Thread: Racism

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: Racism

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Villival says above in Post #92 her reaction to the hate spewed against her was she was so stunned she could hardly breathe. Most whites would react that way because imo many whites are still in a bubble regarding race. They believe if they love or respect everybody then surely the world will reciprocate likewise.
    That sparked an interesting thought sequence in myself. It went like this:
    1. Here in Ecuador, if any Ecuadorian vented like that to me I too would be utterly shocked. (Nothing like that has ever happened to me.)
    2. But in Ecuador, the locals wouldn't do that. They just don't behave like that. They're far more contained and introverted as a culture.
    3. But, some of them may think it.
    4. So if they just think it, and never express it, does that make the sentiment okay?
    5. Is holding the sentiment 'racism', even if it's never acted on externally?
    6. If only overt expression or action constitutes racism, then is it all just fine for people to think or believe whatever they like, as long as they never express it?

Bill

#6 almost sounds like you're heading towards social justice warrior territory and their subconscious racism crap. Which will lead to certain groups needing to be monitored for thought crimes. Guess which groups? lol

I think we all have in-laws, relatives, neighbors, teachers, etc. that we don't like but we don't act on it. I call it Life.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), Flash (19th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    We are not really our race, our gender or anything like that, because we are much more than that. Those are just external things that people tend to identify with.

As long as people fail to see that we are eternal spirits coming to this Earth in different shapes, sizes and colors, there will continue to be backwards thinking and incredibly ignorant things such as racism.
    As I was catching up on these posts about racism, I kept thinking about this one factor: identification.

When we don't realize our essential eternal spiritual nature, we identify with culture, color, gender, religion, etc. I missed that ID program somehow. I would have been taught to be racist, but it didn't stick because I had an innate sense of soul.

I did not operate as being confined to one culture or color. When I made friends outside my color/culture, I received the hate vibes from those who didn't approve. When in an ebony and ivory relationship, I was "disowned" for not following along the path of hate. Strangers would give the evil eye, do mean things because of their ignorance. When I was in the minority in a social situation, I could feel the energy of acceptance, tolerance, or hatred. I was in Detroit as the ivory person at an ebony event. It feels different to be in the minority.

When our identity shifts to our true essence and our character is expressed, that's how we are truly perceived. But when we are taught limited identity, then the idea of being different or superior or inferior plays on our sense of self-esteem and equality is obscured.

I see the divide and conquer strategies being played out with the media. Much of the racism is fabricated. I understand the ignorance, but I don't like it. I don't like that innocent people are being hurt by this type of ignorance. Not just feelings hurt, but killed.

There were many incidents where I experienced negative behavior towards me and those I care for as a result of racism. When I first saw the title of this thread, it brought up so many memories that I had to process before I could participate in the conversation.

When I tried to explain to my dad that we are souls and have been many races and cultures, I stated that he may have been black before. He just said, by God I better not have! He just doesn't know any better...yet. There must have been some change, or some seed planted, because I got to see and talk to my family again after a few years of communication isolation. They gave in. They listened to my perspective.

When I lived in France, I was around people from many diverse cultures. I experienced diversity and friendliness. The variety in language (different forms of English and how same words have different meanings, I.e. British English, American English, and Aussie English) was fascinating and often humorous. But we interacted face to face. No TV programming to influence true friendship. The vibration of loving kindness can co-exist with diversity while feeling the sameness within the heart. Love overrides all of the external stuff. We all can smile -- the universal language. 😀

Thanks, Wind! My sentiments exactly.

MM

Re: Bill--we are responsible for our vibes. (From thoughts) We can feel them. Better to lead by example and master one's own vibes. I would never cast the first stone, as my vibes are not continuously perfectly high and loving and kind. I can only change myself, and I promuse--I'm working on it!

Moods and attitudes destined for purification!

It seems that when we are in high states of vibration, we can lift the vibration of those around us. Humor, love, smiles, acts of kindness...we lift each other up with these. Sometimes, I am the one lifting vibes; other times, my vibes are lifted by others. 😊
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 19th December 2017 at 04:03.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (19th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), Flash (19th December 2017), Franny (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Hervé (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017), Wind (19th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

OK. I'll give this a go. In my way of thinking, mild rascism, sexism or classism, ageism, is just a preference for your own sort. A kind of affirmative stance liking who one is and ones family and culture. Sure it is based on being against someone else, but until we have a utopian world, I think this will always happen. There are positive reasons that people like to preserve their own culture.

I don't see anything wrong with this.

Then there is the sort of racism that starts to exclude others. Being libertarian minded, I am conflicted about this. I like the idea of people being able to make any sort of group they want and including who they want in it. For example, I lived in an all female dorm in college, and really was thankful for this.

Then there is marginalizing others based on their color, race, sexual preference, and this is utterly unfair in a world of huge countries, where it is hard to find out how to exist. Being white, I was very uncomfortable being hated by the locals in Hawaii when I lived there, so I left. What I didn't do was moan and groan and feel I was entitled to encroach on someone else's culture.

Then there is hatred in all its myriad forms. Hatred which expresses in violence, murder and evil. No matter what group this is against,
    it seems that hatred and violence always rears up. So for me, the real question is, what produces hatred? Why is there Evil? What is it about excluding others, hogging all the good things in life, punishing others, walling oneself off from others, what is it that causes this?

For myself I recognize that the times I have come to hate have been times I felt humiliated, particularly by people that I either liked or valued at the time. Humiliation produced a feeling of wanting revenge. I had to hang on to my religious upbringing (Catholic) and pray to not express this rage. So I see Christianity, prayer, and having a conscience as forces in myself that prevented my acting on hatred.

so much to explore here... I could go on and on....

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

bluestflame (19th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Helene West (19th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017), Wind (19th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Villival says above in Post #92 her reaction to the hate spewed against her was she was so stunned she could hardly breathe. Most whites would react that way because imo many whites are still in a bubble regarding race. They believe if they love or respect everybody then surely the world will reciprocate likewise.
    1. Here in Ecuador, if any Ecuadorian vented like that to me I too would be utterly shocked. (Nothing like that has ever happened to me.)
    2. But in Ecuador, the locals wouldn't do that. They just don't behave like that. They're far more contained and introverted as a culture.
    4. So if they just think it, and never express it, does that make the sentiment okay?
    6. If only overt expression or action constitutes racism, then is it all just fine for people to think or believe whatever they like, as long as they never express it?
    It is still racist, the speaking is the least of it. In order to act racist it has to come from a racist mindset. Many a word of wisom in old adages, it is the thought that counts and the quantum folk would likely be the first to agree.

Another question is how do so many learn to be racist, for it is an acquired trait. Is it simple osmosis from cultural values or something more sinister, most likely a mix of both. Then why do some people resist and never become like (some of) their peers.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Iloveyou (20th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017), petra (19th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

I appreciate Antaganet's post #103 in terms of a 'spectrum' of feelings and perceptions as I feel this is very much reality.
    There are many attributes today that are being called racist when they're just plain human.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017), shadowstalker (19th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Helene, with all due respect, it had nothing to do with living in a kumbaya bubble. It was the intensity of the hateful emotion directed at me by a stranger. It wouldn't have mattered if the person was white, yellow, brown or red. It was like being sucker punched when I was simply out enjoying the world and not bothering a soul.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Mark (19th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

... it started long, long ago... at the pale of "humanity's" dawn... as a matter of "survival" in warding off the competition.

Things like families/tribes and the forming of clans and their distinctive clothes/tattoos/symbols/markings... that went all the way up the line to bar brawls and feuds between "clans" and/or parochial battles (any need to mention football/soccer team supporters/hooligans?).

Always the same underlying "survival" program at work, like this one which is the backbone of Agenda 21:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    The next standard ritual in the 1920’s was for them to sacrifice a young white girl who was a virgin by first gang raping her and then cutting out her heart and eating it raw. The girl captured was often the daughter of their father’s business competitor to help cut off his blood line.
    Always the same template, whether one considers the Goth, Slavic, Germanic, Anglo-Saxon, African, Amerindian, Middle Eastern, Asian, etc... tribes.

So, yes, re-incarnation throws a big wrench in those programming cogwheels...
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th December 2017 at 16:01.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Helene West (19th December 2017), Matthew (19th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Helene, with all due respect, it had nothing to do with living in a kumbaya bubble. It was the intensity of the hateful emotion directed at me by a stranger. It wouldn't have mattered if the person was white, yellow, brown or red. It was like being sucker punched when I was simply out enjoying the world and not bothering a soul.
    V, I understand that. And though I said "many whites" I should have made sure you wouldn't have felt it was personalized towards you so that was careless of me and I apologize. I would not have been "stunned". Why is that? I would have been just focused on getting away from there but neither stunned nor surprised. And though you wouldn't have cared if the person was "..white, yellow, brown or black" for both you and your boyfriend it was the predictable, for this current era, black towards white.

At any rate, I had resisted for a while in participating in this thread because I saw it was going to be pretty largely general and intellectual which is fine and it has been good, but not what interests me but I caved in and started writing when I shouldn't have. I'm interested in the cultural genocide of the caucasian race that is going on by the elites, the why's of it, the disabling of whites by the psy-ops guilt tripping which includes scapegoating, disempowerment and deliberately being made into minority groups and what the prognosis of that is, and the robbing of our young by this process. Many young whites do not know how to defend themselves from the slandering and disparaging going on in the colleges towards whites. They have taken in messages that they are bad people since In Utero and they so desperately now do not want to be hated that they are self-loathing advocating for those who don't care about them at best or hate their guts at worst. There is a very active connection to me between the elites desire and need to dilute and trivialize ordinary caucasians, the part that they want non-whites to play in helping them do so and the success of the one world government.

Ten or twenty years ago I would have been more interested in general, intellectual discussions of racism. I no longer am. I feel we're on the cusp of a globalist takeover utilizing their boots on the ground infantry, the far left. If that happens the experience you had described will become more common and perhaps worse.

At any rate, I prattle on and will remove myself from the discussion as I don't feel my concerns are relevant here nor probably wanted. I hope you will accept my apology for my wording in the previous post, I was grateful for your sharing.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2017), bluestflame (19th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

This is where we want to go. Let's just hop right into the thick of it. I'd have to say - 4. NO 5. YES and 6. YES

We need our freedom of thought. If I were to lose the ability to think what I want.... well, that wouldn't be good at all.

My friend is dealing with racism at work - the Nazi kind. I try to imagine, what would I do in my workplace if someone was standing around doing the Hitler salute? I don't think I'd ask them to stop... but I might ask them to do it someplace where I cannot see them doing it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Helene West (19th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Helene, don't leave on my account. There was simply clarification from me to you. That's it. And I agree with every single thing you said in the above post. It's such an obvious agenda, I don't understand how people can't see it.

I caved and posted because Bill's teacher persona tickled me and I miss learning. I was always in the world in a big way and now don't work due to the same agenda you mention above. And I really, really miss the interaction with other people. I loved waiting tables for that reason; it taught me to handle myself no matter the circumstances. And humans are interesting, comical and amazing.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 19th December 2017 at 19:57.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Helene West (19th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Helene, don't leave on my account. There was simply clarification from me to you. That's it. And I agree with every single thing you said in the above post. It's such an obvious agenda, I don't understand how people can't see it.

I caved and posted because Bill's teacher personal tickled me and I miss learning. I was always in the world in a big way and now don't work due to the same agenda you mention above. And I really, really miss the interaction with other people. I loved waiting tables for that reason; it taught me to handle myself no matter the circumstances. And humans are interesting, comical and amazing.
    Don't worry V. I'm a weakling and will probably keep caving in! It's incredible that I initially joined this forum for the wonderful health threads. but I did not anticipate the 'trump phenomenon' which has turned everything askew. I'm getting angry at myself for becoming an addict to the political threads, always waiting for the next shoe to drop or looking for some good news. Thx for responding

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Flash (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Another question is how do so many learn to be racist, for it is an acquired trait. Is it simple osmosis from cultural values or something more sinister, most likely a mix of both. Then why do some people resist and never become like (some of) their peers.
    Maybe learning to be racist works like how I learned to by cynical. It's not exactly what I would call a good quality, but I definitely feel like I am going to be cynical forever. I think there's a mix of conditioning and something more sinister going on. At the same time though, it could also be a learning experience. I could be wrong, maybe eventually I won't be cynical anymore. If that happens though, I still think I will remember what it was like to be a cynic.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Ewan (20th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I often think of the "strange fruit" we had hanging from the trees in the U.S. south pre-WWII era; children believe what they are taught while growing up, whether it makes sense or not. Can't remember the name of the female singer who introduced a song about it....ah, yes! I think it was Lena Horne.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2017), Flash (19th December 2017), Mark (20th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Children believe what they are taught while growing up, whether it makes sense or not.
    Well... not necessarily. I remember my father telling me tall tales, and when I asked him "Is that true?" he'd say "NO" and laugh at me.

If I were to say to a little child of any color "This person is not as good as you are because of the color of their skin", I kind of feel like the child would end up giving me a dirty look 9/10 times.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Flash (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I personally grew up with people from different backgrounds, with different colors. A child sees no distinction, the mind of an child adapts easily and understands diversity. Why would it hate it or even fear it? That probably helped me to become a more open-minded person, but then again I always had love in my heart towards everyone. Hate is a thing where I'm not very good at, or least I have a hard time focusing it on any individuals instead of the actions they commit.

I suppose, if people would realize that over eons they have incarnated on this planet (and in other ones too) as white, black & people of many different colors.... As male, female, they would understand themselves and the illusion of separation in a better way. Then there would be no room for ignorance or hatred, but alas... Here we are. Trying to make sense of it all, this human condition. Sometimes I wonder why things like these are even an issue, how are we at such a kindergarten level as a species. Education, we need more of it.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2017), Ewan (20th December 2017), Flash (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Hervé (19th December 2017), Mark (20th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017), T Smith (5th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Foxie, it was Billie Holiday-no stranger to the unkinder aspects of the system. She had a lifelong struggle with heroin addiction.

When I was a very little girl, we had a maid who was black. Many had maids back then (we were not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination). Her name was Valentina. I must have been two or three and I really wanted to know the answer. It was not meant in any way ugly. I was a curious kid and I asked her if she was black all the way through.

Well, we lost a maid. The sixties were touchy times. Just like now.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 19th December 2017 at 20:13.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2017), Flash (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Mark (20th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), T Smith (5th June 2019)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

It is still racist, the speaking is the least of it. In order to act racist it has to come from a racist mindset. Many a word of wisom in old adages, it is the thought that counts and the quantum folk would likely be the first to agree.

I disagree Ewan. We are judged by our actions, not our thoughts.

And no one is perfect, we all have differing fleeting thoughts that are occasionally at odds with one another.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (20th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Mark (20th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017), Wind (19th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,308 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

I disagree Ewan. We are judged by our actions, not our thoughts.

And no one is perfect, we all have differing fleeting thoughts that are occasionally at odds with one another.

If my daily thoughts were made public, I'd probably get locked up My friends and family would be horrified.

I don't even know where some of them come from. Sometimes I don't even feel like they're my thoughts! Sometimes I feel like an observer, just watching these thoughts flit thru my brain.

It doesn't really disturb me anymore. What you resist, persists. I don't fight them, I just watch them come and go.

I think it's the thoughts that you nurture and act on that's the important thing, and perhaps what we should be judged on. We're all capable of the very worst and the very best. The difference between individuals, in my view, is what cognitive aspects they choose to stress and which they choose to discard. This is like grooming the mental garden. Over time those lesser desired thoughts will dissipate some, and the job becomes easier and easier.
    Last edited by Mike; 19th December 2017 at 20:50.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Antagenet (1st January 2018), bluestflame (19th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), Ewan (20th December 2017), Flash (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Wind (19th December 2017)

37. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

My mental garden has been groomed and cultivated by my heart and soul. Certainly, I have intentionally improved. Meditation and self-reflection develops my conscience. I can have a gatekeeper to reject thoughts that don't resonate with my soul. We are transmitters and receivers; telepathic. Feeling vibrations that sometimes get clarified in the mind as distinct thoughts. I'm attempting to transmit only pure and loving thoughts. I'm working on distinguishing between incoming and outgoing. I'm attempting to attune and stay calibrated to the highest vibrations and thoughts.

My life is full of experiments!

But I have felt the negative vibrations from hateful thoughts, and I don't choose to be that way. One thought I repeat is that I am a tuning fork for higher vibrations-pure light; pure love. Hoping that I can lift up others and not be pulled down. I'm not that good at it, but everything takes practice. I might be getting better. I do focus on improving myself at the level of causal consciousness. And I just accept others for who they are and where they are at.

When I feel hurt, I try to reflect until I understand. I don't want to take things personally, but there's no denying my feelings, either. Another practice--being the neutral observer.

Sometimes neutral, sometimes projecting or expressing, noticing the mirror of life--just plain learning.

It is natural to have thoughts and feelings and then to process them. I'm just honest with myself and go from there.
    Masters teach us to master our thoughts. That's quite an endeavor!!!🌹🌞🌹

🌹🌞🌹MM🌹🎅🌹
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ewan (20th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017), Wind (19th December 2017)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

With ETs going mainstream it seems, racism amongst human will finally be short lived. We will have too much to do creating racism against different ETs races.

Unless Chinese decide to align with one ET race while Europe and US align with another one, and Africa with a third one.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

gaiagirl (1st January 2018), Mark (20th December 2017), Michelle Marie (20th December 2017), Mike (19th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 1 6 16 35 LastLast