Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: Catherine Austin Fitts: all things Fitts

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Default Re: Catherine Austin Fitts: all things Fitts

Every one of these with Catherine Austin Fitts is well worth anybody's time.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), Elainie (10th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (10th July 2020), Hym (15th July 2020), RunningDeer (10th July 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020), Valerie Villars (28th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts:
    The other day a policeman was trying to have an intelligent conversation with a protester who was being completely and utterly irrational. He kept trying. But he didn’t understand there was no point because she was not rational. And she was never going to be rational. And there was no way you could reach her on a rational, intellectual level. I mean you were dealing with somebody who'd been programmed. You weren’t talking to a person. You were talking to a program.

On the mask issue, you have to be prepared to manage interactions with other humans, but it's interactions with programs. And you're not necessarily talking to a person. You’re talking to an AI.

The Facts on Masks with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Part I (1:02:31 min)

The Facts on Masks with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Part II (1:14:00 min)

Best Resources

From Dr. Tenpenny:From Catherine:From Group seeking Global Mask Mandate:
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th July 2020 at 12:38.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (15th July 2020), Delight (15th July 2020), Hym (15th July 2020), mountain_jim (16th July 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020), Tintin (29th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A suggested resource from Catherine Austin Fitts & Dr. Tenpenny:

The Psychological Manipulation of Universal Masking

by: HEATHER LEIGH
    Yesterday a local doctor made a public statement that those of us who do not support mandatory universal masking can not claim to support medical freedom, and that when we refuse to submit to noninvasive “protections” such as face coverings, we lose all credibility and public respect. She refused to acknowledge my scientifically entrenched response to her statement, despite engaging (and many times belittling) almost every other person who responded to her question.

It's easy to shut down open dialogue when you rely solely on emotionally charged generalizations and ad hominem attacks, which is what she, and so many others, have attempted to do from the beginning of this Covid19 situation. By marginalizing those you disagree with and dismissing them as uncaring, negligent, and, as she put it, proponents of "oppositional behavior", you make it easy to ignore the fact that the scientific evidence and supporting data are simply not on your side. It’s a play straight from Saul Alinksy’s famous far left manifesto, “Rules for Radicals.”

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.”

Instead of having a conversation about the reasons why someone may or may not support universal masking, we hear the following:

“You want old people to die!”

“You care more about money than you do about keeping people alive!”

“You are selfish! How do you call yourself a Christian?”

“You don’t support mandatory masking and social distancing? How do you sleep at night!?”

Despite leveling these attacks to anyone and everyone who disagree with them, most people, the good doctor included, don’t actually want to engage with those who offer a reasonable explanation for not supporting universal face coverings because, as I will lay out below, there are very valid reasons to oppose the practice. Acknowledging this fact undercuts the intended result of social and cultural intolerance directed towards any idea outside of the approved narrative.

Those of us who are not dutious to the current universal masking policies and recommendations do not, in fact, want grandma to die. Instead, we base our position on both the science behind these recommendations and the future implications of long term compliance.

For example, we know that cloth face coverings are completely ineffective in preventing viral transmission, and can actually increase your risk of bacterial respiratory infection. We know that viral particles that are exhaled gather on the OUTSIDE of masks instead of the inside, enhancing the risk of cross contamination and viral transmission, especially considering that viruses live drastically longer on cloth than they do on skin. We know that face coverings increase the instances that a person touches their face and/or covering due to readjustments, releasing increased moisture buildup and because face coverings increase nasal drainage which can be another mode of transmission all on its own.

We understand that cross contamination is a real danger when face coverings are not donned and doffed or laundered properly. We take into account the negative health effects of facial coverings on comorbidities (increases tachycardia, induces hypoxia, increases co2 reabsorption, may stimulate feelings of anxiety/claustrophobia due to inadequate gas exchange, ect).

The World Health Organization has spoken out against universal masking for these exact reasons, and OSHA has stated that only those employees deemed to be high risk or in high risk fields should be masked. The science is very clear that universal masking is contraindicated, yet those of us who choose to rely on science are demonized and cast to the fringes of society as public enemy number one.

Many of us are asking how, and more importantly, why, this happened in an otherwise seemingly reasonable society that respects an individual's right to bodily autonomy, especially considering that numerous studies have indicated that Covid19 has a similar if not slightly lower fatality rate than the seasonal flu and we don’t mask during flu season.

As a lover of history, I am reminded of a formula for social coercion used by and discussed at length in Adolph Hitler’s “Mein Kampf. Some of the key components of this formula were:

1. Keep the dogma simple and make social changes slowly over a period of time - only 1 or 2 points at a time.

2. Be forthright and powerfully direct. Speak only in telling or ordering mode.

3. Reduce concepts down to stereotypes which are black and white.
    • This is for your safety.
    • Masking and social distancing saves lives.
    • We are in this together
    • The virus is the common enemy
    • We must sacrifice to defeat the enemy

4. Speak to people’s emotions and stir them constantly.
    • Ohians will do the right thing.
    • If you don’t mask, you don’t love your neighbor.
    • The devil prowls the earth looking for bodies. So does this virus.
    • Congregating in a church setting is not Christian like behavior right now.
    • If you break the rules, you risk lives.

5. Use lots of repetition; repeat your points over and over again.

6. Forget scientific reasoning, balance or novelty.
    • A higher prevalence rate with a decreased mortality rate means the virus is more dangerous.
    • We don’t have that data, but we use that data to enforce emergency orders.

7. Focus solely on convincing people and creating zealots.
    • If you don’t mask, you don’t care about the health and safety of your neighbor.
    • People will mask because it’s the socially responsible thing to do.
    • If you see people breaking the rules, report them to the local police and health department.
    • Masking will become culturally acceptable, and not wearing a mask will be considered socially irresponsible.

8. Find slogans which can be used to drive the movement forward.
    • Don Your Mask, Don Your Cape.
    • Stay Home, Save Lives
    • In This Together Ohio
    • Let’s Save Lives Together
    • Stay Safe Ohio

I am in no way comparing Mike DeWine to Adolph Hiter, but rather highlighting the social coercion tactics that have been used to induce compliance and create social friction between the consenting and the non-consenting across the ages. It is a matter of psychological manipulation laced with fear that can convince a society to shake off their freedom and embrace a fallacy that leads to chains.

For many, a mask symbolizes unity with one another and a weapon against the universal covid19 enemy. But for those of us who understand that the face coverings do not protect us from this virus, we are left asking what their intended purpose could be.
    • Are they meant to be a visual trigger for a subconscious fear?
    • Are they meant to create an urgency and demand for a covid19 vaccine that would otherwise be rejected?
    • Are they meant to create an artificial barrier between a previously highly social society?

I don’t know. But what I do know is that they will not protect me or protect you from Covid19, and therefore they’re useless. And I simply can not comply with a recommendation or a mandate that doesn’t do what we’re being told it is intended to do, even if that stance turns the public ire on myself. And I hope that, before you demand that I “Don my mask, don my cape”, you contemplate exactly why you’re willing to stand on the other side of science to do so.

For some, it’s virtue signaling, but for many, they truly believe they are contributing to the greater good, and I commend you for that. I just hope that you remember that, I too, believe that I am fighting for the greater good when I stand in defiance of what I believe to be government overreach and manipulation by refusing to wear a mask. We can both do what we feel is right in this situation and I promise you that if I see you in the store wearing a face covering, I will simply smile at you in passing without ever questioning your moral compass or social obligation. I simply hope that you can do the same.

Sincerely,

A nurse who believes we can value life without sacrificing liberty

"There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyway always yield to the stronger, and this will always be "the man in the street." Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology." ~ Joseph Goebbels, Reich Minister of Propaganda

"Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred." ~ Joseph Goebbels

"It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise." ~ Joseph Goebbels

"Whoever can conquer the street will one day conquer the state, for every form of power politics and any dictatorship-run state has its roots in the street." ~ Joseph Goebbels

Article and Sources
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th July 2020 at 03:02.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (15th July 2020), Delight (15th July 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), gord (25th July 2020), Hym (15th July 2020), mountain_jim (16th July 2020), onawah (27th August 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020), Tintin (29th October 2020), TravelerJim (20th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When we bet against ourselves it's not just a matter of well be bet against ourselves and the world's worse but we made money. We're talking about financing a world where we will not be allowed to keep our gains. We may not have any property rights. We may not have any human rights.

We’re talking about people who want to put an operating system inside your body and control you by wireless technology. This is very satanic kind of goal and it'd be terrible to finance your own prison. As a result of the success of the investment, you made a lot of money that was then taken away because you were put in the prison you just financed. So you need to think about that.
    2nd Quarter 2020 Wrap Up Equity Overview (4 min)

Full interview at the Solari Report @ solari.com.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Harmony (25th July 2020), NX.P (25th July 2020), onawah (27th August 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts – Buy Gold for Dark Future (32 min)
    Investment advisor and former Assistant Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin Fitts says gold and silver will be assets to have in the future. Fitts explains, “If you look at where they want to go, their vision is so dark that I think the more people recognize and see it, the more they are going to want simple assets they can control that are not digital and try to keep them outside the system. Globally . . . I think the pressure is going to be on to have precious metals.”

Fitts is basically predicting higher highs and higher lows for gold and silver prices for some time to come.

August 22, 2020

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), ClearWater (27th August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), marielle (23rd August 2020), mountain_jim (24th August 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Injection Fraud Part II with Jon Rappoport (8ish minutes NOT 17)
    “…so what we're looking at with these injections is the re-engineering of the financial system. Literally they turned to the health care cartel and said, ”Okay, you know we can't just give the banks another 30 trillion to get away with it. So you've got to come up with a cover story.”

“…and use viruses as excuse on why you've got to update it because we know it's a huge global experiment. It’s going to kill millions of people and they got to do it all by trial and error. And they need 5G to do it. Which we know are going to make millions of people sick and certainly the injections are going to make millions of people sick if not kill them. So this is an experiment on the run and it's being driven by the central bankers. And the central bankers are in a hysterical panic to get this digital crypto system in place in time to basically control everybody. You’re talking about a global slavery system.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th August 2020 at 15:24.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), greybeard (27th August 2020), onawah (27th August 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020), Tintin (15th October 2020), Valerie Villars (28th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Covid-19: Ohio Stands Up - Jon Rappoport Interviews Attorney Tom Renz
    Attorney Tom Renz: “You mentioned the propaganda. This is so important. We have documents from the CDC. We have evidence. Run a google search for public health and motivational theory and fear…” “…Since the 60’s you’ll find this isn’t conspiracy. It’s part of health education. If you want people to follow public health dictates, you have to scare them. This is intentional. We have a document from a CDC spokesman talking about how he needs to partner with the media. Talking about how he needs to create high levels of fear and anxiety to promote…”
    * Listen to the full interview at the Solari Report - solari.com.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th September 2020 at 19:01.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (1st November 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), gord (20th September 2020), onawah (20th September 2020), Peace in Oz (30th October 2020), Savannah (20th September 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020), Tintin (15th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Catherine was on with Alex Jones yesterday. Here's the video:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f8782e1284c4c12c1450d7e

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (15th October 2020), Alan (15th October 2020), Alecs (15th October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (16th October 2020), ClearWater (15th October 2020), Elixir (15th October 2020), gord (16th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020), Tintin (15th October 2020), wondering (15th October 2020), Yoda (15th October 2020), Zirconian (15th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... wow... so concise!

My take away is that, while Bill Gates and the "Black Suns" of the world are "Microsofting" the world, C.A, Fitts and the K.A. Goguen of the world are "Linuxing" that world to empower the people with their own coding solutions...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), ClearWater (15th October 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020), Tintin (15th October 2020), wondering (15th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,067 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... wow... so concise!

My take away is that, while Bill Gates and the "Black Suns" of the world are "Microsofting" the world, C.A, Fitts and the K.A. Goguen of the world are "Linuxing" that world to empower the people with their own coding solutions...

I've only just got around to this one.

waw, Alex getting Fitts back on his show at this time has just shifted gear in this rundown to Nov3 scrap. The Trump support base really needed an injection of NOW !
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020), Tintin (15th October 2020), wondering (15th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Covid-19: Ohio Stands Up - Jon Rappoport Interviews Attorney Tom Renz
    Attorney Tom Renz: “You mentioned the propaganda. This is so important. We have documents from the CDC. We have evidence. Run a google search for public health and motivational theory and fear…” “…Since the 60’s you’ll find this isn’t conspiracy. It’s part of health education. If you want people to follow public health dictates, you have to scare them. This is intentional. We have a document from a CDC spokesman talking about how he needs to partner with the media. Talking about how he needs to create high levels of fear and anxiety to promote…”
    * Listen to the full interview at the Solari Report - solari.com.
    Yes, excellent

Solari link here

Interview mp3, here: https://audio.solari.com/sr20200921/...nterviewHQ.mp3

Transcript, here: https://home.solari.com/wp-content/u...t_Tom_Renz.pdf

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), East Sun (29th October 2020), gord (16th October 2020), Peace in Oz (30th October 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Yes, excellent

Solari link here

Interview mp3, here: https://audio.solari.com/sr20200921/...nterviewHQ.mp3

Transcript, here: https://home.solari.com/wp-content/u...t_Tom_Renz.pdf
    Much appreciation, Tintin.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Franny (15th October 2020), gord (16th October 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020), Tintin (15th October 2020), wondering (15th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts:
    The other day a policeman was trying to have an intelligent conversation with a protester who was being completely and utterly irrational. He kept trying. But he didn’t understand there was no point because she was not rational. And she was never going to be rational. And there was no way you could reach her on a rational, intellectual level. I mean you were dealing with somebody who'd been programmed. You weren’t talking to a person. You were talking to a program.

On the mask issue, you have to be prepared to manage interactions with other humans, but it's interactions with programs. And you're not necessarily talking to a person. You’re talking to an AI.

The Facts on Masks with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Part I (1:02:31 min)

The Facts on Masks with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Part II (1:14:00 min)

Best Resources

From Dr. Tenpenny:From Catherine:From Group seeking Global Mask Mandate:
    *MOD Update October 15th: replacing the Youtube removed link with this one, here:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Franny (15th October 2020), gord (16th October 2020), Harmony (16th October 2020), Hym (29th October 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Injection Fraud Part II with Jon Rappoport (8ish minutes NOT 17)
    “…so what we're looking at with these injections is the re-engineering of the financial system. Literally they turned to the health care cartel and said, ”Okay, you know we can't just give the banks another 30 trillion to get away with it. So you've got to come up with a cover story.”

“…and use viruses as excuse on why you've got to update it because we know it's a huge global experiment. It’s going to kill millions of people and they got to do it all by trial and error. And they need 5G to do it. Which we know are going to make millions of people sick and certainly the injections are going to make millions of people sick if not kill them. So this is an experiment on the run and it's being driven by the central bankers. And the central bankers are in a hysterical panic to get this digital crypto system in place in time to basically control everybody. You’re talking about a global slavery system.”
    Yep, another Youtube removal Man, these folks are definitely committed

Here's the link/s to the Injection Fraud series:

Part 1

Part II

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th October 2020), Franny (16th October 2020), gord (16th October 2020), Gwin Ru (16th October 2020), Harmony (16th October 2020), Hym (29th October 2020), onawah (29th October 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Stephanie (16th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts returns to the Alex Jones Show for a 2nd talk with Alex today Friday 23rd Oct 2020

mp3 [ trimmed to 36 minutes]
    https://app.box.com/s/z82ajx5jai34j7he5bxizxqd51qm22md

one little point of curiosity for me:

She seems to have changed her tune about financial transparency. She used to say it would prevent honest money being used as cover for dirty money. Today she said 'you can't build wealth without financial privacy'.
    Last edited by norman; 23rd October 2020 at 21:09.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alan (25th October 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2020), Franny (29th October 2020), Gwin Ru (29th October 2020), Harmony (29th October 2020), onawah (24th October 2020), RunningDeer (23rd October 2020), Tintin (29th October 2020), wondering (24th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Sgt Report - THE GREAT AWAKENING & OTHER UNDENIABLE REALITIES - Catherine Austin Fitts

He doesn't listen very well. He significantly misunderstood Catherine 3 times in that interview.
    Last edited by norman; 29th October 2020 at 04:39.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), Franny (29th October 2020), Gwin Ru (29th October 2020), Harmony (29th October 2020), onawah (29th October 2020), RunningDeer (29th October 2020), Tintin (29th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The hearing between We the People VS. Google is set for Monday, November 2 at 9am PST / 11am CDT - and it's open to the public via ZOOM so you can listen in LIVE!! And we want you to, however recording it is a violation of Federal Law. Please spread the word! We WANT people to listen!! LINK: https://cand.uscourts.gov/zoom/

Catherine Austin Fitts joins me to unmask deep state treachery, financial crimes against humanity and other despicable deeds.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), Brigantia (29th October 2020), Franny (29th October 2020), Gwin Ru (29th October 2020), Harmony (29th October 2020), Hym (29th October 2020), norman (29th October 2020), onawah (29th October 2020), Tintin (29th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Update 10/28/20 (pm):

Stop Big Tech Election Interference: Go Fund - "Support Big Tech Whistleblowers"

Update: 10/29/20 (am):

The hearing between We the People VS. Google is set for Monday, November 2 at 9am PST / 11am CDT - and it's open to the public via ZOOM so you can listen in LIVE!! And we want you to, however recording it is a violation of Federal Law. Please spread the word! We WANT people to listen!! LINK: https://cand.uscourts.gov/zoom/

Catherine Austin Fitts joins me to unmask deep state treachery, financial crimes against humanity and other despicable deeds.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Sgt Report - EMERGENCY INJUNCTION - GOOGLE LAWSUIT UPDATE
    12 minutes Posted Oct 25, 2020

Quote We are SUING Google for the October 15th YouTube PURGE and we need your help. Here's a detailed update, and this is where you can help:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-b...whistleblowers
    There's some detail in this one about the approach they've chosen. If it sets a precedent, I wonder if it's a good healthy precedent. Are there lawyers in the house, Satori ?

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (31st October 2020), Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), Franny (29th October 2020), Gwin Ru (29th October 2020), Harmony (29th October 2020), Hym (29th October 2020), Tintin (29th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Catherine Austin Fitts returns to the Alex Jones Show for a 2nd talk with Alex today Friday 23rd Oct 2020

mp3 [ trimmed to 36 minutes]
    https://app.box.com/s/z82ajx5jai34j7he5bxizxqd51qm22md

one little point of curiosity for me:

She seems to have changed her tune about financial transparency. She used to say it would prevent honest money being used as cover for dirty money. Today she said 'you can't build wealth without financial privacy'.
    Thanks for sharing the audio norman.

She stressed something that I'm fairly certain all of us here have accepted a long time ago; a reset does need to happen, a more organic and less centralised model for economic transactions, starting at a local level, within communities. I'd had an in depth conversation about that with a close friend about 5 years ago about this very thing, and approach.

This was an interesting chat, and Catherine is always able to hold her ground with an Alex type personality. Heck, she could never have had a governmental administrative position if she was a pushover

As for the financial 'privacy' aspect perhaps I missed that exact comment although I was paying fairly close attention all the way through.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), Franny (29th October 2020), Gwin Ru (29th October 2020), RunningDeer (29th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A suggested resource from Catherine Austin Fitts & Dr. Tenpenny:

The Psychological Manipulation of Universal Masking

by: HEATHER LEIGH

I am in no way comparing Mike DeWine to Adolph Hiter, but rather highlighting the social coercion tactics that have been used to induce compliance and create social friction between the consenting and the non-consenting across the ages. It is a matter of psychological manipulation laced with fear that can convince a society to shake off their freedom and embrace a fallacy that leads to chains.

For many, a mask symbolizes unity with one another and a weapon against the universal covid19 enemy. But for those of us who understand that the face coverings do not protect us from this virus, we are left asking what their intended purpose could be.
    • Are they meant to be a visual trigger for a subconscious fear?
    • Are they meant to create an urgency and demand for a covid19 vaccine that would otherwise be rejected?
    • Are they meant to create an artificial barrier between a previously highly social society?

I don’t know. But what I do know is that they will not protect me or protect you from Covid19, and therefore they’re useless. And I simply can not comply with a recommendation or a mandate that doesn’t do what we’re being told it is intended to do, even if that stance turns the public ire on myself. And I hope that, before you demand that I “Don my mask, don my cape”, you contemplate exactly why you’re willing to stand on the other side of science to do so.

For some, it’s virtue signaling, but for many, they truly believe they are contributing to the greater good, and I commend you for that. I just hope that you remember that, I too, believe that I am fighting for the greater good when I stand in defiance of what I believe to be government overreach and manipulation by refusing to wear a mask. We can both do what we feel is right in this situation and I promise you that if I see you in the store wearing a face covering, I will simply smile at you in passing without ever questioning your moral compass or social obligation. I simply hope that you can do the same.

Sincerely,

A nurse who believes we can value life without sacrificing liberty

"There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyway always yield to the stronger, and this will always be "the man in the street." Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology." ~ Joseph Goebbels, Reich Minister of Propaganda

"Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred." ~ Joseph Goebbels

"It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise." ~ Joseph Goebbels

"Whoever can conquer the street will one day conquer the state, for every form of power politics and any dictatorship-run state has its roots in the street." ~ Joseph Goebbels

Article and Sources
    Thanks Paula

I don't use Facebook and for others who don't here's the original article link:

https://healthfreedomohio.org/News-Views/8936584

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), Franny (29th October 2020), Gwin Ru (29th October 2020), Hym (29th October 2020), RunningDeer (29th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast