Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: THIS is our future!?! Agenda 21

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default THIS is our future!?! Agenda 21

Deborah Tavares --from Sebastopol, CA, just next to Santa Rosa California
    Targeted for exposing and rejecting smart meters, PG& E run by Rothschild's, and Directed Energy Weapons...and LOTS more!

https://www.exopermaculture.com/2017...rn-california/

(Ronnie Kildie murdered for same type of activity.)

Deborah Tavares went into the background for a few years after exposing the plans in 2015
    *****to burn up CaliforniA*****

The Plan to Burn Up California. -- Part 1. -- from 2015

The Plan to Burn up California. -- Part 2. -- from 2015

THEN... It happened!

Northern California FIRES. {October 2017}

Southern California FIRES. {Video Dec 2017}
    https://redpillinfowar.com/2017/12/1...res-in-norcal/

Firefighter plane not deployed.

Other DISASTERS -- purpose destruction using weather warfare and deception.

------Disaster relief also tied to agendas & future control. Please help put the pieces together. Let's understand the entire scope of this situation.-----

She's back! Armed with information and precautionary measures.

********Agenda 21 is now RESILIENCE*****SUPER Important!!!
    ---Jan. 7, 2018---

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th January 2018 at 05:59.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Bo Atkinson (30th April 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), DNA (4th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), gaiagirl (23rd January 2018), Helene West (10th January 2018), justntime2learn (30th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), Lettherebelight (11th January 2018), lisalu (3rd May 2018), meeradas (11th January 2018), Mike (10th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Nasu (10th January 2018), Noelle (10th January 2018), Reinhard (12th March 2018), toppy (10th January 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018), we-R-one (15th March 2018), william r sanford72 (10th January 2018), wnlight (10th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: THIS is our future!?! Agenda 21

Mass MIND Control. -- August 2014

April 2017. "Taxed to Finance Your Own Destruction"

"Deborah and her husband Lou have done more research on the ground in this country than anyone else I know."

I know you can find the local plans in your area by county. Find your county website and download the plans. You may (or may not by now) be surprised.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th January 2018 at 00:07.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), DNA (4th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Helene West (10th January 2018), justntime2learn (30th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), Lettherebelight (11th January 2018), lisalu (3rd May 2018), meeradas (11th January 2018), Mike (10th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Noelle (10th January 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), toppy (10th January 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

MM, You are the bomb! Thank you so much for the outreach you are doing. I work a lot of overtime but I'm going to take a look at my area's meetup.com and see if anything like this is going on in my very blue state. I haven't been to meetup in quite some time. They have of course plenty of Resist! but hardly any real issues.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), DNA (4th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (30th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (10th January 2018), Mike (10th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), toppy (10th January 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    MM, You are the bomb! Thank you so much for the outreach you are doing. I work a lot of overtime but I'm going to take a look at my area's meetup.com and see if anything like this is going on in my very blue state. I haven't been to meetup in quite some time. They have of course plenty of Resist! but hardly any real issues.
    From what Deborah says, and it makes sense, when the masses find out the truth, they are toast.
    Like, French Revolution!
    The truth revolution is leading to that.

The plans have been so comprehensive, so subversive, and so compartmentalized nobody realized the grand scheme of things. The Reality of its current implementation can hardly go unnoticed now.

Thanks!
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th January 2018 at 05:57.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), DNA (4th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), justntime2learn (30th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), toppy (10th January 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

The Santa Rosa fire missed me by 8 miles and I'm well aware of what Deborah said, the obvious DEW's that leveled these houses within obvious boundaries and the FEMA/Agenda 21,30 waiting wagons that were expected to appear and sort of bulldoze their agendas into affected areas in the aftermath. So far that's not happening - despite the very ominous hiring of some former FEMA bigwig to head the official Sonoma rebuild project (forget the official name).

Seems to me that they can't buy only some lots and do their stack and pack thing in the middle of other lots that people are rebuilding what they had before. Seems like it's all or nothing and some owners are selling, some are already rebuilding. I do not know, however, if and/or how many undesirables are doing any of the lot buying, nor what percentage are being sold.

The fires also wiped out the ENTIRE richest neighborhood up in the hills, big houses and lots spaced pretty close. I don't think those tech and winery millionaires are going to be easily pushed around. Makes me wonder exactly why what neighborhoods both here and in the LA area were targeted because it doesn't really seem like anything nefarious is being pushed on anyone yet. Not that our libtard papers would report it either, but everyone knows someone who got hit and word spreads.

So far it's only added up to a very evil target practice and a pretty quiet aftermath.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Bo Atkinson (30th April 2018), DNA (4th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), justntime2learn (30th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (10th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Nasu (10th January 2018), toppy (10th January 2018), Valerie Villars (10th January 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I lived in Sebastopol for a few years. It's a very conscious community. Just because they (the Rothschilds, U.N., et al) have nefarious plans, doesn't mean they will come to fruition.

They won't. Because armed with information avoidance becomes easier.

There are some VERY powerful light warriors in that area. That's who I put my faith in.

I truly sense that the tables are turning. Right now, as I contemplate the energy from the people I experienced in that area, I almost have to laugh at how ludicrous it will be for the arrogant ones to face the light warriors. Deborah Tavares and her husband Lou being two of them.

I have not visited in a long time, but I will. Maybe next summer. We'll see.😃

Please keep us posted on whatever you observe or discover.

Thank you!
    MM

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), lilac (28th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), petra (10th January 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    I almost have to laugh at how ludicrous it will be for the arrogant ones to face the light warriors.
    Almost? ;-)
    Go ahead and laugh - I am

EDIT: Unless it's offensive, if it's offensive to laugh, I take it back.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (10th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018), william r sanford72 (10th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    I almost have to laugh at how ludicrous it will be for the arrogant ones to face the light warriors.
    Almost? ;-)
    Go ahead and laugh - I am
    That's funny! I was just having a laugh with Villival over on another thread!

Lovin the humor today!!

MM

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Deborah Tavares

Jan 2011 after spending 6 hours in jail for protesting smart meters

Deborah Tavares speaks at Oathkeepers meeting -- October 2012
    How they discovered Smart meter "deployment" and the deceptive nature of the implementation.
    PG&E spy enters her group under an assumed name

Imprisonment. Enslavement. Depopulation.

Started with conversation from tenants at their southern CA housing rental...
    Very interesting story.

Informative. We don't want the consequences of remaining n the dark about this issue!!!

ICLEI goes around implementing Agenda 21, now "Resilience" without coming out and saying the are putting measures in place in local governments for private groups of people to take over critical infrastructure. Hence "private-public" partnerships. Flowery names for diabolical purposes that are extremely harmful and unconstitutional.

http://www.iclei.org/activities/agen...able-city.html

Energy dominance final phase about to be implemented UNLESS we interfere.

And we will.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1191359

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th January 2018 at 04:00.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), justntime2learn (30th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Deborah Tavares. -- Jan 12, 2018
    Earthquake, EMP, 5G Attack Plans

-Westnile Virus -- weaponized disease MOSQUITOS
    **Rothschild is in control of all of the utilities across the U.S.
    **Fire victims had bloody noses and were throwing up blood.
    **"Super Fund Site"--they get millions of dollars to clean the area then the money disappears.
    **Fire meetings set up. The "Delphi Technique" was used--people still in shock had to line up-hundreds of people--to speak to one person at a time. This kept people from talking to one another.
    **Publication Headlines: Climate Changed: Global Warming Presents A New Era of Fire Danger"
    **Governor Jerry Brown stated at a press conference: "That's what happens when it's dry and warm. These catastrophic events have happened and they're going to continue to happen."
    **"The NASA War Plan" download it and read it! Www.stopthecrime.net
    **Trojan Horse everything--silent or secret weapons --listen to details at 10:30
    **the use of FRY microwave weapons.
    **everything that is being done is market-driven.
    **Wealth redistribution. Land grabs.
    **"EB5 Global Management LLC" James Whitt, "They've hired the criminals to rebuild Santa Rosa"--a guy previously from FEMA Clinton connections
    **guarantee citizenship and tin jobs, they are moving in and changing the culture. Selling large investments. (Taking over land/property?)
    **CAFR reports--cities and local governments are corporate. They do not work for the people. All have climate plans that buy into Agenda 21.
    **WHO and all Health departments are taking part in these plans.
    **biometric ID to be implanted. Bill & Melinda Gates backing it. Will show that we have been vaccinated. Will track humans from birth to death.
    ** There is NO VOTING. These are political crisis actors who funnel money out through CAFR. (Deborah and her husband went to DC)
    ** There is a global community of targeted individuals.

****Water and foliage interferes with their nefarious technology. Californians were told, "We're in a drought, get rid of your foliage."****

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 14th January 2018 at 06:28.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018), genevieve (19th January 2018), justntime2learn (30th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Latest...Deborah Tavares

Jan 14, 2018

Flu ...Biological a Warfare Attack
    EMERGENCY Broadcast

CDC for Big Pharma to push vaccines
    Flu hospitalizing people especially 65 and up
    Conclusive genocide program by the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds
    NASA War document Silent Weapon Biological Warfare
    "Easily transmitted via aerosol". Overhead spraying
    Tested on humans in Operation Whitecoat
    Executed by U.S. Air Force, DARPA, CIA, FBI, Southern Command, Atlantic Command
    Military personnel coerced to be experimented on -conscientious objectors
    Q fever - vaccines tested
    More vaccines made and approved by the FDA
    Operation Whitecoat ended in 1973 when the draft ended
    *******Congress agreed to allow the Dept of Defense to use biological warfare on the American public without our knowledge or consent.*******
    Vetted by publication Deborah and her husband got while in Washington, DC

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 19th January 2018 at 06:39.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), dynamo (27th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th January 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Tintin (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

BIG BUMP for this thread.....Most important information! Thanks, MM for continuing this!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), KiwiElf (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (28th January 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), pyrangello (29th January 2018), Tintin (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

"The Genocide Treaty"

The U.S. Approved the Genocide Treaty in 1988.
    David Rockefeller: CFR/Bilderberg/Trilateral Commission/Bohemian Grove
    China: 78 million dead-"Successful social experiment"
    Control the Media -***- Keep the public distracted
    1954 Silent Weapons war --warfare of attrition began ///***Rothschilds***///
    "NASA War Plan"
    Agreement California Public Utilities (Rothschilds) to use lasers
    People returned to their homes after CA fires by insurance companies where electronis have been compromised/Insurance companies owned-controlled by Rockefellers-Rothschilds-bankers

*****The whole battle raging is not Right vs. Left; but Right vs. Wrong*****

Using the ideas and documents from www.inpowermovement.com, we can hold individuals responsible and accountable.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 15th February 2018 at 11:58.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (4th March 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

The InPower movement is in its infancy, but is attempting to use commercial law to combat the intrusion of smart meters by attaching liability to those who insist they are safe.

This is an interview with the founders of InPower by Max Igan.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (4th March 2018), lisalu (3rd May 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), palehorse (12th May 2020), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

******China's Social Credit System******
    https://www.marketplace.org/2018/02/...na-blacklisted

***Launched by Coalition for Peace and Ethics***
    Of course, meaning the opposite by globalists: for war and control

Turning Big Data into Mass Surveillance
    Big Data -- Big Brother
    https://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/...-surveillance/

"Digital Totalitarian State"
    https://www.economist.com/news/brief...l-totalitarian

Big Brother - Obedience to the State
    Blueprint for the West
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TELWj6-kPug

Rothschild and Sassoon: China is owned by the Jewish bankers
    http://smoloko.com/?p=3446
    Look at their symbol on Chinese currency
    OPIUM addiction, compliments of...

"Rothschilds Meet the Devil in Colorado

Armschel Mayor James Rothschild (1955 - 1996) "lacked the killer instinct"
    Rothschild's -- 52% stake in the Federal Reserve
    Occult associations -- lucifer organization to install reign on the whole world

Now...tie that into the Rothschilds stake in California public utilities and all other U.S. And global financials holdings.
    *****Investigate their role in public-private partnerships!!!*****

No! To Rothschilds and Rockefellers!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 15th February 2018 at 13:40.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (4th March 2018), mojo (15th February 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Deborah Tavares
    Plan to Burn up N. California Disclosed
    Feb. 27, 2018

Psyops & Solutions, Town Meeting

After the fires...
    "They found benzine in the water.

Great info regarding crystals and other solutions.
    Deborah Tavares is a "boots on the ground" fearless researcher.

We are seeing what happens when people are right over the target. -- attacks on the truth and discrediting strategies emerge.

These obvious tactics lend even more credence to the information and bring more attention to these very important, very critical issues.

Deborah records town meetings, filming the information that they are giving out. Nobody in their right mind could call that a hoax. In this video, she also shares a story from the local newspaper (showing the paper, she's not making this up!) that reveals another tactic in these disaster/agenda 21/ land grabs.

Yes, she is flying right over the target and her only weapon is the truth. Proven.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 5th March 2018 at 05:10.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2018), KiwiElf (4th March 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Fire Victims : Inadequate Insurance

Can get rebuild permit, but not occupancy permit.

Water pollution:

Look at the Power Point slides at the town meeting! Notice the terms "resilient" and "resilience" used.

The new term for Agenda 21/ Agenda 2030.

This term is being used everywhere! I'm seeing it in my own community.

Better forewarned to be forearmed with awareness and community action.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 4th March 2018 at 15:16.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2018), KiwiElf (4th March 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Kill Cities by Rothschild and Rockefeller

We need a whole Truth Army full of people like Deborah Tavares!

She rocks!

MM

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th March 2018), BMJ (4th March 2018), bojancan (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2018), KiwiElf (4th March 2018), lisalu (3rd May 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

You got that right, MM!

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), justntime2learn (12th March 2018), KiwiElf (4th March 2018), Michelle Marie (4th March 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

SGT Report /Deborah Tavares - Their Plan is Hell on Earth Part 1

SGT. Report /Deborah Tavares - KILL GRID: 5G Networks and Frequency Warfare Part 2

"Let's NOT consume SENOMYX!!!"
    Human Fetal cells as a flavor enhancer.

Cameras everywhere so they can watch all people at all times, in real time.
    Likened to a DEADLY video game GONE LIVE!

Related & Cross-Posted from Q thread

[color="green]Sarah Westall interviews Wayne Jett[/color]

During Obama administration: detention camps built all across America, millions of plastic black coffins stored across the country.

Our disease control center seems to be involved in the development of diseases and the spreading of them, rather than controlling them.

Central bankers murder presidents who don't go along. Elite have D.U.M.B.s that are reported to have been destroyed.

Executive Order effective March 1, 2018: allows private citizens to participate in martial law/military tribunals/apprehension of criminals because military do not have enough personnel as the magnitude [over 18,000 indictments] is so great.

North Korea got plates to print Federal Reserve notes--biggest counterfeiter in the world. Given to them by CIA who runs North Korea.

Delta Force captured $200 million worth of gold at a mansion in Thailand in December.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th March 2018 at 06:06.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (12th March 2018), KiwiElf (30th April 2018), lisalu (3rd May 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast