+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time travel: Is it real?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Time travel: Is it real?

Is it today one of time traveler mentioned " Nov 20, 2017 was the day, time changes start"?
    Love and Hope

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

This kind of videos are growing like mushrooms.

Love and Hope

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bruno (20th November 2017)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Hello Tangri

One of the most absurd vids I’ve ever seen, still, I watched it through over my morning coffee and marvelled that anyone would think it’s anything other than a prank.

The ill fitting suit looks like it came from a jumble sale, he looks like a little girl wearing mummy’s big shoes. Obviously has never worn a collar and tie in his life, this lad was NEVER in the military, the crafty lighting does little to disguise the prosthetic, the lips don’t move and if that wasn’t enough can anyone believe that the CIA would suddenly grab this guy, fly him to a secret base, give him 50k and transport him in time for no good reason? As for Time Travel agencies in the future offering trips for 457 dollars, that I doubt would buy a coffee in 2118, though apparently it came to 6k (with tax?), puhlease! The whole thing is utterly laughable if it wasn’t so annoying that kids have nothing better to do than go to a great deal of effort to fool the public in order to get YouTube views.

My verdict, of course it’s fake! He wouldn’t even get into a drama school with that effort.

I love sci-fi and note a proliferation of movies on the subject, watched one last night on Netflix actually, called Stasis that wasn’t as bad as some, (the dystopian future run by the ‘Cabal’ that caused the holocaust in 2017) clearly a hot topic so expect lots more YT vids along these lines.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Tangri (15th April 2019)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I used to enjoy listening to the videos Apex TV uploads but it's insane how many "time travelers" they run across. Also, they are the only place these people are talking? Why would that be?

I think it's all an act by the creators of Apex TV. It's entertaining but it takes away from the validity of anyone who comes forward that actually is a real time traveler.
    just be nice

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolveswatching For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Tangri (15th April 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Wolveswatching (here)
    I think it's all an act by the creators of Apex TV. It's entertaining but it takes away from the validity of anyone who comes forward that actually is a real time traveler.
    This is what disinformation aims for. I forget who it was that said something like : In any universe that has discovered how to time travel, there would not be time machines... because of the time travel (what a paradox!). I wish I could recall the actual quote, and who said it, instead of having to paraphrase it.

"Even if it turns out that time travel is impossible, it is important that we understand why it is impossible" - Stephen Hawking

9. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Tangri (15th April 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Alexander Smith claims to have traveled to the year 2118 and back. In this video, the alleged time traveler tells his story. He talks about top secret journey to the future and speaks out in an attempt to clear his conscience. Is this man a real life time traveler who has traveled to the year 2118

Apex is a youtube channel devoted to hoax sci-fi type interviews

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Tangri (15th April 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I am torn on this.. Is time travel real? I suppose that would be dependent on if TIME was real..

We have laws, we decide upon them, write them, agree on them, then live by them, for us, they're real...

We have a solid environment, we can touch it, smell it, measure it, interact with it.. it's real, yet science is now telling us it is a simulation..

so if we can create tools to measure something that we perceive to be real.. (Weighing matter, measuring distances, etc) Does that make it any more real? We observe that things play out in a perpetual state of forward momentum. Each thing we do, follows that which came before it.. And we measure and value that as TIME. And we then give it equations to support that.. Does that make it any more REAL than the matter we can weigh?

I suppose time travel in this situation becomes really dependent on if time even exists, or if it is a manifestation of us merely trying to make sense of our surroundings, and measure such things.. And given we are finding we have been very WRONG.. about many of those things.. I would suggest that time travel IS POSSIBLE.. Because we still don't even KNOW what it is. WE put our own measurements onto it. While it makes sense, it doesn't mean we got it right to begin with. In this case a little humility can go a long way.

As far as THIS particular video, I wouldn't use this as a reason to challenge the question. It has too many red flags, yet we DO have the testimony of Al Belik, and the Montaulk boys.. and many others that do NOT hide their faces and such.. I think focusing on the video is a mistake here, it is merely the video used to present the question, and it is the question we should be answering, or pondering, not the validity of that particular video...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 24th February 2019 at 19:25.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (8th March 2020), Tangri (15th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Don't know if this guy is for real but, time travel is possible ... We will figure it out, and go back in time and try to alter the future ... it's all in the speed of the particles, the past moves faster and the future moves slower ... Controlling the speed of the particles is the key ...
    Perhaps time is something more tied to consciousness, than particles. If our reality is a simulation then the simulation in many ways COULD BE altered, and it wouldn't take matter to do it. Matter isn't real in this case.

I do a lot of research into advanced technologies and neurology... and when you begin to tackle the questions of military contractors and advanced technology, they will question you.. And put forth to you, that it all has something to do with Consciousness. And I firmly believe that is the element that we need to dive into.. Not manipulation of matter via physical means.

I believe the physical presentation of our surroundings, are a direct result of what we collectively wish to experience. And as such, if we have a large enough tipping in that scale, of what it is we wish to perceive? Then we can in fact, alter reality itself. If you take technology and amplify the thoughts of someone, to the point where it can indeed manifest a result.. Then really, the possibilities are endless.

And such theories are coming forward when people are talking about "TRIP CHAIRS" and such.. The clues are there if you know what to listen for... I believe if you do this on a mass scale, i am sure you could take an entire planet backwards and forwards in time. So long as everyone has the same concept, and ideas, and BELIEVES IT..

While I am not sure HOW to do it.. I do believe some of these things are indeed POSSIBLE, and I believe we're playing with such things right now quietly behind the scenes.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 24th February 2019 at 19:38.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (8th March 2020), Forest Denizen (14th January 2021), Tangri (15th April 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Don't know if this guy is for real but, time travel is possible ... We will figure it out, and go back in time and try to alter the future ... it's all in the speed of the particles, the past moves faster and the future moves slower ... Controlling the speed of the particles is the key ...
    Perhaps time is something more tied to consciousness, than particles. If our reality is a simulation then the simulation in many ways COULD BE altered, and it wouldn't take matter to do it. Matter isn't real in this case.

I do a lot of research into advanced technologies and neurology... and when you begin to tackle the questions of military contractors and advanced technology, they will question you.. And put forth to you, that it all has something to do with Consciousness. And I firmly believe that is the element that we need to dive into.. Not manipulation of matter via physical means.

I believe the physical presentation of our surroundings, are a direct result of what we collectively wish to experience. And as such, if we have a large enough tipping in that scale, of what it is we wish to perceive? Then we can in fact, alter reality itself. If you take technology and amplify the thoughts of someone, to the point where it can indeed manifest a result.. Then really, the possibilities are endless.

And such theories are coming forward when people are talking about "TRIP CHAIRS" and such.. The clues are there if you know what to listen for... I believe if you do this on a mass scale, i am sure you could take an entire planet backwards and forwards in time. So long as everyone has the same concept, and ideas, and BELIEVES IT..

While I am not sure HOW to do it.. I do believe some of these things are indeed POSSIBLE, and I believe we're playing with such things right now quietly behind the scenes.
    I have "time traveled" in a sense and it definitely was related to my consciousness and not any technology or anything of the sort. It has happened to me several times. For my experiences, its as though a portal of some sort (portal's not the best word, "tunnel" might be better) connects a "current" self's conscious experience to a "future" self's conscious experience, and I can experience both times at once for a short period. The phenomenon tends to happen at both points in time - I have the experience once, at the "current" point in time, where I can sense the future, and then again at the "future" point in time, where I can also experience the past occurrence - as though a "time tunnel" had been dug and connected myself to two simultaneous points in time.

I was able to gather evidence about the "future" point in one of these episodes, (which was nothing grand, just my local immediate surroundings and people), and I was able to corroborate that evidence when it happened at the "future" point in time, that connected back to the other end of the tunnel.

I didn't know what was happening at first, I thought I was having a stroke or temporary hallucinations, and passed it off as that. When I reach the other end of the tunnel in the future, I realized that my "hallucination" was actually me experiencing that future moment in time. Things that I described in my "hallucination" ended up being a reality I actually did experience.

A bit hard to explain, I meant to make a post on the "experiences" thread detailing it all, but never got around to it yet ...

Footnote -- this isn't something I can control or something that happens often ... I wish it were on both accounts though.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 27th February 2019 at 00:26.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), aoibhghaire (13th January 2021), Constance (27th February 2019), Forest Denizen (14th January 2021), gini (13th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), Tangri (15th April 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes what you would consider “Time Travel” is very real

Try John Titor, tho

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

It worked thanks Bill! This was posted in 2015. Masks, BLM, I cant breathe....I have checked and videos cannot be edited only deleted and reuploaded.

To post a specific image (if that's what you intended to do!), you'd have to make reference to that one alone, and then wrap the [IG] tags round the instagram code. If you need a hand, do please PM me or any of the mods.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
    Last edited by sunwings; 13th January 2021 at 12:57.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

If you've some time to spare I can recommend Sean Caroll's Mindscape podcast on time travel. It's got some physics but not a scary amount and its very much pitched at the layman:

Quote In this solo podcast I talk about both the physics and fiction of time travel. I point out that it might be allowed by the laws of physics, and explain how that would work, but that we really don’t know. And I try to make sense of some of the less-sensible depictions of cinematic time travel. Coming up with a logical theory that could account for Back to the Future isn’t easy, but podcasting isn’t for the squeamish.
    This version has some supporting images:

Or you can listen here (or on your podcast network):
    https://www.preposterousuniverse.com...d-should-work/

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), aoibhghaire (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Brigantia (13th January 2021), Forest Denizen (14th January 2021), Harmony (13th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th January 2021), leavesoftrees (13th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

I would suggest that lasting artwork is literal time travel, in the sense that it carries its moment of creation into the present, forever.

This was painted July 1890, and someone in the world is looking at this image today.

This was recorded August 1930 in one take, and this melody is in the air somewhere in the world today.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Anka (13th January 2021), Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), DeDukshyn (13th January 2021), earthdreamer (15th January 2021), Forest Denizen (14th January 2021), Journeyman (13th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th January 2021), Mare (22nd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Time travel is most definitely real. It all depends on how you define time and in what dimension you are traveling in. Distance and time are defined differently in other dimensions.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Anka (13th January 2021), Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), Forest Denizen (14th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #35
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

I'm not to sure if this is part of the definition within time travel, but have worked on a time machine from concept.

Telephone antitelephone or TAT is a theory. When one introduces quantum mechanics QM into the field this changes.

TAT technology can be applied for a future time.

When integrating telephone antitelephone (TAT) system within a quantum mechanics (QM) field achieves results for a future time.
    I carried out an experiment about 4 years ago by developing a rudimentary system that went into the future. Because the system was a proof of concept it did achieve a measure of future results.

At present I have scaled this up considerably in a laboratory and I hope to achieve a significant measure in time. The QM aspect does require others to be not in contact with the lab system for some hours so that there is absolutely no connection from a consciousness stand point. The TAT system generates an energy field that radiates out from the centre.

It proves that a time machine works.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Blastolabs (13th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th February 2021), Journeyman (13th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th January 2021), Manasaki (15th November 2021), Peace in Oz (13th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #36
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,454 times in 571 posts

We're all travelling through time; on a per second basis.

Stephen Hawking threw a party for time travellers on June 28th, 2oo9. No one came. I fault his advertising methods.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Short story of a time traveler who must have intersected with another time line.

"If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Bluegreen (24th October 2021), Mare (22nd October 2021)

33. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Time Travel.... Remote Viewing is a form of Time Travel that has been very well documented by various Remote Viewers. Sending consciousness to a set of coordinates to determine what can be perceived with the very low baud rate connection our superconscious mind has with whatever it can perceive beyond the Human Sense of time beyond the linearity imposed by the 3D.

Remote viewing past big events has yielded some incredible results considering the viewers are given a set of digits to read following a calming of the mind.... and across several viewers, consistent information makes the content worth looking at.

Maybe not as exciting as physical translocation to a different set of space time coordinates, and also requires a calm set up of target and viewing, is not always accurate - especially when viewing the Future. It is a different application of Time Travel.

Final thought, Lyn Buchanan in an interview once noted that we need to be cautious, because in viewing an event - split particle theory - by being observed, things can be subject to change.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manasaki For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th November 2021), Bill Ryan (15th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    I'm not to sure if this is part of the definition within time travel, but have worked on a time machine from concept.

Telephone antitelephone or TAT is a theory. When one introduces quantum mechanics QM into the field this changes.

TAT technology can be applied for a future time.

When integrating telephone antitelephone (TAT) system within a quantum mechanics (QM) field achieves results for a future time.
    I carried out an experiment about 4 years ago by developing a rudimentary system that went into the future. Because the system was a proof of concept it did achieve a measure of future results.

At present I have scaled this up considerably in a laboratory and I hope to achieve a significant measure in time. The QM aspect does require others to be not in contact with the lab system for some hours so that there is absolutely no connection from a consciousness stand point. The TAT system generates an energy field that radiates out from the centre.

It proves that a time machine works.

So very interesting. Am I missing something?

You set up a TAT system? And in this first experiment you got confirmation in the future that it worked?
    How does that look? No idea but my right hemisphere says it can be done. Can you elaborate?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #40
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

There are two parts here: 1. the reality of time changes. 2. Description of the TAT system.

1. When the TAT system is fully operational and optimized the following happens.
    Because you are setting up QM condition the following happens.
    I discovered that there are two different time zones. The present time at TAT and a different time at a near location independent of TAT.
    One at the TAT system appears normal, but at a different location the time has changed. One is not aware this has happened, only when you enter a different location.
    In this respect you apply this process by having one person at the TAT and the other person with no connection
    or communications with you for some hours at a different location. Its important to have no conscious connection with the other person.
    The other person at the other location should have a future time duration when you are in contact with them. The future time is based
    on arranging of the process. I have never tried going back in time.

2. The general set up for the TAT system can be described technically as follows:

The frequency of the signal has to be between two distinct frequencies with a nominal frequency.
    • The system is a cycle, where an initial data stream circulates in principle endlessly in the loop.
    • One half of the loop is through the air. So it is a very limited radio type signal.
    • The other half is via the cable system.
    • 18 antennas are used on a disk are rotating so that at any time just 1 or 2 are active. The system is 2.5 metres in diameter.
    • At least one transmitter antenna is always active and so the signal is uninterrupted.
    • The important aspect is the amplifier.
    • You want the signal to die away rapidly, thereby using magnetic induction instead of EM signals.
    • The magnetic signals mean that there is a rapid fall off so that if the transmitter is a lower voltage, the receiver has to have a slightly higher voltage.
    • To maintain the signal, this weak received signal should be amplified to a certain voltage.
    • This is the amplifier signal.
    • One other aspect is that the Doppler affect of the retreating antennas reduces the frequency rapidly at about 1 hz per cycle, with millions of cycles per second,
    • At this point there is a requirement for frequency stabilization system of the amplifier
    • This uses a signal generator with the signal as interrupts in the signal generator output stream.

There is a complex software to extract the time delays and also to feed the timing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast