+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst 1 21 31 35 LastLast

Thread: Racism

1. Link to Post #601
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Default Re: Racism

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Woke is a "dog whistle" for racism against white people?

Yeah; I'm not shocked...

The thing is, the contingent on the left that embraces wokism and this brand of ideology doesn't think any of the remarks made by KH were a gaffe at all. So the commentator is somewhat off base to assume that Harris put her foot in her mouth. And to be fair, I'm not talking about all those who lean left, just the radical left embodied by the type of remarks KH makes in this video, and which has currently hijacked the entire democratic party. They truly believe it is "okay" to discriminate based on skin color, as long as said skin color is white.

I know plenty of people of color who are far more well off than other folks who are indigent--I'm talking teeth-missing, no-medical-care indigent--who so happen to have white-colored skin.

Throwing a wide net on any group, regardless of skin color, is just wrong.

Unfortunately the woke left just doesn't understand this.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), DNA (5th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th October 2022), TargeT (3rd October 2022)

3. Link to Post #602
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    So the commentator is somewhat off base to assume that Harris put her foot in her mouth.
    I agree, he was a bit hyperbolic with that take, what she said (on the surface) seemed very acceptable to those of the mind set you spoke of in your post; the implications of her statements DOES seem to be very racist, but the way it was presented makes it not very obvious IMO.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), DNA (5th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), T Smith (3rd October 2022)

5. Link to Post #603
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,741 times in 4,314 posts

The biggest obstacle to globalism is Western civilization.
    The vast racial majority of Western culture would be Whites.
    If you want to destroy Europe and the United States then stigmatize Whites to the point they are hated and vilified, even by them selves.

The Woke movement is a disguised attack on Western Nation States.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), onawah (4th October 2022), Pam (18th February 2023), T Smith (4th October 2022), TargeT (3rd October 2022)

7. Link to Post #604
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    The Woke movement is a disguised attack on Western Nation States.

And it continues... re-writing history to make white people seem worse? Par for the course!

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2022), DNA (5th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Pam (18th February 2023), T Smith (4th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #605
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

"Issues that are not of their making.."

That quote stood out to me in that Kamala Harris clip.

Maybe I'm reaching, but I think she's hinting at what the left call "climate change", and she's saying the hurricane is largely the responsibility of whites because they're responsible for so called climate change (which is allegedly responsible for the hurricane. ( according to Don Lemon and other brain dead woke cultists).

Sounds circuitous, but I've seen the radical left obsessively attempt to make this latest hurricane a climate change issue. And that's what she's saying without directly saying it, seems to me. She can't say what she wants to say directly (the hurricane is the fault of conservative white people) but she's saying it in a sort of code for those who know exactly what she means by that (woke).

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2022), DNA (5th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th October 2022), Pam (18th February 2023), T Smith (4th October 2022), TargeT (4th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #606
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Well, good to know Mike, but I think I speak for other Avalonians when I ask about what I really want to know, which is if you are OK, if you and your sister and her place and the neighborhood survived Ian, and what your experience was before it passed on up the coast.
    The last we heard from you on that score was that you were right in Ian's path, so judging from the videos we've been seeing of the destruction, I don't think you can fault us for being concerned for your safety.
    But I'm glad you are at least OK enough to post about other topics...

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Maybe I'm reaching, but I think she's hinting at what the left call "climate change", and she's saying the hurricane is largely the responsibility of whites because they're responsible for so called climate change (which is allegedly responsible for the hurricane. ( according to Don Lemon and other brain dead woke cultists).

Sounds circuitous, but I've seen the radical left obsessively attempt to make this latest hurricane a climate change issue. And that's what she's saying without directly saying it, seems to me. She can't say what she wants to say directly (the hurricane is the fault of conservative white people) but she's saying it in a sort of code for those who know exactly what she means by that (woke).
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2022), DNA (5th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th October 2022), Mike (4th October 2022), T Smith (4th October 2022), TargeT (4th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #607
    Thanks

Ahh how the turns table.

Quote Kanye West SLAMS Black Lives Matter Calling It A SCAM, Says ITS OVER And The Polls PROVE HIM RIGHT

Even our modern entertainment, strangely currently focused on "reboots" (imo, the destruction of previous things), is leaning heavily into this... and they have absolutely no remorse, they will publicly insult their own customers.

Last edited by TargeT; 5th October 2022 at 02:41.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2022), bluestflame (4th October 2022), DNA (8th October 2022), Pam (18th February 2023), rgray222 (4th October 2022), T Smith (6th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #608
    Thanks

It's been woven into politics for decades now, but it seems like most people just sort of excuse racist comments as "oh they misspoke" or "it's just a saying from a different time".

Where are you?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2022), DNA (8th October 2022), Pam (18th February 2023), T Smith (19th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #609
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,741 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

My estranged father, a hard core Trump hating liberal lives in Tampa Bay. I sent him the Kamala Harris statement printed out. I would be lying if I said there wasn't a small part of me saying " I told you so".
    Displaced since living in a hotel with his home in pretty bad shape he regrets nothing and still hates trump with a passion.
    Last edited by DNA; 8th October 2022 at 09:54.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2022), Mike (8th October 2022), Pam (18th February 2023), T Smith (19th February 2023), TargeT (8th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #610
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

It is difficult to pin down this entire issue as it is presented to us these days.

But it is equally difficult due to our own ignorance about the history of the races. How many races are there? Is each nation as a group, a race? Does every language denote a distinct race? Can the religions of the world define race. Or is it about skin color?

Why isn't blood type considered a race? Why not DNA commonality? Or eye color?

Until the issue of defining what a race actually is, how can a debate be had?

I believe there is a means to define actual race distinction, but it is obscured by the eons since the races of humans came here from other star systems.

These days it would be best to consider humanity as one race with a rich, diverse, and convoluted past - and leave it at that.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2022), DNA (9th October 2022), Mark (26th October 2022), Pam (18th February 2023), T Smith (19th February 2023), TargeT (8th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #611
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    It is difficult to pin down this entire issue as it is presented to us these days.

But it is equally difficult due to our own ignorance about the history of the races. How many races are there? Is each nation as a group, a race? Does every language denote a distinct race? Can the religions of the world define race. Or is it about skin color?

Why isn't blood type considered a race? Why not DNA commonality? Or eye color?

Until the issue of defining what a race actually is, how can a debate be had?

I believe there is a means to define actual race distinction, but it is obscured by the eons since the races of humans came here from other star systems.

These days it would be best to consider humanity as one race with a rich, diverse, and convoluted past - and leave it at that.
    a veiled tactic of "divide and conquer" necessarily is vague and ambiguous; it's just forced manipulation.. I've met like 3 people I would consider as actually "racist" in my life (2 were asian) in the US (many more out side of it).... but if you watch TV it's every other person.

It's a well executed divisive topic with almost no actual data or "proof" behind it, yet it's easily adopted (the "other people" are racist idea) due to humanities naturally companionate nature.

Grade A manipulation.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2022), DNA (9th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (9th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th October 2022), Mike (8th October 2022), NancyV (9th October 2022), Pam (18th February 2023), rgray222 (23rd October 2022), T Smith (19th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #612
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

This race issue is very much part of the plan, or as its proponents call it, the great reset.

The why of it is quite apparent at many levels: disrupt society and its social norms, create fear and chaos, shock and awe by displays of depravity and terror, sow hate and derision toward the 'outcasts', cause and condone mob mentality and behavior, and eventually eliminate 90% of the useless eaters.

I believe that beyond all of this is another level we know nothing about. On that level race may well play a big part.

And some of those races may not even be human.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alecs (9th October 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2022), DNA (23rd October 2022), Mark (26th October 2022), Pam (18th February 2023), rgray222 (23rd October 2022), T Smith (19th February 2023), TargeT (10th October 2022), Vangelo (23rd October 2022)

25. Link to Post #613
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,021 times in 2,189 posts

I honestly believe that there are those that want to keep racism alive because it suits their purpose politically and/or financially. This is not to say that racism does not exsit it certainly does but as this man so eloquently put it, "there are those that want to fan the last embers of rascism."

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2022), DNA (23rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd October 2022), Mike (23rd October 2022), Pam (18th February 2023), pounamuknight (6th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2022), T Smith (24th October 2022), Vangelo (23rd October 2022)

27. Link to Post #614
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Apologies if the following have already been posted. Many clips of the full interviews below have been posted online but I feel it is important to watch them in their entirety to get the most accurate context:

1: Ye on Drink Champs, deleted by Drink Champs almost immediately after the event:

2: Ye with Piers Morgan:

In the interview with Morgan, he references Candace Owen's new exposé of BLM, "The Greatest Lie Ever Sold" (YiFi torrent link below):

Personally I'm still split between the notion of him either a) exhibiting B.A.D symptoms, b) playing his part on the masonic chessboard, or c) telling the truth.

The fact that he still professes to being a xstian keeps him squarely on the plantation that he wants to liberate him and "his people" from. The irony.

But what do I know?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2022), DNA (23rd October 2022), Ewan (18th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd October 2022), Kryztian (24th October 2022), pounamuknight (6th November 2022), T Smith (24th October 2022), TargeT (23rd October 2022)

29. Link to Post #615
    Thanks

Ye: Black Hitler? Psy-op to splinter the MAGA crowd?

The inimitable and indomitable Albert Bishai chimes in with his thoughts on the subject.

Caution: strong language and thoughts throughout.

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2023), Ewan (18th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (24th October 2022), pounamuknight (6th November 2022), T Smith (19th February 2023), TargeT (24th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #616
    Thanks

Christopher John Bjerknes suggests that Ye should hi-light the Armenian genocide to Jamie Lee Curtis in response to her comments since his children are one quarter Armenian (Albert Bishai played it in my previous post but it was rather difficult to understand as he was playing it through his phone/tablet).

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2023), Ewan (18th February 2023), pounamuknight (6th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #617
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,021 times in 2,189 posts

I can't see how this would engender racial equality or even or as the woke to say racial equity.

This actually a while back but it is the first time I became aware of it. I never thought I would see a day when the USA started to undo all the gains made by Martin Luther King in the 1960's.

Source:https://www.nas.org/blogs/article/ha...ack_graduation

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2023), Ewan (18th February 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), pounamuknight (6th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #618
    Thanks

If your white, not only can you NOT watch the new blackpanther movie; but you can't comment on it either (??)

Clown world is sad sometimes.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2023), DNA (6th November 2022), Ewan (18th February 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), pounamuknight (6th November 2022), T Smith (19th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #619
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,495 times in 653 posts

"Equity" as racism - excluding one race from employment - is a form of economic genocide.

Equity was first applied in South Africa, and those whites who did not have inherited wealth from their families or the right connections to keep their jobs, or able to make the right "deals" ended up in squatter camps. Despite being skilled and able to work they were forbidden from working. They are forbidden any kind of aid, and even when people take food to them, they have it taken away.

See this sickening video of that exact instance: (6 minutes)

Reality of South African whites in 2023

And the result of not having skilled people in jobs, but only employing people based on what they look like, is that the country is in a state of dysfunction - such as the daily power blackouts, mail not delivered, breakdown of service delivery, crime, violence, fraud, theft, graft, etc etc.

This is America's future if this Equity agenda is not challenged on constitutional grounds very soon, as all the corporations and local governments are already applying this, this is not only federal.

Tucker Carlson reacts to the Biden administration's equity agenda on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

Last edited by arwen; 18th February 2023 at 15:07.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2023), DNA (19th February 2023), Ewan (18th February 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (18th February 2023), T Smith (19th February 2023)

39. Link to Post #620
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,495 times in 653 posts

New Racist Biden EO Installs Equity Czars in Every Federal Agency and Converts Entire Exec Branch Into Woke DEI Cult: AFL Vows Relentless Opposition

Extract:

Quote WASHINGTON, D.C. – Yesterday, President Biden issued an Executive Order titled “Further Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government.” Without any Congressional authorization, Biden has ordered a radical, racist, and fundamentally anti-American overhaul of every federal function under the guise of “equity.”

Background on “Equity”

“Equity” is a euphemism for discrimination based on race, national origin, sex, or economic class with respect to employment, university admissions, and access to government benefits, programs, or services. As applied, “equity” is nothing more or less than a rebranding and reorientation of the racism in the “Jim Crow” era, the class hatred in Stalin’s “anti-kulak” policies, and the dogmatism of Mao’s “Cultural Revolution.”

The Biden Administration is no stranger to illegal programs to advance “equity.” For example, President Biden and his congressional allies rendered certain farmers completely ineligible for COVID-19 related farm aid, based solely on the fact that they were white. AFL sued and stopped the program, which was subsequently rescinded by Congress. President Biden and his congressional allies also put certain American restaurant owners at the back of the line for COVID-19 related benefits–again, because they were white. AFL sued and stopped this.

To be clear, the pursuit of “equity” is not just a federal phenomenon. AFL currently has multiple class-action lawsuits against private and public entities like Amazon, Texas A&M University, and six Texas medical schools for racially discriminatory hiring and admissions practices–all of which are premised on “equity.”

The Executive Order Directs a Radical Government-Wide “Equity” Overhaul.

Without direct Congressional authorization or supporting appropriations, Biden has ordered the federal government to accelerate the advancement of facially illegal “equity” measures throughout the federal government and its operations...

Statement from America First Legal President Stephen Miller:

“With the stroke of a pen, Biden has transformed the entire federal government into a DEI cult—putting equity czars inside virtually every single agency of the executive branch and subordinating every department to the marxist equity agenda. Every previous law and regulation must now be reinterpreted to ensure racial and gender equity: in other words, to achieve a predetermined racial or gender identity outcome even if it requires ruthless discrimination against American citizens.

This includes every agency from the FBI to FAA to FDA to FHA to FEMA.

Indeed, the Executive Order is explicit in calling for ‘outcome-based’ decision-making in the implementation of all federal laws and regulations.

The most extreme excesses of the radical woke college campus have just been transported into, and embedded within, every function of the federal government— in an attempt to supplant the actual laws and Constitution of the United States in order to punish and exclude Americans based on their race, ancestry, and gender.

As part of this colossally lawless scheme, the Director of Domestic Policy, Susan Rice, will be leading a White House equity committee to ensure no government activity is left untouched by Biden’s DEI takeover of the government.

Biden does this all by passing no new laws, let alone constitutional amendments, but by ordering the permanent bureaucracy to follow his written orders to completely remake government in the image of the ultra-woke ultra-radical left.

Workers will be retrained and re-educated. Policies will be redrawn and redesigned. Benefits will be redirected and reoriented, all according to the marxist equity czars and their taskmasters in the White House.

We at America First Legal, and our Center for Legal Equality, will fight this abomination in every way that we can. From the beginning, we have led the charge against the poisonous equity agenda and we will be even more relentless in the days and months to come.” said Stephen Miller.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2023), DNA (19th February 2023), Miller (1st March 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), T Smith (19th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst 1 21 31 35 LastLast