+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Israeli Art Students BB18 and 911

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Angry The Israeli Art Students BB18 and 911

This could very well be the meat and potatoes of the whole controlled demolition or the prop setup/pyrotechnics to the initial explosion of the WTC. Yes Explosion!!!!!

After listening to Bill Ryans amazing past interview with Author Rebecah Roth, Re: Methodical Deception, (And I recommend all to have a listen as well) I googled The Israel Art Students and came up with some further info from this website listed below. Sorry if it was posted before.

Here on this website is some stunning evidence on the possible wiring and Controlled Demolition setup of The WTC on floor number 91, by Art students from Israel. Yes you heard it correctly, Art students from Israel! And a video to boot on whom was in charge of the security systems and why the WTC was powered down prior to 911.

Stunning news to me anyways, thought I'd share. Thanks to Bill and Rebecah Roth on an awesome interview. Can't wait to read her books, and possibly her trilogy if I may.

http://www.newnationalist.net/2017/0...udent-project/

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 16th December 2017 at 17:01.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Akasha (16th December 2017), bluestflame (18th December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (17th December 2017), Franny (16th December 2017), justntime2learn (16th December 2017), mab777 (16th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), seko (17th December 2017), Tintin (16th December 2017), toppy (17th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Israeli Art Students BB18 and 911

In the period leading up to 9/11, a group of Israelis (non-U.S. citizens) managed to secure “temporary construction” passes to perform work on the 91st floor of Larry “pull it” Silverstein’s leased WTC 1. These passes gave them access to the entire WTC complex. The pretense was an art project called the “B-Thing” and the group is called Gelatin.

After securing their passes, Gelatin proceeded to remove the heavy WTC windows of an office space on the 91st floor and reportedly constructed a prefab balcony outside of the building. Then they stretched “putty” around the windows and filmed it by helicopter as a stunt shown here. On Aug. 18, 2001 The New York Times even felt strangely compelled to cover this story and considered it newsworthy, or a backstory. On the right is the photo of the balcony as shown in the newspaper article.

Name:  download-1.jpg
Views: 5301
Size:  14.7 KB
    Name:  download-2.jpg
Views: 3489
Size:  17.5 KB
    Name:  WTC-Israeli-Art-Student-Project.jpg
Views: 1958
Size:  24.4 KB
    Name:  download-3.jpg
Views: 2946
Size:  9.5 KB
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 16th December 2017 at 16:23.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

avid (16th December 2017), bluestflame (18th December 2017), Cidersomerset (17th December 2017), enigma3 (16th December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (17th December 2017), justntime2learn (16th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), seko (17th December 2017), Tintin (16th December 2017), toppy (17th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    After listening to Bill Ryans amazing past interview with Author Rebecah Roth, Re: Methodical Deception, I googled The Israel Art Students and came up with some further info from this website listed below. Sorry if it was posted before.

Here on this website is some stunning evidence on the possible wiring and Controlled Demolition setup of The WTC on floor number 91, by Art students from Israel. Yes you heard it correctly, Art students from Israel! And a video to boot on whom was in charge of the security systems and why the WTC was powered down prior to 911.

Stunning news to me anyways, thought I'd share. Thanks to Bill and Rebecah Roth on an awesome interview. Can't wait to read her books, and possibly her trilogy if I may.

http://www.newnationalist.net/2017/0...udent-project/
    Yes, that was an interesting interview which I heard at the time.

For more on the Israeli link (which in light of the recent investigations into the Las Vegas shootings may also implicate the House of Saud in its complicity too, on 911) see this piece here: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it What is possibly a little less well known is the Gomel Chesed Cemetery 'incident' cited in this article.

For some time now I have rather suspected Atta of being an agency asset, who disappeared into the night after the incident. He rang his father on the morning of September 12th and this is on record in the public domain.

Quite what his fate has been is anyone's guess but someone will know. somewhere. He and a handful of the other alleged 'hijackers' (sic) - bear in mind, there weren't any - not all, will be somewhere doing something else now. Or, terminated, surplus to requirements.
    Last edited by Tintin; 16th December 2017 at 16:29.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

bluestflame (18th December 2017), enigma3 (16th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), WhiteFeather (16th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

In this link below you'll see some photos taken of the Israel art students, and on some of the photos with boxes you will see the letters and numbers BB18, which are known as detonation fuses.

Here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	student02.jpg
Views:	899
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	36627

http://www.markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotz...C_Artists.html
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 16th December 2017 at 16:31.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

avid (16th December 2017), bluestflame (18th December 2017), enigma3 (16th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), seko (17th December 2017), Tintin (16th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The recent Las Vegas shootings have startling parallels to the events leading up to 9/11, and likely scenarios taking place after these events. One potential winner in all likelihood has been Michael Chertoff (former Director of DHS and/or possibly an author of, or certainly contributed to the content of the Patriot Act/s) in the link I shared with you. Please do spend a little time reading through it.

Chertoff is now likely to benefit from body scanner equipment being a mandatory feature of security in LV hotels following that atrocity, let alone being instrumental in some way with ensuring that the Patriot Act went through, some six or so weeks after 9/11.

That's pretty speedy drafting isn't it? (**winks** knowing fully well that this was ready well beforehand of course).
    Last edited by Tintin; 16th December 2017 at 17:06.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (16th December 2017), bluestflame (18th December 2017), enigma3 (16th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), WhiteFeather (16th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    The recent Las Vegas shootings have startling parallels to the events leading up to 9/11, and likely scenarios taking place after these events. One potential winner in all likelihood has been Michael Chertoff (former Director of DHS and author, or certainly contributed to the content of the Patriot Act/s) in the link I shared with you. Please do spend a little time reading through it.

Chertoff is now likely to benefit from body scanner equipment being a mandatory feature of security in LV hotels following that atrocity, let alone being instrumental in some way with ensuring that the Patriot Act went through, some six or so weeks after 9/11.

That's pretty speedy drafting isn't it? (**winks** knowing fully well that this was ready well beforehand of course).
    Thanks, I'll read it soon.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), Tintin (16th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

I read an article recently that stated there were at least two floors on each tower that were shut off to people, except a very few. More staging areas for the ordinance.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), Tintin (18th December 2017), WhiteFeather (16th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

The group that was situated in the building called "gelatin" is Austrian, not Israeli. It still exists and now spells it's name "gelitin". Here's a link to the their website page on their 2000 stint in the World Trade Center http://www.gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/ and here's the wikipedia page about them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelitin. The names of the four group members at the time were: Tobias Urban, Wolfgang Gantner, Ali Janka and Florian Reither, 3 of which sound quite German/Austrian and one Turkish or Arabic. Clearly they are not Isrealis and they are still living their lives out in the open as artists which would be quite unlikely if they were terrorists. They also produced a coffee table book about this event, quite unlikely if one were preparing a terrorist plot. (and the book is probably the source of the images posted). http://www.artbook.com/3883755079.html

As for Rebekah Roth, yes, she was interviewed by Bill Ryan and many other people. About a year after her Project Avalon interview, many people began to look more deeply into her claims and into her own personal history. She frequently claimed to have been an airline pilot but no one could find any record of this, nor was she willing to volunteer any information to prove her claim. Here's just one link on the matter: https://www.naturalnews.com/052458_R...ovocateur.html

In order to have an answer to what happened on 9/11, we need to do a lot of dot connecting. This story, however, about "gelatin" in the WTC in 2000 is probably not a relevant dot. Meanwhile, there are other stories about Israeli students, including the "Five Dancing Israelis" who were photographic the event at the time of the plane crash - you might want to look into these stories.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 17th December 2017 at 01:52.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

bluestflame (18th December 2017), DaveToo (16th December 2018), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), WhiteFeather (16th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Merge with this thread, mod's? Maybe not as the Youtube content and channel on which the thread depended has been deleted. Nice to see it's coming to light again anyway.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Kryztian (17th December 2017), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), WhiteFeather (16th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    The group that was situated in the building called "gelatin" is Austrian, not Israeli. It still exists and now spells it's name "gelitin". Here's a link to the their website page on their 2000 stint in the World Trade Center http://www.gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/ and here's the wikipedia page about them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelitin. The names of the four group members at the time were: Tobias Urban, Wolfgang Gantner, Ali Janka and Florian Reither, 3 of which sound quite German/Austrian and one Turkish or Arabic. Clearly they are not Isrealis and they are still living their lives out in the open as artists which would be quite unlikely if they were terrorists. They also produced a coffee table book about this event, quite unlikely if one were preparing a terrorist plot. (and the book is probably the source of the images posted).

As for Rebekah Roth, yes, she was interviewed by Bill Ryan and many other people. About a year after her Project Avalon interview, many people began to look more deeply into her claims and into her own personal history. She frequently claimed to have been an airline pilot but no one could find any record of this, nor was she willing to volunteer any information to prove her claim. Here's just one link on the matter: https://www.naturalnews.com/052458_R...ovocateur.html

In order to have an answer to what happened on 9/11, we need to do a lot of dot connecting. This story, however, about "gelatin" in the WTC in 2000 is probably not a relevant dot. Meanwhile, there are other stories about Israeli students, including the "Five Dancing Israelis" who were photographic the event at the time of the plane crash - you might want to look into these stories.
    Rebekah Roth was an airline stewardess, not an airplane pilot. Be it known. Maybe Bill Ryan can chime in, on what he knows as well.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 16th December 2017 at 21:37.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kryztian (21st January 2022), Michelle Marie (16th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Mossad connection and 9/11: Marc Rich and Ron Lauder --privatization of the WTC
    Contributors to IDC-the Interdisciplinary Center--Mossad training school
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kwMCIe2AGW8

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot....-and-9-11.html

Ex-marine speaks out--vans with Israelis and explosives stopped in several locations--washed from news

It wasn't just Rebecca Roth who exposed the Israeli-Mossad involvement.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Tintin (17th December 2017), WhiteFeather (18th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Rebekah Roth was an airline stewardess, not an airplane pilot. Be it known. Maybe Bill Ryan can chime in, on what he knows as well.
    Sorry about my typo. I meant to say "stewardess", not pilot. At the time Bill released this, all of us at Avalon were completely taken in by it. It was the first major release of new ideas about 911 in a while, and she spoke with complete authority as a stewardess and was utterly convincing. Perhaps she really is did work on an airline but can't say the name of the carrier. Was it El Al? The airline that goes to Las Vegas to drop off people for Area 51? The Lolita Express???

She had a lot of new ideas but I think some of her work needs to be checked and referenced. For instance, much of the audio tape from the airlines she analyzes, she claims that there was computer analysis done on them to get some of the information she was putting forth. Who did this analysis, and can the work be replicated? She also claimed that Wendover airport in central Massachusetts was also the only place the flights out of Boston could have landed, but has anyone verified the timeline she was creating? There are a lot of points she made that we all accepted as fact and perhaps we need to go back and check them.

About a year after she was interviewed by Bill, she was on another show, I think Jeff Rense, and someone started asking about he airline credentials, and that's when all started questioning her story.

I don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water - perhaps she does have some good points and is really working to expose the crime of 911, but they need to be confirmed by more trustworthy sources. And unless I am missing something here, the "Gelitin" a.k.a. "Israeli Art Students in WTC" story is completely bogus.

As far as I know, Ms. Roth has pretty much disappeared from the scene, but her interviews are still popular.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Tintin (17th December 2017), WhiteFeather (18th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

My eye fell on this this morning and I almost fell out of my chair. I have two paintings (had four but left two with my ex) from those Israeli "art students". They came to my office (doing mortgages at the time), said they were selling paintings to make money for their school.

One painting I have is of FIVE MEN IN NO MOVEMENT BECAUSE THEY ARE "DANCING IN THEIR HEARTS". It was my son's favorite painting.

The other is a very arabesque painting of a man and woman with a sun in the background, prominently.

I always felt there was something really odd about their whole story. They showed up at my home later that night (I didn't question it; it just happened) and offered to frame the paintings for a fee, which they did in the back of their van in my driveway. When I answered the door, they acted like they were surprised it was me (as if they didn't know I lived there) but in retrospect I realized they knew exactly where I lived.

It wasn't till my awakening that I revisited that whole scenario while recapitulating my life. Really, really weird stuff.

Does anyone else have any experiences with these guys and girls that they can share? I was in Louisiana when they came knocking.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 17th December 2017 at 14:57.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Akasha (17th December 2017), bluestflame (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Hervé (17th December 2017), Kryztian (18th December 2017), seko (17th December 2017), Tintin (17th December 2017), WhiteFeather (18th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

In this link below you'll see some photos taken of the Israel art students, and on some of the photos with boxes you will see the letters and numbers BB18, which are known as detonation fuses.

Here:

Attachment 36627

http://www.markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotz...C_Artists.html
    Actually... it isn't a 'detonation fuse'... it's what is known as an 'open face fuse block', used commercially in a variety of applications. I was quite familiar with these things as they were used extensively by a former employer in their single-phase and 3-phase power circuits. 'BB' stands for the fuse size/type, and 18 is probably the amp rating. You can still buy 'BB' type fuses, but I've found that the 'BB' fuse holders have all been 'renamed'- probably exactly for the reason that this type has become wildly known as what was used on 9/11... I suspect that this 'renaming' was done on purpose.
    Attachment 36643Attachment 36644
    In the case of 9/11, they had a whole bunch of these fuse holders all wired in parrallel, with C4 or some other putty-type explosive stuck into the place of the fuses, between the two prongs... real easy to set up (the ground would be the frame of the building) - all they needed was to set up a circuit with a radio or phone operated trigger to pop a relay, which sent power to all the fuse blocks at once. By the number of boxes in the pictures, they wired up a LOT of these things.

IMO, this was just one phase of the action so as to perpetrate the idea that planes hit the buildings. I've seen several videos in which there were explosions... but no planes. Thermite as well as conventional explosives were also used, and, finally, DEW (directed energy weapons using the Hutchinson Effect) were also all part of the program to take down the twin towers. Building 7 was a 'conventional' controlled demolition as it was not nearly as large nor as strong as the twin towers - the towers required very special techniques to bring down 'safely'... as Dr. Judy Woods points out in her presentations, the twin towers could not be allowed to fall 'intact'... they would have destroyed the 'bathtub' which kept the Hudson River out of the basement area. This could not be permitted, so the towers were 'dustified' by the energy weapons. Furthermore, by using multiple types of destruction, it keeps the plebes (like us) arguing about How it was done...

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

bluestflame (18th December 2017), Flash (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Hervé (17th December 2017), Satori (17th December 2017), seko (17th December 2017), Tintin (18th December 2017), WhiteFeather (18th December 2017), yelik (18th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    My eye fell on this this morning and I almost fell out of my chair. I have two paintings (had four but left two with my ex) from those Israeli "art students". They came to my office (doing mortgages at the time), said they were selling paintings to make money for their school.

One painting I have is of FIVE MEN IN NO MOVEMENT BECAUSE THEY ARE "DANCING IN THEIR HEARTS". It was my son's favorite painting.

The other is a very arabesque painting of a man and woman with a sun in the background, prominently.

I always felt there was something really odd about their whole story. They showed up at my home later that night (I didn't question it; it just happened) and offered to frame the paintings for a fee, which they did in the back of their van in my driveway. When I answered the door, they acted like they were surprised it was me (as if they didn't know I lived there) but in retrospect I realized they knew exactly where I lived.

It wasn't till my awakening that I revisited that whole scenario while recapitulating my life. Really, really weird stuff.

Does anyone else have any experiences with these guys and girls that they can share? I was in Louisiana when they came knocking.
    Wow, I think this is the first time EVER I have been a receiver of a first hand experience in any way connected with that event, from anyone. Incredible. Thanks so much for recounting that here. I have truly spent thousands, and I really mean THOUSANDS, of hours wading through the treacle, and quite some time ago had already drawn conclusions, by myself, which are largely reflected in the wider research community as well.

You've just joined another set of dots conclusively here, with regard to that aspect of this multi-layered story.

We really do need more of this kind of testimony here, to help cement things a little more

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Akasha (17th December 2017), bluestflame (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Kryztian (18th December 2017), WhiteFeather (18th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Tinton, I;m glad. There was always something a little strange about their story, that didn't make sense. They were all young, there were two women and they talked to me for quite a while. I asked them about their mandatory military service, the paintings, stuff like that. Then, when they showed up at my house later (I had written them checks), well, you'd have to understand my life and my attitude toward it, which is pretty much go with the flow.

I could take photos of the paintings and try to figure out how to load them. What's really strange, (and I didn't see this until I found Wingmaker's in the last few years; paintings were bought in 2000 or 2001) that the one of the man and the woman is eerily similar to the Wingmaker's painting of the man and woman; her with her head on his shoulder. It's uncanny.

But, what the heck were they doing in Louisiana? In Covington, which is about 24 miles north of New Orleans.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

bluestflame (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Kryztian (18th December 2017), Tintin (18th December 2017), WhiteFeather (18th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Furthermore, by using multiple types of destruction, it keeps the plebes (like us) arguing about How it was done...
    Isn't that the truth Absolutely part of the psychological MO employed. I agree, it was a variation on all three methods that caused the destruction.

Dr Judy Wood is really an amazing source for those new to this research; I can't recommend her highly enough

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Tinton, I;m glad. There was always something a little strange about their story, that didn't make sense. They were all young, there were two women and they talked to me for quite a while. I asked them about their mandatory military service, the paintings, stuff like that. Then, when they showed up at my house later (I had written them checks), well, you'd have to understand my life and my attitude toward it, which is pretty much go with the flow.

I could take photos of the paintings and try to figure out how to load them. What's really strange, (and I didn't see this until I found Wingmaker's in the last few years; paintings were bought in 2000 or 2001) that the one of the man and the woman is eerily similar to the Wingmaker's painting of the man and woman; her with her head on his shoulder. It's uncanny.

But, what the heck were they doing in Louisiana? In Covington, which is about 24 miles north of New Orleans.
    My pleasure.

If my memory serves me well, and as I suggested, I've read and waded through mountains of material about 9/11 spanning 4 1/2 years or so, I do recall multiple reports from law enforcement agencies in 2001 reporting an unusual level of Israeli 'artist' activity all over the US earlier that year, before the event. Last count I think there were in the region 200 or so 'artists' at least taken in for questioning as their activities did appear most peculiar.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), sunwings (13th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I'm wondering about the significance of the paintings in regard to whatever they were doing. They said they were trying to make money to buy art supplies and I didn't question that, but I thought "Well, how much would a flight from Israel cost, versus the 100.00 for a painting they were asking."

I just got back from working out and I have been thinking all morning about this. The real question is, why would they come to my house later that evening? I was at work when I bought the paintings. Why didn't they just let it go, unless there was something about the paintings I chose, which made them take a second look?

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Villaval, wondering if you snap a photo of the picture and post it here on Avalon? Who knows, we might find some occult imagery in the painting?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast