+ Reply to Thread

Thread: President Trump... it's time to get past the deep state...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,437 times in 5,646 posts

Default President Trump... it's time to get past the deep state...

Please allow citizens to come out from behind their ufo or other related non-disclosure agreement.

President Trump it's time for disclosure and the deep state won't tell us. The President can decide what information can be released that doesnt involve national security issues. If the President allowed this to happen there would be such a ground swell of support from the people that the deep state would have to admit some of their secrets. And it's likely that the President hasn't been read into many of the secrets so the release of the information would be a surprise to him as well.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

dynamo (19th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), Nasu (19th December 2017), Noelle (19th December 2017), Tintin (19th December 2017), william r sanford72 (19th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Default Re: President Trump... it's time to get past the deep state...

I'm not sure the president can decide what information can be released that doesn't involve national security issues. By the litmus test of the JFK documents released by Trump, I would say he has little to no influence as to what sensitive materials can be released or not. Seems he is subservient to the process or to whatever agency decides otherwise. I would agree that he probably has not been read into many of the secrets, but his potential surprise is not a big enough reason to release anything. If anything, I would say Trump's first year in office has shown just how little power he has, despite a majority in the house, etc, etc, etc. Imo...x... N

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

DNA (20th December 2017), dynamo (19th December 2017), Kryztian (19th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), mojo (19th December 2017), Spellbound (20th December 2017), william r sanford72 (19th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

If he could do any of that mojo, which side of the fence is he actually living, all are puppets.

If he opened up the free Alt/Energy issues, he would have major world wide and internal issues/changes to deal with.
    If he opened up the UFO issues he would also be opening up the Alt/Free energy issues and so, as above, the major world wide and internal issues/changes to deal with.
    If he opened up the ET/alien issues, well all doors opened lol.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

dynamo (19th December 2017), guyres (20th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), mojo (19th December 2017), Nasu (19th December 2017), Spellbound (20th December 2017), william r sanford72 (19th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,629 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Please allow citizens to come out from behind their ufo or other related non-disclosure agreement.

President Trump it's time for disclosure and the deep state won't tell us. The President can decide what information can be released that doesnt involve national security issues. If the President allowed this to happen there would be such a ground swell of support from the people that the deep state would have to admit some of their secrets. And it's likely that the President hasn't been read into many of the secrets so the release of the information would be a surprise to him as well.
    I'm pretty certain I've voiced this at some point here, and feel compelled to do so again I think. I mean it kindly when I suggest that there may have been a certain element of naivete here, with this thread posting. And, no, I am not the world's greatest wisdom either.

Disclosure has already happened, has been revealed in the modern entertainment culture, symbols all around you and fairly openly revealed in tomes such as the Bible, the Vedas etc.. I really do not understand why any beautiful soul would want a clearly compromised and corrupt and unevolved entity, that never has, and never will, for your benefit, disclose. Why would you want that?

It doesn't make sense.

Look, the good news is that disclosure has already been made, and when you've figured that out, you know that it doesn't have an agenda. It's just that you've really figured it out.

Many blessings
    TQ

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

East Sun (24th December 2017), happyuk (24th December 2017), KiwiElf (19th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), mojo (24th December 2017), Nasu (19th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

TQ...that's how I feel. I've read the books, researched online, seen the pictures, know they exist. Some are bad, some are good--just like humans. Of course, I like the good ones. I'd be open to having an experience, other than telepathic, even if I already have.

Maybe part of the awful truth about the deals made with aliens getting humans for technology will come out with the rest of the deep state disclosure that is happening now.

What would be good is that if we don't allow distractions to prevent from focusing on some clear and present dangers.

Maybe the question is more about government honesty. 👼👽👼👽

I'm on board with all good intentions.😻Open all doors!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th December 2017), mojo (24th December 2017), Nasu (19th December 2017), Tintin (19th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,629 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    TQ...that's how I feel. I've read the books, researched online, seen the pictures, know they exist. Some are bad, some are good--just like humans. Of course, I like the good ones. I'd be open to having an experience, other than telepathic, even if I already have.

Maybe part of the awful truth about the deals made with aliens getting humans for technology will come out with the rest of the deep state disclosure that is happening now.

What would be good is that if we don't allow distractions to prevent from focusing on some clear and present dangers.

Maybe the question is more about government honesty. 👼👽👼👽

I'm on board with all good intentions.😻Open all doors!
    MM
    You, are a beacon of awareness and loveliness. Thank you. (And with your previous spiritual generosity too - I hadn't forgotten.)

My point is, always, that it is already out there. The very last thing I would have thought that anybody would want, ever, is to be in thrall to the 'lie', for information. That's crazy!

Anybody: you are the orchestra. conduct yourself. Desist with dependence. And I do mean that kindly but do not apologise for the passion behind it.

Much love MM. You've been generous of spirit towards me in the recent past and I really do appreciate that. (And, maybe that should have been a PM - whatever).

Providence speed you all XX

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th December 2017), mojo (20th December 2017), Nasu (20th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Lightbulb Re: President Trump... it's time to get past the deep state...

Every post so far in this thread (posts 1-7), I believe is quite accurate..
    Last edited by Bob; 20th December 2017 at 00:35.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    I'm not sure the president can decide what information can be released that doesn't involve national security issues. By the litmus test of the JFK documents released by Trump, I would say he has little to no influence as to what sensitive materials can be released or not. Seems he is subservient to the process or to whatever agency decides otherwise. I would agree that he probably has not been read into many of the secrets, but his potential surprise is not a big enough reason to release anything. If anything, I would say Trump's first year in office has shown just how little power he has, despite a majority in the house, etc, etc, etc. Imo...x... N
    Agree,Nasu.

For trump, or anyone to be chosen to run for President is beyond our say. All we might do, is elect one that is presented to us as valid candidates, be it two, or three.

The elected one, is merely a direction the ones in real control are going use to deployment of a certain stradegy of control.

In other words, the ways of decieving you are unlimited, in the controllers eyes.

Do not fall into the trap of this guy or gal is best for you as leaders.

I assure you neither are.

The more that know this, the more impossible their chances of success they have.

Keep educating everyone you meet. You are their demise. They know that.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

East Sun (24th December 2017), Michelle Marie (20th December 2017), mojo (20th December 2017), Nasu (20th December 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

If he doesn’t lift the veil, will anyone conclude there has not be a president that can be trusted?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

mojo (24th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread