (ab)use 5G Technology ... is like saying they will not breathe ... same illogical assumption!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th May 2018 at 20:36.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    Thanks

Autonomous Quantum A.I. answers to no one .. or A.I. answers to somebody. Both scenarios are terrifying!

~the context of the phrase "answers to" I have used here means: accountability responsibility, liability, answerability etc.

If A.I. is controlled by "somebody" in 2030 would be considered a "God" (Deep Quantum A.I. mind can do Millions of things at once simultaneously! ... that capacity is beyond human!) and most have no clue how serious this is!

What if that "somebody" is you in 1 timeline of a Multiverse and you have to compete with all other 7 billion souls who have their own timeline where he or she is that "somebody" ... would that make sense? That would be the ultimate test

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV
    Co-Founder of the Hashtag #Stop5G movement: Stop5G.net
    May 8th, 2018

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1 4 14 53 LastLast