+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Saturn Kidnapping and Recycling Souls

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Saturn Kidnapping and Recycling Souls

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    One can find mentions of the Mountains of the Moon in Africa, Mongolia and the Pyrenees as alien stations as well as the concept of Earth being a prison planet in one of Ron Hubbard's lecture of 1952 titled "The Role of The Earth." I don't think Ingo Swann or Pat Price were recruited at that time.
    Ingo Swann and Pat Price were scientologists, as is well-known. (So was Hal Puthoff, who ran the SRI program with Russell Targ, but not Uri Geller.)

A side note which may be of interest. In modern, independent scientology — i.e. in the work of Bill Robertson from 1986 onwards, there's no mention of or reference to Saturn in any of his research or in the many detailed seminars he presented.

In my own [independent, non-"church'] scientology work, up to completion of what's known as SOL 1, Saturn has never once come up in any way.

Therefore, my position is that I disregard this, based on my own fairly considerable experience. If it was of importance, or if there was any truth to any of these claims, I believe I would have encountered it.

But there are alien bases on Planet Earth, for sure. I don't know the details as facts, but it seems to me purely 100% logical that ETs would have set up permanent concealed bases here. It seems to me they're probably located, or mainly located, in remote unpopulated areas like Antarctica, Greenland, the Siberian and Canadian tundra, and of course under the oceans.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd November 2019 at 14:09.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

acc355 (3rd November 2019), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    One can find mentions of the Mountains of the Moon in Africa, Mongolia and the Pyrenees as alien stations as well as the concept of Earth being a prison planet in one of Ron Hubbard's lecture of 1952 titled "The Role of The Earth." I don't think Ingo Swann or Pat Price were recruited at that time.
    Ingo Swann and Pat Price were scientologists, as is well-known. (So was Hal Puthoff, who ran the SRI program with Russell Targ, but not Uri Geller.)[...]
    Hi Bill,

The point I attempted to make was that some of these alien bases were already known by 1952... way before Ingo or Pat and the SRI research.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2019), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Ingo Swann and Pat Price were scientologists, as is well-known. (So was Hal Puthoff, who ran the SRI program with Russell Targ, but not Uri Geller.)[...]
    Hi Bill,

The point I attempted to make was that some of these alien bases were already known by 1952... way before Ingo or Pat and the SRI research.
    Yes! Thanks, and I found that very interesting. My point, adding to yours, was that it has to be entirely possible that Hubbard's 1952 lecture, which is a famous one, was well-known to Pat Price and the other scientologists in the 1970s SRI team.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hervé (3rd November 2019), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Well, Rebecca is working with Blue avians (https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.c...the-starseeds/), which really does not lend her any credibility.

Wxmm - your posts are quite incoherent. How about you pick one aspect, of what you want to relate, define it - for example the AI, what exactly do you mean by referring to it, what kind of AI, whose AI, what do you mean by it’s source, where do you base this info, why do you think the info credible. And most importantly, how would someone else than you be able to verify the info. ”Because he/she said so and seems to know a lot about it” is not an argument in favor of the info, that is an opinion or actually just a rumor.

If you want to discuss, you need to be more accurate.

UT
    My three friends, their own observations, all mentioned the bluebird man. A friend said that Bluebird man is a race in the center of the universe, a race of angels. Is blue bird man a wrong concept? I don't know.

AI matrix, Rebecca's website has been detailed. Although there are some differences with my friends.

According to my friend. This AI matrix is controlled by an alien interstellar organization, which controls the next level of brain level by level. A lot of subordinates don't know that they are brain controlled. The number of races involved is very large. They hypnotize the soul of a specific planet to forget their true identity, constantly falling into reincarnation, unable to escape. They are also constantly deceiving more souls to come to these planets for reincarnation. Under the control of their machines, in the starlight world, these stars are very attractive. One of their aims is to attract souls of advanced races to reincarnate, so as to control them, study their DNA, and facilitate their upgrading. AI is their management machine. The actual operators are those aliens. At present, there are about 100 planets controlled in the universe. There are some planets, their human beings are seriously hypnotized, close to vegetative state.

Humans on some planets are heavily hypnotized and in a state of near Persistent vegetative state.

This AI matrix control technology is first-class in the universe. Many positive alien races, there is no way. There is no good way for those masters in human history.

But with higher intervention, more and more interstellar seeds are going to earth to help awaken the souls here. But most of the interstellar seeds are also hypnotized.
    Last edited by wxmm; 3rd November 2019 at 14:50.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wxmm For This Post:

Molly4US (10th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wxmm (here)
    in the center of the universe
    Where's 'the center of the universe'?

(A 2-dimensional analog in 3D space is like the 'center of the surface of the earth'... and of course there isn't one.)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Yoda (6th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

in the center of the universe
    Where's 'the center of the universe'?

(A 2-dimensional analog in 3D space is like the 'center of the surface of the earth'... and of course there isn't one.)
    The central race of the universe, I don't know what that means. Maybe it's a way of saying it. They vibrate at a very high frequency.

12. Link to Post #47
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

My point of view is not necessarily popular.

These stories, that pop up from time to time, I see as a distraction from actually practising spiritual "technique"
    like meditation, mantra, prayer or Self inquiry.

Maya is full of "better" things to do--mainly linked to the material--or pleasure of the senses.
    Yes enjoy life to the full but having simple spiritual work as a priority might be a good idea if you don't want to reincarnate.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

acc355 (3rd November 2019), Chester (3rd November 2019), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2019)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

These stories, that pop up from time to time, I see as a distraction from actually practising spiritual "technique"

Maya is full of "better" things to do--mainly linked to the material--or pleasure of the senses.
    Yes enjoy life to the full but having simple spiritual work as a priority might be a good idea if you don't want to reincarnate.
    Chris
    I tend to agree with you, but it seems that you're on a religious track while the various others here are on a shamanic track. Shamans deal with the nuts and bolts of the greater reality, while Eastern religions tend to take a more abstract (it's ALL illusion) approach -- painting with too broad a brush to be of much practical use.

15. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Chris
    I tend to agree with you, but it seems that you're on a religious track while the various others here are on a shamanic track. Shamans deal with the nuts and bolts of the greater reality, while Eastern religions tend to take a more abstract (it's ALL illusion) approach -- painting with too broad a brush to be of much practical use.
    Its more subtle than that TomKat
    Self realization is not a religion religion takes to do with "God"
    Enlightenment is about discover who--what you are.
    Non duality does not deny this reality but sees it as part of the totality.
    There is nowhere that consciousness is not.
    There is a lot of compassion, love in non-duality teaching.
    Accepting there are various schools of thought on enlightenment.
    Advaita Vedanta is a philosophy which accepts that everything happens in Brahman (consciousness)
    Illusion does exist but not what it seems to be--thats the true meaning of the word.
    So there is awareness of pain and joy in a heightened way--making everything personal is no longer the case.
    Basically its not denial.
    Chris

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (3rd November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2019), Wind (3rd November 2019)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Chris
    I see both approaches to have merit (and there are many others as well). Chris gives the big clue when he states "...if you don't want to reincarnate." This is Right Hand Path to the fullest as this applies to "hard physicality" but I wonder if Chris has this same view in the regions of exploration of form in the "soft physical?" - The regions of being beyond the material realm?

Anyways, RHP is a path. I honor this path. But it is not the path I hold at the moment. I still "think" I am having "too much fun" in samsara to want to leave it. So I am Left Hand Path oriented at this time (do not confuse this with things like Satanism) - Gnosticism is known by those I respect as Left Hand Path oriented.

Also consider samsara to cover the regions of soft physicality as well (this is an operational assumption I hold at this time).

What I also hold dear in my set of operational assumptions is that my soul is able to choose whether to continue or not. I do not or will not ever (even if it turns out to be "true") that what happens with my soul is not something I have the full ability and full right to choose. Yes, I can give that sovereignty away (and perhaps those who may be abducted by dark forces such as the Saturn metaphor suggests) and BAM, I find my experience to be just that! But I always hold to the belief (again, whether true or not), that ultimately I (at my soul level of being) make the call.

There are many shamans who open themselves up to all sorts of influences, some which may be quite dark. There are many shamans who have opened to the darkness and allow their being to be filled with such darkness that their actions at the human level of being are experienced as harmful by others.

Yet I am attracted to shamanism for some reason and I attribute that to my insatiable curiosity to explore all available regions of samsara. I would not be surprised one day that my soul becomes tired of such explorations and swings toward the Right Hand Path eventuality, self annihilation. The result? Eternal Peace. Eternal Rest.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd November 2019 at 17:50.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Forest Denizen (3rd November 2019), greybeard (3rd November 2019)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Chris gives the big clue when he states "...if you don't want to reincarnate."
    I have to say, I've not personally encountered a single thing that leads me to believe there's any kind of forced reincarnation here. (In fact, rather the opposite.)

I strongly suspect this is a New Age myth, promoted by those who are unable to reach any kind of peace with whatever quality of life they feel they have here this lifetime, and which they don't like very much.

So it may be rather like blaming an external factor for the way they've managed their own ability to choose, and their freedom to optimize their life in any way they wish.

Maybe it's really about avoiding personal responsibility.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (4th November 2019), Chester (3rd November 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd November 2019), greybeard (3rd November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2019), Molly4US (10th June 2020), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2019), Ultima Thule (3rd November 2019), Wind (3rd November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Once upon a time I would have dived deeply into the possibility of the subject of this thread being true.
    Having that kind of belief just took me into fear and anxiety.
    Eventually I realized I just did not have to go there.
    In response to Sammy--im open minded.
    Im happy with an all loving God and different realms to ascend to after this life--ongoing.
    Its a bit like before and after enlightenment chopping wood and fetching water.
    Some non-duality teachers still pray.
    Nasargadatta offered Phuja to his departed guru.
    Ramesh Balsakar on being asked about a prayer he was credited with composing said "The prayer happened,"
    It was not personal. No individual to compose it--but yet it happened.
    Anyway--here's to recycled souls--smiling.
    Chris

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (3rd November 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2019), Wind (3rd November 2019)

23. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have to say, I've not personally encountered a single thing that leads me to believe there's any kind of forced reincarnation here. (In fact, rather the opposite.)

I strongly suspect this is a New Age myth, promoted by those who are unable to reach any kind of peace with whatever quality of life they feel they have here this lifetime, and which they don't like very much.

So it may be rather like blaming an external factor for the way they've managed their own ability to choose, and their freedom to optimize their life in any way they wish.

Bill respectfully, the teaching that enlightenment is the only way out of reincarnation is thousands of years old.

People who had NDE did not want to come back to earth but were told its not your time yet--so to speak--they had no choice but to return but tha was for a very positive reason--to reassure about life after death
    However i suspect that we do normally have choice about incarnating here.

To the best of my knowledge the whole "process " is beyond human understanding, certainly beyond mine.

Chris

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Forest Denizen (3rd November 2019), Michi (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019), Wind (3rd November 2019)

25. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@wxmm,

I see you are hailing from Australia. I just posted (here) that which is suggested by Bruce Fenton which, according to Fenton, is essentially the creation myth of the Aboriginal Australians. Why I posted this here is because the creation myth involves "souls" yet provides a different and more expansive take on what may be happening.

I cannot claim I know what's true, but my choice is to assume that what Bill stated a few posts above is true with regards to souls.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Forest Denizen (3rd November 2019), greybeard (3rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Bill respectfully, the teaching that enlightenment is the only way out of reincarnation is thousands of years old.

People who had NDE did not want to come back to earth but were told its not your time yet--so to speak--they had no choice but to return but tha was for a very positive reason--to reassure about life after death
    However i suspect that we do normally have choice about incarnating here.

To the best of my knowledge the whole "process " is beyond human understanding, certainly beyond mine.

Chris
    What I was referring to was
    1. My own experience, about which I'm confident (not the teachings or claims of others), and specifically
    2. That it seems to me that those who are unhappy with their lives might easily blame some external agency for somehow 'forcing them' to be on Planet Earth once again.
    This isn't an exact analogy at all, but some of this is why the much-loved movie Groundhog Day is a really profound spiritual teaching tool.

Phil (hilariously played by Bill Murray) was desperately trying to escape his daily-reincarnation-wheel fate, but found himself back again where he was every morning. Only when he came to terms with all that, and saw as it a vehicle for learning, becoming more selfless, and helping others, was he able to be free.

(I understand this is kind of an enlightenment metaphor. But the point I make is that protesting the way things are, and just seeking to escape, is not the way to reach any kind of freedom.)

Regarding Planet Earth, I think this is a wonderful place to be. (Phil in GroundHog day eventually decided that, too.) Not always a wonderful place! But a wonderful place to BE. It has multiply interesting challenges, multiply interesting learning opportunities, MANY old friends, and in many places, if one knows where to go or look, it's more than astonishingly beautiful.

After this life is eventually over for me, I'm really looking forward to returning again. And I know I've made that personal choice many times over, with no-one responsible for that other than myself.

An analogy, and this I feel is a good one. As many here know, I regularly go to the high mountains.

NOT because it's 'easy'. (It's not!) But because
    1. It's a physical (and sometimes a mental) challenge.
    2. It's usually very enjoyable, even if there may be some tough moments.
    3. Sometimes, there are interesting problems to solve.
    4. I quite often learn interesting things.
    5. Often, I get a lot of satisfaction from doing something well (i.e. deploying a skill and utilizing a knowledge base).
    6. The environment can be breathtakingly beautiful — even if it's raining hard. (It's rarely NOT beautiful.)
    7. If there's a friend with me, or maybe even a group of friends, then I get to share all these experiences, we help one other in many minor ways (and sometimes, quite major ones) and our mutual friendship or relationship always deepens and becomes richer.
    For me, all of that combined is infinitely preferable to doing nothing at all. If I sat on a spiritual cloud watching it all, I'd be really bored.

It's not easy, but it's growthful, satisfying, and sometimes I'm among old and trusted friends, and a lot of fun can be had even if things are sometimes difficult. That's why I'm here, too.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Charles Harris (3rd November 2019), Chester (4th November 2019), Gracy (3rd November 2019), greybeard (3rd November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2019), mountain_jim (5th November 2019), Sophocles (4th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2019), Wind (4th November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I share the same view, Bill... all seven points. I like to assume I have a choice, but I strive not to impose that on others, yet some of my arguments (I have been told) are compelling. The intensity of the material realm (which I call "hard physicality") where the illusion of death is so powerful makes it incredibly intense. The apparent solidity, the colors, the powerful emotions... I cannot imagine all these are as intense at the less dense experiential realms (which I refer to as "soft physicality").
    Last edited by Chester; 4th November 2019 at 00:40.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #57
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

@wxmm,

I see you are hailing from Australia. I just posted (here) that which is suggested by Bruce Fenton which, according to Fenton, is essentially the creation myth of the Aboriginal Australians. Why I posted this here is because the creation myth involves "souls" yet provides a different and more expansive take on what may be happening.

I cannot claim I know what's true, but my choice is to assume that what Bill stated a few posts above is true with regards to souls.
    In fact, their practice and observation means adopted many methods, such as Tibetan tantric school, Chinese Taoism, Monroe exit, remote viewing and so on. Research objects: human aura, soul structure, AI, aliens, cosmic structure, source, etc. This is not a native shaman.

32. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@wxmm,

In fact, their practice and observation means adopted many methods, such as Tibetan tantric school, Chinese Taoism, Monroe exit, remote viewing and so on. Research objects: human aura, soul structure, AI, aliens, cosmic structure, source, etc. This is not a native shaman.
    I didn't understand. Who is "their" in the phrase "their practice...?"

And when you said, this is not a native shaman, who or what is the "this?"

33. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

wxmm, could you say more about
    • who your friends are - not their personal details but perhaps their credentials or affiliations - and
    • why you regard their views as having merit?
    Many thanks.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

34. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I share the same view, Bill... all seven points. I like to assume I have a choice, but I strive not to impose that on others, yet some of my arguments (I have been told) are compelling. The intensity of the material realm (which I call "hard physicality") where the illusion of death is so powerful makes it incredibly intense. The apparent solidity, the colors, the powerful emotions... I cannot imagine all these are as intense at the less dense experiential realms (which I refer to as "soft physicality").
    Yes thats true however those that have had a NDE say that its even more real over there.
    Same with the enlightened--they say that awareness is highlighted and everything more real than in what they perceive as illusion--they see the magnificence of the Divine in everything.
    After enlightenment life goes on as before hence the much used "Chopping wood -fetching water"
    The like is of Eckhart Tolle-- Mooji - Adyashanti are very busy helping people overcome the challenges of life--no avoidance.
    The Buddha was all about the middle path--acceptance-he did see life as misery for a lot of people--and he teaching is about escapingfrom the karmic wheel of reincarnation as far as my little understanding of Buddhism goes.
    However in this life-- I agree with Bill that the 7points he highlighted make for an interesting fulfilling life.
    Chris

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (4th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast