Thread: Ancestry websites will find unknown or hybrid DNA soon

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Ancestry websites will find unknown or hybrid DNA soon

Roger Leir, Noprophet.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (9th January 2018), noprophet (9th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Also, to add to the general discussion, not sure an individuals DNA can necessarily show if they are ET. The series "Traveller's" on NETFLIX, shows peoples consciousness from the future, when AI has complete control over each consciousness, sending them back to our present day to change history. They are put into a body as the current consciousness leaves on death, and they take on that persons life, to fulfill missions in the current day. They are essentially though, another person. Anyway, my point being, does it only have to be a change in the dna that identifies a being as being non human? I doubt it. Also, if someone looks human, how much human DNA do they actually need, to be put in the human dovecot?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (9th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

The $$ going into universities for transhumanism research and experimenting is huge and knowledge of genetics is necessary.
    I read the terms and conditions and noted like many others how they mention several times who they don't give your info to, your employer, health insurance cos and 3rd party marketing firms. I would have felt a lot better if they said we don't give your info to your employer, health insurance, 3rd party marketing or the CIA, NSA or any other intelligence agency.
    If someone is abducted for having 'interesting' dna we'll never know will we?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Mike (10th January 2018), mojo (9th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Thanks findingneo; here's the interview i was referring to:
    https://youtu.be/8t9ldQ8UlTM?t=2h28m14s
    A caller brings it up at 02:28:14 (in case the timestamp on the link doesn't work)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th December 2022), mojo (9th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Oh yes Noprophet, when I clicked on that link, at some stage I had listed to that interview but stopped just before the 2.30 mark as that is where I started it again when I went through just now. Up until then Leir had not mentioned the DNA link to it being like an antenna, but as soon as I clicked to continue, that caller came on and made that comment and Leir backed him up on that. Interesting. I wonder if that is connected in some way to when someone intentionally does a CE5 and gets a response? Anyway, I am glad I listened to that very bit that I missed. Thanks.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (9th January 2018), noprophet (9th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Your dna is a tranceiver. I experienced this.

Also, they probably have most everyone's dna anyway, from when you were born, went to the doctor, etc. etc.

What's hilarious is for those they don't have and want, they are getting us to pay for their collection. More money for them.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Mike (10th January 2018), mojo (9th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018), The Moss Trooper (25th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

What do you mean Villival when you say that you experienced this?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (9th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,429 times in 5,646 posts

Lots of good points shared... If the law enforcement called Ancestry DNA website and mentioned we have some DNA evidence with no match can you check your data base for a match? Also we have a court order to reveal the identity if you find a match... They are going to give it up...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Smell the Roses (9th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

The same as when they wanted to track everyone !

Bundle it all up in a nice shiny device called a smart phone that plays candy crush and get the suckers to pay an exorbitant price for it.
    Now more than 95% of the world are "chipped"

DNA tests for Ancestry !! ( mine is traced back to 1100 A.D - the old fashioned way - with records giving names, dates, places and jobs etc - what you going to learn from DNA ?? - "You've got a bit of Irish in you" or "Your great great great grandfather was half red Indian" !!
    It's as obvious as the nose on your face that they "want" something from you more than there letting on.

Once were all DNA'd, chipped and monitored in everything we say and do it will be game, set and match - and then and only then will we understand their full motives !

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

mojo (9th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

@findingneo-I mean my dna woke up and then I started downloading huge amounts of information about my life, symbolism in this world (very holographic), I recapitulated most of my life to understand how I got to the point where it happened, I began to have superhuman understanding of music, literature, medical diagnosis of other people, and all kinds of other stuff. Oh, and I had a superhuman newness to my body. I can't explain any of this scientifically. It just happened.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

findingneo (9th January 2018), mojo (9th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    This article looks relevant to this thread.

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...human-dna.html
    Thank you very much for this link findingneo, very informative. And on the matter of the DNA use or misuse, I do not believe for a second that they would have any remorse on doing what they want even with all their talk of being "respectful" of their rules. Ha, rules, they have none to follow.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

findingneo (9th January 2018), mojo (9th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

I thought about having it done a while back, until I read the "privacy" policy on the ancestry.com website. It basically says that you have no privacy, and they can do whatever they want. They definitely seem to be pushing it now. I can't imagine that a significant percentage of the population has enough interest combined with disposable income to do it at this point. So it could be some kind of trial program.
    There's no time like the present.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

enigma3 (9th January 2018), mojo (9th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

These companies are in the business of collecting DNA. If you submit yours, they "own" your DNA. They then sell it to a third party that then sells it to a 3 letter agency. It's all about a huge data base. The question is - why does big brother want everyone's DNA in the first place? I see a benign front for sinister purposes.
    They'll tell you they will not sell your DNA to this and that company, but who DO they sell it to?
    Also, there are several chemicals now in use that are DNA disrupters. Get exposed to the chemical and watch your DNA change, and not for the better. See Glyphosate.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

findingneo (9th January 2018), mojo (9th January 2018), Smell the Roses (9th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,429 times in 5,646 posts

wow just found this video no surprise we were just talking about it...
    And it doesnt have to be for crimes as mentioned a certain genetic trait might clue them in on special ESP abilities or alien genes...

but wait!!!! look at all the good things they do....lol

did we need a DNA test to tell us we are all related? Maybe Elizabeth Warren really is a Pocahontas? sorry I couldnt resist...
    Last edited by mojo; 9th January 2018 at 19:54.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

findingneo (9th January 2018), FreeURmind (10th January 2018), Hym (9th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Mahala's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought of that also Villival - how they're laughing at us for paying them to give up our DNA.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mahala For This Post:

mojo (10th January 2018), Smell the Roses (12th January 2018), Valerie Villars (10th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

As way back as 2103 American Police have been collecting random samples of DNA from drivers......very weird
    https://www.naturalnews.com/040726_D...ice_state.html

I wonder if I can patent my own so when corporations try to steal my _________insert useful trait________ I can demand royalties.
    Eg. Some Amish have a gene that prevents diaabetes, Excellent gene therapy if corporations can develop it
    As well a peculiar trait in some East Coast Native populations also have some highly interesting mutations

Scary thought Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy Produces MASSIVE gorilla/bodybuilder like muscles in infants. I am convinced these genetics are already being used for super soldiers and to a lesser degree athletes soon enough.
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/rare-conditio...ength-1.243163

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

mojo (10th January 2018), Smell the Roses (12th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

34. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

mojo (10th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I wonder if the myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy research could be used to CURE (or treat) the tragedy of Muscular Dystrophy - https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20375388

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

We learned in our family yesterday that the unicorn is Scotland's national animal. While I was going to sleep I was thinking about Scotland, where most of my mother's side comes from (the Stirlings). I had this overwhelming sadness for having left there. It was very bizarre, an emotional experience, not an intellectual one. I've never had that particular kind of feeling before. I would like to go to Scotland one day and explore our roots and the land more thoroughly. It seems like that would be more enlightening than finding out through this DNA service what the exact percentage of my Scottish heritage is. However, I can see why the service is appealing in general if you have this longing within you and want a shortcut type way to explain or understand it. If someone guaranteed anonymity and privacy, I would do it. I wonder how hard it would be to set up a home lab to analyze DNA yourself. It's easy to do a home blood test. I wonder why they can't sell home DNA kits.
    There's no time like the present.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), mojo (12th January 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Merry Mom, in 1994 I lost a fiance very suddenly. He was a commercial diver offshore and was killed. I was devastated.

Well, my Uncle offered me a temporary job as I had to quit school and was waiting tables till that happened. I had the oddest sensation one day when I was working there, they had helped me through the same situation before in the olden days in Scotland.

I have always felt drawn to Scotland and found out my de Lesseps relatives, who were french, actually had at least one ancestor from Scotland back in some crazy century, like the 1500's or so. I had a lot of info about Mary Stuart downloaded through my dna at one point. Sounds crazy, but it's true.

Oh, and I've always had a thing about Unicorns and have a book on them I got back in the 70's.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Smell the Roses (26th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast