+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The '101' on GeoEngineering: Elana Freeland, a must listen.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Default The '101' on GeoEngineering: Elana Freeland, a must listen.

Author Elana Freeland- Under an Ionized Sky, presents some staggering info with regards to Geoengineering and circuiting our Ionosphere for many reasons and agendas.

Are we becoming an ionized transhuman species , plugged into a laptop? Here she will explain some fundamentals of Ionosphere Circuitry, if you will.

Global Chemtrail Summit High Technology now makes it possible to monitor all of us and change the weather, monitor space junk in orbit for launching satellites and undreamed of control of our environment. A multimedia presentation. The following quote is from the writeup on her book.... Chemtrails Haarp & The Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth
    We are entering a Space Age, but not the kind President Kennedy originally envisioned. This Space Age is replacing resource wars and redefines planet earth as a "battlespace" in accordance with the military doctrine of "Full-Spectrum Dominance."

This book examines how chemtrails and ionospheric heaters like the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) in Alaska service a full-spectrum dominance. This "Revolution in Military Affairs" needs an atmospheric medium to assure wireless access to the bodies and brains of anyone on Earth—from heat-seeking missiles to a form of mind control.

How sinister are these technologies? Are we being prepared for a "global village" lockdown? The recent release of NSA records have reminded Americans that "eyes in the sky" are tracking us as supercomputers record the phone calls, e-mails, internet posts, and even the brain frequencies of millions.

Elana M. Freeland's startling book sifts through the confusion surrounding chemtrails-versus-contrails and how extreme weather is being "geo-engineered" to enrich disaster capitalists and intimidate nations.

A deconstruction of Bernard J. Eastlund's HAARP patent points to other covert agendas, such as a global Smart Grid infrastructure that enables access to every body and brain on Earth, a "Transhumanist" future that erases lines between human and machine, and Nanobiological hybrids armed with microprocessers that infest and harm human bodies.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 28th December 2017 at 17:19.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Axman (28th December 2017), Bill Ryan (28th December 2017), Billy (28th December 2017), Blacklight43 (29th December 2017), bluestflame (28th December 2017), Cardillac (29th December 2017), ceetee9 (28th December 2017), Cidersomerset (28th December 2017), cursichella1 (29th December 2017), dynamo (28th December 2017), enigma3 (28th December 2017), Ewan (29th December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (29th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Hervé (28th December 2017), justntime2learn (30th December 2017), Matt P (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), RunningDeer (28th December 2017), toppy (29th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The '101' on GeoEngineering: Elana Freeland, a must listen.

Thanks for that thread insertion of Elana Freeland mods.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2017), Billy (28th December 2017), bluestflame (28th December 2017), dynamo (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Bumping this must watch video. Thank you WhiteFeather.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2017), bluestflame (28th December 2017), dynamo (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Hervé (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), RunningDeer (28th December 2017), WhiteFeather (29th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Regarding nano particles, check this post: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

dynamo (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), RunningDeer (28th December 2017), WhiteFeather (29th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Nice to see you around WhiteFeather.

Elana Freeland's newest book is due out February 13, 2018.

Under an Ionized Sky: From Chemtrails to Space Fence Lockdown
    "It is difficult to believe that our planet has been weaponized before our very eyes, but that is exactly what has happened. First, we were seduced by the convenience of a wireless world; then, atmospheric weather experimentation in the guise of carbons “climate change” converted the air we breathe into an antenna. Now, the geo-engineering we’ve been subjected to for two decades is being normalized as the “Star Wars” Space Fence rises around and within us. Is this the Space Age we were promised?"
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd March 2018 at 16:54.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Hervé (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), WhiteFeather (29th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

As for the military(ies) crazy ideas and undertakings:
    "Between August and September of 1958, the US Navy exploded three fission type nuclear bombs 480 km above the South Atlantic Ocean, in the part of the lower Van Allen Belt closest to the earth's surface. In addition, two hydrogen bombs were detonated 160 km over Johnston Island in the Pacific. The military called this "the biggest scientific experiment ever undertaken." It was designed by the US Department of Defense and the US Atomic Energy Commission, under the code name Project Argus. The purpose appears to be to assess the impact of high altitude nuclear explosions on radio transmission and radar operations because of the electromagnetic pulse (EMP), and to increase understanding of the geomagnetic field and the behavior of the charged particles in it. This gigantic experiment created new (inner) magnetic radiation belts encompassing almost the whole earth, and injected sufficient electrons and other energetic particles into the ionosphere to cause world wide effects. The electrons traveled back and forth along magnetic force lines, causing an artificial "aurora" when striking the atmosphere near the North Pole. This was reported only much later, on August 13-20th of 1961 in Keesings Historisch Archief (K.H.A.). The report said that the US Military planned to create a "telecommunications shield in the ionosphere at 3,000 km height, by bringing into orbit 350,000 million copper needles, each 2-4 cm long [total weight 16 kg], forming a belt 10 km thick and 40 km wide, the needles spaced about 100 m apart." This was designed to replace the ionosphere "because telecommunications are impaired by magnetic storms and solar flares." The US planned to add to the number of copper needles if the experiment proved to be successful. This plan was strongly opposed by the International Union of Astronomers."

Then:
    On July 9th, 1962, the US began a further series of experiments with the ionosphere. From their description: "one kiloton device, at a height of 60 km and one megaton and one multi-megaton, at several hundred kilometers height". (K.H.A., 29 June 1962).
    These tests seriously disturbed the lower Van Allen Belt, substantially altering its shape and intensity. "In this experiment the inner Van Allen Belt will be practically destroyed for a period of time; particles from the Belt will be transported to the atmosphere. It is anticipated that the earth's magnetic field will be disturbed over long distances for several hours, preventing radio communication. The explosion in the inner radiation belt will create an artificial dome of polar light that will be visible from Los Angeles". (K.H.A. 11 May 1962).

This was the experiment which called forth the strong protest of the Queen's Astronomer, Sir Martin Ryle in the UK. On the 19th of July... NASA announced that as a consequence of the high altitude nuclear test of July 9th, a new radiation belt had been formed, stretching from a height of about 400 km to 1600 km; it can be seen as a temporary extension of the lower Van Allen Belt" (K.H.A. 5 August 1962).

"... Starfish made a much wider belt [than Project Argus] that extends from low altitude out past L=3 [i.e. three earth radiuses or about 13,000 km above the surface of the earth]."Later in 1962, the USSR undertook similar planetary experiments, creating three new radiation belts between 7,000 and 13,000 km above the earth. According to the Encyclopedia, the electron fluxes in the lower Van Allen Belt have changed markedly since the 1962 high-altitude nuclear explosions by the US and USSR, never returning to their former state. According to American scientists, it could take many hundreds of years for the Van Allen Belts to destabilize at their normal levels."
    These are the same guys who have a budget hole of over $6 TRILLIONS that's unaccounted for...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

cursichella1 (29th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (29th December 2017), RunningDeer (28th December 2017), WhiteFeather (29th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (29th December 2017), RunningDeer (28th December 2017), sandy (29th December 2017), WhiteFeather (29th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Nice to see you around WhiteFeather.

Elana Freeland's newest book is due out February 13, 2018.

Under an Ionized Sky: From Chemtrails to Space Fence Lockdown
    "It is difficult to believe that our planet has been weaponized before our very eyes, but that is exactly what has happened. First, we were seduced by the convenience of a wireless world; then, atmospheric weather experimentation in the guise of carbons “climate change” converted the air we breathe into an antenna. Now, the geo-engineering we’ve been subjected to for two decades is being normalized as the “Star Wars” Space Fence rises around and within us. Is this the Space Age we were promised?"
    Thank you Paula, and likewise. I have been hidden away for a lil while in my cocoon, and starting to resurface. Lol... Appreciate the elaboration. Looks like a good book.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 29th December 2017 at 03:19.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017), RunningDeer (29th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

If you have listened to the video, Elana explains that Haarp isn't ended.... Its just rebuilding its technology.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Bumping this must watch video. Thank you WhiteFeather.
    Your very welcome Billy, and the Avalon family.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017), RunningDeer (29th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@WhiteFeather

tremendous interview- many thanks for posting!

I found it extremely interresting that EISCAT 3D is located in...

Norway-

supposedly the Norwegians "voted" (as if the vote counts) not to be a part of the European Union- I've always felt that Norway has been set aside for some 'special purposes' (if my info is correct the "Doomsday Seed Vault" located on the Svalbard archipelago is under Norwegian jurisdiction- but please correct me if I'm wrong) and who knows for what else?

just like the supposedly 'neutral' mega-banks country of Switzerland (also "voted" not to become a member of the EU) is where all of the laundered money funds go through their last washings (throw the Swiss principality Liechtenstein in there, too- probably an even bigger player than Switzerland itself)-

but where in CERN located? (deep breath): Switzerland-

I've always believed all of the mega financial money-laundering transactions as well as 'sinister forces' have their basis/controll systems not in the largest land-massed countries but it the tiniest political areas (we might want to consider Luxembourg as well)- where is the very dubious Bank of International Settlements located?- a clue: country name begins with 'S'-

please be well WhiteFeather and all readers-

Larry

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Regarding nano particles, check this post: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions
    Herve...you literally made my day yesterday! Thank you from my !

I followed this link, read the information, watched some of Lookoutfa Charlie's videos, and went to the store and bought the recommended supplements. Then I began taking the supplements.

Eye Scans, Smart Skin, and Morgellans

Sometimes, you are just collecting puzzle pieces, then all of a sudden, you get an aha! Moment. You put 2 and 2 together. That's what happened to me.

I do want to mention another piece of the puzzle here. Over Christmas I was pet-sitting and did not have the Internet (except for brief periods when I left my forest sanctuary) much. I had downloaded some pdf files from the Avalon library. One of Sue Arrigo's articles also hit home for me.

I will find the link and insert it here: "Case 26: Your Sickness and Genocide Planned.."
    http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/...0the%20USA.pdf

In it she was talking about "them" getting us dependent on pharmaceuticals. Particularly, she mentioned thyroid medicine. That was the last thing I ever took before I quit doctors and pharmaceuticals nearly ten years ago. My intuition informed me to do this. I found exercises (5 rites), detoxified iodine, and diet to take their place.

I wanted to highlight this information because I have spoken to others who avoid pharmaceuticals, but they "only" take thyroid medicine. I had not taken potassium with Iodine before, but I just got some yesterday. I'm going to recommend this article and this supplement to others based on my new level of awareness.

Again, I thank you! And to all of the contributions to all on this forum who are raising awareness and enhancing the experience of others.

Targeted!?! I never thought of myself as being a targeted individual. But now, I realize we are all targeted. Without going into details, I know that my blood type is also being targeted. Part of the 2 and 2 puzzle pieces that coalesced. Charlie covers the solutions for all of this.

And, WhiteFeather, thank you for sharing this video from Elana Freeman. I love her! She is such a Truth Warrior. We had her come and speak here in our community at our local gatherings to raise community awareness around chemtrails.

Nick Begich also graced us with his awareness-raising presence. "Angels Don't Play this H.A.A.R.P"
    http://avalonlibrary.net/Collection_...k%20Begich.pdf

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 29th December 2017 at 19:09.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th December 2017), Hervé (29th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st December 2017), Valerie Villars (1st January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Earth Rings & Space Fence Control Grid w/ Elana Freeland
    Author, Researcher & Activist, Elana Freeland, joins the program to discuss her extensive research and her latest book, "Under an Ionized Sky". She explains the Rings that have been developing around Earth and how Lockheed Martin's Space Fence is being developed into a complete World Wide Control Grid.

You can see more of Elana Freeland and purchase her book at ElanaFreeland.com
    Sarah Westall
    Published on Jun 30, 2018

UPDATE: Part 2

Earth Rings & Space Fence Control Grid w/ Elana Freeland - Part 2

Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2018 at 00:56.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (1st July 2018), BMJ (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2018), Michelle Marie (30th June 2018), mountain_jim (2nd July 2018), Noelle (1st July 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Author, Researcher & Activist, Elana Freeland, joins the program to discuss her extensive research and her latest book, "Under an Ionized Sky".
    The book is here:

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (1st July 2018), BMJ (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018), mountain_jim (2nd July 2018), Noelle (1st July 2018), onawah (16th October 2022), RunningDeer (1st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st July 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Debra Gets Red Pilled - 155 - Geoengineering, 5G, and the Transhumanist Agenda w/ Elana Freeland
    1 hour 37 minutes Posted Oct 13, 2022

The interview starts at 21 minutes

SHOW NOTES

Elana Freeland is an amazing researcher and author who has been awake to the nefarious elite agenda for longer than most of us have been alive. Elana began by researching the JFK assassination and the MK Ultra mind control experiments of the 1960's counterculture. Since then she has concentrated on chemtrails, targeted individuals, geoengineering, and the ultimate goal of the ruling elite, transhumanism. Elana explains the history of these operations and draws parallels to much of what's happening in our modern technocratic pre-dystopian world. There's no doubt about it, this is a spriritual battle. Support Elana Freelandwww.elanafreeland.comElana's Books
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (14th October 2022), onawah (14th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Elana Freeland is also saying now that COVID is NOT a virus (in the post above "Debra gets Red-Pilled"), it's laboratory made gene-editing to further the transhumanist agenda.
    Bill, do you concur on that now?
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Author, Researcher & Activist, Elana Freeland, joins the program to discuss her extensive research and her latest book, "Under an Ionized Sky".
    The book is here:
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gini (16th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread