Thread: Catherine Austin Fitts: all things Fitts

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Catherine Austin Fitts: all things Fitts

What a gift to humanity Fitts is! She tells it like it really is, no wishful thinking, no delusions, just the straight, unvarnished truth.
    We need so much more of that.
    Change must come from the grass roots, from the people, as it always has.

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    US Government in Full Scale Implosion Because of Corruption – Catherine Austin Fitts

"We don't have a financial problem, we have a problem with sovereignty."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd February 2023 at 20:25. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2022), aoibhghaire (26th December 2022), Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th December 2022), Franny (25th December 2022), lisalu (31st December 2023), RunningDeer (25th December 2022), Snoweagle (25th December 2022), Stardad (25th December 2022), Tigger (25th December 2022), TrumanCash (25th December 2022), wondering (25th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #202
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    What a gift to humanity Fitts is! She tells it like it really is, no wishful thinking, no delusions, just the straight, unvarnished truth.
    We need so much more of that.
    Change must come from the grass roots, from the people, as it always has.
    Yes I agree.
    Now the question is: 'Is she a genius?'

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2022), aoibhghaire (26th December 2022), Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th December 2022), onawah (25th December 2022), Tigger (25th December 2022), TrumanCash (25th December 2022), wondering (26th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Genius? I think that's pretty obvious. But perhaps more importantly she is a realist and has discernment with little or no cognitive dissonance interference. As a Christian she is willing to look at a much broader picture than most Christians.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2022), aoibhghaire (26th December 2022), Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), DaveToo (25th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th December 2022), Franny (25th December 2022), Michi (10th January 2023), onawah (25th December 2022), RunningDeer (26th December 2022), thepainterdoug (25th December 2022), Tigger (25th December 2022), wondering (26th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Running Deer. the interview above one of the best I have heard in 2022. dire , yet actionable solutions. tough road ahead.

BTW her comments regarding Trump

Yes, I do agree but for me its not so simple.
    Ask me who I would like to run the watering hole, the alligator or the lion?

My answer, the Gazelle.
    Now find me one who will survive the game as it is played.
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 25th December 2022 at 20:47.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2022), aoibhghaire (26th December 2022), Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th December 2022), Franny (11th October 2023), onawah (25th December 2022), RunningDeer (26th December 2022), Sadieblue (25th December 2022), Tigger (25th December 2022), TrumanCash (26th December 2022), wondering (26th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Shout out to arwen for the post, and to Tintin for embedding the video.

Catherine Austin Fitts on Tucker Carlson about CBDCs (5 min)
    Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Catherine Austin Fitts, interviewed on Tucker Carlson Wednesday 1 February 2023

"Central Bank Digital Currencies are not currencies. It's a financial transaction control grid. It gives the ability to the central bankers to not only set the rules centrally, but enforce the rules centrally."

"If you don't behave, you can have your money turned off."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (2nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2023), Franny (11th October 2023), Harmony (24th April 2023), Yoda (2nd February 2023)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,087 times in 8,175 posts

Whitney Web and Catherine Fitts . . . . what more could you want for a riveting natter on the general topic of the engineered reset attempt.

Unlimited Hangout with Whitney Webb - Consolidating Control with Catherine Austin Fitts
    Posted Apr 21, 2023

SHOW NOTES
    Whitney is joined by Catherine Austin Fitts to discuss the current financial situation and what to expect in the short term, why the US government is using the crisis to push for greater bank consolidation, the FedNow service and the role commercial banks are set to play after the rollout of CBDCs.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (24th April 2023), Bill Ryan (14th June 2023), ClearWater (24th April 2023), Franny (14th June 2023), Gwin Ru (24th April 2023), Harmony (15th June 2023), onawah (24th April 2023), RunningDeer (24th April 2023), Yoda (24th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

You Need a War Strategy |Catherine Austin Fitts (1:04:00)
    “It pays to have a hard shell and just never quit.  Just keep learning and begin anywhere. “Turtle Forth” is about never quitting, and this is important because when you deal with true evil, and that is what we are dealing with, it’s really easy to get discouraged or give up hope.  You can’t do that What you’ve got to protect at all cost is your faith, your hope and your love.”
    June 3, 2023
    By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Saturday Night Post)
    source
    Catherine Austin Fitts (CAF), Publisher of The Solari Report, financial expert and former Assistant Secretary of Housing (Bush 41 Admin.), says, “You’ve got people actually trying to kill you. You don’t need an investment strategy, you need a war strategy because this is a war. You cannot do business with criminals, in particular, criminals who are above the law and have sovereign immunity or the DOJ treats them like they have sovereign immunity.  We had the Durham Report, and it came out and they announced, oops, we had no evidence (on President  Trump) and we are not going to prosecute anybody.  That is sovereign immunity."

"The middle class is getting creamed, and at the root, we are watching the centralization of wealth using central bank mechanisms and it is a policy and a strategy.  I left Washington years ago, and I was saying there is money disappearing from the federal government.  I said if they keep doing this, they are going to have to depopulate or they are going to have to lower life expectancy or lower our standard of living.  We have to deal with this, and I said I am not going to go along.  You can kill people with a bioweapon (like the CV19 bioweapon injections), but you can also kill people with a pen.  First, they killed people with a pen before we started with the pandemic.”

Fitts contends to not expect any big interest rate cuts anytime soon.  A pause, maybe, a rate cut– forget it.  CAF explains, “They are going to do whatever they have to do to protect the dollar.  It would not surprise me on the next meeting they pause (rate hikes), but there is no doubt if they have to raise interest rates to protect the dollar, they are going to do it.  They get a lot more benefit being the reserve currency than taking another recession and wiping out another round of  the middle class.”

CAF contends the dark powers want to destroy wealth.  CAF says, “I think we need our own reset.  ‘The People’s Reset,’ and the key to our reset is it has to be a for-profit revolution.  We have to get in the business of building wealth and not allowing them to destroy our culture of being wealth builders. I am going to help other people be productive, and I am going to do it in a way that produces and creates family wealth, personal wealth and community wealth. 

You know what wealth does?  That is the seed corn of democracy.  Without wealth, there will be no democracy.  There will be bolshevism and tyranny.  They are shrinking our wealth, and we cannot permit that.  We have to be wealth builders, and it starts with every individual protecting their wealth  and using their wealth to help others . So, we have got to be wealth builders if we are ever going to dig our way out of this.”

CAF details the deflation with this depopulation coming from the CV19 bioweapon/vax.  CAF also says your chances for survival go way up if you take action now and goes into detail on the steps you need to take to thwart evil people trying to kill us off and “harvest” our wealth.

In closing, CAF says, “It pays to have a hard shell and just never quit.  Just keep learning and begin anywhere. “Turtle Forth” is about never quitting, and this is important because when you deal with true evil, and that is what we are dealing with, it’s really easy to get discouraged or give up hope.  You can’t do that What you’ve got to protect at all cost is your faith, your hope and your love.”

There is much more in the 1-hour and 4-minute interview.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2023), Bill Ryan (14th June 2023), Franny (14th June 2023), Harmony (15th June 2023), norman (14th June 2023), Vangelo (15th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,087 times in 8,175 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts - Globalists Plan to Seize Assets Through Invisible Weapons Systems
    ZEEE MEDIA - 7 days ago

https://www.brighteon.com/e4a3efca-3...8-c91ec9cc33e7

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/e4a3efca-35df-4fa1-8498-c91ec9cc33e7
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th October 2023), Bill Ryan (11th October 2023), ClearWater (11th October 2023), Franny (11th October 2023), Harmony (11th October 2023), onawah (11th October 2023), Peace in Oz (1st January 2024), RunningDeer (11th October 2023), Yoda (11th October 2023)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

New from USA Watchdog:
    Pushback to Tyranny & Control Increases in 2024 – Catherine Austin Fitts

Catherine Austin Fitts (CAF), Publisher of The Solari Report, financial expert and former Assistant Secretary of Housing (Bush 41 Admin.), says the top story (out of 20 top stories) of 2023 was massive, documented pushback to tyranny and control by the evil Deep State globalists.

CAF explains, “Our top story of 2023 is ‘The Year of Pushback.’ It was so long, and it was so big, we had to make a special page and move the other 19 top stories to a whole different section on another page.”

Just a few of the 2023 stories that documented this massive pushback, according to CAF, are, “Stories on Constitutional protections, different litigations on the First Amendment and the Second Amendment, and we have one on information sovereignty and infrastructure.

We have stories on all the pushback against the media, including litigation to hold people accountable and stopping emergency powers. We have culture wars about saying no to international organizations. Woke capital controls and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance investing) is toast. The state AGs have gone after ESG and Larry Fink (BlackRock CEO), and he’s had to publicly backpedal. They are steamrolling him.

We had another story about taking it to the streets and have a whole section on ‘Pushback Heros.’ . . . In 2023, people started to realize that it is kill or be killed. We have to push back because there is no going along with this. They are trying to kill us, number one. Then they are trying to take all of our stuff, and we can’t let them.

CAF also talks about what she calls “massive collateral fraud.” CAF goes on to say, “The collateral fraud is enormous, and we have talked about the money (trillions of dollars) that has gone ‘missing’ for years from the federal government. This is what’s been going on in the United States and around the world for years. You issue debt, you get a whole bunch of money, and then the money disappears. . . . So, there is an extraordinarily fraudulent system going on around the debt markets.

The reality is if you are going to run a bubble like that, you need very strict control of the collateral. This is what “The Great Taking” is all about. 2024 is the year the pushback can put us over the top.”

CAF thinks gold is a “must have” investment for the coming years. The US dollar is being weakened, but it is still “dominant and dangerous.”

In closing, CAF says, “I think we are going see collisions at a spiritual, legal, financial and physical level increasing all over the planet. This is a real war, and we are in World War III now.

The US is going to defend the dollar. . .”

There is much more in the 1-hour and 2-minute in-depth interview.

https://rumble.com/v443gri-pushback-...tin-fitts.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v41i48r

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (1st January 2024), chrifri (1st January 2024), Franny (1st January 2024), Harmony (1st January 2024), kudzy (1st January 2024), norman (31st December 2023), NX.P (2nd January 2024), Peace in Oz (1st January 2024), Vangelo (1st January 2024), Violet3 (1st January 2024), Yoda (1st January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11