+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man creates portal in his bedroom

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Default Man creates portal in his bedroom

Searched but could not see anything about this, please delete or merge if there is a thread about this that I missed.

I came across these interesting videos and thought they could be useful fodder for our in-house "HOAX" team to pull apart. It purportedly shows a man create a wormhole or portal to Sedona from his bedroom! The next one shows him making so called dark matter in a similar fashion.

Seems crazy. Is it good CGI? A clever trick? Or a portal to Sedona in his bedroom?

This one he makes dark matter.

You be the judge??.....x...... N

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Art (10th January 2018), Bluegreen (9th January 2018), Cidersomerset (9th January 2018), Debra (28th January 2019), findingneo (9th January 2018), Flash (9th January 2018), ghostrider (11th January 2018), guyres (10th January 2018), Matt P (10th January 2018), Mike (9th January 2018), Mike Gorman (10th January 2018), mojo (9th January 2018), O Donna (10th January 2018), petra (15th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Man creates portal in his bedroom

Notice the hoaxers never give names? "The investigative group....", etc. If this were true, we would see complaints online, under these free hearing test videos about tears in the time space continuum, turning up in everyone's living room, study or wherever they had their laptop, while they were doing their hearing tests. What a nightmare that would be for these companies offering free hearing tests. Not to mention such things would have nothing to do with tears in the fabric between dimensions. Nice try on the hoaxers behalf, excellent CGI. Acting was a bit blase in the first video, the panting was a bit better in the second. Perhaps a raising of the voice in tone might have helped be a little more convincing. Have they been watching Secure Teams channel for inspiration I wonder? A stroke for the CGI creators ego though.
    Last edited by findingneo; 9th January 2018 at 21:56.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th January 2018), mojo (9th January 2018), Nasu (9th January 2018), O Donna (10th January 2018), Tintin (10th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Is "LOL" a full & descriptive answer ?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Amenjo (9th January 2018), findingneo (10th January 2018), Mike Gorman (10th January 2018), mojo (10th January 2018), muxfolder (10th January 2018), Nasu (10th January 2018), petra (15th January 2018), Tintin (10th January 2018), Wind (9th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

The first video looks like video trickery of a still image. Having been to Sedona, the "vortex" areas are tourist traps on sunny days, and during the daytime have lots of movement around them. I'm also surprised that he knew the exact location of the "portal's" destination.

Right around 5:52 in the second video (where he allegedly creates dark matter), you can clearly see that the camera jerks a bit while the object disappears, and he then says, "aw gone". The camera jerking just before the object disappears leads me to suspect this is a stage illusion.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

findingneo (10th January 2018), mojo (10th January 2018), Nasu (10th January 2018), O Donna (10th January 2018), Tintin (10th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I just started it part way through second, so did not see that, JFTC's. Lot's of stuff about to distract us from the real goings on. I feel like a cat chasing a ball of wool on a string, you know what it is but you can't help chase it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (11th January 2018), mojo (10th January 2018), Nasu (10th January 2018), O Donna (10th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

If that actually happened I expect that video would be pulled instantly, the account deleted and our mad scientist involuntarily "working" for some black ops lab. Never to seen or heard from again. OR turned into a puddle of smoking goop by not so friendly "aliens" or ultra-terrestrials.

If they'll kill someone for making a revolutionary carburetor..or 50 Doctors for discovering GCmaF ...he would not last long!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Matt P (10th January 2018), Michi (11th January 2018), mojo (10th January 2018), Nasu (10th January 2018), O Donna (10th January 2018), Tintin (10th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

In various power places I've seen what I suppose some might call one type of "portal" that gets created by nature spirits. This is a "doorway" that hangs in the air near the top of a tall tree, and at the edge of if not touching the tree. Each such "portal" (there are usually a few at least) is rectangular with very straight edges, about one meter wide and about a meter-and-a-half tall. I've actually seen some nature spirits (some looking a little like pixies I guess, and some with horns and eyes that were quite diagonal, about forty-five degrees of slope, and some not resembling humans or mammals very much) going through such a doorway and disappearing. Also some coming in through the doorway and into the physical world. I think the doorways are a way of stepping into a slightly higher dimension, but I guess I don't really know for certain.

Over many periods of my life I've had a close association with nature spirits, and so they're somewhat open to sharing aspects of their world with me. Also, they have zero tolerance for any negative emotions or thoughts, so in that sense one needs to know how to behave around them. They love positivity and bliss.

In the mid 1980s I saw a book someone had recently produced that contained large very colorful photos of, among other things, the doorways in some forest. I don't know if there was any kind of special photographic technique used. But the doorways looked exactly like how I see them -- just a little darker than their surroundings, but otherwise real though no doubt made of energy rather than physical matter. I took this as a confirmation that what I see wasn't some kind of fantasy.

The doorways look semi-physical if not quite physical to me, but then I guess I see them in a similar way to how I'll sometimes notice energy fields and actually my psychic sight is picking up something in the etheric or astral but my brain kind of mixes it up with what I'm seeing physically at that location.

I happen to know that these doorways are created by certain senior nature spirits. If someone's bedroom should happen to adjoin a power place, they could potentially create a doorway just outside that person's bedroom, if that person had sufficient affinity with them.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 10th January 2018 at 05:49.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Debra (28th January 2019), Jean-Marie (15th January 2018), Justplain (10th January 2018), LadyRavenHeart (10th January 2018), leavesoftrees (10th January 2018), mojo (10th January 2018), Nasu (10th January 2018), O Donna (10th January 2018), Orph (10th January 2018), Tintin (10th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

It's not even good CGI.... Notice that the lamp and rest of the room do not light up in accordance with the 'portal'...

Come on, guys...

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

god level cgi?

17. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Too lazy to open the fridge? No problem!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Nasu (17th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Special Effects Collection
    (Adobe After Effects)
    (Mar 6, 2012)
    Last edited by turiya; 15th January 2018 at 16:44.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    In various power places I've seen what I suppose some might call one type of "portal" that gets created by nature spirits. This is a "doorway" that hangs in the air near the top of a tall tree, and at the edge of if not touching the tree. Each such "portal" (there are usually a few at least) is rectangular with very straight edges, about one meter wide and about a meter-and-a-half tall. I've actually seen some nature spirits (some looking a little like pixies I guess, and some with horns and eyes that were quite diagonal, about forty-five degrees of slope, and some not resembling humans or mammals very much) going through such a doorway and disappearing. Also some coming in through the doorway and into the physical world. I think the doorways are a way of stepping into a slightly higher dimension, but I guess I don't really know for certain.

Over many periods of my life I've had a close association with nature spirits, and so they're somewhat open to sharing aspects of their world with me. Also, they have zero tolerance for any negative emotions or thoughts, so in that sense one needs to know how to behave around them. They love positivity and bliss.

In the mid 1980s I saw a book someone had recently produced that contained large very colorful photos of, among other things, the doorways in some forest. I don't know if there was any kind of special photographic technique used. But the doorways looked exactly like how I see them -- just a little darker than their surroundings, but otherwise real though no doubt made of energy rather than physical matter. I took this as a confirmation that what I see wasn't some kind of fantasy.

The doorways look semi-physical if not quite physical to me, but then I guess I see them in a similar way to how I'll sometimes notice energy fields and actually my psychic sight is picking up something in the etheric or astral but my brain kind of mixes it up with what I'm seeing physically at that location.

I happen to know that these doorways are created by certain senior nature spirits. If someone's bedroom should happen to adjoin a power place, they could potentially create a doorway just outside that person's bedroom, if that person had sufficient affinity with them.
    Dimensional/holographic, thus angular with straight edges. But fractal in layering.

The same effects are 'seen' when under the spell of ketamine and Salvia Divinorum. Reality breaks down and comes back together in such a fashion, on the in and out of each of those.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Debra (28th January 2019), Jean-Marie (15th January 2018), Nasu (17th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread