1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Catherine Austin Fitts: all things Fitts

Short clip...
    Catherine Austin Fitts Warns to Resist All (1:28 min)
    • May 28, 2022
    • Catherine Austin Fitts warns we cannot comply with any part of the financial control grid.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v13w6cv
    During a recent appearance at the Press Club Brussels, Catherine Austin Fitts says, “Robert F Kennedy said, ‘You can’t stop tyranny by complying.’

“So I ask you, we cannot comply with the mandates, we cannot comply with the passports, we cannot comply with any part of the financial control grid, whether they change the name from ‘passports’ and do it with biometrics and ID – whichever way they do it.

“This is the fight for freedom and liberty and what I will tell you again, as an investment advisor: most of our wealth in the West comes from the benefits of freedom and when you give away freedom, you give away anything.

“When the World Economic Forum says, ‘It’s 2030 and you have no assets and you’re happy,’ what I hear is, ‘It’s 2030, we have stripped you of your assets – which may include stripping you of your children – and you’re mind-controlled.

“Ladies and gentlemen, don’t let that happen.”

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (5th June 2022), Bill Ryan (9th June 2022), eagle0027 (15th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (5th June 2022), Franny (14th June 2022), gord (5th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), Inversion (11th June 2022), Jim_Duyer (14th October 2022), meat suit (5th June 2022), mojo (5th June 2022), mountain_jim (5th June 2022), Peace in Oz (6th June 2022), wondering (5th June 2022), Yoda (11th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Shout out to onawah for this repost.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts: Global Governance War For The Future
    4,239 views Jun 11, 2022
    DarkJournalist
    132K subscribers
    DARK JOURNALIST BREAKTHROUGH INTERVIEW WITH FORMER ASST. HUD SECRETARY CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: GLOBAL GOVERNANCE WAR FOR THE FUTURE: FREEDOM OR SLAVERY? (50 min)
    "CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS IS BACK!

Former Assistant HUD Secretary and Wall Street Dillon Read & Co. Partner Catherine Austin Fitts returns to the Dark Journalist show and reveals how the Central Bankers and the Deep State have implemented a worldwide surveillance and transaction tracking infrastructure to harvest humanity physically, financially and spiritually. Catherine sees this as a time to choose between freedom and tyranny and suggests we have a limited window to restore the US Constitution and Rule of Law.

MORE...
    CBDC
    Black Budget
    Deep State
    Digital ID
    NSA Surveillance "
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th June 2022 at 20:59.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (11th June 2022), Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Franny (14th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), Inversion (12th June 2022), meat suit (11th June 2022), onawah (11th June 2022), Yoda (11th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #183
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Once again a shout out to onawah. It’s the transcript by Alexandra Bruce for Catherine Austin Fitts and Dark Journalist most recent talk above.

GLOBAL GOVERNANCE & WAR FOR THE FUTURE
    • June 11, 20221
    • source
    • Alexandra Bruce's review of DJ's last discussion with C.A. Fitts
    "Catherine Austin Fitts is Back with Dark Journalist to reveal how the central bankers and the Deep State have implemented a worldwide surveillance and transaction tracking infrastructure to harvest humanity physically, financially and spiritually.

Catherine sees this as a time to choose between freedom and tyranny and suggests we have a limited window to restore the US Constitution and Rule of Law.

When Daniel asks her, “where are we now?” she replies, “We’re up the creek without a paddle.”

She continues, “You have an establishment – and I’m just speaking for the United States, now – which has engineered, from 1998 on, a coup d’état. And to finance that coup d’état, they’ve stuffed our pension funds and retirements with IOUs from the government – from which the money is all disappearing, right?…

“So now that everybody wants to retire, the issue is coming up and of course, we saw with the Going Direct Reset, massive inflation…and now, it’s showing up at the pump, it’s showing up at the grocery store…[there] is a lot of disaster capitalism, too as you know…

“A million small businesses got shut down but that’s a reallocation of capital. You shut down a million businesses using COVID and then you print money and pour it into the financing of electric car companies space companies tech companies bio tech companies, that’s a reallocation. So we’re watching a reallocation.

“Part of the challenge with the reallocation is that you you have a wide group of people who can no longer be productive under the circumstances. So in the last quarter, productivity fell 7.5%…

“When the rule of law breaks down, nothing can work and and you can print all the money and inject all the steroids you want but if you’re poisoning the population and destroying their productivity, nothing’s going to work, right? But it’s intentional…

“A decision has been made to, basically take the economy and centralize control, using AI and software and a variety of different technologies…it’s like a high-tech Bolshevik revolution.”

She continues, “You have a debate about three models that are going on and they’re going on in every country in the world. The first model is, ‘Will that country be sovereign or not? Will they lose their sovereignty?’

“The second is, ‘Whoever is running in that country, is it going to be run by government or corporations and banks? So, Russia is choosing government. The United States is choosing banks and corporations.

“And then the third is, ‘Is individual sovereignty going to be lost to central control?’ So you could argue China and Russia are fully on board for complete control of the individual and wiping out individual sovereignty as long as it’s the national players who control it, as opposed to the Anglo-American alliance.

“So the Chinese want to run their own social credit system. They don’t want it run by the Anglo-American alliance and the G7 central banks.

“So you have these three models that are being fought out. One is compromise of individual sovereignty using digital technology. One is national sovereignty and the third is…’Who’s going to operate a day-to-day? Is it going to be governments or is it going to be corporation and banks? Which will be dominant?’…

“It is true, I think, that Putin is pushing for…a sovereign nation state run by a government, as opposed to corporations and banks, so there are significant differences.

“There’s no, in my mind, there’s no way Putin could be doing what he’s doing without support from the West…

“Remember, Europe is the largest consumer market in the world. Asia has become the manufacturing juggernaut and the whole debate by Brzezinski in ‘The Global Chess Board’ is the Anglo-American Alliance can’t let China and Europe build into each other and cut the Anglo-American alliance out, so of course, they plopped themselves right down in the middle of Afghanistan and the Ukraine – and that’s the middle of the Silk Road.

“But remember, China and a variety of parties are building railroads, so instead of 40 days by sea lane, which makes the US Navy the most powerful force in the world, you got roads and trains that can go in 11 days. That’s a big, big change.”

She continues, “In 2014, I did a great interview with a guy named Steve Roche, who had been at Morgan Stanley and warned about the coming financial crisis.

“And I think, to get him out of town, they moved him out to Asia and he became Vice Chairman of Morgan Stanley in Asia and he wrote a book when he came back, called ‘Unbalanced’, which is, as of 2014 and a superb description of the relationship between America and China…

“It’s a boxing match between two Siamese twins and and what he describes is that the false prosperity of the West was built on what happened by moving all the manufacturing to China to Asia…

The China trade kept the false prosperity going – and of course, built Walmart. Because everybody was going down and getting cheaper and cheaper TVs and cheaper and cheaper this and that…You’re destroying the muscle in the economy, because what’s happening is you’re selling Treasuries to China, you use that money to hand out Food Stamps and Welfare payments. Those people go down to Walmart and buy stuff that was made in China.

“And meantime, as our manufacturing base is weakening, theirs is growing and they’re getting stronger and stronger and our skills are getting weaker and weaker and their skills are getting stronger and stronger and our pollution is improving and we’re shipping out all the environmental pollution to them. So that was part of the trade. And part of it was now, we’re getting rid of the unions because the unions have no bargaining clout because we’re shipping all the manufacturing abroad.

“And of course, when you do that when you when you move it from here to there; let’s say a company of five people here, in Ohio own the company here but when you move it abroad, it’s a new syndicate that ends up owning that equity. So there are a lot of there are a lot of different plays going on at the same time…

“If you look at what Mr Global is trying to achieve, I think the reason Mr Global invested and built-up China is, Mr Global wants that industrial capacity, that engineering capacity and if you’re going to build a multi-planetary civilization and you look at what India, plus Korea, plus Japan, plus China, together can bring to that effort?

“You need them…and what’s interesting, though is, why are you destroying the scientific and engineering capacity of America?…

“If you look at any measurement of what’s happening to people physically or mentally in America, the population is being destroyed as a productive labor force…We see lots of predictions about what the impact will be of what I call ‘The Great Poisoning’…If you look at what could happen, in terms of skyrocketing mortality and disability…I think we’re in for a very rough ride…

“You have digital systems that are basically invisible to the naked eye…and basically, they’re tracking everything you’re doing, everything you’re saying – some people say they’re tracking everything you’re thinking – but they also can deliver mind control, they can deliver entrainment, they can deliver supplemental programming, they can deliver people who call you up and scare you and threaten you.

“So there’s a one-way mirror and a two-way street, in terms of operations…There is a fantastically sophisticated and complex system of financial nuts and bolts. A guy loses his job. The next day, the drug dealer is at his door and the next day, he gets a credit card from Chase with the 30% interest rate and a 50-50 upfront fee, if he exercises it, which he’s going to do, because he needs to buy food for his kids…That’s called relational database marketing. So they’re working him just like they’re working every family in the neighborhood…

“One of the stories I always tell is about the teacher who quit, because all the parents wanted her to say that their kids were ADHD so that they could get Social Security Disability and they needed Social Security Disability to feed the kid but it meant they had to put the kid on drugs and she wouldn’t sign off on it.

“So she was always getting into fights including with the school – because the school gets a kickback, right? So, there’s this very complex incentive system designed to basically drug the kids and incentivizing parents and teachers in schools and everybody to engineer this and we saw that the schools were paid fantastic amounts of money during COVID to do this and that. Basically, the federal government is paying schools to destroy your children…

“It’s fantastically complex and and the surveillance and the entrainment; it works off of AI and software. The third one, of course, is covert operations. Not everybody will play ball, so you got to get a control file on them if you can’t get a control file on them, you got to scare them in a variety of different ways or poison or kill them..

“You have the financial nuts and bolts you have the covert operation. Now, here’s the important thing to understand: so you have these three lines of surveillance, the two-way operations in the one-way mirror, the financial incentives, the nuts and bolts, carrots and sticks and it’s very granular and then the third is the covert operations. They all work together.

“So when I was dealing with litigation, I was dealing with all three plus the legal and financial harassment and I’m dealing with all of them all the time and remember, they can run these with AI and software so the big excuse I hear from everybody is, ‘Oh, I’m too unimportant. They would never bother with me.’ Wrong. There are 325 million targeted people in America and they divide up in two groups: those who know they’re a target and those who don’t. It’s that simple…

“The variable cost of tracking and operating the control system, the control grid is zero, because with AI and software, you’ve got 325 million Americans, the incremental cost of adding one is zero – and the taxpayers paying for most of your expenses…So the people you’re controlling and managing and manipulating and hurting and influencing – they’re paying you to do this…

“So when people say, ‘I’m not important.’ Wrong. You’re very important, because if you look where most of the money comes from, it comes from the political control you get, one county at a time and that means…you can harvest everybody and everything now why is it so important to me that every person listening to this can see the control grid that’s operating on you, because when you add CBDCs and Digital IDs – Bam!

“That control grid goes from something that is hurting you and me and influencing you and me and tricking you and me to a digital concentration camp, we go from being herded to being under total and complete control, to slavery. That’s a huge difference.

“It’s a huge difference and there’s one way to stop that from happening and that’s to back out of the control grid now and that’s why it’s so important you see the control grid.

“Because, if I can see it in my life today; how it’s impacting me, how it’s influencing me, I can start to withdraw, I can start to protect myself. I can start to do things.

“If I know that entrainment is on this digital equipment, if I make an important financial decision, I can turn it off, go out, sit under a tree, sleep on it, think on it and make a decision where I’m not in the glow…it makes a huge difference, just knowing the stuff exists and how it operates.”

Fitts says we have a 6-to-18-month window to put the breaks on this diabolical plan.

This is just a summary of the first half of this PART 1 of Dark Journalist’s latest interview with Catherine Austin-Fitts.”

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2022), Franny (14th June 2022), Harmony (13th June 2022), onawah (12th June 2022), Sadieblue (19th June 2022), Satori (12th June 2022), wondering (13th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for Part 2, onawah.

C A Fitts Pt 2: Deep State Global Chessboard The End of Freedom
    Premieres Jun 13, 2022 4PM ET
    DarkJournalist
    132K subscribers
    DARK JOURNALIST BREAKTHROUGH INTERVIEW WITH FORMER ASST. HUD SECRETARY
    CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: DEEP STATE GLOBAL CHESSBOARD!

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS IS BACK PART II

Former Assistant HUD Secretary and Wall Street Dillon Read & Co. Partner Catherine Austin Fitts returns to the Dark Journalist show and reveals how the Central Bankers and the Deep State have implemented a worldwide surveillance and tracking infrastructure to harvest humanity. Faced with rising food shortages, Skyrocketing inflation, Government efforts to silence free speech, and the destruction of culture in the US and abroad, she outlines a potential road back to constitutional principles in governance.

EMERGENCY POWERS COG & THE UFO FILE

As the ruling class devise a solution to their problems of failed leadership around the globe, the scenario they appear to be working towards is the seizure of total power via an emergency that could be used to usher in Continuity of Government (COG) which appeared as a top item in this year's Bilderberg meeting. With the recent UFO Hearings in Congress they may be planning to fabricate a UFO Threat as the ultimate card to stay in power. Catherine sees this as a time to choose between freedom and tyranny and suggests we have a limited window to restore the US Constitution and Rule of Law.

MORE...
    COG
    UFO File
    Food Shortages
    Inflation
    Black Budget
    Digital ID
    NSA Surveillance "

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2022), Franny (14th June 2022), Harmony (14th June 2022), onawah (14th June 2022), wondering (13th June 2022), Yoda (13th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It’s Not a Turndown, It’s a Takedown (1:05:00)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1686tf
    Catherine Austin Fitts (CAF), Publisher of The Solari Report and former Assistant Secretary of Housing (Bush 41 Admin.), contends this is what the so-called “reset” looks like. High food and fuel prices along with crushing interest rates are no accident. CAF explains, “To me, this is part of the ‘going direct reset.’ There is an official narrative, and the official narrative is they’ve got to stop inflation. Let’s look very simply at what happened. They voted on the direct reset. Then they injected $5 trillion into the economy that went to the insiders. Then they used Covid to shut down the economy run by the outsiders. Now, the outsiders want to open another business, and they are going to radically raise the cost of capital to the outsiders. What’s going to happen is that $5 trillion is going to buy more assets more cheaply. To me, this is part of centralizing the control of the economy. They are asserting very significant central control. This is not a turndown–this is a takedown.”

CAF’s view of the economy is simple and tangible. CAF says, “This is a world where people are trying to get into real assets that can generate a yield. Let me tell you what the problem is. Doing things that create value on assets requires the rule of law. We are watching a very significant financial coup d’état. We have talked about this for years. That financial coup d’état is turning into a coup, and you are seeing a fundamental breakdown of law and order in many places. It is related to people trying to pick up assets. We see cities where crime is off the charts, and speculators are out having a field day picking up assets with that $5 trillion.”

CAF says, “At some point, you have to realize we are in a war. We have an enemy. We have the power to win, but we are going to have to fight. If you look at our ancestors in the last 10,000 years, I dare say we have it in us. Let’s get out of fear and get into fighting mode. There are two roads. We can preserve, rebuild and protect the human civilization, or we can become slaves. If you look at what these guys are up to, death is not the worst thing that can happen to you. Do not fear death. Fear slavery in a transhuman society.”

CAF also talks about gold, silver, the CV19 injections and the fallout from them. She also talks about why it’s more important than ever to hold onto the 2nd Amendment and your guns.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th June 2022 at 03:20.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2022), Franny (18th July 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), onawah (19th June 2022), Richter (19th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #186
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th June 2022 at 03:20.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2022), eagle0027 (25th June 2022), Franny (18th July 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), onawah (18th July 2022), thepainterdoug (19th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SPIRITUAL SCIENCE IN THE PRESENT AGE SERIES: THE THREEFOLD SOCIAL ORDER (55 min)
    • Uploaded on June 24, 2022
    • Original date June 7, 2022

In this episode of the Spiritual Science in the Present Age Series, Thomas Meyer carries on this legacy, sharing his reflections on Steiner’s important contribution and on what the threefold social order can offer us in the present age.

Click to the Full Report (also added below)

source
    By Catherine Austin Fitts
    A century ago, Rudolf Steiner delivered a series of large public lectures in Vienna. At one of the lectures, he gave his last presentation on what he called the “threefold social order,” seeking to explain the concepts in straightforward terms accessible to the general public.

In this episode of the Spiritual Science in the Present Age Series, Thomas Meyer carries on this legacy, sharing his reflections on Steiner’s important contribution and on what the threefold social order can offer us in the present age.

The threefold social order makes historical reference to the French Revolution and the birth (before the revolution turned sour) of three great human ideas that, in Thomas’s view, “resonate in every soul”: liberty, equality, and brotherhood (or what the French call “fraternity”). This trinity of ideas, in turn, corresponds to three spheres of social activity—cultural, legal, and economic—that require coordination but, as Steiner argued, ultimately must remain independent of one another.

Unfortunately, we often see heavy-handed subordination of one sphere (for example, the rule of law) to another (such as the economy). Other challenges include growing central control, materialism, and ideological dogmatism, to name just a few. For Thomas, the antidote to these challenges—fundamental to achieving our full potential in the cultural, legal, and economic spheres—is the development of a strong and active spiritual life rooted in truly independent thinking.

Join me and Thomas as we build our understanding of why the threefold social order is still so immensely necessary and relevant in our time.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2022), Franny (18th July 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), onawah (18th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (30th July 2022), Arcturian108 (18th July 2022), Bill Ryan (25th June 2022), ceetee9 (18th July 2022), eagle0027 (25th June 2022), Franny (18th July 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), onawah (25th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    English
    Thanks

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th July 2022), Bill Ryan (18th July 2022), eagle0027 (19th July 2022), Franny (18th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), onawah (18th July 2022), Vangelo (18th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Shout out and thanks to onawah.
    Catherine Austin Fitts: Invisible Warfare/Dark Journalist
    17,387 views Jul 29, 2022
    DarkJournalist
    134K subscribers
    Catherine Austin Fitts: Invisible Warfare/Dark Journalist: PART III (40 min)
    TAXATION & CURRENCY CONTROL
    Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts returns for Part 3 of her deep discussion with Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt and reveals how the Central Bankers have implemented a Worldwide surveillance and transaction tracking infrastructure to harvest humanity physically, financially and spiritually.

Catherine sees this as a time to choose between freedom and tyranny and suggests we have a limited window to restore the US Constitution and Rule of Law.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (30th July 2022), Arcturian108 (30th July 2022), Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022), onawah (30th July 2022), Sunny (30th July 2022), Yoda (30th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Along these lines this woman gets it, Allison McDowell, she says they are trying to move us inot even more of a human capital market where our energy, work, etc., is traded on marketplaces. Fascinating and insightful...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022), onawah (30th July 2022), RunningDeer (30th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,059 times in 8,171 posts

Forum Borealis - PRE-RELEASE: Catherine Austin Fitts - Timeline of a Global Takeover

SHOW NOTES
    This is a pre-release. Full info will come when it is officially out on the Video Platforms. Recorded: 10 July 2020
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), eagle0027 (16th September 2022), gord (15th September 2022), Harmony (16th September 2022), Inversion (28th September 2022), RunningDeer (15th September 2022), wondering (28th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Special Report: Reset in Ukraine, Part 2 with Karel Van Wolferen (1:30:00)
    September 28, 2022

Karel van Wolferen is an author, journalist, professor, publisher and one of the most respected voices in the Netherlands on geopolitics.

In March, I visited Karel for a wide ranging discussion on his views about events in the Ukraine and how they relate to the push for central control globally. We so enjoyed our discussion, I returned on April 15 to continue our discussion….and debate!

Part One here
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th September 2022 at 21:43.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (29th September 2022), Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), eagle0027 (30th September 2022), Harmony (29th September 2022), Inversion (28th September 2022), onawah (29th September 2022), Peace in Oz (30th September 2022), Reinhard (7th October 2022), Rizotto (7th October 2022), thepainterdoug (30th September 2022), TomKat (11th October 2022), wondering (28th September 2022), Yoda (1st October 2022)

27. Link to Post #194
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Exellent debate...thnx 4 posting

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2022), Harmony (30th September 2022), Reinhard (7th October 2022), Rizotto (7th October 2022), RunningDeer (30th September 2022), TomKat (11th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #195
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,460 times in 3,209 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts | Timeline of a Global Takeover | Forum Borealis

Source: forumborealis.net, Solari.com

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gb60vIxN0zK3
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Al Borealis (13th January 2024), AlaBil (19th October 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (11th October 2022), ClearWater (14th October 2022), Harmony (11th October 2022), RunningDeer (11th October 2022), TomKat (11th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Fitts discusses various topics with Peter Breggin.

They make the point hat the recently popular Desmet book on Mass Formation is another form of "blame the victim," and an effort to exonerate tyrants because the people asked for it, and that it's like Qanon in that it encourages us not to resist tyranny but to raise our vibration instead.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/> https://www.bitchute.com/video/jNOPN1ocbbav/

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/ma...ass-formation/

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), ClearWater (14th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), RunningDeer (14th October 2022), wondering (20th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #197
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Fitts discusses various topics with Peter Breggin.

They make the point hat the recently popular Desmet book on Mass Formation is another form of "blame the victim," and an effort to exonerate tyrants because the people asked for it, and that it's like Qanon in that it encourages us not to resist tyranny but to raise our vibration instead.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/jNOPN1ocbbav/

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/ma...ass-formation/
    Mass Formation: A Decoy for Digital Concentration Camps
    with Dr. Peter Breggin
    (1:22:00)
    October 12, 2022

Mass Formation is a theory that has circulated over the last year. My immediate reaction upon hearing it was that I could not fathom why anyone would take it seriously. It was proposed by a Belgian professor named Mattias Desmet. To explain why it bore little relationship to the reality of current events, I published an interview with Ulrike Granögger, Control and Freedom Happen One Person at a Time.

I was online last month with ally and friend, Dr. Peter Breggin for the Doctors for Covid Ethics Symposium. Peter’s resume, credentials and experience in the field of psychology and psychiatry are second to none. His nickname is “the conscience of psychiatry.”…

Click to the Full Report
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th October 2022 at 18:40.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (14th October 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (14th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), ClearWater (14th October 2022), eagle0027 (15th October 2022), Franny (25th December 2022), gord (14th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Inversion (14th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fed Defending Dollar No Matter what Crashes (58 min)
    October 15, 2022
    By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Catherine Austin Fitts (CAF), Publisher of The Solari Report and former Assistant Secretary of Housing (Bush 41 Admin.), says what is coming for the economy is pain–and lots of it. 

CAF explains, “We are either in a major correction or we are going to go into a bear (market), and a lot of it depends on many different politics.  If you look at the money being pumped out on climate change, on green energy, environment and all these different new sort of scams, it depends on how they inject money.  It’s either a major correction or it could turn into a bear (market).  There is no way to tell because it is purely political.”

Various Fed presidents are repeatedly saying the central bank is going to continue raising interest rates.  Why?  CAF says, “I think they are going to keep raising interest rates.  If you are Federal Reserve, you are playing a global game, and what you have to do is protect the reserve currency status.  It looks like to me they have decided that all the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) members need to be in the dollar channel.  They are doing everything they can to collapse the market share of the euro and then move that into the dollar syndicate. 

I think they have to keep driving the dollar up.  The U.S dollar index is up to 113, and at one point, it was at 114.  One analyst said it was going to 120.  They have the entire frontier market and the emerging markets in a bear trap, and that is very significant power. 

If you are going to go into the woods and shoot the bear, you can’t wound the bear, you have to kill the bear.  So, I think the Fed is going to keep doing this for some time now.  They don’t mind, as you learned from the pandemic, collapsing the small business side of the economy or collapsing the middle-class.

They are implementing the ‘Going Direct Reset.’  They are doing a currency reset.  What you are looking at is a fundamental reengineering of the governance system on planet Earth.  Most of the benefits in the dollar system come from the benefits of having the reserve currency and being able to swap money you print out of thin air for real labor and real commodities worldwide.  That’s an enormous benefit, and they are going to protect that benefit.  If they don’t protect that benefit, they run the risk of everybody moving out of the channel. 

This is what the Chinese and Russians are trying to do.  They are trying to move out of the dollar channel and trying to create economic resiliency and trade outside the channel.  What the Fed is trying to do and the dollar syndicate is trying to do is protect that channel. It’s global government reengineering.  It’s 100% power politics, and it’s a war.”

In short, the Fed will defend the dollar and the world reserve currency status no matter how hard the stock market crashes, no matter how much the economy crashes, no matter how much the bond market crashes and no matter how much the housing market crashes.

In closing, CAF says, “Stop helping them. Don’t bank at the big banks use cash whenever you can, and pray. This is first and foremost a spiritual war, and prayer is the best navigation tool possible.  With this level of uncertainty and change, there is no way there is enough experts to help you and enough time to listen to them all.  You have to focus on what is important.  You have to decide, are you here to be free or are you here to be a slave?  There is no more middle of the road.  There are two sides, one leads to freedom and one leads to slavery.  You have to choose.”

source

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2022), ClearWater (20th October 2022), gord (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (20th October 2022), Vangelo (19th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

US Government in Full Scale Implosion Because of Corruption – Catherine Austin Fitts

"We don't have a financial problem, we have a problem with sovereignty."

This is an excellent interview of Catherine Fitts on Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog where she lays out what we must do to survive the globalists' not-so-great-reset.

Catherine Austin Fitts is always spot on as to the current state of affairs and what we should do about it.

https://rumble.com/v21oohc-us-govern...ine-austi.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1z2jl2
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd February 2023 at 20:28.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), John'sKatya (26th December 2022), onawah (25th December 2022), Peace in Oz (27th December 2022), RunningDeer (25th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for posting, TrumanCash.

Also here's her suggestion on "How to Find a Local Bank" @ Solari.com.

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    US Government in Full Scale Implosion Because of Corruption[
    US Government in Full Scale Implosion Because of Corruption
    Catherine Austin Fitts (CAF), Publisher of The Solari Report and former Assistant Secretary of Housing (Bush 41 Admin.), says the U.S. government is so fraudulent that it will self-destruct much sooner than later.  CAF predicts, “If you look at FTX, my question is how much of the money sent to Ukraine got laundered right back for the (2022 midterm) election?  So, to me, Ukraine is not a destination point, it is a through put point.

At this point, and I hate to say it, but we are in full scale implosion. The corruption is that bad. That’s why I am telling you what we need is sovereignty. The federal government is not going to deliver.

The financial coup has reached a point where if you want sovereignty, the only person who can deliver that is your state governor and your legislature.

If you’ve got a great state AG, if you have great legislature, if you have a great governor, you better start supporting them.  They are the people that can protect your sovereignty.  You need governmental sovereignty if you are going to have individual sovereignty, and you better do it now.  You have no time to be entertained by Joe Biden, Trump and Hunter Biden.”

The federal government corruption was turbocharged in 2019.  CAF says, “While everyone was focusing on the teenage sex life of the Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh, the House, the Senate, the White House, Democrat and Republican, both sides of the aisle got together and approved Statement 56 of the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board (FASAB) which said they could keep secret books.  That was everybody—together. 

So, there is no Right vs Left.  There is no Trump vs Biden.  There is a machine in control of a spending machine that is financed with our taxes, and debt borrowed in our name, that is being sold into our pension funds and retirement accounts.

That machine, to keep balancing the books, is implementing a depopulation plan.  That is the reality that has to be faced and changing the President won’t matter.

If you want to make real progress against the machine, you’ve got to talk turkey about where your money is going, who are the local leaders and who are your state legislators who are going to support you when this machine fails you completely.  If it doesn’t fail you in 2023, it will fail you in 2024.  So, you better be ready.”

CAF says a big trend in 2023 that is already underway is people realizing the CV19 injections were not meant to save you but harm and kill you.  CAF say the CV19 injections were a bioweapon meant for depopulation, and everybody in America will know this in 2023. 

CAF says, “The mainstream media has done a good job painting a different picture, but at some point, you cannot defy reality, and that is coming out.  We have already seen it translate into market action.  We see life insurance companies trading down 30% and the funeral home business trading up 20%.  That is a 50% divergence.”

CAF talks about the importance of physical gold and silver in the not-so-distant future. CAF also talks about using cash, growing clean food, paying down debts, Central Bank Digital Currency, places to live to weather the coming storm, taxes and the strength of binding together for sovereignty against the machine.

In closing, CAF says, “Get out of fear and stay out of fear.

You think a snowflake is weak and fragile until enough of them get together, and then they can shut down New York City. If we can face it, God can fix it.  Don’t go to fear.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th December 2022 at 09:41.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2022), avid (25th December 2022), Bill Ryan (25th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th December 2022), Franny (25th December 2022), Harmony (25th December 2022), John'sKatya (26th December 2022), onawah (25th December 2022), Sadieblue (25th December 2022), Stardad (25th December 2022), thepainterdoug (25th December 2022), Tigger (25th December 2022), TrumanCash (25th December 2022), wondering (26th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast