Thread: Ancestry websites will find unknown or hybrid DNA soon

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Default Re: Ancestry websites will find unknown or hybrid DNA soon

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    looking for lost bloodlines so they can either monitor or "disappear"
    Bingo! Well done bluestflame.

The Ancestry companies are not looking for 'Alien' DNA, hybrid or otherwise.......... Just what is it that you think 'We', as in the collective, are anyway?

But, it is absolutely, positively, to do with bloodlines and their filaments that meander and weave throughout space and time.

I implore you, do not believe a single word I have written here, I am not asking you to believe me, simply stating what I know to be true. I am suffering a small bout of lazy-itis and do not have the where-with-all or time to dig-out and post what I hold that showed me that this was indeed the true intent of these companies. One book I would start with for anyone wanting to go down this particular rabbit-hole is: The Seven Daughte's of Eve by Bryan Sykes. The rest, as usual, is up to you.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

bluestflame (25th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2022), mojo (25th January 2018), Smell the Roses (27th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    We learned in our family yesterday that the unicorn is Scotland's national animal. While I was going to sleep I was thinking about Scotland, where most of my mother's side comes from (the Stirlings). I had this overwhelming sadness for having left there. It was very bizarre, an emotional experience, not an intellectual one. I've never had that particular kind of feeling before. I would like to go to Scotland one day and explore our roots and the land more thoroughly. It seems like that would be more enlightening than finding out through this DNA service what the exact percentage of my Scottish heritage is. However, I can see why the service is appealing in general if you have this longing within you and want a shortcut type way to explain or understand it. If someone guaranteed anonymity and privacy, I would do it. I wonder how hard it would be to set up a home lab to analyze DNA yourself. It's easy to do a home blood test. I wonder why they can't sell home DNA kits.
    This is what your DNA does.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Merry Mom, in 1994 I lost a fiance very suddenly. He was a commercial diver offshore and was killed. I was devastated.

Well, my Uncle offered me a temporary job as I had to quit school and was waiting tables till that happened. I had the oddest sensation one day when I was working there, they had helped me through the same situation before in the olden days in Scotland.

I have always felt drawn to Scotland and found out my de Lesseps relatives, who were french, actually had at least one ancestor from Scotland back in some crazy century, like the 1500's or so. I had a lot of info about Mary Stuart downloaded through my dna at one point. Sounds crazy, but it's true.

Oh, and I've always had a thing about Unicorns and have a book on them I got back in the 70's.
    This is what your DNA does.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

bluestflame (26th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2022), mojo (25th January 2018), Smell the Roses (26th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Synchronicity, co-incidence?

This very morning, right now, on the biggest breakfast-time tv show in the UK, Good Morning Britain, has a major piece on, ................... drumroll ................. DNA Ancestry kits. The presenter's are, live on air, finding-out their DNA ancestry lines! The pitch is, it is fun, exciting, intriguing, a great thing to do!! Surprise and happy smiles' all round!!

Interestingly (or not, if you know how this DNA filament 'thing' works), one of the presenters has just found-out she has Ashkenazi-Jewish heritage. Fancy that eh!

Just gone to an ad-break, and guess the first advert that's on? No prize for this, sorry.

They still haven't found what they're looking for.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 26th January 2018 at 06:53.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

bluestflame (26th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2022), mojo (16th December 2022), Smell the Roses (27th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Ancestry websites will find unknown or hybrid DNA soon

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    Thanks findingneo; here's the interview i was referring to:
    https://youtu.be/8t9ldQ8UlTM?t=2h28m14s
    A caller brings it up at 02:28:14 (in case the timestamp on the link doesn't work)

• Dr. Roger Krevin Leir died 5 months later after this live broadcast with Art Bell... (March 20, 1935 – March 14, 2014)
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (16th December 2022), Inversion (15th December 2022), Matthew (15th December 2022), mojo (16th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3