+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: Catherine Austin Fitts: all things Fitts

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Catherine Austin Fitts: all things Fitts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer, with a partial transcript (here)
    Catherine Fitts: "Their goal is to install an operating system. To get that done, they don’t care how many people they kill.”
    Like many people who feel they're fairly well-informed — at least to an extent! — I feel that may or may not be true. But it could be. Referencing Aaron Russo (see two posts above) is a key part of the evidence.

And there could be multiple agendas, as well: control, depopulation, installing the genetic OS (or trying to), and ushering in the 'Great Reset'.

This 2001 interview — an excellent one and maybe just as important as Russo's — by Steven Greer with whistleblower William Pawelec, is also part of the story. Pawelec testified from his own direct personal experience that there had been billions (billions!!) of injectable nanochips made, purpose unknown to him, and at that time yet to be used.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th April 2021), Alecs (28th April 2021), Delight (3rd June 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), EarthGirl (18th April 2021), Elainie (18th April 2021), Franny (12th June 2021), gord (18th April 2021), iota (14th June 2021), jupiterdb (5th June 2021), Mike Gorman (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), onawah (18th April 2021), RunningDeer (18th April 2021), Satori (18th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th June 2021), Sunny (19th April 2021), Yoda (18th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

@ 29 min in from this post.

Greg Hunter: What should you do now? Don’t take the vaccine. If you’ve taken it, don’t take the booster. That’s number one. What should people do now?

Catherine Austin Fitts: I think it’s bigger than that. The number one thing you need to do is to learn how to protect your mind from mind control. We’re in an increasingly high tech culture and that technology is using entrainment, subliminal, all kinds of propaganda and disinformation. What we each need to be productive. We need our own minds. We need to be coherent. We need to think for ourselves.

The first thing [of four] I would do is go to Solari.com and search entrainment. Start learning what this technology is and protect yourself from it.

First you need to make sure your mind is clear and coherent. The second thing is you need is a strong body. So strong mind, strong body. And you need to take responsibility for your own health. You can’t trust the healthcare system to tell you what’s good for you. Intellectually, you’re going to have to become your own doctor and you’re really going to have to take command.

{snip}
    Here's one sample topic from the entrainment search:
    “Entrainment Technology, Subliminal Programming & Financial Manipulation”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th April 2021 at 15:34.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (18th April 2021), Alecs (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), EarthGirl (18th April 2021), Elainie (18th April 2021), Franny (3rd June 2021), gord (18th April 2021), Hym (18th April 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021), Pam (12th June 2021), Reinhard (18th April 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (18th April 2021), Satori (18th April 2021), Sunny (19th April 2021), Yoda (18th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts: 23 Areas of Opportunity for Coming Clean. It’s the 23 steps to get these people out of your life.

Coming Clean: Building a Wonderful World
    We at Solari are often asked why we are optimistic about our future. We are far from oblivious to the risks and pain in our environment. Yet, we believe that a peaceful world is possible, and that the path to our collective well-being begins with each of us transforming from the inside out—coming clean. With our prayers, actions, and transactions, we have the power to shift energy away from those who misuse power and move it to ourselves and to those who are worthy stewards of our planet’s wealth and our children’s future.

The current financial system is centralizing political and economic power in a manner that is draining or destroying living equity—people, plants, animals, and our natural resources—as well as the financial equity of many people worldwide. We liken these forces to a tapeworm, a parasite that grows stronger as we feed it. Like a tapeworm, these forces inject addictive substances into our system that we have allowed to incentivize us to participate in what makes the tapeworm strong. As we do, we are drained until we perish.

How do we stop a parasitic economy? We have come to understand that most instances of fighting or confronting centralized authority, or trying to reason with it, only add to its power and deplete our enthusiasm and resources. There is a better way—one that shifts the flow of energy back to us.

First we must each recognize our own individual role in supporting a centralizing financial and corporate system, and understand how we are connected to it and how we feed it. With this understanding, we can detach and cleanse it from our lives. We can cleanse it from our thoughts, our habits, our home, and our family. We can cleanse it from our transactions—our bank deposits, media and consumer purchases, donations, and investments. We can cleanse it through our participation in the governance of our local political, civic, spiritual, and economic systems as well other private institutions in which we are involved.

By shifting our attention, actions, and transactions away from a centralizing financial and corporate system, we increase our personal power, security, and wealth We exercise our power to fashion a new unity between those who respect and encourage living equity and understand the importance of financial equity to our individual and collective sustainability. Such an alliance can create new and greater wealth to transform and decentralize political power and economic markets, moving us into alignment to create a free and abundant world.

How exactly do we do this? We thought we would share some of what we do, in the hope that these ideas may be useful for you. You will find 23 steps that you can take across three main areas of opportunity for coming clean—cross-cutting opportunities for cleansing and building total wealth and opportunities relating to living equity and financial equity. As we come clean, we live more joyously and profitably amidst spiritual and economic warfare. As we each come clean, we withdraw the energy that we give each day to the people and organizations destroying our world. As we each come clean, our energy grows, and we give new energy to each other and to the people and organizations leading the creation of this new world that is percolating. As we each come clean, the world we envision emerges.

Continued - 23 Areas of Opportunity for Coming Clean

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (18th April 2021), Alecs (28th April 2021), Ami (5th May 2021), Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Delight (4th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), EarthGirl (18th April 2021), Franny (3rd June 2021), gord (18th April 2021), Harmony (3rd June 2021), Inversion (18th April 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021), Pam (12th June 2021), Reinhard (18th April 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (18th April 2021), Sunny (19th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS INTERVIEWS DR. SHERRI TENPENNY (1:30:00)

My thanks to EarthGirl for the video.
    Special Solari Report: The Spiritual, Physical, and Financial Harm of Secret Covid-19 Injection Ingredients with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

EarthNewspaper.com has also sponsored (mirrored?) Catherine's video and included a lot of research links on the topic of Covid, i.e, 24 if I counted correctly. It’ll be easier if I add the link to the summary section.
    Summary by Catherine Austin Fitts
    I’m delighted to have Dr. Sherri Tenpenny back on the Solari Report for the latest update on the experimental injections. Since January 2020, Dr. Tenpenny has been on a mission to educate as many people as possible about Covid-19 and the risks of a “vaccine” that is being presented as the solution to the “crisis.” Dr Tenpenny’s new book covers 20 mechanisms through which these injections may injure people. Months after the first injections have been administered, we still don’t know exactly what’s in them—and it appears that the recipe may be changing!

While this is happening, bank stocks are flying. There is growing concern about the implementation in the next few months of a total control system (“passports”) targeting work, spatial movement, and finance. It is imperative to understand the physical dangers of these experimental injections and how they may relate to the central bankers’ push for total control.

In this interview, Dr. Tenpenny and I discuss a possible third wave that could be worse due to antibody-dependent enhancement, concerns about the stability of the messenger RNA (mRNA) during transport, the latest OSHA ruling, issues around liability and informed consent, as well as what we can do to slow down the use of Covid-19 to justify rising tyranny and inequality.

Join me for another not-to-be-missed interview with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny @ Solari.com.
    May 29, 2021

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (3rd June 2021), atman (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Calz (8th June 2021), Delight (3rd June 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Franny (3rd June 2021), gord (3rd June 2021), Harmony (3rd June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), jupiterdb (21st June 2021), meat suit (3rd June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), onawah (4th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Catherine's work is sited as recommended reading in my local newspaper's astrological column this week.
    "Esoteric Astrology as news for week June 2 – 8
    By Risa -June 2, 2021121

On the Mystery Temple Doors – “Know Thyself”

Under the light of Gemini and especially with Mercury retrograde in Gemini, we turn inwards and learn more about ourselves – our beliefs, fears, hopes, wishes and dreams, our thinking and communication. Gemini helps us gather information about ourselves and our world, which is at present in crisis and in transition. Concerning the present evolutionary times, I suggest reading Catherine Austin Fitts at solari.com. Every imaginable subject about our lives during these strange times can be found on Catherine’s website.

Our present crisis concerns the minds of humanity. What does humanity believe to be true? We are presented with a duality between truth and untruth. As this crisis continues, a separation occurs. Two paths appear – one for those who know the truth and the other for those who cannot yet discern the truth. As we move into the new era, the new culture and civilization, only those who are informed, knowledgeable, educated, intelligent and “enlightened” concerning the “truth” will be able to enter."

The full column here: http://eureka.news/esoteric-astrolog...week-june-2-8/
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), EarthGirl (8th June 2021), Franny (8th June 2021), Harmony (4th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), RunningDeer (4th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

My thanks to EarthGirl for the video.
    Special Solari Report: The Spiritual, Physical, and Financial Harm of Secret Covid-19 Injection Ingredients with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

EarthNewspaper.com has also sponsored (mirrored?) Catherine's video and included a lot of research links on the topic of Covid, i.e, 24 if I counted correctly. It’ll be easier if I add the link to the summary section.
    Summary by Catherine Austin Fitts
    I’m delighted to have Dr. Sherri Tenpenny back on the Solari Report for the latest update on the experimental injections. Since January 2020, Dr. Tenpenny has been on a mission to educate as many people as possible about Covid-19 and the risks of a “vaccine” that is being presented as the solution to the “crisis.” Dr Tenpenny’s new book covers 20 mechanisms through which these injections may injure people. Months after the first injections have been administered, we still don’t know exactly what’s in them—and it appears that the recipe may be changing!

While this is happening, bank stocks are flying. There is growing concern about the implementation in the next few months of a total control system (“passports”) targeting work, spatial movement, and finance. It is imperative to understand the physical dangers of these experimental injections and how they may relate to the central bankers’ push for total control.

In this interview, Dr. Tenpenny and I discuss a possible third wave that could be worse due to antibody-dependent enhancement, concerns about the stability of the messenger RNA (mRNA) during transport, the latest OSHA ruling, issues around liability and informed consent, as well as what we can do to slow down the use of Covid-19 to justify rising tyranny and inequality.

Join me for another not-to-be-missed interview with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny @ Solari.com.
    May 29, 2021
    BUMP BUMP BUMP

I am only halfway through and LOVE these two people so much.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), EarthGirl (8th June 2021), East Sun (8th June 2021), Eva2 (8th June 2021), Franny (8th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), RunningDeer (8th June 2021), thepainterdoug (8th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

This is from Catherine's conversation with Dr Reiner Fuellmich on the 5th Feb 2021 it's a 23 min excerpt from her 2hr conversation...

What I found very interesting is from 15mins onward where she recounts an investor of hers that wanted a world bond. They had a large sum of their money invested in 'Indonesian sovereign bonds'. Very shortly after he made that investment, the fund dropped over 15% overnight for no reason that we could figure ....

A week later the Tsunami in Indonesia happens! The KNEW it was going to happen...

My point is (and I apologise if this has been covered in previous posts) it made me 'sit up' as I have heard that there were theories of the Tsunami's manufacture, but when tied to global markets, and Catherine is saying this, then it's needs to be heard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m-6Qv69yPY&t=39s

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), onawah (8th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), RunningDeer (8th June 2021), Sunny (9th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EarthGirl (here)
    This is from Catherine's conversation with Dr Reiner Fuellmich on the 5th Feb 2021 it's a 23 min excerpt from her 2hr conversation...

What I found very interesting is from 15mins onward where she recounts an investor of hers that wanted a world bond. They had a large sum of their money invested in 'Indonesian sovereign bonds'. Very shortly after he made that investment, the fund dropped over 15% overnight for no reason that we could figure ....

A week later the Tsunami in Indonesia happens! The KNEW it was going to happen...

My point is (and I apologise if this has been covered in previous posts) it made me 'sit up' as I have heard that there were theories of the Tsunami's manufacture, but when tied to global markets, and Catherine is saying this, then it's needs to be heard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m-6Qv69yPY&t=39s
    Thanks, EarthGirl.

[Excerpt] Catherine Austin Fitts: The Going Direct Reset
    (May 2, 2021 Corona-Committee)
    (23 min)
    Excerpt from the interview with the President of the investment consultancy Solaris Inc. Catherine Austin Fitts, among others in conversation with Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, on The Going Direct Reset (transformation of the currency system). Full interview below.

From 5 February 2021 from the Corona-Committee Foundation Session #38 in Germany.

The Corona-Committee Foundation was established by four lawyers in Germany:
    • Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
    • Viviane Fischer
    • Dr. Justus Hoffmann
    • - Antonia Fischer
    It conducts an evidence hearing on the Corona crisis and the measures taken.

[Full interview] Austin Fitts: Middle Class Expropriation / Currency Transformation
    (May 2, 2021 Corona-Committee)
    (2:16:00)
    Interview with the President of the investment consultancy Solaris Inc. Catherine Austin Fitts, among others in conversation with Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, on the expropriation of the middle class, the Going Direct Reset and the transformation of the currency system.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (13th June 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), EarthGirl (8th June 2021), Franny (9th June 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), jupiterdb (22nd June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), onawah (8th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Running Deer for embedding these, HUGS x Has anyone else heard of something similar (re- Tsunami) before?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Franny (9th June 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), onawah (8th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), RunningDeer (8th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Dr. Tenpennny says at 13:20, According to SAGE, the UK's CDC, this fall when the 3rd wave of covid hits, 60 to 70% of those who've had 2 shots will be hospitalized or die!

I'm hoping that the fact that covid barely even exists among the population (per Dr. Robert Byrd), that the vaxxed will not encounter it and have that reaction. Let's hope!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th June 2021 at 09:36. Reason: fixed quote formatting

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), EarthGirl (12th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (13th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), RunningDeer (12th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Thanks Running Deer for embedding these, HUGS x Has anyone else heard of something similar (re- Tsunami) before?
    I recall when the Japanese Tsunami hit there was talk of a major geological act of sabotage using powerful nuclear charges to initiate the slip - but really this was never confirmed, plus the radiation would be a dead give away and able to be detected. There is a talk of a Russian Tsunami weapon but once again the initial charge is nuclear and able to be recorded. The amount of energy involved in that Indonesian earthquake was off the charts, it was unprecedented, unless there is a secret weapon that evades all detection I think it was an earth event, but of course none of us can know for certain!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), EarthGirl (12th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), RunningDeer (12th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Dr. Tenpennny says at 13:20, According to SAGE, the UK's CDC, this fall when the 3rd wave of covid hits, 60 to 70% of those who've had 2 shots will be hospitalized or die!

I'm hoping that the fact that covid barely even exists among the population (per Dr. Robert Byrd), that the vaxxed will not encounter it and have that reaction. Let's hope!
    SAGE are a disgusting collection of psychopaths, they really are a disgrace to humankind, they seem to be the maximal execution on the 'water for blood' civil service type, Common Purpose science types, vassals of the Right Think billionaire Green movement, they make me nauseous with rage.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th June 2021 at 09:38. Reason: fixed quote formatting

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Alecs (14th June 2021), Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), EarthGirl (12th June 2021), happyuk (12th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), Myristyl (12th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), RunningDeer (12th June 2021), TomKat (12th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    SAGE are a disgusting collection of psychopaths, they really are a disgrace to humankind, they seem to be the maximal execution on the 'water for blood' civil service type, Common Purpose science types, vassals of the Right Think billionaire Green movement, they make me nauseous with rage.
    Why is SAGE coming across as anti-vax then, with their estimate of 60 to 70% dead or dying?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), EarthGirl (12th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), RunningDeer (13th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I thought it was very interesting that she commented on it Mike, made me wonder?! But as you say none of us can know for certain

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I recall when the Japanese Tsunami hit there was talk of a major geological act of sabotage using powerful nuclear charges to initiate the slip - but really this was never confirmed, plus the radiation would be a dead give away and able to be detected. There is a talk of a Russian Tsunami weapon but once again the initial charge is nuclear and able to be recorded. The amount of energy involved in that Indonesian earthquake was off the charts, it was unprecedented, unless there is a secret weapon that evades all detection I think it was an earth event, but of course none of us can know for certain!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), RunningDeer (13th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, for info about "something similar (re- Tsunami) before?":https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/category/haarp-2/
    Lot of other reliable sources too.
    On the Dutchsinse thread I used to post videos as well from a buddy of his, a sort of hillbilly guy who used to have a youtube channel under the moniker of Tattoo1009 or something like that. He was tracking HAARP signatures frequently and showing what appeared to be a pattern of storms and hurricanes happening related to the signatures.
    I think his first youtube channel was taken down, but then he opened a new one --I'm not sure if that one is still up though, or how to find it.

Last edited by onawah; 13th June 2021 at 00:12.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (13th June 2021), Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), EarthGirl (14th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), mountain_jim (13th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), RunningDeer (13th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Transhumanism 101 with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell - Coming Thursday, June 17, 2021

~ Audio and video will publish on Thursday June 17th at 6:00 PM CT ~

“Because I’m a billionaire, I’m going to have access to better healthcare. I’m going to be like 160 and I’m going to be part of this class of immortal overlords. You know the expression about compound interest. Give us billionaires an extra hundred years and you’ll know what wealth disparity looks like.”

~ Sean Parker, former president of Facebook, Axios Interview, 2017

By Catherine Austin Fitts:
    History is replete with stories about the quest for the Fountain of Youth or the Elixir of Life. Many are tempted by the possibilities of physical immortality or a stronger mind for themselves or their children. Now, enhancing the human condition with sophisticated technologies is the goal of many large corporations and banks.

Solari has received a lot of questions from new subscribers about transhumanism. It’s time to go back to the beginning and discuss what transhumanism is, how we got to where we are today, and what it means for our future. Join me for a conversation with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell on this most important topic.

If you are new to this discussion, you may want to read some background information before listening to the interview. See Related Links below.

For Let's Go to the Movies, I recommend the documentary Hybrid World — Full Transhumanism Documentary (added below), an in-depth exploration of the subject with all the right questions. A must-watch in my opinion.

In Money & Markets, John Titus and I will review the latest financial and geopolitical news, and discuss what to watch for in the second half of 2021. E-mail your questions for Ask Catherine or post at the Money & Markets commentary for the third week of June here.
    Related Links:
    Dr. Joseph P. Farrell’s website
    Books:
    Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas by Scott D. de Hart and Joseph Farrell
    Dialogues 1 Transhumanism in Dialogue by Scott D. de Hart and Joseph Farrell
    Book review:
    The Autism Epidemic: Transhumanism’s Dirty Little Secret by Wayne McRoy
    Blast from the Past:
    Cosmic Implications of Mind Control with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell

(click here for links)

Hybrid World | Full Transhumanism Documentary (55 min)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th June 2021 at 13:03.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), EarthGirl (14th June 2021), gord (13th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), onawah (13th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), Reinhard (14th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And for a very detailed description of the opposite of those who have a transhumanist agenda, how they differ, their origins and history, etc. and where it all goes from here, see Gigi Young's latest talk, "The Evolution of Worlds and the Battle of the Gods" here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1433538
    She makes good sense, and from what I've heard from Dark Journalist, Catherine Austin Fitts has become a big fan of Gigi Young's.

“Because I’m a billionaire, I’m going to have access to better healthcare. I’m going to be like 160 and I’m going to be part of this class of immortal overlords. You know the expression about compound interest. Give us billionaires an extra hundred years and you’ll know what wealth disparity looks like.”

~ Sean Parker, former president of Facebook, Axios Interview, 2017[/CENTER]

By Catherine Austin Fitts:
    History is replete with stories about the quest for the Fountain of Youth or the Elixir of Life. Many are tempted by the possibilities of physical immortality or a stronger mind for themselves or their children. Now, enhancing the human condition with sophisticated technologies is the goal of many large corporations and banks.

Solari has received a lot of questions from new subscribers about transhumanism. It’s time to go back to the beginning and discuss what transhumanism is, how we got to where we are today, and what it means for our future. Join me for a conversation with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell on this most important topic.

If you are new to this discussion, you may want to read some background information before listening to the interview. See Related Links below.
    For Let's Go to the Movies, I recommend the documentary Hybrid World — Full Transhumanism Documentary (added below), an in-depth exploration of the subject with all the right questions. A must-watch in my opinion.

In Money & Markets, John Titus and I will review the latest financial and geopolitical news, and discuss what to watch for in the second half of 2021. E-mail your questions for Ask Catherine or post at the Money & Markets commentary for the third week of June here.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), EarthGirl (14th June 2021), gord (14th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), Reinhard (14th June 2021), RunningDeer (14th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer, with a partial transcript (here)
    Catherine Fitts: "Their goal is to install an operating system. To get that done, they don’t care how many people they kill.”
    Like many people who feel they're fairly well-informed — at least to an extent! — I feel that may or may not be true. But it could be. Referencing Aaron Russo (see two posts above) is a key part of the evidence.

And there could be multiple agendas, as well: control, depopulation, installing the genetic OS (or trying to), and ushering in the 'Great Reset'.

This 2001 interview — an excellent one and maybe just as important as Russo's — by Steven Greer with whistleblower William Pawelec, is also part of the story. Pawelec testified from his own direct personal experience that there had been billions (billions!!) of injectable nanochips made, purpose unknown to him, and at that time yet to be used.

Bill , this is a VERY important video .. i do not trust Youtube and fear it will be erased completely

can we please download it to the PA library? so that we might safeguard it?
    From Bill:
    Yes, this is really important testimony, and I have it all downloaded and archived.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th June 2021 at 09:43.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alecs (14th June 2021), Arcturian108 (15th June 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (14th June 2021), Blastolabs (14th June 2021), EarthGirl (14th June 2021), Eva2 (16th June 2021), jupiterdb (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), Philippe (14th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), Reinhard (14th June 2021), RunningDeer (14th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #139
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks onawah I think it was one of your links to one of his videos where he provides links to companies who make 'playing' with the weather their business

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Yes, for info about "something similar (re- Tsunami) before?":https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/category/haarp-2/
    On the Dutchsinse thread I used to post videos as well from a buddy of his, a sort of hillbilly guy who used to have a youtube channel under the moniker of Tattoo1009 or something like that. He was tracking HAARP signatures frequently and showing what appeared to be a pattern of storms and hurricanes happening related to the signatures.
    I think his first youtube channel was taken down, but then he opened a new one --I'm not sure if that one is still up though, or how to find it.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2021), Eva2 (14th June 2021), iota (16th June 2021), RunningDeer (14th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A bit off topic for this thread, but I posted it in full here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1434356)
    MEGA-DROUGHT AND MEGA FOOD SHORTAGES – DANE WIGINGTON
    June 13, 2021
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/meg...ane-wigington/

Thanks onawah I think it was one of your links to one of his videos where he provides links to companies who make 'playing' with the weather their business

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (14th June 2021), Bill Ryan (15th June 2021), Eva2 (16th June 2021), iota (16th June 2021), RunningDeer (15th June 2021), Sunny (15th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast