+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hillary Clinton will be the Deep State Candidate for 2020?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Hillary Clinton will be the Deep State Candidate for 2020?

It appears from what I have witnessed that Hillary Clinton will be the candidate the shadow government will try to put in the democratic nominee to taint the whole process in 2020. I think they like the idea of tainting the first woman President of the United States of America. The CIA is deeply embedded into Hillary's mind and I feel they will be psyop'ing full steam ahead for Hillary to be elected in 2020.

I also hear murmurs of Trump being impeached once he finally gets a good briefing of the world situation, which a true briefing would drastically change how he operates and the shadow government would have to move with swift force. I feel Trump has a sense of justice, while Hillary is into undermining the whole process.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th January 2018), Cardillac (5th January 2018), Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), Daozen (5th January 2018), gaiagirl (6th January 2018), jagman (5th January 2018), justntime2learn (5th January 2018), Kryztian (5th January 2018), Michelle Marie (6th January 2018), Noelle (5th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Hillary Clinton will be the Deep State Candidate for 2020?

IMO Trump is deep state too, though many here would disagree. If Hilary is running, it'll be as a dead horse candidate, so Trump can roll in comfortably. When they pushed her up on stage coughing and spluttering, that was a deliberate signal to voters that she was weak, and could not hold office. 2020-2024 I'm guessing Ivanka will run.

If Trump was a White Hat, he'd be doing something about heart disease, which is the biggest killer in America. Cure that and you save the economy close to a trillion a year. Most of us on Avalon know how to cure heart disease. Why don't Trump or Putin?
    Last edited by Daozen; 5th January 2018 at 08:03.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bruno (8th January 2018), Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2019), FreeURmind (6th January 2018), gaiagirl (6th January 2018), jagman (5th January 2018), Michelle Marie (6th January 2018), selinam (6th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote It appears from what I have witnessed that Hillary Clinton will be
    the candidate the shadow government will try to put in the democratic
    nominee to taint the whole process in 2020.
    Though you can never say never in politics these days a lot depends on
    this years mid terms for Hillary and the Dems. From all the very recent
    info she will be kept at the US expense but in a different type of Big house.
    Though she will plead ill health if the e mail and other charges do eventually
    get to court.

Quote I also hear murmurs of Trump being impeached
    As for Trump being impeached the Dems have been trying that since he
    was inaugurated. Again depending on the mid term will determine wether
    they get enough votes to impeach him or not.....

Trumps presidency is a roller coaster ride and a few things have definitely
    changed again over the past couple of days as the Russia gate con is
    going nowhere the Wolffe book has stirred everything up again....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Daozen (5th January 2018), gaiagirl (6th January 2018), jagman (5th January 2018), justntime2learn (5th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

I highly doubt that Hill will be the Dems first choice! It will be Corey Booker or Kirsten Gilabrand or Elizbeth Warren. The reason is the left loves playing identity politics!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), gaiagirl (6th January 2018), justntime2learn (5th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

I cannot believe they would field such an unpopular person - surely (hopefully) not

Someone I knew had what I think was an implanted dream on the election night. She was assured in the dream that Michelle would run in 2020.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), gaiagirl (6th January 2018), jagman (5th January 2018), justntime2learn (5th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Question: Was Donald Trump the deep state candidate for 2016? Or did some "white hat" coup happen (a la Steve Pieczenik)? It's quite possible that the Deep State said: "Sure, we can work with Trump. We have so much black mail info on him and his cadre's we can easily tie all our strings around him. With his rude mannerisms, crazy tweets and other remarks that totally annoy liberal America, he is a great distraction from our secret agenda that will polarize Americans about issues that really aren't important to the globalist agenda."

Hilary is so obviously allied with the deep state agenda that she really doesn't make a great puppet for Americans to center their consciousness on. Better to trot out the grotesque rebellious gluttonous puppet on to the stage than someone who is so obviously allied with Goldman Sachs and the rest of the Bilderberg cohorts.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 5th January 2018 at 17:58.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2019), gaiagirl (6th January 2018), jagman (5th January 2018), justntime2learn (5th January 2018), Michelle Marie (6th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This is the one that may finally get them fresh
    off the Clinton News network.....

Feds investigating Clinton Foundation

Published on 5 Jan 2018
    Federal authorities are actively investigating allegations of corruption
    related to the Clinton Foundation, the charity of Bill and Hillary Clinton,
    according to a US official briefed on the matter

FBI quizzes Hillary Clinton on emails 2 July 2016 // Hillary Lied Under Oath.....
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1199858
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th January 2018 at 10:14.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

anandacate (5th January 2018), gaiagirl (6th January 2018), jagman (5th January 2018), justntime2learn (5th January 2018), Kryztian (5th January 2018), Michelle Marie (6th January 2018), Nasu (6th January 2018), Noelle (5th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    It appears from what I have witnessed that Hillary Clinton will be the candidate the shadow government will try to put in the democratic nominee to taint the whole process in 2020. I think they like the idea of tainting the first woman President of the United States of America. The CIA is deeply embedded into Hillary's mind and I feel they will be psyop'ing full steam ahead for Hillary to be elected in 2020.

I also hear murmurs of Trump being impeached once he finally gets a good briefing of the world situation, which a true briefing would drastically change how he operates and the shadow government would have to move with swift force. I feel Trump has a sense of justice, while Hillary is into undermining the whole process.
    Sometimes I wonder if it's about fitting the gender/skin, smiley glad hands with hidden agendas helping another or if it even matters what the outcome is when things can so easily be manipulated.

Blessings Omnisence

if not Hillary as the first woman president think of Michelle Obama as the first black woman president...
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), jagman (5th January 2018), Michelle Marie (6th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Hillary is done on the national stage. She will hang on for a while and then fade away. The Dems are grooming Kamala Harris to run in 2020. They have already set her up to meet with the heavyweight Dem donors twice. She was attorney general of California. She has a good chance to become the first woman president.

If you want a hint of what is happening behind the scenes related to Trump and the deep state, read the MegaAnon threads. We don't get many real whistleblowers coming forward and she is genuine. The swamp is in the beginning stages of draining. Trump seems as dumb as a rock, but he is wiley coyote in disguise. It is a long file but well worth the read. A collation of all the MegaAnon posts for 2017. Fascinating stuff.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/texts/MegaAnon.txt

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

angelfire (6th January 2018), Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), Ioneo (6th January 2018), jagman (5th January 2018), justntime2learn (6th January 2018), Kryztian (5th January 2018), Michelle Marie (6th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

if my read sources are correct (and they always stand to correction) that 'Hitlary' Clinton is a very ill person (look at her collapse at the 9/11 memorial service- or was that staged?) and might've already been arrested- but I don't know if this has any validity-

if Hitlery would be a viable candidate for 2020 I think she would've already reared her ugly head; normally people of her ilk just don't hide for awhile in the background; they continue to "hang out" in some way in the limelight-

just my own 25-cent opinion-

Larry

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th January 2018), jagman (6th January 2018), justntime2learn (6th January 2018), Michelle Marie (6th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

If sometime this year, after all that is being uncovered, there is no arrest of a high ranking DNC and/or rogue intel agent, it's over. It will mean that the traitors, self-serving and sociopaths in the various organs of government and industry are the majority and trump et al were simply too late and couldn't overcome them all.

When I was in college there was a saying among activists - "The revolution will not be televised". It was a stupid saying that I don't think anyone really knew what it meant but sounded cool. The more accurate saying should have been, "There will be no revolution and the slow death will be televised every minute."

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Inaiá (6th January 2018), jagman (6th January 2018), justntime2learn (6th January 2018), Satori (5th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Hawaiian lawmaker Tulsi Gabbard has been featured recently in the New York Times, the Washington Post, Vogue, the New Yorker, and Elle in what sure looks like some pre-conditioning from the Controlled Media.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th January 2018), Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), jagman (6th January 2018), Kryztian (22nd March 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Helene West

actually I would tend to agree with you (but I still have hope) - but where does that leave us?- if there have been no arrests (let's hope there have been) and the New World Orderists (Globalists) continue to do their dirty work, slowly enslaving us all, that means that all of us on this website have been posting futile posts and this website in the future will be toast-

so why do we contine to blog here if there is no hope?- I think it's something to consider-

stay well Helene and all readers-

Larry

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), Helene West (6th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Helene West

actually I would tend to agree with you (but I still have hope) - but where does that leave us?- if there have been no arrests (let's hope there have been) and the New World Orderists (Globalists) continue to do their dirty work, slowly enslaving us all, that means that all of us on this website have been posting futile posts and this website in the future will be toast-

so why do we contine to blog here if there is no hope?- I think it's something to consider-

stay well Helene and all readers-

Larry
    Hi Larry

I don't write here for hope. I write for self-expression, sometimes to ask a question or say thanks to someone for info, or sometimes I write for a 'reality check' (lol, not always smart!) on my feelings about some issue.

A popular radio shrink I sometimes listen to says, "hope is not a strategy". I listen as so many folks, particularly females, recount lives and problems where they stayed in situations they should have cut loose years ago. When asked why did they stay they frequently say they had 'hope' things will change. The shrink sometimes has to tell them then that she cannot help them now, it's too late. Then she lays the stark reality on them - "Not all things are fixable". I don't believe we're at that point yet but are going towards it. If hope is a substitute for action then we probably will hit that point sooner than later. Just the fact of creepy technology in the hands of the richest in the world via their intel agents does not allow for us to take forever in prying ourselves away from message boards, forums, writing comments on youtube and twitter. (Note - I'm including myself in this).

As far as speculating which dem female will get the brass ring, what difference does it make? You can put a bag over all their heads and they will spout the formulaic identical things. They will appeal to the narcissism of females, their male supporters who want to get laid so had better espouse support for female candidates ( lol, I wish I was kidding), racists of color for whom little else has importance beyond their nurtured envy and resentment of white males, whites who still feel compelled to prove they're not racist (if michelle runs).... pretty predictable the entire thing...

So I focus on concrete indicators. The indictments and the event of / or lack of, any significant arrests, will tell me all I need to know.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Cardillac (6th January 2018), Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), FreeURmind (6th January 2018), Satori (7th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Helene

"So I focus on concrete indicators"

I try to do the same thing; but so far we don't have much, do we?; we both/all know the MSM isn't the answer; not even most of the alternative media (including this forum) solves the problems-

I guess the only thing we can hope for is a miracle (am not at all religious- I reject all dogmas- but am very spiritual) but I believe in the power of prayer- so let us all hope and pray for the best-

please continue to stay well Helene and all readers-

Larry

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), FreeURmind (6th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

No way. Hillary is toast. She'll either be in prison or in the ground.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2018), enigma3 (6th January 2018), jagman (6th January 2018), KiwiElf (6th January 2018), scott12133 (7th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Hawaiian lawmaker Tulsi Gabbard has been featured recently in the New York Times, the
    Washington Post, Vogue, the New Yorker, and Elle in what sure looks like some pre-conditioning
    from the Controlled Media.
    I like Tulsi from what I've seen of her and she would make a great candidate.
    She is also a maverick and spoke out against the US/CIA arming of Al Qaeda .
    She does not quite say that the US and allies created them on air but thats
    what she means.

Gabbard: Media misses point of CIA program Trump ended

Published on 24 Jul 2017
    Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard on President Trump ending the CIA program
    to arm anti-Assad rebels and liberal media accusing the president of doing Russia's
    bidding #Tucker

===================================================
    ===================================================

The CIA has exploited the drugs trade since the 1950's as a source of revenue for
    black projects etc .....
    Afghan Opium Harvesting Protected by British & American Occupation Forces // 2014 the largest Opium crop in History.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rop-in-History.

Hillary Clinton surrounded by scandals and investigations

Published on 5 Jan 2018
    The Justice Department is investigating Clinton Foundation over
    'pay to play' allegations, which means Hillary Clinton could be
    implicated in at least four different ongoing probes. #Tucker

====================================================
    ====================================================

DOJ, FBI investigates Clinton Foundation alleged pay-to-play politics

Fox Business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_YoRI8cqQ
    Published on 5 Jan 2018
    Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano discusses the Justice
    Department and FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation’s alleged pay-to-
    politics.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th January 2018 at 11:01.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (17th February 2019), jagman (6th January 2018), Kryztian (6th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Ben Shapiro will win the 2020 election with the help of my vote
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

36. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Instead of debating who will be the Deep State candidate for 2020, I suggest an alternative: www.andy2020.net

Andrew Basiago would be the candidate I would vote for every election year he's a candidate if I was a U.S.A citizen.

37. Link to Post #20
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Tulsi Gabbard might be just an idealist but I like her message. And the media hardly mention her. She's a threat.

+ Reply to Thread