Thread: THIS is our future!?! Agenda 21

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: THIS is our future!?! Agenda 21

Regarding claims similar to Tavares on the various subjects that are being discussed, I asked: "Are you denying their claims as well?"
    To which you replied:
    "No. My complaint is with the FORGERY of DOCUMENTS, THE ALTERATION of DOCUMENTS and the MISCHARACTERIZATION of DOCUMENTS used by Deborah Tavares in support of her thesis of a "planned extinction of mankind"."

For the sake of clarity: your bone of contention with Tavares is that you believe that she has faked documents to prove her allegations. But these are the SAME allegations credible whistleblowers have made.
    And you said you do not deny the truth of those others' allegations, but then you contradict that statement again and again.
    Consequently, it appears as if you have never actually studied the allegations from many credible whistleblowers which match Tavares', only hers.
    And you seem to be unaware that anyone has made such allegations BEFORE Tavares ever did, as if their claims are all based on her evidence, which is most certainly NOT THE CASE.

You wrote: "The point is that on the basis of DOCUMENTS we now know that Deborah Tavares herself INTENTIONALLY FORGED, INTENTIONALLY ALTERED and INTENTIONALLY MISCHARACTERIZED, Deborah Tavares claims that that all of these harmful things (described above) are connected, all of these are controlled by the same people and all of these harmful things (described above) are designed and intended to cause "THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND". THAT CLAIM IS A LIE. THAT IS THE POINT! "

I believe it is generally agreed among conspiracy theorists that at the level we are discussing it is not government officials, whose faces we know, who are planning depopulation, it is those behind the scenes whose faces we seldom if ever see who are in control of this, and they do not identify with nation states, or even with humanity as a whole. They consider themselves to be in a privileged, separate category. They want the planet for themselves, and they intend to allow only enough of the rest of us to survive in order to serve their needs. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1268150
    ...for just one of many examples of the documentation of the long history of the Cabal.
    Even if Tavares faked documents, that does NOT reflect on the SAME allegations that other whistleblowers have made who came well before her; even if your accusations are accurate; all their allegations are NOT based on Tavares' premises or evidence. You cannot logically dispute that, and so there goes "your whole point".

"It is these FAKE, ALTERED or MISCHARACTERIZED documents that Deborah Tavares uses to support her thesis that there is a "planned extinction of mankind" and that everything in the world around us is really a secret "weapon" designed and intended to carry out that "planned extinction of mankind".

For the sake of accuracy, I don't recall Tavares claiming that EVERYTHING in the world around us is really a secret weapon, so I would call that a gross exaggeration on your part.

You wrote:"Look, cell phones and cell towers emit radiation, WIFI emits radiation, Fukushima emits radiation, Round Up (Gyphosate) is a carcinogen, GMO's are harmful, forest fires are harmful, "smart meters" emit radiation, DEW's and EMF's can be used as weapons, fluoride is a neurotoxin, PCP's, Dioxin, DDT all are harmful and all the rest of it. Everyone agrees on that. THAT IS NOT THE POINT. That is the "red herring" argument DESIGNED TO TAKE THE FOCUS OFF OF THE POINT. "

Actually, I think that your arguments about falsified documents are a bit of a distraction from the dire necessity that more people understand what a threat all those things are to us all. Even if Tavares is falsifying her proof, she is still bringing all those threats to the public's attention, and alerting a lot of people who are in mortal danger even as we speak, probably saving lives in the process.

You wrote: "The point is that on the basis of DOCUMENTS we now know that Deborah Tavares herself INTENTIONALLY FORGED," etc.

No, WE don't know that at all. You have alleged that, but I don't know that your allegations have been proven and corroborated by known and credible sources, and until they are, you cannot make that assumption AT ALL.

You wrote: " Deborah Tavares claims that that all of these harmful things (described above) are connected, all are controlled by the same people and all of these harmful things (described above) are designed and intended to cause "THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND". THAT CLAIM IS A LIE. THAT IS THE POINT!"

Once again, you have not proven that point at all. And if you try, you will be arraying yourself against many more people, whistleblowers included, than just Tavares. And even if you prove that Tavares has falsified documents, you STILL would not have proven THAT point. Information about the NWO, the Cabal, Agenda 21 etc. go back years and years, way before Tavares ever hit the conspiracy scene.

Again, Tavares is not the only source of that information, and all whistleblowers do not base their allegations on Tavares' claims, so your point remains UNPROVEN.

You wrote: "I am familiar with what Deborah Tavares calls "Agenda 21". Its actual purpose is to preserve what little undeveloped natural areas still remain undeveloped."

And you know this how? Credible whistleblowers provide proof of their allegations. Where is your proof? Your claim is in contradiction to that of many other whistleblowers, not just Tavares. Will you be making those same allegations against them?

You wrote: " I also agree that forest fires tend to occur in the forests (the same areas "Agenda 21" seeks to preserve in their natural state). But, I do not agree that these fires are ignited by those who seek to drive us into "smart cities".

Some coincidence!! Have you seen this post? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1268078

You wrote: "Indeed, the fires that destroy what little undeveloped natural areas that still remain undeveloped actually undermines the true purpose of "Agenda 21" of preserving what natural areas still remain, not the other way around. Thus, there is no real connection between "Agenda 21" and forest fires which actually defeat the real purpose of "Agenda 21" in the first place."

I don't think so. It will not take that long, in the elite's estimation of time, for those areas to be restored, and those plans have been in the works for a very long time. In the meantime, the main agenda, to get the people out of the areas they covet and keep them out, looks like it is proving to be very successful.

You wrote: "I am familiar with DEW's. They are diabolical and I believe they have been used in war. But, I do not believe DEW's (or smart meters) have been used to start forest fires which cost the government, large corporations (including large insurance companies) and the elite billions if not trillions of dollars.
    "I am familiar with what Deborah Tavares calls "smart meters". I believe they may well emit radiation. I believe radiation is harmful. But, I do not believe that "smart meters" are used for the purpose of radiating us, to "spy" us, to start forest fires or to cause the "planned extinction of mankind".

There are plenty of people with first hand experience and expertise who disagree. There are quite a few such testimonies on the thread where this appears, which is a good place to start: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1268078 (BTW, Bill Ryan agrees.)

You wrote: "Deborah Tavares cannot refute the proof that I have provided that:
    1. The NASA War Document is not a "secret" or "leaked" NASA document, was never on a NASA website, actually depicts potential threats that OTHER COUNTRIES could develop in the future to use against the American people, was used at a 2001 convention of military contractors in Orlando, Florida who were in the business of developing COUNTER-MEASURES to such weapons that OTHER COUNTRIES might develop to use against the American people in the future AS DEPICTED IN THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT and that it does NOT reflect weapons that the U.S. government are using AGAINST the American people in furtherance of the "planned extinction of mankind".

2. Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars is really a document of POLITICAL FICTION written by Lyle Hartford Van Dyke in 1979, not a "secret", "leaked" or "suppressed" government document and that it does not describe weapons that are being used against the American people in furtherance of the "planned extinction of mankind".

3. The Report From Iron Mountain is really a document of POLITICAL FICTION written by Leonard C. Lewin in 1968 which was so popular and so widely read that it actually made the New York Times Best Seller List, not a "secret", "leaked" or "suppressed" government document and that it does not describe weapons that are being used against the American people in furtherance of the "planned extinction of mankind".

4. "Judge DALE" is hoax Deborah Tavares created with Al Whiney (actually "Anita Laurin") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney DALE Class, wherein she and her co-conspirators published FAKE legal books which reveal FAKE legal information which they claim was written by a FAKE retired federal judge named "Judge DALE" (which uses Rodney DALE Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people) and that the purpose of the "Judge DALE Hoax" was actually to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

5. In the Court Registry Investment System Hoax" Deborah Tavares and her partners manufactured a FAKE government document to create the illusion that the courts were in bed with the Federal Reserve, act as collection agents for the Federal Reserve and forward all of the money they collect in fines and penalties to the Federal Reserve in order to generate profits for its "private owners" and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans."

Perhaps. I don't know. Your claims only appeared on this forum a few days ago. If anyone has had time to research your claims as yet, I don't think anyone on Avalon is aware of it. Any credentials or corroborating evidence from known and credible sources will be necessary if your claims are to be taken as true.

You wrote: "MY REPONSE: In conspiracy circles, followers do not do anything for themselves. They do not do their own research. They do not read for themselves. They do not think for themselves. Instead, in conspiracy circles, followers make themselves dependent upon their champions, their gurus, their messiah figures to tell them what is what. This is precisely what allows these hoaxes to propagate in the first place. In conspiracy circles, followers only take in information that validates their own belief systems and disregard everything else. Again, that is precisely what allows these hoaxes to propagate in the first place. Perhaps you should try a different approach."

Your insults to the majority of conspiracy theorists, who are busy attending to their own callings and needs and do not always have time to devote to in-depth research, but rely on the intelligence, honesty and sincerity of researchers who do, will not help to buttress your position.
    I would most certainly try a different tactic to gain the following you appear to be seeking, if I were you.
    And I would make a real, sincere effort at answering the questions that forum members may address to you.
    You might take a look at the following thread to see an example of how this may all develop for you, if you aren't careful, starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1267103
    It can get very sticky!

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    "All The Best,
    Snoop"
    And to you!
    Last edited by onawah; 8th January 2019 at 18:59.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (7th January 2019), Reinhard (7th January 2019), Tree Of Life (12th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello onawah,

Thank you for your comments and for your perspective.

YOUR COMMENT:
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Your insults to the majority of conspiracy theorists, who are busy attending to their own callings and needs do not always have time to devote to in-depth research, but rely on the intelligence, honesty and sincerity of researchers who do, will not help to buttress your position.
    I would most certainly try a different tactic to gain the following you appear to be seeking, if I were you.
    And I would make a real, sincere effort at answering the questions that forum members may address to you.
    You might take a look at the following thread to see an example of how this may all develop for you, if you aren't careful, starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1267103
    It can get very sticky!

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    "All The Best,
    Snoop"
    And to you!

MY RESPONSE TO ONAWAH: You are right. I was wrong. My response to your comment is below.

YOUR COMMENT: But so far, as far as I know, there is NO ONE CREDIBLE WHO HAS THE TIME to examine them (referring to my comments exposing the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares) and vouchsafe your position.

MY REPONSE TO YOUR COMMENT: In conspiracy circles, followers do not do anything for themselves. They do not do their own research. They do not read for themselves. They do not think for themselves. Instead, in conspiracy circles, followers make themselves dependent upon their champions, their gurus, their messiah figures to tell them what the truth is. This is precisely what allows these hoaxes to propagate in the first place. In conspiracy circles, followers only take in information that validates their own belief systems and disregard everything else. Again, that is precisely what allows these hoaxes to propagate in the first place. Perhaps you should try a different approach.

Some people are not reachable with the truth. But, some people are. It is for those that I do what I do.

All The Best,
    Snoop

END OF QUOTE:

MY RESPONSE TO ONAWAH (CONTINUED):

Again, you are right. I was wrong. I wrongly took offense at your comment and responded inappropriately. I took your words to mean: 1). I was not "credible"; 2). you did not have the time to read my work (as if my work wasn't important enough for you to read); 3). you believed you needed someone else who was "credible" to review my work for you (as if I was not "credible"); 4). you would not believe my work unless and until someone else who was "credible" who "vouchsafed my position" (as if I was the person committing the hoax).

I responded wrong. So, I hereby apologize to you for my inappropriate response. I effectively criticized you for not reading my work and for believing you needed someone else to validate my work before analyzing it yourself.

Again, you are right. I was wrong.

Best Regards,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 15th January 2019 at 23:44.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

onawah (8th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Anger can fuel our endeavors, but we need humility to keep us grounded.
    Accelerator AND brakes are necessary if we're going to get anywhere in one piece.
    Good on you for apologizing, Snoop. I hope you can maintain a good balance.
    Each breath a gift...

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Posted by Arturian108 here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1268307

Dustin Nemos2
    Published on Dec 12, 2018
    Dustin Nemos & Ginny Silcox on DE Weaponry and the State of the Tech

Great info! This is about the only source I have come across that offers ways to protect ourselves from 5G and EMFs in general. And MUCH more besides! On a par with the recent info from California firefighters, imho.
    Last edited by onawah; 8th January 2019 at 02:02.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (8th January 2019), Bo Atkinson (13th February 2019), Hervé (8th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (8th January 2019)

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also see:

"Ginny Silcox has years of experience in electromagnetic compliance for light-based medical instruments. This includes investigation into the effects of radiated and conducted emissions, electrostatic discharge, and short and long-field radio emissions. She has degrees in music, electronics, and language acquisition, and several years’ experience designing training for radiological emergency responders for the National Nuclear Security Administration (part of DOE)."
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (12th February 2019), Hervé (8th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (8th January 2019)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Dustin Nemos2
    Published on Dec 12, 2018
    Dustin Nemos & Ginny Silcox on DE Weaponry and the State of the Tech
    That Ginny Silcox is one sharp cookie - awesome!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (8th January 2019), onawah (8th January 2019)

12. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just discovered this woman, Rosa Koire, who is saying a lot of the same things that Deborah Tavares has been saying, and from a similar vantage point.
    The legitimacy of Tavares's documentation is being questioned by Snoop4Truth on his thread the The Many Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares.
    Though I don't know that that proves that Agenda 21 itself isn't what other whistleblowers are claiming, such as Koire, which is that it is a land grab plan to drive property owners out of very desirable real estate areas such as in No. Cal., make it virtually impossible to rebuild there, and force people into "smart cities" where they will be much easier to control.
    The documents proving the premises that Rosa says she reveals would probably be in her book, though perhaps not online.
    This is what Alexandra Bruce says about the first video
    :
    BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: AGENDA 21
    February 9, 2019
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/beh...ask-agenda-21/
    "It’s funny how so many topics once deemed to be “Tinfoil Hat conspiracy theories” keep getting proven to be fact. Concern about Agenda 21, aka the United Nations’ plan for Sustainable Development is an example.

Agenda 21 was placed front and center before Americans last week in the form of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ Green New Deal. Among its unrealistic goals, the Green New Deal aims to restructure the entire global energy economy within 10 years by completely “transitioning” the US out of fossil fuels and nuclear energy and into renewables, like wind and solar power.

What few will admit is that this plan implies genocide. As evidenced by the collapse of Rome and demonstrated repeatedly by successive societies, the halving of energy consumption leads directly to the collapse of human populations.

As a Bay Area forensic commercial real estate appraiser and expert witness, Rosa Koire observed how property owners in Northern California have been barred from using their own properties, making these cheap when the Government wants to acquire them for Eminent Domain.

While investigating this, Koire ran into Agenda 21 – or as she calls it, “The biggest public relations scam in the history of the world,” and how this global plan aims to break down economies and to depopulate areas considered to be rural or suburban, concentrating populations into larger cities.

“This is the plan. It’s the loss of our industry, our agriculture, our food independence. Ultimately, it’s the loss of our sovereignty, as a free nation…It’s social engineering…it’s the acceptance of what I call the ‘new poverty’.”

She covers the anti-human Senate Bill 1867, which brands the common people as “enemy combatants” in the eyes of the Government and she describes how Agenda 21 is being rolled-out – never by name – this is carefully avoided. Hence, the Green New Deal. Agenda 21 programs can be identified by their “communitarian” ethos and we need only look to the economic disaster now facing Germany to see what such anti-growth green economic policies have wrought.

As Koire points out, Agenda 21 is a global initiative being carried out locally. But there is hope on the horizon, in that the Yellow Vest protests have now begun to emerge in Germany, while they continue to rage in France. The Gilets Jaunes are a direct response to the implementation of such anti-human Agenda 21 policies."

Published on Aug 22, 2018

(This next video from 2014 is presented in a very slick way by the host, who feels creepy to me. The host, Lucas Alexander, uses a Masonic hand signal, and has a weird, sly expression, but Rosa comes off as being sincere and genuine.)

And
    GlennBeckBookList
    Published on Aug 2, 2012
    Agenda 21 Glenn Beck meets with Rosa Koire author of BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21 http://www.GlennBecksBookList.com -- For the book go to: http://www.bit.ly/Agenda21Book

If you've been wanting an interesting, clearly written, how-to-manual for identifying and fighting UN Agenda 21, here it is. Agenda 21--All the information you need to understand what is happening in your town, why it's happening, who is behind it, and what you can do to stop it. BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21 is 172 pages of truth. Part history, part current events, part hand-to-hand combat, and part blueprint for keeping your freedom, this is one book that you'll put to work immediately. Boots on the ground and all hands on deck is the order of the day. Awareness is the first step in the Resistance.

G. Edward Griffin, author of The Creature From Jekyll Island:
    "Behind The Green Mask: UN Agenda 21 covers a tremendous amount of ground in a concise, well-written, and deeply insightful book. Rosa lays bare the building blocks of tyranny from global to local that are the foundation of the UN's Agenda 21/Sustainable Development."
    Last edited by onawah; 12th February 2019 at 22:36.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (12th February 2019), Philippe (21st February 2019), Satori (20th February 2019), Tree Of Life (12th February 2019)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Perhaps different CT 'circles' roll their own way, but as someone who has beaten a long CT path for many decades, and all the initial ridicule that brings, I would like to make a point.

In my CT circle, I am highly scrutinized, and bring forth no facts that I haven't vetted. I don't enjoy being wrong or being laughed at by my peers.

At first, I was called a "Tripper"... now I am respected by the few I choose to share info with, and they listen profoundly, process, and regurgitate only after checking on everything I share.

Many of the 'agenda' items which have been discussed for many years are now coming true right before the eyes of the observant watchers.

It takes perseverance, maturity, and 'eyes that see... heart that feels' to negotiate the truth.

Those of us that have been around a long time know better than to be distracted by non-pertinent details of no consequence.

That is a tool of the Agents Of Chaos.

Have a nice day...

TOL
    Last edited by Tree Of Life; 12th February 2019 at 07:46.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tree Of Life For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th February 2019), onawah (12th February 2019), Pam (12th February 2019)

16. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Could you be a bit more specific, TOL? Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Tree Of Life (here)

Those of us that have been around a long time know better than to be distracted by non-pertinent details of no consequence.

TOL
    Checking around the internet for more on Rosa Koire, I found this on the site for her book:
    http://www.rosakoire-bgm.com/
    "Rosa Koire, ASA
    Executive Director
    Post Sustainability Institute
    Democrats Against UN Agenda 21

Rosa Koire is a retired forensic commercial real estate appraiser specializing in eminent domain valuation. Her twenty-eight year career with the California Department of Transportation (District Branch Chief) as an expert witness on land use has culminated in exposing the impacts of Sustainable Development on private property rights and individual liberty.

In 2005 she was elected to a citizens' oversight committee in Santa Rosa, Northern California, to review a proposed 1,300 acre redevelopment project in which 10,000 people live and work. Her research into the documents justifying the plans led her, with her partner Kay Tokerud, to challenge the fraudulent basis for the huge Gateways Redevelopment Project. The City, in an attempt to block Koire from exposing the project, removed the neighborhood in which Koire and Tokerud's properties were located from the redevelopment area.

Koire and Tokerud fought on, however, not wanting to abandon the thousands of business and property owners still in the area. They formed a business and property owners association and a non-profit organization (Concerned Citizens of Santa Rosa Against Redevelopment Law Abuse) and were able to raise nearly $500,000 in donations and pro bono legal work to sue the City of Santa Rosa to stop the project. The court case, Tokerud v. City of Santa Rosa, lost in Superior Court but the court ruled that they could continue, and they appealed to the San Francisco First District Court of Appeals where they lost again in 2009. The three years of litigation fighting eminent domain and the redevelopment project succeeded in delaying the project while the economy collapsed--the City has failed to implement its plans, but, if Redevelopment had not been ended in California in 2012, would have had the power of eminent domain over the 1,100 acre area until 2018.

Over the course of the legal challenge Koire became aware of the source of the planning revolution she had observed over more than 10 years: UN Agenda 21. Through her research she found that much of the funding to implement local UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development land use programs comes through the diversion of property taxes to redevelopment agencies. Her work in providing information and solutions for communities fighting UN Agenda 21 has spread across the nation as more and more people become aware of the increased restrictions on their property rights, and the methods used to implement social engineering. Through her website www.DemocratsAgainstUNAgenda21.com and her grassroots tactical organization, Santa Rosa Neighborhood Coalition, she, with other community leaders, has enabled activists on many seemingly unconnected issues to come together and fight the source: UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development.

In 2010 the non-profit organization she and her partner founded was expanded in scope and renamed The Post Sustainability Institute. Rosa speaks internationally on UN Agenda 21, blogs regularly on the Democrats website, and is the author of BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: UN Agenda 21.

Rosa Koire, ASA
    California Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
    Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers
    District Branch Chief, California Department of Transportation
    Bachelor of Arts, English, UCLA, 1982

She was on Coast to Coast in 2012: https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/09/29

And Red Ice Radio in 2012:

More here: https://www.postsustainabilityinstitute.org

The most recent activity from her website Democrats Against Agenda 21 here: https://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
    ...that I could find is an entry from the blog dated December 2018: https://www.democratsagainstunagenda...chives/12-2018

There is a Facebook page that is current here: [url]https://www.facebook.com/BehindTheGreenMask/[/url
    Last edited by onawah; 12th February 2019 at 21:34.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (16th February 2019), justntime2learn (13th February 2019), Tree Of Life (13th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Specifically, I was referring to this comment... and to Agenda 21 in general.

"In conspiracy circles, followers do not do anything for themselves. They do not do their own research. They do not read for themselves. They do not think for themselves. Instead, in conspiracy circles, followers make themselves dependent upon their champions, their gurus, their messiah figures to tell them what the truth is. This is precisely what allows these hoaxes to propagate in the first place. In conspiracy circles, followers only take in information that validates their own belief systems and disregard everything else. Again, that is precisely what allows these hoaxes to propagate in the first place. Perhaps you should try a different approach."

I don't like being lumped into a profile as a 'crazy CTer' who believes everything that comes down the pike and does no research at all.

And, as a Natural Resource professional, I would also state that I have been up against the "Agenda 21" type believers since I started forestry school in the 80's! Agenda 21 is very real! These folks believe people should not live in the woods... that Humans will just mess up their pristine forest. I take a different tack. To me, people are part of nature.
    I hope this clarifies my statement!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tree Of Life For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (16th February 2019), justntime2learn (17th February 2019), onawah (16th February 2019), Philippe (21st February 2019)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, it not only clarified, but enlightened! Thanks!

Quote Posted by Tree Of Life (here)
    Specifically, I was referring to this comment... and to Agenda 21 in general.

"In conspiracy circles, followers do not do anything for themselves. They do not do their own research. They do not read for themselves. They do not think for themselves. Instead, in conspiracy circles, followers make themselves dependent upon their champions, their gurus, their messiah figures to tell them what the truth is. This is precisely what allows these hoaxes to propagate in the first place. In conspiracy circles, followers only take in information that validates their own belief systems and disregard everything else. Again, that is precisely what allows these hoaxes to propagate in the first place. Perhaps you should try a different approach."

I don't like being lumped into a profile as a 'crazy CTer' who believes everything that comes down the pike and does no research at all.

And, as a Natural Resource professional, I would also state that I have been up against the "Agenda 21" type believers since I started forestry school in the 80's! Agenda 21 is very real! These folks believe people should not live in the woods... that Humans will just mess up their pristine forest. I take a different tack. To me, people are part of nature.
    I hope this clarifies my statement!
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (17th February 2019), Tree Of Life (17th February 2019)

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Found this from June 2018, so Koire IS still active (and she voted for Trump)
    The Olympic Conference with Kirby Wilbur and Rosa Koire

Each breath a gift...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (20th February 2019)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I did not watch the video yet but, I was intrigued by the idea of looking up local plans in my county. Sooooo I did.. and I really think everyone needs to do this. I learned a few disturbing things that didn't exactly surprise me but I did not know were going on.

One thing in particular that sounds worrisome to me is the fact that my county is making plans for what they're calling "connected cities" which is basically an episode of black mirror come to life

Located in Pasco County and in partnership with Metro Development Group, the Connected City is a new city under development that will be connected by technology, imagination and endless possibilities. Built from the ground up on a framework of the fastest internet and WiFi speeds available, the Connected City is positioned to be the absolute best place imaginable for a true 21st century live-play-work model.

It sounds like a robot city
    just be nice

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wolveswatching For This Post:

Alecs (11th July 2020), avid (20th February 2019), edina (21st February 2019), onawah (20th February 2019), Philippe (21st February 2019), ThePythonicCow (20th February 2019)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More from Rosa Koire in 2016
    Agenda 21 in Denmark, Europe and America explained by Rosa Koire

(((PIZZAGATE)))
    Published on Dec 21, 2016
    "From The Open Mind conference in Copenhagen 2014. Rosa talks about Agenda 21 (now Agenda 30) and gives a really simple description of this New World Order agenda. Enjoy and thank you very much for watching!! If you want to know more about Rosa, please check out her facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rosa-...56506464429990

Last edited by onawah; 22nd February 2019 at 15:20.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (20th February 2019)

28. Link to Post #55
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

But isn't their plan already outlined in the bible for maybe centuries. This calamities are the will of god because we been bad children so we have to accept it and pray on our knees more. while they make this unnatural typhoons quakes fires famine and all.

29. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ROSA KOIRE: HUFFINGTON POST INTERVIEW
    SRNCVideo
    Published on May 22, 2012

"Rosa Koire, Democrats Against UN Agenda 21, being interviewed by Andrew Reinbach, Huffington Post columnist for an article on opposition to UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development. Reinbach baited Rosa, put words into her mouth, asked her if she was 'afraid that she would be tarred with the same brush as the John Birch Society', and tried to suggest that zoning and UN Agenda 21 are the same thing. Rosa resisted his efforts to marginalize her and the fight against this blueprint for world inventory and control.
    At the end of the interview Rosa asked Reinbach if he was recording the interview and when he said he was, she told him that she also was recording it. This is probably why he didn't quote her or mention her in his biased article. Here's the link to the May 17, 2012 Huffington Post article:" https://www.huffingtonpost.com/andre...b_1523118.html

Each breath a gift...

30. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unlock the Door with Michael Cross, guest Rosa Koire - Agenda 21
    UCYTV
    Published on Sep 23, 2017

Each breath a gift...

31. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Going back to 2012 to see how the implementation of Agenda 21 has been developing, using the targeted Bay Area, CA as an example.
    "ROSA KOIRE: Near Riot at Delphi Meeting--Part 1- Part 6

SRNCVideo
    Published on Jan 10, 2012
    "Turning the tables on a government indoctrination meeting. We will not be Good Germans. The result of our action was that they were unable to hold their phony 'vote' in a meeting room packed with shills and insiders.

Citizens came together to anti-Delphi a public indoctrination session for ONE BAY AREA PLAN in the San Francisco Bay Area. A series of meetings are being held in all 9 counties to get 'community buy-in' for this regionalization of our area. ONE BAY AREA will erase local boundaries and impose a new framework of non-representative government on the more than 7 million residents of the SF Bay Area. The plan is to build 'smart growth' using our transportation tax dollars and restrict future development to specific locations. Social engineering designed to dictate where and how we live over the next 25 years will be imposed by directing the $200 billion in tax dollars only to cities that go along with the plan.

Democrats Against UN Agenda 21, Post Sustainability Institute, the East Bay Tea Party, other local Tea Parties, North Bay Patriots, Santa Rosa Neighborhood Coalition, and other groups put aside political differences we may have and came together to anti-Delphi this meeting. Delphi is a mind control technique developed by the RAND Corporation in the 1960's to manipulate groups of people to accept that plans presented to them were 'their idea' when in reality the meetings were managed to direct people to a pre-determined outcome unaffected by their input. This method is being used on us by our government and its consultants in these planning meetings.

We've identified many of the shills in Part 5. Take a look."

Last edited by onawah; 25th February 2019 at 05:45.
    Each breath a gift...

32. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AGENDA 21 INTERVIEW - Part 1 of 3 ROSA KOIRE:
    SRNCVideo
    Published on Jun 18, 2011
    "Rosa Koire, ASA, Executive Director of The Post Sustainability Institute being interviewed by Leilani Clark, North Bay Bohemian newspaper. The paper did a smear attack on Rosa and Agenda 21. Please go to www.DemocratsAgainstUNAgenda21.com to read the biased article. Help us spread the truth by forwarding this interview. Stop the press from attacking those who speak out about UN Agenda 21.
    www.PostSustainabilityInstitute.org "

Each breath a gift...

33. Link to Post #60
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

I removed the name "Deborah Tavares" from the title of this thread, since the topic of this thread is not about "Deborah Tavares" in particular, but rather is about concerns with "Agenda 21", which have been raised by various whistleblowers.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 26th February 2019 at 08:40.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

justntime2learn (26th February 2019), onawah (26th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast