+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst 1 22 32 35 LastLast

Thread: Racism

1. Link to Post #621
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Default Re: Racism

Gonzalo Lira proposes a “White Man Walk Out” on April 5: (video is 7 minutes)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2023), Ewan (3rd March 2023), Pam (19th February 2023), rgray222 (19th February 2023), T Smith (19th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #622
    Thanks

Biden Gives Power to Susan Rice for Sweeping “Racial Equity” Makeover of the Federal Government: “Agency Equity Teams” to Be Established to Run All Departments, Reeducate Workers

Quote Joe Biden has appointed Susan Rice to be the chair of the new “White House Steering Committee on Equity” to conduct a sweeping “racial equity” progressive makeover of the federal government with the establishment of “Agency Equity Teams” in all departments that answer to Rice. Biden issued an executive order on Thursday titled, “Executive Order on Further Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through The Federal Government.”

The Agency Equity Teams will have power and funding to transform the federal government by “Delivering Equitable Outcomes Through Government Policies, Programs, and Activities.” Every year agencies will submit an “Equity Action Plan” to the White House Steering Committee on Equity chaired by Rice. Also, “each Agency Equity Team shall support continued equity training and equity leadership development for staff across all levels of the agency’s workforce.”

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2023), DNA (19th February 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), Franny (1st March 2023)

5. Link to Post #623
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by arwen (here)

At the 4:35 mark:

"...how long do you think Western Society will survive if you (the White Man) one day just don't show up?..."

Ahh, careful... the progenitors of the Great Reset might just start stirring this pot to promote the idea

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

arwen (19th February 2023), Bill Ryan (19th February 2023), DNA (27th February 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), Franny (1st March 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), Pam (19th February 2023), rgray222 (19th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #624
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by arwen (here)

At the 4:35 mark:

"...how long do you think Western Society will survive if you (the White Man) one day just don't show up?..."

Ahh, careful... the progenitors of the Great Reset might just start stirring this pot to promote the idea
    They already are. It comes from them. They are eugenicists and racists.

"Equity" is a pivotal part of the Great Reset.

They already rolled this out as a pilot project in South Africa. It was longer and slower, took many years, but it was successful because whites are a minority in South Africa.

Why do you think the extreme acceleration and haste to flood Western Countries with "refugees"?

Whites are not yet enough of a minority in those countries, which is why they are speeding up the mass migrations.

Klaus Schwab did say there was a need to greatly accelerate Agenda 2030. Very likely because there was more resistance to the vaccine agenda than they had expected. And in their perception (WEF et al) whites are the ethnic group pushing back the hardest and loudest against these agendas.
    Last edited by arwen; 20th February 2023 at 00:21.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2023), DNA (27th February 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), Franny (1st March 2023), Miller (3rd March 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), Pam (3rd March 2023), T Smith (22nd February 2023)

9. Link to Post #625
    Thanks

What are We Doing to White People? (Charlie Cheon, 16 minutes)

Quote I talk about the rising tide of racial hatred against White people that some are refusing to acknowledge is happening. Six minutes of this sixteen minute video is a compilation of what people are saying about White people online. Take a look for yourself, and ask yourself: where is all of this going? We can take a peek into the future by examining what is going on in this cultural climate: segregation and hatred of White people, sanctioned by government and law. You can shout all you want that such policies are remedial in nature, but that does not make it so. It is not true that people of color don't have the power to discriminate against White people. It's just that we are taking advantage of our newfound cultural power and change in social dynamics to propagate this falsehood while engaging in active discrimination. The schoolyard bully often says "I'm not bullying you" as he does just that. We're going backwards. "History doesn't repeat but it often rhymes."

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2023), DNA (26th February 2023), Ewan (25th February 2023), Franny (1st March 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th February 2023), Miller (3rd March 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), T Smith (26th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #626
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Racism, a word that has no definition, is a byproduct of the rampant systemic corruption in our governments and institutions.

Every person is racist...mostly because there is no definition of racism.

However, talk of skin color is always definitely racist. Skin color is superficial and has no bearing on the character of the person beneath the skin.

It is always easy to confuse the underclass. They will hate on command.

It is always easy to placate the middle class. They will offer excuses for the establishment on command.

If you are not sure of your status: if you own a home, have savings, go on vacations, you are not the underclass.

Racism is a class war.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2023), DNA (26th February 2023), Ewan (26th February 2023), Franny (1st March 2023), Miller (3rd March 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #627
    Thanks

This Earth Angel uses his wealth to go around and help homeless people in despair. In many cases they cannot believe someone could be so kind and they are overwhelmed. He is black, never shows himself in his videos, but is on a self appointed mission to give people on the streets who are homeless some hope. He helps people of all races, and does not exclude white people in dire need. Now THIS is "anti-racism" without even trying. Without any ideologies or books. He simply has a heart of gold, and compassion, is in a position to help, and loves doing so:

Last edited by arwen; 25th February 2023 at 19:51.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

atman (27th February 2023), Bill Ryan (25th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2023), DNA (27th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2023), Ewan (26th February 2023), Franny (1st March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th February 2023), Miller (3rd March 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), Patient (26th February 2023), pueblo (27th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2023)

15. Link to Post #628
    Thanks

This whole racism thing is going in a very bad direction. The recent poll that got Scott Adams canceled suggests nearly half of all black people subscribe to these sentiments:

I don't condone Scott Adams divisive response to this poll, but one cannot deny his observation that our current culture openly sanctions racism and hatred against white people. If we continue along this path, it's but a matter of time before the belief system described in the video becomes institutionalized, which arguably has begun already.

It's hard to fathom the above sample reflects the sentiments of nearly one-quarter of the population and one half of black people (and likely a majority of the younger generation of all colors who are being overtly indoctrinated to hate), but if true, we are fast approaching a milieu where history repeats the worst of the tribal proclivities of human nature. I look at everyone of the people in this video with chilling shock. I do not judge or fear them (and I certainly won't stay away); I am rather alarmed by the social psychology undergirding a societal development that is shaping minds to truly believe the type of sentiments expressed here. Everyone of these viewpoints come from an engineered paradigm of understanding; every person in the video has come to their truth and full-heartedly believe what they are saying. They are not wrong in their viewpoints, as they only know what they know and understand the world through the filter of mediated experience.

Whether they understand or not, our woke culture is generating truths that are dehumanizing an entire group of people...

Hmmm. Sounds a lot like racism to me.
    Last edited by T Smith; 27th February 2023 at 05:33.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

atman (27th February 2023), Bill Ryan (27th February 2023), DNA (27th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2023), Ewan (27th February 2023), Franny (1st March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th February 2023), Miller (3rd March 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), pueblo (27th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #629
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    This whole racism thing is going in a very bad direction. The recent poll that got Scott Adams canceled suggests nearly half of all black people subscribe to these sentiments:

I don't condone Scott Adams divisive response to this poll, but one cannot deny his observation that our current culture openly sanctions racism and hatred against white people. If we continue along this path, it's but a matter of time before the belief system described in the video becomes institutionalized, which arguably has begun already.

It's hard to fathom the above sample reflects the sentiments of nearly one-quarter of the population and one half of black people (and likely a majority of the younger generation of all colors who are being overtly indoctrinated to hate), but if true, we are fast approaching a milieu where history repeats the worst of the tribal proclivities of human nature. I look at everyone of the people in this video with chilling shock. I do not judge or fear them (and I certainly won't stay away); I am rather alarmed by the social psychology undergirding a societal development that is shaping minds to truly believe the type of sentiments expressed here. Everyone of these viewpoints come from an engineered paradigm of understanding; every person in the video has come to their truth and full-heartedly believe what they are saying. They are not wrong in their viewpoints, as they only know what they know and understand the world through the filter of mediated experience.

Whether they understand or not, our woke culture is generating truths that are dehumanizing an entire group of people...

Hmmm. Sounds a lot like racism to me.
    I live in the USA. Since 2014 or so there has been an anti-white sentiment.
    Now it is overt.
    Do you have a child in school or do you know any children in school?
    Leave no child behind created idiots coming out of school. Reading, writing, basic math, history.... all lost on them.
    Enter CRT and now white children are despised, hated, verbally abused, taught by teachers to be ashamed of who they are because of ancestral guilt.
    They are physically attacked and beaten.
    They are attacked in the class rooms, walking home from school, on the bus.
    I don't hate any minority but I would be a fool if I didn't recognize their hatred of me.
    I would be a fool if I knowingly put my family in harms way by taking them into a situation where they were surrounded by people who despise and hate them.
    I don't think Dilbert writer dude was out of line at all. He hit the nail on the head.
    When looking at places to potentially live I look at the racial demographics and choose accordingly.
    If that's racist so be it. That word has been used as a club for so long I'm now numb to it's effects.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

atman (27th February 2023), Bill Ryan (27th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2023), Ewan (27th February 2023), Franny (1st March 2023), Miller (1st March 2023), NancyV (1st March 2023), pueblo (27th February 2023), rgray222 (1st March 2023), T Smith (27th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #630
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Food for thought, interview with Angela Davis, an American Marxist and feminist political activist. Founder and support of Black Power movement and ally, defender and proponent of BLM.

Angela Davis 'can't believe' ancestry revelations going back to the 1600s

We are all connected and all the same. Acceptance of this fact brings life into focus.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th March 2023), DNA (2nd March 2023), Ewan (2nd March 2023), Franny (1st March 2023), Miller (3rd March 2023)

21. Link to Post #631
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

I live in the USA. Since the 1600s or so there has been an anti-black sentiment.
    It is still overt.
    White supremacy created idiots coming out of school. Reading, writing, basic math, history.... all lost on them.
    Enter White Supremacy and since the country's inception black children are despised, hated, verbally abused, taught by teachers to be ashamed of who they are.
    They are physically attacked and beaten.
    They are attacked in the class rooms, walking home from school, on the bus.
    I don't hate any member of the majority but I would be a fool if I didn't recognize their hatred of me.
    I would be a fool if I knowingly put my family in harms way by taking them into a situation where they were surrounded by people who despise and hate them.
    I don't think Malcolm X was out of line at all. He hit the nail on the head.
    When looking at places to potentially live I look at the racial demographics and choose accordingly.
    If that's racist so be it. That word has been used as a club for so long I'm now numb to it's effects.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2023), Ewan (2nd March 2023), Franny (1st March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd March 2023), Miller (3rd March 2023), Strat (1st March 2023), T Smith (2nd March 2023)

23. Link to Post #632
    Thanks

I live in the USA. In the world today--forget about when or where it started--there appears to be both an anti-white and an anti-black sentiment. Call it an "identity-other" crisis, and in fact an "anti-other" crisis including all others, which teaches everyone they are different from the other and to fear the other. When did it start and who is to blame? The other, of course.
    This crisis is overt, sanctioned, and getting worse. Who benefits?
    Institutionalized identity politics coupled with skin color teaches our children their identity, that they are on one side of the divide or the other. It prepares them for war with their fellow humans, and to subconsciously hate. Reading, writing, basic math, history.... all lost on them.
    All children are thus subjectively despised, hated, verbally abused, and taught by teachers to be ashamed of their inculcated identity relative to the identity of other.
    They are physically attacked and beaten. Which only reinforces the ebuillent formation and systemic inculcation of tribalism, hatred, and further divide based on otherness. This is human behavior 101. Some say the manipulation of it en masse is by design. Like a puppeteer with strings. In any case, it demonstrates a human weakness among tribes, and all humans regardless of otherness are susceptible to the trap, to mind control, to hypnosis, and fall prey to greater forces at play.
    The other is attacked in the class rooms, walking home from school, on the bus.
    I don't hate any identity category outside my own, and there are some of us who are guided by spirit and not by other, but I would be a fool if I didn't recognize the other's hatred of me, depending on my gender, color, pronoun, sexual orientation, or any historical association I may have with my tribe, be it true, propagandized, or fabricated entirely to enforce the hatred. We are, after-all, who we are based on what we are taught. The question bears repeating here. Who benefits?
    I would be a fool if I knowingly put my tribe in harms way by taking them into a situation where they were surrounded by others who have been taught to despise and hate them.
    Martin Luther King and his ideas of oneness is sacrilege in my world. He is so far off the mark he would be canceled in my world, demonized, and considered a terrorist, or worse, a White Supremacist.
    When looking at places to potentially live, the cultural influence of tribalism (and the instilled fear of the other) is far too great a force to fight and I choose accordingly. If I'm brave and willing to embrace all tribes based on their underlying humanity, or if I suggest All Lives Matter, I am brutally despised for it and am reminded the subconscious influence of my tribe still bears influence over my behavior and identity and my hatred for the other, even if I'm unaware of it, and especially if I'm woke and subscribe to pernicious social engineering programs that have manipulated my perception of the other in the name of equality.
    If that's racist so be it. I have no idea what that word even means anymore since it's used mostly in every context just to describe the other.
    Last edited by T Smith; 2nd March 2023 at 03:08.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

atman (2nd March 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2023), DNA (3rd March 2023), Ewan (2nd March 2023), Franny (2nd March 2023), Mark (2nd March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd March 2023), Miller (2nd March 2023), Strat (2nd March 2023)

25. Link to Post #633
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,822 times in 1,436 posts

Back in 1975, Racism was an item included in UK's Equal Opportunities Act.  This legislation sought to provide a legal framework to protect the rights of individuals, advance equality of opportunity for all, and to promote a fair and more equal society.  The Act was updated in 2010 and renamed the Equaities Act, and as far as I'm aware it's still in place and updated from time to time.

The Equalities Act covers discrimination on : age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership (in employment only), pregnancy and maternity, race. religion or belief and sex.  In my lifetime I have been discriminated against several times in terms of age, maternity, race and sex (although not all at the same time). 

I am not diluting racism whatsoever, but how and why has it been elevated above all other forms of discrimination?  My intention is not to cause offence but rather to open the discussion to include other forms of discrimination which, from my own personal experience, is just as brutal.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2023), DNA (3rd March 2023), Ewan (3rd March 2023), Mark (2nd March 2023), Pam (3rd March 2023)

27. Link to Post #634
    Thanks

We gotta go beyond all this, y'all.

We must.

It is the only way through. Those who keep falling for this okey doke playing both sides against the middle shiza are part of the game. I've spent enough time in this thread to know what's useful to discuss and what isn't. What's useful now, at this point, is understanding the nature of the game, of the media, the system.

And using it against itself by seeking the common ground that ALL humans share because we are spirits, souls, inhabiting bodies. We are more than the base feelings, more than the sectarian alliances.

It is time for humanity to be our designation. Divide and conquer should not work so well here, should it?

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (3rd March 2023), Ewan (3rd March 2023), Franny (3rd March 2023), George (3rd March 2023), Jambo (3rd March 2023), Miller (2nd March 2023), Pam (3rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd March 2023), Wind (4th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #635
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    We gotta go beyond all this, y'all.

We must.

It is the only way through. Those who keep falling for this okey doke playing both sides against the middle shiza are part of the game. I've spent enough time in this thread to know what's useful to discuss and what isn't. What's useful now, at this point, is understanding the nature of the game, of the media, the system.

And using it against itself by seeking the common ground that ALL humans share because we are spirits, souls, inhabiting bodies. We are more than the base feelings, more than the sectarian alliances.

It is time for humanity to be our designation. Divide and conquer should not work so well here, should it?
    In 2016 I told you pretty much the exact same thing you are saying here.
    I was responding to the videos you handpicked to play for your thousands of followers on Facebook.
    As a BLM activist you were playing videos of white people doing or saying the most racist things you could find.
    There was no love and light in your message or let's all get along aim to what you were doing.
    You were openly trying to create a " us VS them" atmosphere.
    I pointed out on your posts what you were doing and that I could just as easily go out and find videos of black people doing and saying the same kind of racist things to white people. I asked you, but what would this accomplish?
    In response to my question you unfriended me and blocked me so I could no longer comment on your posts.
    I private messaged you questioning your silencing of me rather than debating me openly.
    Your response to me was that I was a racist.
    You called me a racist and after we had some back and forth you assured me I was racist but probably subconsciously so as such I couldn't see it but you could.

You see I knew then what you may know today.
    I knew that BLM, CRT and the democratic party as a whole were attempting to divide the country.
    Well I'm here to tell you.
    Job well done.
    You have succeeded.
    Now we get to watch our divided country fall apart.
    Sure the white people will probably perish first but in the end we all will.
    So congrats if you want to call that a victory.

Click image for larger version

Name:	332873014_1322769045237388_1503167624453379499_n.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	50529
    Last edited by DNA; 3rd March 2023 at 01:38.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (3rd March 2023), Mark (3rd March 2023), Miller (3rd March 2023)

31. Link to Post #636
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Here is my personal take on racism. It is the second lowest form of Us and them. The first is sexism. IMO, it is BECAUSE people believe that this world is all about competition in which a pyramid of importance is set up and as the pyramid is built, fewer and fewer may rise. People who have been discriminated against see no path except to rebuild the pyramid and find a way to climb IT to the top. BUT, the TRUTH is we will NEVER reach the top as that rung has been filled since the reset we think of as "history".

Racism is not just claiming that a "race" is superior. Sexism is not just claiming that a sex is superior. It is claiming that actually, being a human being aside from the pyramid of power is nothing. People are just movable cogs. At this time, the pryamid is being reframed to suggest white people are the issue but its still the same play. No one is important...just one's function is valued. No function approved anymore? Then one should just die and leave room on the pyramid for the approved.

If we know that we were created FOR the very purpose of expressing our own unique qualities in a symphony which is impossible without all the instruments, we might refuse to see ourselves as races and sex and all the "isms" used to turn us against one another.

Maybe it is framed this way in hell (and IMO this is a HELLISH death world) so we get absolutely disgusted by what we are asked to do to "live"? Once we question the scheme and refuse to play, IMO divine has a way to break through the shell of our ismatic bondage. Only a few get this feature until experiencing the depths of evil. I am not EVER coming back here. I'd like to think it will ever "improve" but I doubt it will....the cycle just keeps spinning.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DNA (4th March 2023), Ewan (3rd March 2023), Mark (3rd March 2023), Miller (3rd March 2023), Pam (3rd March 2023), Strat (3rd March 2023)

33. Link to Post #637
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    You see I knew then what you may know today.
    I knew that BLM, CRT and the democratic party as a whole were attempting to divide the country.
    Well I'm here to tell you.
    Job well done.
    You have succeeded.
    Now we get to watch our divided country fall apart.
    Sure the white people will probably perish first but in the end we all will.
    So congrats if you want to call that a victory.

I have always known that the divisions of this nation are false and the dichotomy of race was as well. It is a product of who I am and who I have always been, raised in the Military Industrial Complex in multiracial environments. I have always advocated for understanding and unity in the face of our shared humanity.

If I have succeeded in anything, it is nothing other than making sure that Othered voices are heard. And speaking up for those perspectives. For those of you who see that as a negative, your perspective is no longer dominant.

I am an activist for Black Lives, not an activist for an organization. That has always been clear as well. You cannot conflate the two no matter how hard you try.

White people will be fine, DNA. Your fear is unfounded. There will be no race war either, black folks and other melanated folks as a whole do not want revenge.

Come out of the bunker and embrace people who are also people, who do not wish you any harm and only want to live their lives and thrive in these crazy, jacked up times.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

DNA (4th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (3rd March 2023), Ewan (3rd March 2023), Miller (3rd March 2023)

35. Link to Post #638
    Thanks

It's the 'melanated' tag line that cringes.

To set it straight, whites regulate their melatonin, others do not. That's so we can get enough D3 into our systems in these northern climes.

I've heard you call us the melatonin challenged before.

I'm wondering, is that the only difference that matters?

Trying to group people by whether a person has a regulated melatonin function or whether melatonin has overwhelmed their physiology seems trite.

Maybe we should call it melatonin poisoning. Runaway, out of control, melatonin production.

Silly and demeaning.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DNA (4th March 2023), Ewan (3rd March 2023), Mark (3rd March 2023)

37. Link to Post #639
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    It's the 'melanated' tag line that cringes.
    If you are talking to me the term is direct and relatively accurate. Not sure what other term to use? Pretty much everybody is melanated to some extent, there are two types of primary eumelanin, black and brown, and then red and yellow pheomelanin.

I've heard you call us the melatonin challenged before.
    Melatonin is a brain chemical, I don't know why I would have said that? Do you have the original context?

I'm wondering, is that the only difference that matters?

Trying to group people by whether a person has a regulated melatonin function or whether melatonin has overwhelmed their physiology seems trite.

Maybe we should call it melatonin poisoning. Runaway, out of control, melatonin production.

Silly and demeaning.
    Again I'm not sure what you mean by this or how exactly it was mentioned in the original context or why it is pertinent here.

EDIT: Ernie, I've searched the entire site for "melatonin-challenged" and "melanin-challenged" - just in case - and come up with no hits, except for your comment.
    Last edited by Mark; 3rd March 2023 at 16:42. Reason: update

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

DNA (4th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (3rd March 2023), Ewan (3rd March 2023)

39. Link to Post #640
    Thanks

I only brought it up for others to understand that no matter what criteria is used, what words are employed, skin color is superficial and not a clue to a person's character.

Sorry, confused the two, melanin is what I was referring to.

The reference to 'melanin challenged' would be in this thread, many pages ago. I remember because I thought it was a novel derogatory term, and I was a bit jealous you had thought of it. Then the more I contemplated it, I realized it was an insult - like the 'N' word, or (meant to be worse than) 'cracker'.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DNA (4th March 2023), Ewan (3rd March 2023), Mark (3rd March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst 1 22 32 35 LastLast