+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 1 5 15 53 LastLast

Thread: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

IS 5G A STERILIZATION AND EUGENICS PROGRAM?
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/is-...enics-program/
    by Alexandra Bruce 5/10/18
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/is-...enics-program/

Quote I don’t personally know that Agenda 21 is what Deborah Tavares and many others claim but I will faithfully transmit their message. For years, Tavares has been working to spread the word about what she believes to be various campaigns of stealth genocide associated with the implementation of the UN’s Agenda 21.

Agenda 21 is a non-binding action agenda to foster “sustainable development” through combating poverty in the Third World, changing consumption patterns, population control, nature conservation, pollution control (including “atmospheric protection”) and strengthening the role of NGOs that would promote all of the above.

Originally proposed at the 1992 Earth Summit (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Agenda 21 has been elaborated upon substantially since then. It has the support of most European and African nations and Australia. George W Bush and Nancy Pelosi were among the 178 US officials who signed Agenda 21, which in the US is mainly promoted through local government bodies, including 528 US cities.

With regard to the population control aspect of Agenda 21, it was recently reported that in 2015, the US fertility dropped by 600,000, it’s lowest ever. Tavares is adamant in her message here that the new 5G technology – which may already be operative in your wireless router – is a “sterilization technology that is part of a eugenics program”. She says it is an electromagnetic weapons system that operates at the speed of light, “that can kill and torture – and does – and enslave,” and from which there’s no escape.

Barrie Trower, a former member of the British Royal Navy and microwave weapons expert has points out the widely acknowledged fact that there have been no safety tests conducted on these frequencies, whatsoever. Trower says, “It’s not just the general public who don’t really understand it, the scientists who have produced it have absolutely no idea of the mathematics of the waveform that it’s going to produce or that it is producing…

“Leading scientists in 40 countries have warned that the waveforms from 5G can be particularly harmful not just to humans but to all living species.” In 2016, Obama’s FCC Chairman, Tom Wheeler even made rather intimidating statements about why the US would not be held back in its deployment of 5G by safety testing.

The SGTReport’s Sean Kerrigan discusses the laws, including Executive Order 13821 which are aggressively expediting the roll-out of 5G and he shows us the new “Artemis” routers that we’ll soon be seeing everywhere. In December of 2017, California’s Department of Health issued an advisory against cell phones and in 2016, the US National Toxicology Program released a report on its $25M study, concluding that wireless radiation increases cancer.

Quote SGTreport
    Published on May 7, 2018

Deborah Tavares from StopTheCrime.net joins me for this emergency broadcast recorded tonight May 7, 2018. It is now overwhelmingly obvious that the 5G rollout is a Biometric weapons system and a mass sterilization and eugenics program. Please folks, stand up and DO something about it NOW.

Executive Order 13821 of January 8, 2018:
    Streamlining and Expediting Requests To Locate Broadband Facilities in Rural America
    https://www.federalregister.gov/docum...

StopTheCrime.net
    http://stopthecrime.net/

Barrie Trower On 5G Microwaves ; There is No safe Place, No Where To Go
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2DSK...
    Last edited by onawah; 10th May 2018 at 17:47.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

#5G Discernment Can Not Be Spoon-Fed Via MSM #Stop5G Watch in Full HD 1080p!

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (13th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    Thanks

#5G Discernment Can Not Be Spoon-Fed Via MSM #Stop5G Watch in Full HD 1080p

... Bookmark: http://Stop5G.net

... it took 10 Hours (netto) to Produce that Video all Designing Work & Special FX Work and Musical Timing FX included.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (13th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

5G Discernment Can Not Be SpoonFed Via MSM

... it took 10 Hours (netto) to Produce that Video all Designing Work & Special FX Work and Musical Timing FX included.

Those who object to the introduction of #5G networks will soon be accused of conspiracy thinking. It does not address or even look at what 5G actually means. Apparently there is a blind faith that our government is responsibly dealing with this matter. Whether that trust is justified, is very much the question! To begin with, the Netherlands has the highest standard for electromagnetic radiation (EMS) in the Netherlands. Radiation levels therefore quickly fall within the acceptable standard. This standard is established as follows: A bag of salt water was irradiated for six minutes by a transmitter. Then it was examined how hot the water was and concluded that it was safe. Only the thermal effect of radiation has determined the safety standard, biological effects have not been studied at all. Health risks therefore play no role for our government in determining acceptable radiation levels! Already 3500 people in the Netherlands know that their health problems are caused by EMS, but many people with health problems do not know this. Doctors are often not aware of the radiation caused by radiation and therefore do not recognize it as such. Animals, plants and trees, in particular bees, chestnuts, elms and tomatoes, also suffer from EMS. And then it is not even 5G, but the current 4G networks! A second reason to mistrust our government in this matter is money. The current frequencies have been sold for 9 billion euros and a lot of profit and wage tax is levied annually by the telecom providers, who earn a lot of money. It is therefore very ordinary just a revenue model! In research into the effects of 5G on animals, these health..

01. Like: http://fb.me/Stop5G

02. Follow: http://twitter.com/Stop5G

03. Join: http://fb.com/groups/Stop5G

04. Vote: http://reddit.com/user/Stop5G

05. Bookmark: http://stop5g.whynotnews.eu

06. Subscribe: http://bitchute.com/exomatrixtv

FCC Brendan Carr the REAL Threat to America!

Research: http://Stop5G.net
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th May 2018 at 21:02.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (13th May 2018), Franny (12th May 2018), Ioneo (12th May 2018), justntime2learn (12th May 2018), Kryztian (12th May 2018), Lefty Dave (12th May 2018), Michelle Marie (12th May 2018), Nasu (12th May 2018), Rawhide68 (13th May 2018), toppy (12th May 2018), yelik (12th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DouglasDanger (13th May 2018), Michelle Marie (12th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just my opinion John, but I will seldom sit through a video that features disturbing music, especially when it is so loud it competes with what people are saying.
    5G is scary enough so that scary music is unnecessary in order to bring that truth home.
    I dislike the manipulation of emotions, in any case; we are already subject to way too much manipulation of emotions--it's overkill.
    For many (especially Sensitives, and many truth-seekers are just that) music will actually detract from the message, as it so often the case that those kinds of attention-seeking tactics are applied when the meat of the matter isn't actually all that important, so dramatic music is used to make it seem more so.
    Which of course, is not the case re 5G--it should already have been stopped!
    Each breath a gift...

12. Link to Post #87
    Language
    Thanks

Latest #Stop5G Promo Teaser 2018 Produced by #JohnKuhles aka ExomatrixTV

13. Link to Post #88
    Language
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Just my opinion John, but I will seldom sit through a video that features disturbing music, especially when it is so loud it competes with what people are saying.
    5G is scary enough so that scary music is unnecessary in order to bring that truth home.
    I dislike the manipulation of emotions, in any case; we are already subject to way too much manipulation of emotions--it's overkill.
    For many (especially Sensitives, and many truth-seekers are just that) music will actually detract from the message, as it so often the case that those kinds of attention-seeking tactics are applied when the meat of the matter isn't actually all that important, so dramatic music is used to make it seem more so.
    I hear you onawah ... but am in to making art as well ... otherwise I find myself feeling bored easily ... people who force themselves to be 100% serious 24/7 are easy to frustrate and are mostly counter-productive because of it ... I feel the emotions when I see the sheeple not able to see what is coming. Seriousness is in the eye of the beholder that can sift using dissemination skills! ... The reason I do what I do has also to do with people remembering a new brand name a new slogan a new site ... if I do something not unique ... I probably stay in the grey (forgotten) area of peoples brains ... never ever claim that music must be the "soul of the truth" ... it isn't ... what is the truth is HOW they sell it (mass unrolling 5G everywhere 2019-2020) to us and why! . cheers, John Kuhles

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (16th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wish you all success with your endeavor, but I don't really see how playing sensational music in the videos is unique--it seems to be the norm these days.
    Constant manipulation of people's minds and emotions is part of the reason why people have become sheeple.
    Programming is programming, and programming deadens and turns our minds off, not on.
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I hear you onawah ... but am in to making art as well ... otherwise I find myself feeling bored easily ... people who force themselves to be 100% serious 24/7 are easy to frustrate and are mostly counter-productive because of it ... I feel the emotions when I see the sheeple not able to see what is coming. Seriousness is in the eye of the beholder that can sift using dissemination skills! ... The reason I do what I do has also to do with people remembering a new brand name a new slogan a new site ... if I do something not unique ... I probably stay in the grey (forgotten) area of peoples brains ... never ever claim that music must be the "soul of the truth" ... it isn't ... what is the truth is HOW they sell it (mass unrolling 5G everywhere 2019-2020) to us and why! . cheers, John Kuhles
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Reinhard (14th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #90
    Language
    Thanks

#Stop5G Deluxe Promo Teaser V2.0

18. Link to Post #91
    Language
    Thanks

#Stop5G Deluxe Promo Teaser V2.0

19. Link to Post #92
    Language
    Thanks

Would be kind a stupid if I do not think that we can stop it and call my FB Group #Stop5G
    We stopped TTIP and won Brexit etc. etc. ... Best chance of stopping #5G being rolled out everywhere in 2019-2020 is mass local activism (copying successful tactics globally) resulting in slowing down 5G roll-out so much so that it costs way too much money to continue (especially legal costs etc.) ...
    We already have results: small & medium victories on multiple fronts! https://www.facebook.com/groups/stop...?query=victory I also sense we will get many new big allies in our fight coming months!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (16th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

For your info, Marriott in Canada now has 5G
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (16th May 2018), ExomatrixTV (21st May 2018)

23. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is there a registry somewhere of local groups in the US which are fighting 5G? I live in Arkansas and might volunteer if there is one nearby. Thanks.
    Would be kind a stupid if I do not think that we can stop it and call my FB Group #Stop5G
    We stopped TTIP and won Brexit etc. etc. ... Best chance of stopping #5G being rolled out everywhere in 2019-2020 is mass local activism (copying successful tactics globally) resulting in slowing down 5G roll-out so much so that it costs way too much money to continue (especially legal costs etc.) ...
    We already have results: small & medium victories on multiple fronts! https://www.facebook.com/groups/stop...?query=victory I also sense we will get many new big allies in our fight coming months!
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flash (16th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #95
    Language
    Thanks

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO:

If any third party objects to the release of the documents requested, Seattle City Light should inform me so that we can agree on reasonable grounds for exclusion.
    Therefore, please respond to the following requests for disclosure of public records:

01. Send me any items that list and describe the types of advanced meters that Seattle City Light is installing, for ordinary residences, for medium usage customers, and for high usage customers.
    02. Send me any items which discuss the number of electric customers of Seattle City Light.
    03. Send any items which list the utility districts outside the Seattle city limits will receive so-called advanced meters from Seattle City Light.
    04. Send me any items that discuss the varistor in advanced meters and in electronic meters. Include any items which discuss the maximum voltage levels which they protect against.
    05. Send me any items that address the potential for said advanced meters and electronic meters to catch fire.
    06. Send me any items pertaining to the qualifications of the installers of said advanced meters and whether they are certified electricians.
    07. Send me any items that pertain to surge protection in advanced meters and in electronic meters other than advanced meters.
    08. Send me any items that pertain to grounding or the lack thereof in advanced meters and electronic meters other than advanced meters.
    09. Send me any items pertaining surge protection in analog meters.
    10. Send me any items pertaining to grounding in analog meters.
    11. Send any items that address the potential for said advanced meters to catch fire.
    12. Send any items that address the potential for electronic meters other than advanced meters to catch fire.
    13. Send any items that address the policy of Seattle City Light to remove or not to remove said advanced meters immediately after they have caught fire and to make them available or not make them available for inspection by insurance investigators and the fire department.
    14. Send me any items that address the differences between those advanced meters which communicate and those advanced meters which do not communicate.
    15. Send me any items that address whether advanced meters which communicate and those advanced meters which do not communicate are of the same design, with the communicating function either enabled or disabled.
    16. Send me any items that address whether the communication function on advanced meters can be turned on or off remotely by Seattle City Light or its agents
    17. Send me any items that address whether the communicating function in advanced meters may be turned on or off by physically toggling a certain switch on said meters.
    18. Send me any items which address whether the communication function may be turned on or off by replacing a communicating advanced meter with a non-communicating advanced meter.
    19. Send me any items that address how frequently advanced meters that have a communicating function collect information on electrical usage.
    20. Send me any items that address how frequently advanced meters that have a communicating function report electrical usage.
    21. Send me any items that discuss how customers will know if their advanced meter has been changed from non-communicating mode to communicating mode.
    22. Send me any items which discuss whether advanced meters with a communicating function contain a remote disconnect.
    23. Send me any items which discuss whether advanced meters which are non-communicating contain a remote disconnect.
    24. Whereas the 4th Amendment to the United States Constitution says
    “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated …”,
    And whereas Article 1, Section 7 of the Washington States Constitution says:
    “No person shall be disturbed in his private affairs, or his home invaded, without authority of law”,
    send me any items pertaining to whether the surveillance and broadcasting aspect of said advanced meters violate customers’ rights to privacy under the foregoing constitutional provisions.
    25. Send me any items that allow, authorize, or bar public or private utilities or their agents to sell information that they collect through the surveillance and broadcasting features of advanced meters.
    26. Send me any items pertaining to whether said advanced meters are subject to being hacked.
    27. Send any items pertaining to whether any increased potential for advanced meters to be hacked violates consumers’ rights to privacy.
    28. Send any items pertaining to whether exposing consumers to the increased likelihood of being hacked is negligence on the part of Seattle City Light.
    29. Send any items pertaining to the external socket on advanced meters, into which an optical probe can be inserted.
    30. Send me any items which address whether a person plugging into said external socket with an optical probe can access said meter, and/or the entire mesh network, and/or the entire electrical system.
    31. Send me any items that pertain to advanced meter opt out policies.
    32. Send me any items that pertain to how much is charged for initial opt-out fees for each class of customer.
    33. Send me any items that pertain to how much is charged for continuing monthly opt-out fees for each class of customer.
    34. Send me any items that address opt out policy regarding apartments with more than four units, schools, businesses, hospitals, and homes with net metered solar roofs.
    35. Send me any items that address why owners and/or residents in apartments with more than four units, schools, businesses, hospitals, and homes with net metered solar roofs are not allowed to opt out of receiving an advanced meter.
    36. Send me any items that address whether leaving present analog meters in place will incur any up-front cost.
    37. Send me any items that address how much up front cost is incurred when analog meters are left in place.
    38. Send any items that address whether a person who opts out of receiving a new communicating advanced meter is required to accept a new non-communicating advanced meter or will be allowed to keep his or her existing analog meter or receive a new or reconditioned analog meter.
    39. Send any items that address why a person who opts out of receiving a new communicating advanced meter is required to accept a new non-communicating advanced meter instead of being allowed to keep his or her existing analog meter or receive a new or reconditioned analog meter.
    40. Send me any items that discuss whether so-called advanced meters and electronic meters increase total electrical usage over analog meters.
    41. Send any items that discuss the number of meter readers currently employed by Seattle City Light.
    42. Send any items that discuss how much money Seattle City Light will save on its cost for meter readers by installing advanced meters.
    43. Send me any items that address how much electricity advanced meters that have the communicating function engaged consume as they operate.
    44. Send me any items that address how much electricity advanced meters that have the communicating function disengaged consume as they operate.
    45. Send me any items that address how much electricity analog electromechanical meters consume as they measure usage.
    46. Send me any items that pertain to the purchase cost to Seattle City Light of advanced meters currently being installed for all classes of electricity users.
    47. Send me any items that pertain to the cost of new and refurbished analog electro-mechanical meters.
    48. Send me any items that address the availability of new and refurbished analog meters.
    49. Send me any items that show the cost of the AMI mesh network including relays, computers, and the cost of installation.
    50. Send me any items that address the expected useful life of analog electro-mechanical meters.
    51. Send me any items that address the expected useful life of advanced meters.
    52. Send me any items that address whether the communicating function of said smart meters will increase electric bills and by how much.
    53. Send me any items that address whether the broadcasting and surveillance features of so-called advanced meters and the right of the public utility to collect and/or resell private data were “originally contemplated” when electric utility easements in Seattle were created.
    54. Send me any items that address whether the additional costs for electrical usage that said advanced meters will impose for their broadcasting and surveillance features were “originally contemplated” when electric utility easements were created.
    55. Send me any items that address whether meters which would have to be replaced every five to seven years instead of every 40 years were “originally contemplated” when electric utility easements were created.
    56. In light of the fact that part of utility companies’ justification for installing advanced meters is to reduce the number of meter readers and save money on their salaries, Send me any items pertaining to why advanced meters report and relay information minute by minute and even every few seconds instead of once each billing cycle.. Send me any items that show whether analog meters meet the accuracy requirements of WAC 480-100-338. Please included actual test results.
    58. Send me any items that show whether so-called advanced meters meet the accuracy requirements of WAC 480-100-338. Please included actual test results.
    59. Send me any items that discuss whether analog meters comply with the National Electrical Code Article 240.4.
    60. Send me any items that discuss whether so-called advanced meters and electronic meters comply with the National Electrical Code Article 240.4.
    61. Send me any items that discuss whether so-called advanced meters comply with the National Electrical Safety Code section 92D.
    62. Send me any items that discuss whether electronic meters other than advanced meters comply with the National Electrical Safety Code section 92D.
    63. Send me any items that discuss whether analog meters comply with the National Electrical Safety Code section 92D.
    64. Send me any items that discuss whether analog meters comply with the National Electrical Safety Code section 215B.
    65. Send me any items that discuss whether advanced meters comply with the National Electrical Safety Code section 215B.
    66. Send me any items that discuss whether electronic meters other than advanced meters comply with the National Electrical Safety Code section 215B.
    67. Send me any items pertaining to electro-sensitivity to electromagnetic radiation
    68. Send me any items pertaining to the portion of the population that is electro-sensitive.
    69. Send me any items pertaining to the effects of said advanced meters on those who are electro-sensitive.
    70. Send me any items pertaining to adverse effects of so-called advanced meters on eyes in exacerbating cataracts.
    71. Send me any items pertaining to adverse effects of advanced meters on birds and insects.
    72. Send me any items pertaining to current, future, or possible implementation of 5G cellular technology and 5G broadcasting technology in Seattle.

Is there a registry somewhere of local groups in the US which are fighting 5G? I live in Arkansas and might volunteer if there is one nearby. Thanks.
    Study: http://stop5g.whynotnews.eu/?p=444
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th May 2018 at 22:59.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Flash (17th May 2018), onawah (17th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Much of this talk is about 5G, though it covers a broad base of activities Serco is involved in.

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1225368
    Each breath a gift...

28. Link to Post #97
    Language
    Thanks

29. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Thanks

Stop5G.net

Lee Ann McAdoo Stop5G Report:

As we rapidly advance toward a #5G rollout, scientists continue to point to incomplete data on just how harmful electromagnetic radiation actually is. A new report suggests it is even harmful for tiny insects and plant life. If humans die off, the planet will survive. But if insects like bees and spiders die, the planet as we know it would cease to operate.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...oses-credible/

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (23rd May 2018)

31. Link to Post #99
    Language
    Thanks

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (23rd May 2018)

33. Link to Post #100
    Language
    Thanks

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

dynamo (25th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 1 5 15 53 LastLast