Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Pedophilia outside USA's Hollywood centered world

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Pedophilia outside USA's Hollywood centered world

[Mod note from Bill]

This thread started as a split-off from this earlier topic:
    It's a fully legitimate subject, and I agree it deserves its own thread.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th September 2018), bluestflame (25th November 2017), BMJ (27th November 2017), Bob (25th November 2017), Bruno (27th November 2017), Cidersomerset (8th December 2017), Debra (23rd March 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th January 2020), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Noelle (25th November 2017), palehorse (29th December 2023), pyrangello (28th April 2020), Star Tsar (29th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), Tintin (18th January 2020), Valerie Villars (25th August 2019), Watching from Cyprus (4th December 2017), xylo (28th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Pedophilia outside USA's Hollywood centered world

Only US Pedophilia in the spotlight? Here is another viewpoint - from the Guardian - it appears to be widespread.

Title: - "The hypocrisy of child abuse in many Muslim countries"
    by Shaista Gohir

Quote Child marriage and pederasty are tolerated in Muslim societies where homosexuality is strictly condemned
    "Some Muslims are fond of condemning western morality – alcoholism, nudity, premarital sex and homosexuality often being cited as examples. But Muslims do not have a monopoly on morality. In the west, child marriages and sex with children are illegal. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for many Muslim countries.
    I recently saw the documentary on the Dancing Boys of Afghanistan. It exposed an ancient custom called "bacha bazi" (boy for play), where rich men buy boys as young as 11 from impoverished families for sexual slavery. The boys are dressed in women's clothes and made to dance and sing at parties, before being carted away by the men for sex. Owning boys is considered a symbol of status and one former warlord boasted of having up to 3,000 boys over a 20-year period, even though he was married, with two sons. The involvement of the police and inaction of the government means this form of child prostitution is widespread.

The moral hypocrisy is outrageous in a country where homosexuality is not only strictly forbidden but savagely punished, even between two consenting adults. However, men who sodomise young boys are not considered homosexuals or paedophiles. The love of young boys is not a phenomenon restricted to Afghanistan; homosexual pederasty is common in neighbouring Pakistan, too. In my view, repression of sexuality and extreme gender apartheid is to blame.

And in the Middle East, it's young girls who are considered desirable and men are able to satisfy their lusts legally through child marriages. In Yemen, more than a quarter of girls are married before the age of 15. Cases of girls dying during childbirth are not unusual, and recently, one 12-year-old child bride even died from internal bleeding following sexual intercourse. In another case, a 12-year-old girl was married to an 80-year-old man in Saudi Arabia.

So why is the practice of child marriage sanctioned in Muslim countries? Unfortunately, ultra-conservative religious authorities justify this old tribal custom by citing the prophet Muhammad's marriage to Aisha. They allege Aisha was nine years old when the prophet married her. But they focus conveniently on selected Islamic texts to support their opinions, while ignoring vast number of other texts and historical information, which suggests Aisha was much older, putting her age of marriage at 19. Child marriage is against Islam as the Qur'an is clear that intellectual maturity is the basis for deciding age of marriage, and not puberty, as suggested by these clerics.

Whatever one's view on the prophet's marriage, no faith can claim moral superiority since child marriages have been practised in various cultures and societies across the world at one time or another. In modern times, though, marrying children is no longer acceptable and no excuse should be used to justify this.

I find the false adherence to Islamic principles and the "holier than thou" attitude of some Muslim societies similar to the blatant hypocrisy and double standards of 19th-century Victorian Britain, where the outward appearance of dignity and prudishness camouflaged an extreme prevalence of sexual and moral depravity behind closed doors. In those days, too, there were many men willing to pay to have sex with children – until a plethora of social movements arose that resulted in changes in laws and attitudes in society.

A similar shift in social attitudes is also required in traditional Muslim societies. Having boy sex slaves or child brides should not be seen as badges of honour. Instead, Muslims need to do more to attach shame to such practices; otherwise, acceptance of this behaviour will make them complicit in the sexual exploitation of children. I fail to understand why Muslims are so vocal on abuses by the west in Abu Ghraib, Guantánamo, Iraq and Afghanistan, but display moral blindness when it comes to children? It's about time this silence was broken, so these violations of innocence can be stopped.

A too-passive attitude in dealing with child abuse has rubbed off on Muslim communities in Britain, too. I have heard many stories at first hand of child sexual abuse and rape, which show that the issue is not being addressed at all. Those who have had the courage to speak out have been met with reactions of denial and shame. Such attitudes mean that children will continue to suffer in silence. Sexual abuse of children happens in all communities, as has been revealed by the recent Catholic church scandal. At least, they have finally started to take action. Muslim communities should learn from this and also start being more open, instead of continuing to sweeping the issue under the carpet.

I am finding that more and more Muslims feel it is their duty to criticise others for actions they consider sinful – quoting the following popular saying of Muhammad to justify their interference:

"If you see something wrong, you should correct it with your hand and if you are unable to, then speak out against it and if you cannot do that, then feel that it is wrong in your heart."

I wonder how, then, Muslims can remain silent when it comes to the sexual abuse of children?"

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Corey Feldman Says he Plans to Name Pedophiles in Hollywood

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I wonder how, then, Muslims can remain silent when it comes to the sexual abuse of children?"
    The same way all Muslims don't speak out against terrorism. <-- sarcasm. Muslims, being the victims of ~85%+ of all terrorism in this world (true stat, neat how media makes us believe otherwise isn't it? ) do speak out against terrorism, and hold rallies and demonstrations against terrorism that our western media ensures not to cover. Do you believe that in the case where a an impoverished family is forced to sell their son does so smiling and happily? I bet if you gave them a western media outlet to talk to them they certainly would be speaking out ...

Careful with broad brushes ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

avid (25th November 2017), Bluegreen (25th November 2017), Bob (25th November 2017), Bruno (27th November 2017), Denise/Dizi (21st April 2020), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Kryztian (11th September 2022), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Noelle (25th November 2017), petra (20th December 2018), Praxis (29th November 2017), RMF808 (23rd March 2024), seko (29th March 2020), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2021), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), TomKat (23rd June 2022), wnlight (18th January 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Seriously mike..

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seriously mike..
    I know what you intend, and many others do, but that last remark was very broad brushed. Aligning word with intent is important in my opinion.... and do note that if I didn't have a certain level of respect for you I wouldn't even have bothered.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th November 2017 at 02:28.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bob (25th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Kryztian (11th September 2022), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), petra (20th December 2018), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), Valerie Villars (25th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Seriously mike..
    I know what you intend, and many others do, but that last remark was very broad brushed. Aligning word with intent is important in my opinion.... and do not that id I didn't have a certain level of respect for you I wouldn't even have bothered.
    i see you can't read what a QUOTE is apparently.. Enjoy Mike.. Seems's you have made it clear to all of us. Blessings dude.. The quote was from an article, derived from a page from a UK poster. The thread is about PEDOPHILIA - to say that the US is the ONLY one doing such misses the greater picture. A historic picture no doubt from thousands of years. If that is going to be glossed over.. well, what can I say dude?
    Last edited by Bob; 25th November 2017 at 02:33.

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Seriously mike..
    I know what you intend, and many others do, but that last remark was very broad brushed. Aligning word with intent is important in my opinion.... and do not that id I didn't have a certain level of respect for you I wouldn't even have bothered.
    i see you can't read what a QUOTE is apparently.. Enjoy Mike.. Seems's you have made it clear to all of us. Blessings dude..
    There's quotes all over that thing! lol. But good call, my comment still stands as a general response -- just not aimed at you apparently . I personally use the quote tag when doing that so it wasn't on my mind as being a quote, thanks for noting ... I thought it seemed a little "unlike" you.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bob (25th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), petra (20th December 2018), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017)

12. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Frankly Mike I don't think it does anyone any good seeing ONE sided threads, or posts, which neglect that Pedophilia has its roots in countries other than the US. If that is neglected then we are seeing bias. I personally am not interested in seeing one sided views. But of course, that is my observation and opinion.

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Frankly Mike I don't think it does anyone any good seeing ONE sided threads, or posts, which neglect that Pedophilia has its roots in countries other than the US. If that is neglected then we are seeing bias. I personally am not interested in seeing one sided views. But of course, that is my observation and opinion.
    "sidedness" is likely not the term you are looking for. That indicates opposites, like being for or against pedophilia. Perhaps "breadth" is a better term in this case? At any rate, I agree.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bob (25th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), petra (20th December 2018), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK getting terminology straight.. tnx...

(PS - OK chilled and clarified during PM do remember to do such to facilitate dialog balance )

Gawd, kids need our (group vibe) help across the board.. It is an old issue, very old, it is not just the US is the point I was sharing..
    Last edited by Bob; 25th November 2017 at 02:51.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Pedophilia outside USA's Hollywood centered world

This was considered to be of the utmost importance by Alex Jones, breaking yesterday on Infowars:
    Breaking! Secret Service Agent Set to Release Bombshell Info in Clinton’s Lolita Express Activities

Ex-Secret Service agent Dan Bongino has threatened to release groundbreaking information on the Bill Clinton’s Lolita Express flights where he is rumored to have had sexual relations with underage individuals.

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (25th November 2017), avid (25th November 2017), Baby Steps (9th September 2018), bluestflame (25th November 2017), BMJ (27th November 2017), Bob (25th November 2017), Bruno (27th November 2017), Denise/Dizi (21st April 2020), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th November 2017), Matthew (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), witchy1 (25th July 2020), xylo (28th August 2019)

18. Link to Post #12
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

'Creep Uncle Joe.'

Paul Watson breaks down a series of clips of Joe Biden behaving inappropriately to say the least. Prepare to squirm uncomfortably.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Amenjo (25th November 2017), avid (25th November 2017), Baby Steps (9th September 2018), bluestflame (25th November 2017), BMJ (27th November 2017), Bruno (27th November 2017), Denise/Dizi (21st April 2020), gaiagirl (29th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), muxfolder (25th November 2017), SunSea (29th November 2017), TargeT (30th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018), xylo (28th August 2019)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

avid (29th November 2017), Baby Steps (9th September 2018), bluestflame (29th November 2017), Bob (29th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021)

22. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

It's getting too easy to say the word kids in the same sentences with abuse and trafficking lately. I'm really feeling every one of these individual children and the pain, helpless vulnerability and hopelessness they are suffering.

I appreciate the subject coming to more light, but I think a constant barrage of images of kid's faces are needed to hit home, or it's easy for many to continue to feel like it's 'over there' if it's not in your personal world. I'm only beginning to realize myself that child abuse and especially sexual abuse behind closed doors may also far more be the rule and not the exception in every country and neighborhood from richest to poorest.

This is the hardest subject for me this lifetime. All I know, if there is a god, he's got a lot of explaining to do. For now mr. so called almighty does not have my respect for creating and allowing child abuse to continue.

But isn't there a 1+1=2 answer here? An unconventional solution occurred to me. Pick a state and split it in two. I vote for mostly unscenic, flat and empty Nevada. Pick a half to build a gigantic network of new cities to hold millions. Use our super duper star trek technologies to electronically quarantine the whole thing.

Weed out all the frustrated psychopaths and masochistic morons whose evil is mostly now directed towards hurting society where they lawfully can, especially from within public office, corporations, law enforcement and military orgs and first sterilize them all. Put them all in these new cities with each other and let them create a self contained/self governed community. Feed the masochists all the convicted child abusers.

Those that have brutally hurt children get to spend the rest of their lives suffering the feelings of being trapped, helpless and under the 24hr/day fear of being brutally hurt again at any moment and all the rest of the demented can live out their fantasies indulging ad nauseum in their putridness away from society resulting in less and less innocents in normal society being victimized by any of them over time.

Why not? What could we name this new state?

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

bluestflame (29th November 2017), Bob (29th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Michelle Marie (29th November 2017), Valerie Villars (25th August 2019)

24. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

it's global as many of us are aware http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/an...b022d267129896

Quote Why have Australian governments tipped money into Hillary Clinton's Clinton Foundation? That it gave Julia Gillard a job and effectively a platform to now spruik Hillary Clinton for president shows just how this very dodgy Foundation works.
    Quote Miranda Devine:

The Australian taxpayer shovelled at least $88 million into the Clinton Foundation and associated entities from 2006 to 2014, reaching a peak of $10.3 million in 2012-13, Gillard’s last year in office.

On the Clinton Foundation website, AusAID and the Commonwealth of Australia score separate entries in the $10 million-plus group of donors, one rung up from American teacher unions.

In 2009-10 Kevin Rudd handed over another $10 million to the foundation for climate research, part of $300 million he squandered on a Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute.

Gillard also donated $300 million of our money to the Clinton-affiliated Global Partnership for Education.

Lo and behold, she became chairman in 2014 and has been ­actively promoting Clinton as president ever since — in a campaign video last December slamming Trump, in opeds trumpeting the next woman president and in appearances with Clinton spruiking girls’ education.

The Abbott government topped up the left-wing organisation’s coffers with another $140 million in 2014, bringing total Australian largesse to $460 million, according to a press release from Foreign Minister Julie Bishop.
    can hardly wait for clinton mob to be exposed and the true purpose of thier " foundation" comes to light open books of all donors would be most enlightening

coordinated with travel history

but wait , there's more

Charles Ortel Letter Regarding the Australian Government's Donations

https://www.scribd.com/document/3387...6-1#from_embed

Quote An Open Letter to Donors, Charity Regulators, Investigative Journalists and Citizens Worldwide

1 May 2016

Dear Friends,

This is not an appeal for money; instead, it is a more pressing request.

I write asking for your help bringing to justice those who operate a celebrity charity--the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation--in flagrant violation of the law.

I need your attention, your voices, and your collective action to force state, federal, and foreign government authorities to do what they ordinarily would do, were Hillary Clinton not so well connected politically and running for president.

Soon, I will provide, free of charge via www.charlesortel.com, new analysis of the Clinton Foundation record--all I ask is that you read these forthcoming reports and then do your best to circulate them around, ideally to anyone in government or in media who might be in position to expose and then punish a disgraceful global set of charity frauds, led by prominent persons who
    are educated, and should know better than to “dupe” the donating public.

Time is of the essence.

Contours of an Unprosecuted, Criminal Fundraising Conspiracy Using “Charities”

Since March 2015, I have examined public disclosures concerning the Clinton Foundation
    --the record is extensive and it certainly is deeply flawed. Operators of smaller charities, admittedly lacking political equivalent connections, have been punished severely for far smaller infractions.

Starting almost 20 years ago in 1997, the Clinton Foundation spread its activities from Little Rock, Arkansas to all U.S. states and to numerous foreign countries without taking legally required steps to function and solicit as a duly constituted public charity.

Though trustees have been required to make truthful and complete disclosures where the Clinton Foundation operates, ongoing review shows clearly that the opposite has been the case.

Here is a link to my first detailed report from April 2005:

http://charlesortel.com/the-latest-a...pear-deceptive

For more detailed reports, please visit www.charlesortel.com.

Last edited by bluestflame; 29th November 2017 at 02:24.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

avid (29th November 2017), Bob (29th November 2017), Hervé (29th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Michelle Marie (29th November 2017), Valerie Villars (25th August 2019), wnlight (18th January 2020)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Oh my gosh waves. It's been the hardest for me too. I understand being a grownup and having read and experienced the world as a tough place. I can take it. But, the kids? I don't understand.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

bluestflame (29th November 2017), Bob (29th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Michelle Marie (29th November 2017), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2021)

28. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The OP post makes this very clear - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1192672

This has been established and is well entrenched, by "religions" other than the West, and subsequently adopted by the West.. Europe and then moving to the Americas. Focus on the WHO made the children the easy prey. At that point methinks, one will see evil's face. No squirming, it is what it is at the source point. All the others are pikers in comparison IMHO of course.. Because the vibration IS there in the Matrix, it would seem to me, it is EASY then to just go along with the abuse... I FIND it ABHORRENT.

29. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

MSM is glossing over this, saying we ALL should pay attention to the atrocities that Saudi is doing (or the west) in going after Yemen.. There is a lot of deep issues behind the Saudi attack, but I speak from personal experience, having been to Abu Dhabi a few years ago and being TOLD that I need to go to YEMEN to help them get their rebel base upgraded by an ABU Dhabi "Bag Man" (who was brought to me by a Lebonese Terrorist, living in Abu Dhabi, hiding as a "construction contractor", wooing the Prince there..) A long story but not for this thread..

Our current reference for this post is : https://www.humanium.org/en/yemen/

These people consider those who can't defend themselves AS EASY MARKS.. I was treated as such in Abu Dhabi by the Lebanese terrorist.. btw.. I don't act like a macho monster, to play their
    game. Maybe at some point I will post images of how they view women and children.. although a lot can be found on the internet..

Quote The living conditions for children in Yemen are dreadful; between violence, poverty, and health problems, dangers of death are their every day life.
    MSM barrages us continually that the WEST is the monster, glossing over and making us look the other way at the atrocities that the Children have to suffer because of the "religion" which makes it clear that the children are mere sex toys for the stronger monsters who are their "masters"...

We can take an inventory similarly in the other "similar" mid-east countries.. one by one... This is the ROOT the core of where this came from, and then spread.. Hollywood, not really, that is a superficial scab on a wound which goes very deep.. Get to the core..

Quote Poverty

In Yemen, the poorest country of the Middle East, nearly one in two residents are living below the poverty line. The living conditions of residents can differ according to the region in which they live, for example the rural zones are always more discriminated than the urban zones.

In every case, children are the most vulnerable face of poverty. Their health, their well-being, and even their survival are seriously affected.

Health

The infant mortality rate in Yemen is very high, and it is also not surprising that many newborns show inadequate weight at birth (30%). Births are a real problem in Yemen because they often happen outside of medical centers; it is very risky for the child as well as the mother.

Malnutrition is also one of the major problems in Yemen where it is seen in record numbers. The harmful consequences of malnutrition on the health of young Yemenis are numerous. For example, nearly one third of children between 2 and 5 years old suffer from serious retardation.

Children’s health is equally affected by inadequate access to water. The lack of hygiene and hydration largely supports the spread of epidemics, as well as the aggravation of illnesses that were previously benign.

Right to Education

More than a quarter of children are not educated in Yemen, this lack of education affects girls more often than boys.

Furthermore, the establishments are seriously unhealthy, the structures are extremely insufficient and in poor condition. Consequentially, the children’s health and hygiene suffers in these schools, where very often there are no bathrooms or recreational areas.

The presence of armed forces in the country makes travel to school difficult and dangerous. The children are terrified at the idea of crossing the roads in Yemen to go to school. The parents, who are often just as frightened as their children, often let them stay at home.

Schools are also the target of threats for the armed groups, who don’t hesitate to intimidate the opposing parties by pointing their guns at the schools.

To assure the security of the children, certain schools don’t have any choice except to close, preventing the children from enjoying their right to education.

Child Labour

Labor is an every day reality for around 23% of children between 5 and 14 years old in Yemen. The prevalence of forced labour in this country is all the more serious, as the abuse of these children is abundant. From sexual exploitation to slave treatment, these children are the objects of cruelty and malice. Their health, physical as well as mental, their security, and their development are drastically affected.

Child Abuse

The demonstrations of Arab Spring have touched many children in Yemen. Some have even been slaughtered, close to their own home, or even on their way home from school.

The armed conflicts that regularly go off in this country systematically put their health and security in danger.

Furthermore, abuse of children within their family is frequent in Yemen. Some children are battered for one absurd reason or another, and the methods of violence are as various as they are cruel. Little girls are violated by members of their family. To escape these familiar acts of violence, children often run away from their homes and find themselves alone and without shelter. They therefore live in the poverty and atrocities of the streets.

The consequences of the climate of insecurity are also seen in the children’s behavior. The violence that they are faced with every day develops confusion and poor judgment in their spirits. They also develop violent and aggressive behaviors. Therefore, fights, for example, are very frequent in schools.

Child trafficking

The trade of children is still present today in Yemen. Sometimes it is even the families that put their children in the trafficking networks.

These young children are then objects of the most expolitative trafficking. In particular there has recently been an increase in child sexual exploitation through certain practices such as child pornography and tourist marriage. Furthermore, other children see an abominable fate in the trafficking of organ transplants.

These serious violations of the numerous rights guaranteed by the International Convention of Children’s Rights are very rarely reported and practically never sanctioned. The principal motive of this impunity resides in the Yemeni legislation, which doesn’t cater for these types of crime. Finally, no specific protection of minors who are victims is implemented in this country.

Child Marriage

The practice of child marriage is very current in Yemen, it’s estimated that more than 30% of young girls are married before the age of 18. The consequences are serious, all the more because these girls are very young (12-13 in some villages).

Pregnant at 15, the girls are living extremely hard lives and the delivery is sometimes fatal to them because of their young age.

Moreover, they don’t chose their husband and therefore often find themselves confronted with marital violence. Far too young, they don’t have any input and can be forced to live with these despicable, violent, and loathsome men.

Female Genital Mutilation

These customary practices are extremely widespread in Yemen. It’s estimated that one young girl in every 4 is subject to the excision during their youth.

The lack of hygiene and regulation of those that practice these excisions often leads to grave consequences for the health of these young girls. Frequently, infections, hemorrhages, or other problems associated with the operation follow this act.

Refugee children

Thousands of families look for refuge and security in the displaced person camps. Fleeing the violence in the north of the country, the people flood into these camps, which are trying their best to manage this large number of people.

In these zones, associations provide a lot of help to children in many ways. But nevertheless, their situation sometimes remains critical taking into particular account the serious trauma that they have been subjected to.

Besides, there are too many to be completely sustained and taken care of. Their health proves to be worrisome, malnutrition rages, and there is not access for all to education because the classes are overwhelmed. Even more, the lack of infrastructure leads to recurrent problems of hygiene and illness.

Right to Identity

The situation is alarming in Yemen because nearly 80% of births are not officially declared to public authorities. This disturbing percentage results partly from the costs of registering, which remain at a high level, despite the efforts of the country.

So, these children don’t have an official identity, or nationality. This will lead to very large difficulties for these people, because they can’t enjoy their rights as they are considered to be invisible in the eyes of society.

Justice of minors

In Yemen, children don’t have any particular legislative protection. For example, a child forced to prostitute herself within the framework of the network of traffic that exploits it, can be commonly punished for the act of prostitution.

The country continues to execute minors in complete violation of the fundamental rights of minors. So, children stopped by police forces live in miserable circumstances, entirely mixed with the adult prisoners.

30. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

also one of the unspoken " spoils of war "

( part of a complete package)
    Last edited by bluestflame; 29th November 2017 at 03:24. Reason: edit to add

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bob (29th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Michelle Marie (29th November 2017), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2021), Valerie Villars (25th August 2019)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

I remember somewhere Kerry Cassidy said that pedophilia, I believe it was in the context of men with little boys, stimulated astrally dark energy levels: Feeds dark energies. This can help explain why pedophilia, boys or girls, is so pervasive among those in power.. its not just the sex aspect. Maybe its not the sex aspect at all. It invokes dark energies. Just a theory, but it makes sense to me.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

bluestflame (29th November 2017), Bob (29th November 2017), gaiagirl (29th November 2017), janette (27th May 2021), Michelle Marie (29th November 2017), petra (20th December 2018), Spellbound (29th November 2017), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast