+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst 1 16 26 31 LastLast

Thread: Current Wikileaks and Assange News & Releases

1. Link to Post #501
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,835 times in 1,690 posts

Default Re: Julian Assange arrested after Ecuador tears up asylum deal

The UK Home Secretary Priti Patel has approved the extradition of Julian Essange to the United States. In 2010-2011 the Wikileaks founder published thousands of classified documents and is wanted on eighteen criminal charges.

BBC
    Quote Mr Assange has 14 days to appeal over the decision, the Home Office said.

It said the courts found extradition would not be "incompatible with his human rights" and that while in the US "he will be treated appropriately".

Mr Assange is wanted by the American authorities over documents leaked in 2010 and 2011, which the US says broke the law and endangered lives.

The Wikileaks documents related to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

The Australian is being held at Belmarsh prison in London after mounting a lengthy battle to avoid being extradited.

Extradition allows one country to ask another to hand over a suspect to face trial.

Responding to the home secretary's order, Wikileaks confirmed it would appeal against her decision.

Mr Assange's wife, Stella, said her husband had done "nothing wrong" and "he has committed no crime".

"He is a journalist and a publisher, and he is being punished for doing his job," she said.

In a press conference outside the British Embassy in New York, his brother Gabriel Shipton said they would take his appeal to the European Court of Human Rights if not successful in the UK's High Court.

Media company Wikileaks is a whistle-blowing platform that publishes classified material provided by anonymous sources.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th June 2022), avid (17th June 2022), Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), Harmony (18th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th June 2022), Kryztian (18th June 2022), Maybee (17th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th June 2022), Mike (17th June 2022), mountain_jim (17th June 2022), pounamuknight (18th June 2022), Vicus (18th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #502
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th June 2022), Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), Harmony (18th June 2022), Inversion (17th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th June 2022), Mike (17th June 2022), pounamuknight (18th June 2022), Vicus (18th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #503
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Filmed this early evening in London.
    https://youtu.be/_NpMZ7zEZ0g

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th June 2022), avid (18th June 2022), Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), Blacklight43 (18th June 2022), East Sun (17th June 2022), Ewan (18th March 2023), Harmony (18th June 2022), Inversion (17th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th June 2022), Mari (18th March 2023), Michel Leclerc (17th June 2022), onawah (18th June 2022), pounamuknight (18th June 2022), Vicus (18th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #504
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Current Wikileaks and Assange News & Releases

Julian Assange Extradition DENOUNCED By MTG, Ilhan Omar; Other Squad Members SILENT
    8,519 views Jun 20, 2022
    The Hill
    1.56M subscribers

"An image of Julian Assange is projected onto a building in Leake Street in central London on Sunday, April 10, 2022, to mark three years since his arrest and detention in Belmarsh prison while the United States continues with legal moves to extradite him. Assange, 50, has been held in the high security prison in southeast London since 2019 on a series of charges related to WikiLeaks’ publication of a huge trove of classified documents more than a decade ago. "

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th June 2022), Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), Blacklight43 (21st June 2022), ClearWater (25th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2022), Ewan (21st June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Kryztian (20th June 2022), mountain_jim (21st June 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #505
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 times in 420 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	289768568_2404080736401189_1173879995135583449_n.jpeg
Views:	21
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	49197

from the Australian cartoonist and social commentator Leunig.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

avid (25th June 2022), Bill Ryan (25th June 2022), Chip (25th June 2022), ClearWater (25th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2022), DNA (28th August 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th April 2023), onawah (26th June 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #506
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Film About Julian Assange--Craig Murray
    Consortium News
    July 11, 2022
    https://consortiumnews.com/2022/07/1...gsO4VjR3NmXVWI

"Away from the Tory Babel over who will be the top “world-leading” sociopath, I just spent two evenings in the company of decent people. John and Gabriel Shipton, Julian’s father and brother, were in Glasgow and Edinburgh for the screening of Ithaka, the documentary that follows the fight by Julian Assange’s family to have him freed. I was moderating the Q & A.

The odd pub may also have been visited.

Ithaka is heart-rending, and it has an important message in rehumanizing Julian after over a decade of concerted (I use that word advisedly) propaganda aimed at dehumanizing him.

[Related: WATCH: CN Live! — ‘The Assange Family Struggle’]

The sheer baseness of the extraordinary lies told by the mainstream media about his personal hygiene — leaving toilets unflushed and even smearing Embassy walls with excrement — is something straight out of Joseph Goebbels’ playbook.

The cold calculation behind Assange’s treatment in his last months in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, when he was denied access to wash and shave, in order to produce the apparent monster for the photos of his arrest, is a true example of evil unfolding.

Two days before his expulsion I telephoned the embassy and spoke to the first secretary (a call I recorded). I explained that if, as we understood, Julian were no longer welcome, they only had to say so and he would leave voluntarily to the police station. Instead, we had that calculated piece of theater.

Presentation aside, it also enabled them to retain all of Julian’s possessions, including all his legal papers covered by client-attorney privilege relating to his defence.

As we heard in the extradition hearing, all of those papers were taken to Quito and then given to the C.I.A. This was admitted by counsel for the U.S. government who claimed that “Chinese walls” — a direct quote — within the U.S. government prevented the C.I.A. from passing any of that information to the Justice Department, which is running the case.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. But the fact is that it is the U.S. government that is applying for extradition and the U.S. government has stolen the legal papers of the other party in the case. In any other case this would lead to the case being kicked out immediately.

If you add that together with the fact that the extradition treaty specifically bars political extradition, that the U.S. government’s key witness is a convicted fraudster and pedophile who was paid for his evidence (which he has since denounced), and that no journalist in the U.S. has ever been charged with espionage before, you begin to start to understand the depth of state depravity that has kept Julian in the U.K.’s strongest security prison for four birthdays.

Pompeo Calls on Patel

I found this curious. Mike Pompeo, former U.S. secretary of state, who oversaw the plot to kidnap or potentially assassinate Julian in the Ecuadorian embassy, called on U.K. Home Secretary Priti Patel on June 30, just after she signed Julian’s extradition order and also just after Pompeo had been summoned by a Spanish court to give evidence on the plot.

Quote Tweet
    See new Tweets
    Conversation
    Priti Patel
    @pritipatel
    Delighted to host my friend, former US Secretary of State
    @MikePompeo
    at the
    @UKHomeOffice

. Our nations stand shoulder to shoulder to uphold and respect our shared values and right now that could not be clearer than in our steadfast support for Ukraine against Putin’s aggression.
    10:19 AM · Jun 30, 2022·Twitter Web App
    Retweets
    Quote Tweets
    That photo is more unusual than might be immediately realized. With a Democrat in the White House, it is extremely rare for a senior British cabinet minister, acting in an official capacity, openly to flaunt friendship with senior Republicans from the defeated administration and to hold official meetings with them.

Pompeo is now a private citizen. He could quite naturally be meeting Patel as a friend in her home — but officially, at the Home Office? This is really not done, or if exceptionally needed, it is done quietly.

What did they discuss in the Home Office?

Here is something else downright peculiar. According to The Wall Street Journal, Priti Patel asked the U.S. government to give her public congratulations for agreeing the extradition of Julian Assange:

“After Ms. Patel’s ruling on June 17, for example, a U.K. official asked the U.S. Embassy in London if officials there or at the Justice Department could release a statement welcoming Ms. Patel’s ruling, adding that she would appreciate such a show of support, according to people familiar with the request.”

The Justice Department declined to issue such a statement.

There is a very strange smell surrounding this extradition.

The film Ithaka is not a dissection of the legal issues, nor an in-depth recounting of the Assange case. It rather focuses on the devastating effect of his cruel imprisonment on his family, both his wife and children, and on his father John Shipton.

[Related: WATCH: CN Covers Assange Movie Premiere in Sydney]

John’s personal crusade to save his son is the main focus. The insight into the fundamentals of the case — that the man who did most to expose war crimes is the man locked up and tortured, not the people who committed the war crimes — mostly come from interviews with Professor Nils Melzer, then U.N. special rapporteur on torture.

Do go see the film — which has had excellent reviews from mainstream film critics. Chairing the Q&A sessions afterwards I have been struck by the number of tear-stained eyes when the lights go up and the audience mood shifts from sorrow to anger fairly quickly. It is a remarkable film.

Let me give my own insights. As a technical bit of film-making, it is edited down from what must have been thousands of hours of footage. During the various stages of extradition hearings, I was personally miked up every single day for the film for a total of over five weeks. Tens of hours of conversation between John and myself were recorded, not one second of which made it into the film.

That is absolutely not a complaint, you see more than enough of me. It is merely an illustration of the remarkable editing down on this film. Over a thousand hours were left on the cutting room floor to get down to just two in the film.

That of course gives the director, Ben Lawrence, and his editor massive ability to shape the narrative by selection. Ben has chosen to illustrate the bleakness of Julian’s isolation by emphasising the loneliness of John and Stella’s quest. I am sure that is artistically valid and it presents a real truth – nobody can truly share the despair of the family, and in the long dark night of the soul they are alone.

But I do wish to assure you that the families are surrounded and supported by a group of really loving and caring people, very much more involved than I am. They are not foregrounded in the film for reasons of narrative selection, but they exist and they know they have the eternal gratitude of Julian and his whole family and many of the rest of us.

I would further add that John Shipton’s eclectic mind and deeply philosophical nature are brought out wonderfully, but his immense charm and also his great pleasure in social company perhaps do not come across on the screen. Ben has focused on the more angular bits of John’s nature.

None of that in any way detracts from the experience of a superb film by Ben Lawrence, produced by Julian’s quieter but very talented brother Gabriel. Undoubtedly the public perception has already been turning in Julian’s favour. Don’t just go see the film: take somebody who might have their eyes opened to the truth.

Craig Murray is an author, broadcaster and human rights activist. He was British ambassador to Uzbekistan from August 2002 to October 2004 and rector of the University of Dundee from 2007 to 2010. His coverage is entirely dependent on reader support. Subscriptions to keep this blog going are gratefully received.

This article is from CraigMurray.org.uk."
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (12th July 2022), Bill Ryan (12th July 2022), ClearWater (12th July 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Flowerpunkchip (30th January 2023), Harmony (28th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th April 2023), Tintin (12th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #507
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike Pompeo & CIA Sued for Spying on Americans Who Visited Julian Assange in Embassy in U.K.
    330,010 views Aug 16, 2022
    Democracy Now!
    1.11M subscribers

"Lawyers and journalists sued the CIA and former CIA Director Mike Pompeo Monday for spying on them while they met Julian Assange when he was living in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where he had political asylum.
    The lawsuit is being filed as Britain prepares to extradite the WikiLeaks founder to the United States, where he faces up to 175 years in prison for violating the Espionage Act by publishing classified documents exposing U.S. war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    We speak with the lead attorney in the case, Richard Roth, who details how a private security company stationed at the London Embassy unknowingly sent images from Assange's visitors' cellphones and laptops as well as streamed video from inside meetings to American intelligence.
    He says the offenses breach a range of client privileges and could sway a U.S. judge to dismiss the case if Assange is successfully extradited. "

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2022), ClearWater (27th August 2022), DNA (28th August 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Flowerpunkchip (30th January 2023), Harmony (28th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th April 2023), Tintin (27th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #508
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Russian Dossier and Daniel J. Jones

From the upcoming documentary Enjoy The Show. Tore Says requested this clip go public today as the work of the John Durham investigation continues to reveal crimes and even treason against President Donald Trump.

TRANSCRIPT

As per the phony Russia Dossier, why is no one talking about Adam Walton? His texts revealed how Hollywood was right in the middle of it.

This lawyer has the point-of-contact between Congress Hollywood and Christopher Steele. In fact, another movie produced about that point-of-contact in Congress, who also had a foundation/company funding it, Daniel J Jones.

Daniel J Jones is Dianne Feinstein’s staffer and the man who drafted the CIA torture documents.

From a text message conversation between the United States senator from Virginia, Mark Warner and Hollywood lawyer, Adam Waldman:

February 16, 2017 at 10 49 PM, Senator Mark says, “Have had important call about your message. Will have to answer tomorrow.”

Adam responds eight minutes later, “Thank you. Standing by. Just want to underscore my opinion and the reason I got involved. This guy is going to do something catastrophic for the Dems, Obama, CIA and National Security. I hope someone will consider getting him to the US to ameliorate the damage.”

Who are they talking about?

Two months later, on April 10, 2017 Adam Waldman sends a text to Senator Warner:

“Hi. Steele would like to get a bipartisan letter from the committee; Assange. I convinced him to make serious and important concessions and I am discussing those with DOJ; Deripaska willing to testify to Congress but interested in state of play with Manafort. I will be with him next Tuesday for a week. I’m bringing Ben Stiller for the day of Hill and Administration meetings on Refugee issues in May. Would you like me to bring him by your office?”

Senator Mark Warner responds: “Sure.”

In other words, these texts were talking about how damaging Assange was to the Democrats, to Obama and to the CIA and how it was very important that they bring him to the United States. And for some reason, Christopher Steele was in the middle of all of it.

Lawyer, Adam Waldman replies over four hours later:

“Mark, call me anytime you want to discuss the above. Three, I am glad to communicate or try to accomplish whatever you want to do.”

Eight days later, on April 18 2017, Senator Warner replies:

“Been off the grid for a few days. Need to catch up with you this week on phone.”

This is treason. Treason against the People of the United States. Not only that, the film Actors Guild, Ben Stiller, an Envoy to the UN involved in Steele discussions with people on the Hill.

Well, in one of the episodes in this docuseries, you’ll find out exactly what went on with Assange.

So for all of you out there advocating for Assange not come to the US and not be freed, as you understood from that text, it’s Obama, the CIA and the Democrats that have the problem with Assange, not the People.

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), gini (9th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th April 2023), onawah (22nd September 2022)

17. Link to Post #509
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CIA Being SUED Over Assange Spying, Minneapolis Nurses Strike Enters Week 7
    1,133 views 9/25/22
    Status Coup News
    128K subscribers

"Jordan Chariton (@JordanChariton on Twitter) goes over the News that the CIA is now being SUED for surveilling people, and Snowden becoming a Russian citizen.

Following that, will be an interview Kim Brown did with Alexis Petrakis, a Nurse about the ongoing Worker movement. Then an interview Jordan did with a retired Railroad Worker, Mark Burrows."

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1520001
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th September 2022), Bill Ryan (5th October 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), gini (9th October 2022), Harmony (6th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th October 2022), Kryztian (27th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th April 2023), mountain_jim (27th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #510
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

A plea to the people for Jullian Assange, from George Galloway

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2022), Dennis Leahy (6th October 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), gini (9th October 2022), Gwin Ru (9th October 2022), Harmony (6th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th April 2023), onawah (9th October 2022), Tintin (6th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #511
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Scott Ritter speaks out for Julian Assange in the USA.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

avid (9th October 2022), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Flowerpunkchip (30th January 2023), gini (9th October 2022), Gwin Ru (9th October 2022), Harmony (10th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th October 2022), Kryztian (10th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (5th April 2023), onawah (9th October 2022), Tintin (13th February 2023), Vicus (10th December 2022), Yoda (9th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #512
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Julian Assange’s supporters form human chain around UK Parliament
    18,278 views Streamed live on Oct 8, 2022
    Zabby
    28.7K subscribers

"Live from London on Saturday, October 8, as Julian Assange's supporters form a human chain around the UK Parliament, demanding the Wikileaks founder’s freedom. His wife Stella is expected to be among the protesters. The Don’t Extradite Assange campaign announced that they would need 5,000 people to form the chain, stretching in front of the Houses of Parliament, over Westminster Bridge, along the bank of the Thames and back over Lambeth Bridge. Assange is wanted by United States authorities on 18 charges, including espionage, over the publication of thousands of documents relating to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. He faces a 175-year prison sentence if found guilty. Former home secretary Priti Patel approved his extradition in June, although his lawyers are awaiting the outcome of an appeal in the High Court. Assange has been held in Belmarsh prison since 2019, when police removed him from the Ecuadorian embassy in London following a seven-year standoff. Source - Ruptly"

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (9th October 2022), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Flowerpunkchip (30th January 2023), gini (9th October 2022), Harmony (10th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th October 2022), Vicus (10th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #513
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,307 times in 916 posts

Did Trump Nearly Pardon Julian Assange?-8/10/22-

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

avid (31st October 2022), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Flowerpunkchip (30th January 2023), Harmony (10th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th October 2022), Kryztian (10th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #514
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,466 times in 9,976 posts

Just saw this,

https://twitter.com/bratat22/status/1586923709566111744
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

avid (31st October 2022), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Harmony (27th January 2023), Vicus (10th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #515
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,307 times in 916 posts

Warmongers CONFRONTED By Journalist At National Press Club Event .dec 9, 2022
    During a recent symposium at the National Press Club about the prosecution of Julian Assange, The Grayzone reporter Max Blumenthal asked DC attorney and Assange critic Mark Zaid whether prosecutors should really be depending on testimony from an admitted pedophile and liar like Sigurdur Ingi Thordarson, who has since recanted his allegations, to convict Assange.

Jimmy plays a video of the interaction and then he and Max discuss the weaselly way Zaid attempts to dodge the question and suggests that Assange will get a fair trial in the U.S.----
    Read Max's work at The Grayzone here: http://thegrayzone.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), ClearWater (11th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Harmony (27th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (11th December 2022), onawah (10th December 2022), Pam (12th February 2023), Vicus (10th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #516
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Julian Assange and the war on whistleblowers w/Kevin Gosztola
    The Chris Hedges Report
    The Real News Network
    648K subscribers
    Premiered Jan 20, 2023

"13 years ago WikiLeaks pulled back the curtain on a host of documented US government crimes. This year, Julian Assange is expected to stand trial. His case is emblematic of how far the US government will go to hide the truth.

Kevin Gosztola is the managing editor of Shadowproof, where he writes The Dissenter. He is the author of Truth and Consequences: The U.S. vs. Bradley Manning.

The Real News is an independent, viewer-supported, radical media network. Help us expand our in-depth analysis and coverage from Baltimore to Bangladesh by subscribing and becoming a member today!

Watch The Chris Hedges Report live YouTube premiere on The Real News Network every Friday at 12PM ET: https://therealnews.com/chris-hedges-...

Listen to episode podcasts and find bonus content at The Chris Hedges Report Substack: https://chrishedges.substack.com/ "

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (31st January 2023), Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th January 2023), Ewan (19th March 2023), Flowerpunkchip (30th January 2023), Harmony (27th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #517
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Every time I read Julian Assange's name, or see his likeness, it makes me just about cry. Every time I think about the man that got Assange imprisoned - Donald Trump - I just about vomit. If Trump wins in '24, he will have the opportunity to kill Assange, just like Hillary wanted, but in any case, Trump was the lackey in charge of the globalists agenda to silence Assange and Wikileaks, and if he is chosen again to the Oval Office, he will continue to serve his master's agenda and make sure that Julian Assange remains silenced.

edit, to add:
    It makes no difference who the next US throne-sitter is - whoever is given the US presidency will continue to silence Assange, furthering the globalist agenda. So there, you can clear your conscience, Trump supporters, because any US president is going to follow the Elite Global Controllers' agenda and support the Global Corporate Network that is enmeshed with the US Federal government. But don't continue to fool yourself that the man who got Julian Assange imprisoned and tortured for revealing the truth about the Elite and their financial and war crimes is a good man, anti-globalist, or actually supports citizens or the environment that we all live in.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 30th January 2023 at 20:12.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

avid (31st January 2023), Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), East Sun (12th February 2023), Ewan (19th March 2023), Flowerpunkchip (30th January 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Kryztian (6th February 2023), Matthew (30th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), Pam (12th February 2023), Rizotto (5th April 2023), Satori (12th February 2023), Wind (12th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #518
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

In London yesterday.
    Night Carnival for Assange

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

avid (12th February 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), East Sun (12th February 2023), Ewan (19th March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Pam (12th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #519
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

A combination of RFK Jr and Julian's father has to be a worthy posting in this thread, but I have not listened to more than 5 minutes of this myself.

RFK Jr The Defender Podcast - Julian Assange and WikiLeaks with Julian's Father John Shipton
    30 minutes Posted Mar 17, 2023

SHOW NOTES
    Julian Assange's father, John Shipton, discusses Assange, whistleblowing, and censorship with RFK Jr.

To learn more, watch their documentary film, Ithaka: https://ithaka.movie/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (18th March 2023), fifi (26th June 2023), Harmony (18th March 2023), Kryztian (19th March 2023), Mari (18th March 2023), onawah (20th March 2023), pounamuknight (19th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #520
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    A combination of RFK Jr and Julian's father has to be a worthy posting in this thread, but I have not listened to more than 5 minutes of this myself.

RFK Jr The Defender Podcast - Julian Assange and WikiLeaks with Julian's Father John Shipton
    30 minutes Posted Mar 17, 2023

SHOW NOTES
    Julian Assange's father, John Shipton, discusses Assange, whistleblowing, and censorship with RFK Jr.

To learn more, watch their documentary film, Ithaka: https://ithaka.movie/
    Just listened to the whole thing. It was worth it.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th March 2023), fifi (26th June 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Kryztian (19th March 2023), Mari (18th March 2023), onawah (20th March 2023), pounamuknight (19th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst 1 16 26 31 LastLast