+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst 1 7 17 53 LastLast

Thread: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    REALLY GREAT TALK by Senator (may have been posted before, but worth another round)
    These hellish technologies are making us spacy, crazy, sick and depressed
    Transcribed:

We all are fully immersed in the so-called Internet of Things: computers, phones, vehicles, TVs and even refrigerators, and toasters are now connected to the internet. The benefits of our connected universe are potentially very significant. Unfortunately there is an increasing body of evidence that suggests that the health risks are very significant as well.

Now, I don't bring this concern to you lightly. I’m a techie at heart. I've been an early adopter of technology ever since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. And I was one of the first internet based telecommuters during my work virtuality training systems for Department of Defense. I boldly go where many have not gone before as an aerospace engineer designing systems for the International Space Station.

In other words, it would be extremely difficult for anyone to make the case that I'm an advocate of returning to the days when we bang rock together to make fire. Having said that, I have serious concerns regarding evidence of adverse health impacts due to a specific class of technology wonders, wireless transmitters, especially high-frequency, high-power wireless transmitters. The most ubiquitous examples of wireless technology, our cellphones, Wi-Fi routers and smart meters. This technology is found in our homes. our workplaces, hospitals and in our schools.

For techies such as myself, it provides unparalleled convenience by connecting a growing number of devices to the Internet of Things. However it is becoming increasingly evident that this convenience comes at a price and it comes at a price to the health of many of our citizens. Most notably children, babies in the womb, and even adults who suffer from hypersensitivity to wireless transmissions.

A few weeks ago, I distributed sample data to each of you from scientific studies of the effects of radio frequency emissions compiled by bioinitiatives.org that highlight the adverse health effects of various profiles of wireless transmissions. The adverse health effects identified by these studies are VERY serious. These effects include: cancer, neurological problems, immune system disorders and reproductive harm. It has been demonstrated that radio frequency radiation can have adverse impacts at the cellular level including harmful mutations of human DNA. Most alarming of all is that children are most vulnerable to these adverse impacts including children in the womb of pregnant mothers.

It is for this reason that Wi-Fi in schools represents a particularly significant health risk; not just for students but also for pregnant teachers. Classrooms can have as many of as one transmitter for every 10 students. Countries such as France and Israel have responded to these health concerns by passing laws restricting the use of Wi-Fi in schools.

Yesterday this body passed a suite of bills designed to protect Michigan's children. Today we’re proposing to do the exact opposite and put our children at increased risk. We are now discussing the deployment of 5G networks throughout our state.

5G networks operate in the 24 to 90 gigahertz spectrum. This is a MUCH higher frequency than the current 2.4 gigahertz or 5 gigahertz frequencies found in current Wi-Fi networks. High frequency transmissions don’t travel well through solid objects, so 5G will likely require one transmitter for every 2 to 10 homes. This is a much higher density than current cell tower distribution which have already been Associated with significant health care risks.

This legislation makes matters worse. Under these bills local units of government are prohibited from enacting ordinances that would provide safe havens for citizens with sensitivity to high frequency radio frequency emissions. In the wake of the 1996 Federal Telecom Act the FCC. not the Center for Disease Control is responsible for regulating human exposure standards. The FCC has established maximum power density thresholds for radio frequency emissions in the 24 to 90 Giga spectrum of 5G networks as 5mm watts per square centimeter.

This exposure threshold is based upon thermal concerns analogous to microwave cooking but have yet to be defined on the basis of non thermal concerns. Ionizing radiation has been proven to disrupt the basic cell functions that well below the thermal threshold promoted by the FCC. As a result, any concerns about radiation exposure are routinely greeted with the words: emissions are well within FCC guidelines.

The issue is that these guidelines indicate acceptable radiation levels which are orders of magnitude above what has been demonstrated as safe when non-thermal effects are considered. The FCC guidelines are clearly insufficient. Now many of us are rightly concerned about the hazards of cigarettes, lead levels, PFOS levels, and other harmful substances in our environment, but I regret to inform you that we need to add electromagnetic radiation from wireless technology to this list.

In light of the policy and issues before our body and our representatives in DC that would put our current current wireless infrastructure on steroids. It is critically important that we evaluate the non-thermal health impacts of this technology before we invest billions of dollars on these systems.

Article 4, Section 51 of the Michigan Constitution states that: the public health and general welfare of the people of the state are hereby declared to be matters of primary public concern. The legislature shall pass suitable laws for protection and promotion of public health.

Despite the convenience and the enormous economic growth potential associated with the Internet of Things, our primary concern as legislators is not convenience nor economic growth. As much as I love technology per our Michigan Constitution, the public health and general welfare the people the state are supposed to be our primary concern.

In this light, we need to proceed with caution before we fully immerse our citizens in the Internet of Things. I urge my colleagues to vote no on Senate Bill 637 and 894 and I'd like my remarks the journal please.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th September 2018), avid (4th September 2018), BMJ (4th September 2018), Flash (4th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2018), James Newell (4th September 2018), onawah (4th September 2018), onevoice (5th September 2018), Reinhard (4th September 2018), Trisher (5th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Good for Senator Colbeck, maybe we should send him a letter or email to acknowledge his stand on 5g.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

BMJ (4th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2018), onawah (5th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    Good for Senator Colbeck, maybe we should send him a letter or email to acknowledge his stand on 5g.
    Here's his e-mail address: SenPColbeck@senate.michigan.gov

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), James Newell (5th September 2018), onawah (5th September 2018), RunningDeer (5th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Done. That was easy. Thank you for his email address.
    Who's next to write him?

Dear Senator Colbeck,

Thank you for your courage for informing the people about 5g. The dangers are tangible, in fact the military knew about these wavelengths that they could be used for a weapon for years.

So often the lure of big money degrades the whole culture.

Stand firm, many Americans ARE with you.

Best...Jim

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (5th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

U.S. Conference Of Mayors: “We Will Sue FCC If They Eliminate Local Control Over 5G Deployments”
    (Many hyperlinks in the article)
    https://takebackyourpower.net/us-con...g-deployments/

"The harmful and Orwellian nature of "5G" is inspiring a groundswell of people getting involved. Now, an alliance of more than 300 U.S. mayors has said it will sue the FCC if they continue with plans to forcibly deploy 5G upon cities who do not want it.
    According to pro-industry publication, Smart Cities Dive
    :

The U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) said in a statement that it would sue the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) if the commission does not change a proposed policy that would preempt local control in a bid to streamline installation of 5G wireless infrastructure.
    The National Association of Counties is also opposing the proposal, telling POLITICO it would “effectively prevent local governments from properly examining the impact that construction, modification or installation of broadcasting facilities may have on public health, safety and welfare of the local community.”
    The proposal from FCC commissioner Brendan Carr would bar municipal laws prohibiting deployment of 5G small cells and would set deadlines for municipalities to approve or disapprove applications to install small cells or build new poles. The plan is set for a vote on Sept. 26.
    The Dive has already published articles about citizens who aren’t keen on 5G technology or “Smart Cities.” However, they are still pro-industry. Keep that in mind if/when you read their articles.

Of course, most – but not all – articles published by pro-industry publications are going to be pro-tech everything. And some – but not all – articles published by the mainstream media include inaccurate information about harm caused by exposure to technology.

Regardless, decades of research has already proven that exposure to cell towers and all sources of cell phone and wireless radiation can be harmful and in more ways than cancer risk. That’s why there are an increasing number of American children, teenagers, doctors, environmental organizations, firefighters, municipal organizations, tribal groups and more who aren’t happy AT ALL about having no control over wireless infrastructure installation in front of their homes and throughout in their communities. They are not backing down. One municipality enacted an “urgency ordinance” after it received 145 letters from concerned citizens expressing their worries over new 5G towers.

The Federal Communications Commission is NOT a health or environmental protection organization. However, their job is to regulate The Telecom Industry (aka Big Wireless). They are supposed to protect the public but they are not. This isn’t a new thing either.

Activist Post has covered FCC shenanigans many times. Current FCC Commissioner, Brendan Carr, current FCC Chairman Ajit Pai, and former FCC Chairman, Tom Wheeler all seem to have sold out to The Telecom Industry. Many of our elected officials have as well – but fortunately not all of them."

For more information on what you can do to stop wireless infrastructure from being installed throughout your community, visit the following websites:

Wireless Information Network
    5GExposed
    5G Information
    Center For Safer Wireless
    Center For Electrosmog Prevention
    Citizens for Safe Technology
    Electricsense
    EMF Safety Network
    Environmental Health Trust
    InPower Movement
    My Street, My Choice
    Parents for Safe Technology
    Physicians for Safe Technology
    SaferEMR
    Scientists for Wired Tech
    TelecomPowerGrab.com
    We Are The Evidence
    Whatis5G.Info
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2018), Reinhard (17th September 2018), Sierra (16th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

What was telling was the NASA scientist in the first video explaining with a supercilious smile on his face, when told there are people who believe 5G has risks, "Well, there are people who believe the earth is flat", thereby instantly lumping 5G protesters in with flat earthers.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd September 2018), Ascension (22nd September 2018), Dennis Leahy (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th September 2018), onawah (16th September 2018), Sierra (16th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,353 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That’s why there are an increasing number of American children, teenagers, doctors, environmental organizations, firefighters, municipal organizations, tribal groups and more who aren’t happy AT ALL about having no control over wireless infrastructure installation in front of their homes and throughout in their communities.
    I think that we do have some control, on an individual basis, in an indirect way.

We can avoid putting consumer wireless devices close to us. We can choose not to purchase or put in our homes "smart" internet-of-things (IOT) devices; our refrigerator and our light bulbs don't need to chat with each other. We can minimize our use of cell phones and keep them further away from our bodies. We can keep cell phones and wireless handheld devices out of the hands of our young children.

We can also improve our body's resilience. All of us have some tolerance for stress and toxins in our environment. So long as the stress load imposed on our body by the toxic chemicals and electromagnetic emissions in our food, water, air and surroundings is comfortably below the level that we have trouble handling, then we're fine. The goal is not to live in a zero stress, zero toxin environment; that would probably weaken us in the long run. The goal is to keep the body healing faster than it gets sick.

For me, a key part of improving my body's resilience revolves around diet, such as minimizing my intake of any aluminum, fluorine/fluoride compounds or glyphosate compounds, and making sure I have plenty of clean, structured, water and of the variety of minerals and other nutrients that a healthy body can put to good use. I have ceased taking all conventional "allopathic" medicines and vaccines over a decade ago now.

Though I've noticed it less, many find that reducing electromagnetic emissions in their bedroom is very important to their health, allowing their bodies a good night of sleeping and healing every day.

==

May the force be with those trying to stop wide spread 5G installation, though I am personally more pessimistic as to whether that effort will succeed. "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th September 2018 at 22:33.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2018), East Sun (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th September 2018), onawah (16th September 2018), Reinhard (17th September 2018), RunningDeer (17th September 2018), Sierra (16th September 2018), Trisher (17th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thousands of Independent Studies Link Anxiety, Depression, ADD, Cancer, and Other Serious Diseases to Cell Phones, Wifi, and Smart Meters..
    Are EMFs Killing You and Your Children?
    Experience VIBRANT Health By Making Simple Changes Today to Reduce or Even Eliminate EMF
    The EMF Health Summit is online and FREE from September 18 - 24, 2018.
    Register here: Exposurehttps://emfhealthsummit.com/go-3-h1-b/

"I am grateful that Lloyd has put together this EMF summit that has a collection of nearly 3 dozen interviews from some of the leading experts in the world in this area… you’ll learn a lot of information that you can use to protect not only yourself but your family and your children from the legitimate dangers of EMF exposures."
    — Dr. Mercola, Founder of Mercola.com, the #1 most visited natural health site

When you register today, you’ll gain INSTANT access to the following free gifts:
    How to live a Healthy Life in our Electromagnetic World
    Lloyd Burrell
    Medicine Beyond: Biology and Healing in a World of Unseen Structures
    Keith Scott-Mumby, MD, MB ChB, PhD
    3 Ways To Use Your Cell Phone Without Zapping your Health
    Nick Pineault
    Eat to Beat EMFs: The top 21 super-foods to fortify your system
    Ann Louise Gittleman

"Are you concerned about the ocean of EMFs we’re drowning in (cell phones, Wifi, smart meters, Bluetooth, and even common household appliances)? Scientists are already sounding the alarm about the health dangers posed to You and Your Family…and 5G is just around the corner!

Cancers, Brain Tumors, Alzheimer’s, heart problems, asthma, depression, headaches, memory loss, and chronic inflammation along with other health conditions are all associated with common, low-level EMF exposure.
    Did you know?
    Using your cell phone just 30 minutes a day can increase brain tumor risks by 40%
    24 Hours of EMF Exposure can induce more DNA damage than 1,600 chest X-Rays
    Strong evidence of cancer for people that use mobile phones next to their head – say’s Harvard trained medical doctor David Carpenter
    Spanish, French, and German Governments have issued recommendations to ban WiFi from schools
    Multiple studies link EMFs with Chronic inflammation suffered by 60% of Americans
    Incidence of GBM (a deadly brain tumor linked to cell phone use) has DOUBLED in the United Kingdom from 1995 to 2015
    EMFs are silently affecting you, even if you can’t feel it
    This event represents a unique opportunity to discover proven strategies to protect yourself from EMFs and regain your health. Join us to find out what you can, and should, do before it's too late - because taking action now is the key to protecting you and your family!Did you know?
    Using your cell phone just 30 minutes a day can increase brain tumor risks by 40%
    24 Hours of EMF Exposure can induce more DNA damage than 1,600 chest X-Rays
    Strong evidence of cancer for people that use mobile phones next to their head – say’s Harvard trained medical doctor David Carpenter
    Spanish, French, and German Governments have issued recommendations to ban WiFi from schools
    Multiple studies link EMFs with Chronic inflammation suffered by 60% of Americans
    Incidence of GBM (a deadly brain tumor linked to cell phone use) has DOUBLED in the United Kingdom from 1995 to 2015
    EMFs are silently affecting you, even if you can’t feel it
    This event represents a unique opportunity to discover proven strategies to protect yourself from EMFs and regain your health. Join us to find out what you can, and should, do before it's too late - because taking action now is the key to protecting you and your family!"
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (17th September 2018), RunningDeer (20th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #129
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

If you question 5G in England, you might be committed to the asylum. (not a joke sadly).

Susanne Small, who is currently detained at a mental health facility in Surrey. Susanne alleges that she was sectioned after she spoke to her doctor about a new mobile phone mast that had been erected near her home. Susanne told her doctor that she began to feel unwell around about the time that the mast was erected. She also presented her doctor with evidence that radiation from mobile phone masts is harmful and that 5G is going to be devastating to our health. Speaking to Richie from the hospital where she is being evaluated, Susanne says that she believes that her doctor recommended that she undergo a psychiatric evaluation. Susanne says she was then taken to the hospital against her will.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd September 2018), avid (21st September 2018), James Newell (22nd September 2018), Mike (21st September 2018), norman (20th September 2018), onawah (20th September 2018), RunningDeer (20th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That is really shocking. I hope the doctor gets taken to court and sued.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

James Newell (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (21st September 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st September 2018)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

First you have to understand that the Shrinks are not your friends. They are part of the problem, pretending to be the solution. Why,? because they SHRINK you.

Look up Alienists. They had such bad PR in the early 20th century, eg Bedlam etc that they changed their name to Psychology. So the government uses them as in France right now because Marie Le Penn tweets bad things about illegal aliens raping women.
    It is one of the tools of the NWO to make you think you are insane when you protest things.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

norman (22nd September 2018), onawah (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (22nd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

First you have to understand that the Shrinks are not your friends. They are part of the problem, pretending to be the solution.
    I tend to agree, and I was married to one for 20 years .

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (22nd September 2018), onawah (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by Flowerpunkchip (here)

If you question 5G in England, you might be committed to the asylum. (not a joke sadly).

Susanne Small, who is currently detained at a mental health facility in Surrey. Susanne alleges that she was sectioned after she spoke to her doctor about a new mobile phone mast that had been erected near her home. Susanne told her doctor that she began to feel unwell around about the time that the mast was erected. She also presented her doctor with evidence that radiation from mobile phone masts is harmful and that 5G is going to be devastating to our health. Speaking to Richie from the hospital where she is being evaluated, Susanne says that she believes that her doctor recommended that she undergo a psychiatric evaluation. Susanne says she was then taken to the hospital against her will.

For what it's worth, I sent a link to this interview to the guy who used to be my own community psychiatric nurse (CPN). I told him it had alarming implications for me and asked him for his view of it. I also told him there is a lot of information that supports her concern about wireless technology radiation.

Here's his email reply:

Quote People in this country are only sectioned if they are a danger to
    themselves or anybody else....If a person agrees to go into hospital
    voluntarily they wont be sectioned...theres more to this than meets the
    eye, Im sure. This is a one sided 'discussion' as professionals are
    unable to comment about it due to confidentiality...Im always suspicious
    of one sided 'discussions'.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bob (23rd September 2018), Flowerpunkchip (7th October 2018), James Newell (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Here's his email reply:

Quote People in this country are only sectioned if they are a danger to
    themselves or anybody else....If a person agrees to go into hospital
    voluntarily they wont be sectioned...theres more to this than meets the
    eye, Im sure. This is a one sided 'discussion' as professionals are
    unable to comment about it due to confidentiality...Im always suspicious
    of one sided 'discussions'.
    I've often seen similar discrepancies occur here on the forum.

Fictional example:
    1. JohnSmith repeatedly and rudely posts rambling claims of some conspiracy theory X.
    2. We (the forum mods) eventually close his account, for repeated rambling rudeness (aka the 3R's)
    3. JohnSmith posts elsewhere on the Web that Avalon is censoring conspiracy theory X.
    If I just read JohnSmith's side of the story, lacking further evidence, and with little prior knowledge of JohnSmith's credibility, I could not sensibly draw any conclusions as to why JohnSmith was removed from the Avalon forum.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd September 2018 at 03:43.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (22nd September 2018), norman (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (23rd September 2018)

29. Link to Post #135
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I'll just state the obvious; the panic, the seriously unscientific "papers" dealing with purported 5G disasters being unsubstantiated by solid proof and/or double-blind studied...

5G will be very low power, and a LOT of the towers/repeaters around.. It will use a smaller shorter wavelength, allowing for more reflections or multi-path signals reaching an absorber, be that a person, a building, a water-tower, or a cellphone.

Multi-path reflections which have the correct phasing will evoke a bio-active effect, able to be noted in tissue. I have personally documented that since the early to late 1990's.. The stronger the microwave, the shorter the wavelength the more dramatic the bioactive effects perceived. PROVIDED, provided, provided, that signals come in from multiple directions virtually simultaneously (ergo creating multi-path or "multiple paths" signal reception).

LOW POWERED NON THERMAL GENERATING DIRECT SIGNALS DO NOT create any perceived effect. Industry and legislation is relying on those direct "HEATING STUDIES" to show unequivocally that there IS NOT and will NEVER be any threat from 5G or 4G or 3G or 2G cellphone signals. NO so called cancer study will have ANY merit what so ever to change the use or deployment of cellphone and/or router/modem signals. It won't happen because heating effects are the measure, the ruler of damage monitoring.

NOBODY out there looks at multi-path signals, or the resultant "scalar" (optimally 180 degree out of phasing signals interacting in tissue for instance). THAT IS what has been hidden and is the basis for "PSI-weaponry".. THAT is why it is suppressed, the deliberate weapons use, and time and time again, misleading ring-thru-the nose leading will happen to misdirect people AWAY, far far away from the weaponry uses of multi-path microwave effects. Look for it.

The resultant actions should be, LET EM INSTALL. LET EM SPEND BILLIONS of dollars on systems phones, repeaters, modems, routers and towers, and then DOCUMENT and use class action suits with people and animals being monitored specifically for MULTIPATH effects (signals appearing from different directions coalescing within tissue). Those effects could be documented in-vivo (within the body or tissues) for an increase in voltage across synapses.. When the voltage reaches above the firing potential of the nerve cell synapses, the NERVE conducts or fires...

Scrambling of existing nerve impulse data paths could also be indicated and documented, and whence doing so would be able to provide anecdotal data showing that people can "virtually go crazy" when their synapses are randomly "fired" by outside trigger sources.

At that point one would be able to take down industry, and collect massive class action awards. The economy would fail, industries would fail and people would achieve a nice win at the expense of the rest of society's stability..

why not, destroy it all, or fix it all before it happens.. it's our choice people..
    Last edited by Bob; 22nd September 2018 at 22:01.

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

It will be very hard to prove the biochemical bad reactions just came from the 5g networks; And humanity suffers as you try to prove it. There are Many prongs to the attack on Mankind. One simple experiment was done by a guy in Switzerland I believe; he put microwaved water on young seedlings and they died. He put regular water on the same batch of seedlings and they grew well. He put out this data and was sued by the microwave oven manufacturer.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd September 2018), norman (22nd September 2018), Philippe (22nd February 2019), RunningDeer (23rd September 2018)

32. Link to Post #137
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

It will be very hard to prove the biochemical bad reactions just came from the 5g networks; And humanity suffers as you try to prove it. There are Many prongs to the attack on Mankind. One simple experiment was done by a guy in Switzerland I believe; he put microwaved water on young seedlings and they died. He put regular water on the same batch of seedlings and they grew well. He put out this data and was sued by the microwave oven manufacturer.
    I feel it won't be hard to prove at all, especially with class action suits and people/scientists willing to document the "PSI weapons characteristics" derived from microwave multi-path features. I believe that as long as the weapons use of microwaves remains pushed under the rug, talking about 2G-5G people continually will be bamboozled looking the wrong way (in Magic it's called mis-direction), and people look for the drama, not the science. Some people will react and notice nervous system firing "oddities" and some will not...

That sensitivity reaction truly varies from person to person, but instrumentation can be setup to monitor for nerve firing changes.. Industry does NOT want to hear that.. Robert O Becker went a long way of carrying on the basis for the cellular firing potential. Becker and others have come a long way too, what they have lacked is the understanding of what happens when multi-path signals interact in organic material. That multi-path interaction increases the voltage across synapses, and nerve cells fire.

A nerve cell which has had its firing level altered, by being "driven" by multi-path microwave means that for instance sensory information or "thoughts" or internal perceptions might seem more present - one appears as "hypersensitive".. under multi-path stimulation. Something that would normally not "trigger one" into reactivity now becomes excruciatingly obvious or painful.

That hypersensitivity feeling can manifest in some awful ways (hearing internal dialog as "loud" voices, a simple touch can be excruciating, aches and pains feel highly amplified, visual and auditory hallucinations, aberrant out of 'control' thoughts normally under control are no longer manageable) and hope for relief seems distant or unachievable.

Let's see - I note people scream and put out movies damning 5G, or 4G or cellphones or routers... as long as that keeps happening it seems to me, that the "magical mis-direction will continue".. I pretty much feel the drama is being misdirected by the military, the super-weapons developers, to cover up microwave weapons... Cellphones, routers and IOT devices work with microwaves, and I believe if "they" (that industry of death, weapons manufacturers) want to continue to pull the wool over every-one's eyes, any campaign to direct attention from microwave-multi-path issues will appear in full force, over and over. Microwave devices are an extremely profitable industry, and the proliferation of wireless communications systems will increase and not decrease. Industry will fight tooth and nail to not have it's bread and butter cash income decreased by people concerned about "health effects". What then is a workable strategy?

Class action suits after the fact, with the documentation - IN-VIVO showing cells' synapses WILL FIRE with way way less signal than will induce heating, will destroy the microwave industry worldwide. From Satellite to cellphone, to router, to modem.. It will be over, if PEOPLE THEN realize how they have been lead by the nose to allow microwave bombardment to be a reality..

---PS Commenting on James Newell's Post above,

putting microwaved water on something after the fact expecting the microwaved water to hold a stored signal is not science. It is a standard "treating water" type of experiment which has been poo poo'd by conventional science for eons. (alas, no traction there..)

Monitoring in the moment (during bombardment it is called), not 'after the fact' is needed.

In-VIVO means in-the-body, it doesn't mean in-vitro (treating something outside of the body).. What I describe is real-time-in-the-moment while exposure is happening, in tissue. Organic tissue, not "water"..

Here is that 'science' behind your description - Microwaved water without multi-path signals will create a scrambling or re-arranging of minerals in the water, and create thermal effects, AND will boil off or out-gas dissolved oxygen or dissolved CO2 for instance. Tap water can have an arrangement of minerals and gases within which microwave disturbs, but the point is that "microwaving" is putting 500-1000 watts of microwave into a container of water, and that is HARDLY similar to what happens when microwave signals from many directions (of LOW POWER) interact in tissue simultaneously.

Therefore, one cannot use that type of 'experiment' to say microwave is bad for you, it will be laughed at by science, and the legislatures... why have science? Done and conducted properly Science is like a form of ACCOUNTING, doing ledgers, looking at objective points and seeing if there is a balance sheet that can be created. Otherwise, one is 'playing with shoe-boxes for accounting', and one's ledger can get skewed easily enough.. Honesty in objectivity and getting to the root of what's causing what, what's changing, what's happening (really) is what Science can do.. No Books like No Science or (Pseudo-Accounting or Pseudo-Science) and one rides a ship without a rudder or keel. Wishywashy, undefined and blown in any direction by any "wind"..

HOWEVER, (and this below is very very key)

During multi-path, nerves WILL FIRE under the right characteristics with way way way lower power microwave than the standard measure of "POTENTIAL DAMAGE FROM HEAT" which is the measure they use; the so called thermal heating effect.

Nerves firing out of normal sensory triggering, leads to psychological effects, psychosomatic effects, and nerve ganglia including the brain, will change the complex immunosuppressive effects that exists in the body of living organisms.

Seems to me finding out how to keep analogies of apples with apples is important - my belief is it is the multi-path effects that come from wide ranges of bouncing, reflecting and different transmitters of microwave signals all impinging and being absorbed in tissue, that create the phenomenon.. Industry will argue HEAT is not there, therefore SAFE.. But, multi-path studies can show nerves will fire, seemingly without direct contact from a known trigger.. (and people will be deemed "crazy" for noting such for instance).. Now a HIGH POWERED directed multi-path weapon, well OMG.. if warfare goes there, we don't stand a chance I believe.

Links:

What does microwaving pure water to boiling temperatures do?

(One cannot get "microwaved" (as in the microwave oven analogy) by the thermal power levels of one's router, cellphone, 2G, 3G, 4G or even 5G devices unless one is sitting ON the main cell tower).
    Last edited by Bob; 23rd September 2018 at 06:00.

33. Link to Post #138
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,909 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

Forced Mass #5G Rollout is based upon corruption, collusion, fraud, conspiracy, suppression, authoritarianism, abuse of power, conflict of interests, mass msm deception, violating right to self-determination of the people, vulture corporatism, mass brainwashing, part of depopulation agenda, part of orwellian trans-humanism agenda, dystopian A.I. controlled nightmare unfolding.

Incremental Mass Saturation of Chronic use of Highly Erratic Pulsed Microwaves (even at lower wattage) coming from more and more multiple sources has BIOLOGICAL effects ... this has been proven over and over and over! ... It is: Cumulative Lethal ... We all are part of a forced ILLEGAL mass-experiment, when harm is done on a massive scale they see it as "Necessary Sacrifice" to push further Agenda 21, Agenda 2025 & Agenda 2030. All UN Funded!

Research over 9500+ Facebook Posts using hashtag: #Stop5G

http://fb.me/Stop5G
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (23rd September 2018)

35. Link to Post #139
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,909 times in 20,684 posts

Totalitarianism Tested in China = Rockefeller Operation!
    Authoritarianism Needs Blind Obedient #5G Slaves!

... they use China as an "economic" excuse to push #5G worldwide without testing it for long term biological effects!

Most do not know the real reason why Rockefeller Stooge & Agent Henri Kissinger & Nixon went to China! ... and who pushed & funded the: max "1 child per family" policy long before they went to China!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mike (23rd September 2018), onawah (23rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd September 2018)

37. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

If this lawsuit is true then I’m surprised the manufacturer hasn’t reported/flagged all the documented microwaved water experiments on YouTube.
    YouTube - * Flagged videos and users are reviewed by YouTube staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week to determine whether they violate Community Guidelines. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations, and serious or repeated violations can lead to account termination. Report a channel.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (23rd September 2018), Bob (23rd September 2018), Mike (23rd September 2018), onawah (23rd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst 1 7 17 53 LastLast