Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast

Thread: Water Fasting

1. Link to Post #81
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Water Fasting

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    For those who have a lot of other now things happening, and cannot afford the time of reading through all this info, Be careful of the water you drink upon you fasting with water only. Do not rush out and grab bottled water, or drink your municiple water. (Tap water.)

This has most likely been stated here somewhere. But I have not looked at the links provided.

Like you, I do not have the time to watch them.

Artesian well water is good. Well water is maybe good, but most times better than municiple or bottled water.

I have not done this fasting, but wanted to clarify the differances of water is all.

There are filters, and other ways of clarifying your water, but most cannot afford them.

So find some pure source of water that you can afford. This is not for everyone, if you have no acsess to the "right water".

Sorry for the interuption.
    Excellent advice!

I would add that if anybody is motivated to do so, to ask around and see if they can locate a local spring. There is one about a half hour from my house, located in a nature preserve, that is very popular. People are there all day waiting in line to fill up their jugs and bottles. I have ten 5 gallon jugs I fill (I reuse the caps). I usually need to go fill up again once every month or so. It's free, it's local, and I know it's clean because it is such a popular local watering hole that people get it regularly tested.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2018), jc71 (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I have done this years ago... For five years, three days a month, I had no food only water... They say it breaks the will of the flesh, putting you back in charge of you ... The other benefit is it builds serious spirit power ... A persons desire to serve others becomes easy, and clear focus on any matter, is crystal clear ... one can actually use meditation and heal others or themselves but, only through keeping the flesh out of the way ...
    The spiritual benefits of abstaining from food are to break our emotional attachment to food and eating in general.

Of course, we can create a whole new attachment and ego trip for ourselves with the act of fasting, if it becomes like a medal we proudly wear on our chests. This is always something to consider, although not so easily avoided. Perhaps the only way to learn of it is to have it happen, and then to realize it has happened, and through our own awareness, begin to dissolve it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2018), ghostrider (25th February 2018), jc71 (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Prepared a red lentil potage, cigarette borek (philo dough, feta chese, egg, butter, dill) and baklava for a friend dinner where she serves boeuf à l’orange (yes we are French with a Turkish tint for my own cooking) plus prime quality wine.

Then i fall on this thread

I FEEL SO GUILTY!!!!
    Why? Sounds good to me.

It's also how you think about things. "This is good for me." Instructs the body-mind.
    The cells are intelligent. Tell them: "manifest perfect health" or "use what's good and release the rest"

The mind is powerful.

We are always adjusting to our environment, too. We can always come back into balance.

I spent a year living in France. Great food and wine! Lots of fresh air and natural foods, too.

I'm sure you're doing great overall.
    MM
    Michelle Marie, such a lovely response!

I do hope you were joking about feeling guilty Flash! Enjoying life and its fruits are an important part of this worldly experience IMO - I say, enjoy! And your friend was very lucky to have such a talented and tasteful chef prepare their meal - it sounded lovely

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), jc71 (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    From The Australian Spinal Research Foundation - Fasting can trigger stem cell, immune regeneration (April, 2017)

Good news for people who prefer shorter, regular water fasts - A Periodic Diet that Mimics Fasting Promotes Multi- System Regeneration, Enhanced Cognitive Performance, and Healthspan (clinical report, PDF)

The longest water fast I've done is 30 days. Nothing new to add to the previous posts other than the coolest part which was when I woke up on day 14 delighted due to an unexpected effect. I could feel all the chi that enlivens my body flowing forth from nowhere within my body, and I could vividly feel and observe it appearing, flowing and enlivening me. Words don't do it justice, best to experience for one's self.

Fantastic

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), Caliban (25th February 2018), jc71 (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Rosco1 (1st August 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's amazing Bill and is echoed in what I'm finding. I'm 5 days into a fast and I'm bouncing off the walls. I've been training every day and my stamina is increasing even though I've taken nothing but water and 3 cups of black coffee in 5 days. I'm losing 1kg a day feel great. I think this process is profound and is something the body is designed to do during those periods of deprivation which many of us have never experienced. I haven't gone a day without food in my life and so the poor body hasn't had a chance to repair, retune and throw out the rubbish.

jc71: Yeah I think the odd cup of coffee is fine if it keeps you in the game. I was worried, like Bill, about interrupting autophagy but from that study I posted it would seem to promote autophagy if anything. I plan on going for 12 days in total and then reintoducing food. Then I'll go and climb a mountain

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Humanbean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), Flyswim (26th February 2018), jc71 (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

Hello again.

Just a quick update today as there isn't a lot to report except that I am still continuing with the fast.

I only lost 1lb again on the scales this morning, but looking at Bill's previously shared chart, it looks like it is following a similar pattern.

Here is the latest chart:

Physically feeling 9.5/10. I feel like I would really enjoy some food now, but I think that is more psychological than physical. I don't really have any actual hunger pangs.

In terms of finishing the fast, I have said that if I can reach 182 lb (I started at 201) then I would be happy to have a bit of a break, and see if I can level off at that for a while. The idea being then to do another fast maybe in a couple of weeks time to get down to my ideal target of 168 lb.

It isn't fully decided yet though, I may see if I can get through to the end of the working week (Friday 2nd March) which would be 12 days, and not a bad achievement for a first go at fasting

We shall see, and I'll let you all know.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

JC

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), Caliban (25th February 2018), Flyswim (3rd April 2018), Humanbean (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

JC71, I'm really happy for you, you must be at 7 days now, eh? You're shedding pounds and you feel great.

Well, I'm on the 3rd day of this water fast and I must confess, I'm feeling the opposite. Lethargic. Minor stomach upset. A bit dizzy. Now that could be because I haven't crossed the line over into my body feeling good about this whole thing. It's probably de-toxing too that's going on. I would imagine the longer you go on, the easier it becomes. I wish I could go a few more days but I don't feel that I'll have the strength to work this week, not that it requires physical strength, but I mean the concentration I need to get my stuff done.

I feel like this kind of fasting, meaning longer than 3 days, is best done, either in a retreat setting or when you have a good block of time with few responsibilities. All the same, I'm glad to have done it, it's the longest I've ever gone without eating. It's a good discipline and it shows you how addicted we are to food when we don't need the nourishment. I look forward to being able to fast for a week or more, like others who helpfully posted here.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), drneglector (26th February 2018), Flyswim (3rd April 2018), jc71 (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    JC71, I'm really happy for you, you must be at 7 days now, eh? You're shedding pounds and you feel great.

Well, I'm on the 3rd day of this water fast and I must confess, I'm feeling the opposite. Lethargic. Minor stomach upset. A bit dizzy. Now that could be because I haven't crossed the line over into my body feeling good about this whole thing. It's probably de-toxing too that's going on. I would imagine the longer you go on, the easier it becomes. I wish I could go a few more days but I don't feel that I'll have the strength to work this week, not that it requires physical strength, but I mean the concentration I need to get my stuff done.

I feel like this kind of fasting, meaning longer than 3 days, is best done, either in a retreat setting or when you have a good block of time with few responsibilities. All the same, I'm glad to have done it, it's the longest I've ever gone without eating. It's a good discipline and it shows you how addicted we are to food when we don't need the nourishment. I look forward to being able to fast for a week or more, like others who helpfully posted here.
    Hi there! Do keep at it.

Day 3 (or sometimes Day 4) is very usually the toughest. That's often like going 'over the hump' of any immediate detox, and the body shifting into ketosis — i.e. burning stored fat.

If I was in your situation, having made it successfully to Day 3, but knowing I'd have to work and concentrate, I'd start taking black coffee, small amounts at first so as not to overload the [empty!] system. That has to be worth a try, maybe tomorrow (Monday), and then you can see if that works well or not.

It DOES get better — everyone will tell you that, and it's true! — but I really do understand about the work thing. Hang on in there if you can... and then take stock again Tuesday morning.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Caliban (25th February 2018), Flyswim (3rd April 2018), jc71 (25th February 2018), Jean-Luc (1st April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Pam (17th August 2021), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey Caliban,

Well done for getting to 3 days. I felt like you on day 2 of my fast, but I had already been in ketosis as I had been doing a high protein low carb diet for a few days to help ease me in to it.

The difference between my worst day and the following day was massive, and I felt pretty good from that point on.

I have been working fine last week, and my work needs a lot of concentration.

At the end of the day you will know what is the right thing for you, and part of the beauty of fasting like this is that we can choose when to break it, but at the same time I am very glad that I didn't stop on that day where I felt fairly lousy.

Let us know what you decide. Whatever it is, it will be the right decision for you in all likelihood.

JC

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), Caliban (25th February 2018), drneglector (26th February 2018), Flyswim (26th February 2018), Jean-Luc (1st April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Pam (17th August 2021), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by jc71 (here)

Hey Caliban,

Well done for getting to 3 days. I felt like you on day 2 of my fast, but I had already been in ketosis as I had been doing a high protein low carb diet for a few days to help ease me in to it.

The difference between my worst day and the following day was massive, and I felt pretty good from that point on.

At the end of the day you will know what is the right thing for you, and part of the beauty of fasting like this is that we can choose when to break it, but at the same time I am very glad that I didn't stop on that day where I felt fairly lousy.

Let us know what you decide. Whatever it is, it will be the right decision for you in all likelihood.

JC
    Alright JC! You and Bill have convinced me. I'm going to try a little black coffee tomorrow at work. I've got this strange back pain too... Funny what we don't realize about our bodies. I'm going to try for one or two more days. See that's what's great about this forum--encouragement like this. Thank you Bill and JC.
    Last edited by Caliban; 25th February 2018 at 23:27.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), Flyswim (26th February 2018), jc71 (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Pam (17th August 2021), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Caliban,

JC
    Alright JC! You and Bill have convinced me. I'm going to try a little black coffee tonight and a little tomorrow at work. I've got this strange back pain too... Funny what we don't realize about our bodies. I'm going to try for one or two more days. See that's what's great about this forum--encouragement like this. Thank you Bill and JC.
    Hi Caliban, can I second the guys advice, it really will get better and you will reap the rewards. I went through a really bad headache on my third day, it happens as your system is shifting over from glycogen fuel to ketones made from your fat and I also went through the bad back problems too, my guess is it's the kidneys adjusting. I'm in day 6 now, day five I suddenly went down hill a bit and felt weak and dizzy, I realised I hadn't had any salt for five days so I took a teaspoon of sea salt and almost instantly felt better. Look out for that one, in fact I'd advise taking some now if you're feely dizzy, it won't do you any harm and if you are difficient it may help with the dizziness. Keep at it!

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Humanbean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), Caliban (26th February 2018), drneglector (26th February 2018), Flyswim (28th February 2018), jc71 (26th February 2018), Jean-Luc (1st April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

I'm going to try a little black coffee tomorrow at work. I've got this strange back pain too...
    Good... hang on in there!

A footnote if you start drinking a little coffee. Remember that coffee is a diuretic (i.e. it flushes out water), and it's just possible one factor here is that you may not be drinking quite enough.

What I did was have a one liter bottle, and I filled it up three times during the day and didn't close down for the night till I'd drunk all 3 liters. I always made really sure about that.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Caliban (26th February 2018), drneglector (26th February 2018), Flyswim (26th February 2018), jc71 (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    Great Britain Avalon Member Flyswim's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, so it's time to stop lurking and join the convo! I'm on Day 8 of my water fast (last ate at 5 p.m. on Sunday 18 Feb.). It's been a remarkable experience! The good side is I am so clear headed and focused and full of energy - I've sorted out a massive pile of paperwork that I'd been putting off and spring cleaned my house (despite the snow that's now falling in London, UK!). Day 3, I had a bad headache - like a vice clamp - so I went to bed early and slept for 10 hours. It was gone by the next morning and I felt so good I went for a 45 minute walk along the riverside. That evening (Day 4) the backache started. OUCH! It got worse on Day 5 until I squitted out bright yellow watery bowel movements (sorry!) and returned an hour later until 3 yellow bowel movements that day temporarily relieved the backache. The night of Day 5 was bad - couldn't sleep well because of the backache and the morning of Day 6 I had another bright yellow movement which completely relieved the backache. The rest of Day 6 was great and by Day 7 my backache and bright yellow wotsits had gone! I slept well last night and have decided to have a black coffee this morning (read the links on black coffee and autophagy - thanks) and to continue with my water fast. Apologies if my mention of the bright (almost day glo) yellow stuff offended anyone
    Last edited by Flyswim; 26th February 2018 at 06:49.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flyswim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), drneglector (26th February 2018), Humanbean (26th February 2018), jc71 (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021), selinam (5th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi all,

It seems like we have quite a little movement going here now And I am not talking about your day glo stuff Flyswim

Ok here is my mini-update for today.

I am also on Day 8 now like Flyswim - I started about 5 hours later at 10pm ish on Sunday.

I had a little bit of a surprise on the scales this morning. No weight loss! I am still 188 lb.

Here is the chart:

Yesterday I had two drinks of water each with half a lemon squeezed into it, so I wonder if that has upset the balance a bit.

I have decided to skip the lemon today, and maybe even the coffee, to see whether I go back to losing tomorrow.

Humanbean - good point about the salt to mention to Caliban. I have been taking a small amount each day (rock salt).

Still feeling great physcially - 9.5/10 (am saving the 10/10 for a rainy day ).

I am curently thinking of finishing this particular fast on Wednesday (which will be day 10), but I will see how I feel by then.

Will keep you posted as usual.

JC
    Last edited by jc71; 26th February 2018 at 08:25. Reason: typo

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), drneglector (26th February 2018), Flyswim (28th February 2018), Humanbean (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, the bright yellow bowel monster, he roared at me on day 3. What the hell is that about? And jc71, it's bizzare that you had no weight loss, how is that possible? You're burning fuel without replacing it and yet you've not used up any fuel? I noticed a strange phenomenon; I started weighing myself before and after a workout on the digital scales at the gym. Consistently I am 0.2kg heavier when I leave! Eh!?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Humanbean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), Flyswim (28th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Humanbean (here)
    Yes, the bright yellow bowel monster, he roared at me on day 3. What the hell is that about? And jc71, it's bizzare that you had no weight loss, how is that possible? You're burning fuel without replacing it and yet you've not used up any fuel? I noticed a strange phenomenon; I started weighing myself before and after a workout on the digital scales at the gym. Consistently I am 0.2kg heavier when I leave! Eh!?
    Hi Humanbean,

Yes that was my thought as well. How can I not have lost anything...

A couple of thoughts about what might be in play. The scales are digital and "accurate" but I notice if I move the scales to a different part of the floor, they do give a slightly different reading sometimes.

I also have been rounding to the nearest 1lb, so maybe I lost a fraction of a 1lb - I'll record more accurately next time.

Finally, I suppose that I may have somehow retained some water in that last 24 hour period, and maybe I'll find I lose slightly more tomorrow.

I suppose gravity may have changed briefly but I guess that is unlikely.

No yellow experience for me.

Your 0.2Kg does seem equally as mysterious...

JC
    Last edited by jc71; 26th February 2018 at 10:54.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), Humanbean (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi All,

I feel my fast is coming to an end soon, and I have set my mind on the 10 day goal which is about 40 hours more (to finish 10pm GMT on Wednesday night).

I probably won't eat then, but I'll know that I have finished, and can then look forward to a light breakfast (literally) of some sort.

Thankfully I did lose another 1lb on the scales; after yesterday I was almost expecting it to go up!

Here is the chart:

I think that makes it a full 1 stone lost in 8 days which is pretty amazing. One thing I have been thinking is that this could have been more if I had done more exercise, but I have been heavily involved in some desk work for most of this period, so I haven't been to the gym or out for a run. Maybe next time I will do some experiments with say burning 2000 calories in exercise on the same day as not eating, and see what sort of difference that makes to the weight loss (if any, but I expect it would make some difference).

So that's it for me. Feeling fine, not hungry, just a little bored of not eating now I think!

Will update you again tomorrow.

JC

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2018), Flyswim (28th February 2018), Humanbean (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (28th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Hi All,

I feel my fast is coming to an end soon, and I have set my mind on the 10 day goal which is about 40 hours more (to finish 10pm GMT on Wednesday night).

I probably won't eat then, but I'll know that I have finished, and can then look forward to a light breakfast (literally) of some sort.

Thankfully I did lose another 1lb on the scales; after yesterday I was almost expecting it to go up!

Here is the chart:

I think that makes it a full 1 stone lost in 8 days which is pretty amazing. One thing I have been thinking is that this could have been more if I had done more exercise, but I have been heavily involved in some desk work for most of this period, so I haven't been to the gym or out for a run. Maybe next time I will do some experiments with say burning 2000 calories in exercise on the same day as not eating, and see what sort of difference that makes to the weight loss (if any, but I expect it would make some difference).

So that's it for me. Feeling fine, not hungry, just a little bored of not eating now I think!

Will update you again tomorrow.

JC
    That's great! You are soooooo close!

I never weigh myself, but I can tell when my clothes get loose.

The other day I was running an errand and realized my jeans were feeling baggy. That's nice for comfort, but not for looks!
    I found some smaller jeans to put on that weren't so loose.

I'm going to fast again next month.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2018), Flyswim (28th February 2018), jc71 (28th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Great Britain Avalon Member Flyswim's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm on Day 10 of my Water Fast and feeling good. No more yellow bowel monsters (Thanks HumanBean) or backache or headaches. My mental clarity is astounding and my lessons (I'm a 1:1 Tutor) have moved up a gear (and I didn't even know I was down a gear!). My energy level is great and, despite the snow in London, I walk for 30/45 mins a day. I live near the river and I am noticing more vibrancy to the colours and sounds around me. Yesterday, I went shopping in a big Tescos near me and had little interest in the food (or smells) and just brought my loo rolls and ground coffee as though on a mission. I got the bus home and a lady was sat opposite me eating Sushi and I felt no pangs of hunger! I have no appetite at all. I have lost weight but am not weighing myself, as my objective is to cleanse and improve my health. That said, it is always good to lose some of the love handles I don't feel like stopping yet; I will continue on a day to day basis and keep you updated. I think jc71 said it well - we have a movement going on Thank you all for your continued support and information. Onwards!
    Last edited by Flyswim; 28th February 2018 at 15:20.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flyswim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2018), Blacklight43 (28th February 2018), Humanbean (28th February 2018), jc71 (1st March 2018), Michelle Marie (28th February 2018), Peace in Oz (10th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Flyswim (here)
    Well, I'm on Day 10 of my Water Fast and feeling good. No more yellow bowel monsters (Thanks HumanBean) or backache or headaches. My mental clarity is astounding and my lessons (I'm a 1:1 Tutor) have moved up a gear (and I didn't even know I was down a gear!). My energy level is great and, despite the snow in London, I walk for 30/45 mins a day. I live near the river and I am noticing more vibrancy to the colours and sounds around me. Yesterday, I went shopping in a big Tescos near me and had little interest in the food (or smells) and just brought my loo rolls and ground coffee as though on a mission. I got the bus home and a lady was sat opposite me eating Sushi and I felt no pangs of hunger! I have no appetite at all. I have lost weight but am not weighing myself, as my objective is to cleanse and improve my health. That said, it is always good to lose some of the love handles I don't feel like stopping yet; I will continue on a day to day basis and keep you updated. I think jc71 said it well - we have a movement going on Thank you all for your continued support and information. Onwards!
    That's great, Flyswim!

Maybe I'll try a longer one. Even if I do, I think I'll do frequent fasting for maintenance, because it definitely has positive effects.

I'm eating these days, but taking cod liver oil.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2018), Flyswim (28th February 2018), jc71 (1st March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast