Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Again a great session.

I think sharing brings a bit of self discipline into it- one holds the feelings and images because we are working together.

I have wondered how this works, and tried different things in the past. Considering a kind of 'wizarding' approach i was thinking about literally asking entities to go out and do specific things. Decided this was not the right way. After all in the affairs of humans there are no karmically 'clean actions' , for example Martin Luther, driven by his own desire to improve things and protest against Church corruption etc, expressed his objections. This is great, progress etc, but it also ushered in an epic era of bloodshed and oppression due to the schism. Does that mean he was wrong, or his actions were the wrong way to go? No. Maybe not when meditating!

In my shamanic practise we have occasionally been called to focus on specifics, when that heppens it is coming from a very high place and wholesome intention.

If one wants to dabble in sending out such requests to the universe, one should do so under the 'law of grace' whereby Karma does not come back if there is a dark facet to the events one is trying to manifest.

What I felt about group meditation was different. It was visualisation. so not getting involved in the nuts and bolts of how a particular outcome would be created. Rather by visualising the outcome, as a beautiful peaceful thing, one is asking the hologram, or universal matrix to change in that direction. This felt right.

After all, we as part of universal mind can tell reality to change.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th June 2019), Michelle Marie (23rd January 2018), Omi (24th January 2018), Valerie Villars (29th January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Again a great session.

I think sharing brings a bit of self discipline into it- one holds the feelings and images because we are working together.

I have wondered how this works, and tried different things in the past. Considering a kind of 'wizarding' approach i was thinking about literally asking entities to go out and do specific things. Decided this was not the right way. After all in the affairs of humans there are no karmically 'clean actions' , for example Martin Luther, driven by his own desire to improve things and protest against Church corruption etc, expressed his objections. This is great, progress etc, but it also ushered in an epic era of bloodshed and oppression due to the schism. Does that mean he was wrong, or his actions were the wrong way to go? No. Maybe not when meditating!

In my shamanic practise we have occasionally been called to focus on specifics, when that heppens it is coming from a very high place and wholesome intention.

If one wants to dabble in sending out such requests to the universe, one should do so under the 'law of grace' whereby Karma does not come back if there is a dark facet to the events one is trying to manifest.

What I felt about group meditation was different. It was visualisation. so not getting involved in the nuts and bolts of how a particular outcome would be created. Rather by visualising the outcome, as a beautiful peaceful thing, one is asking the hologram, or universal matrix to change in that direction. This felt right.

After all, we as part of universal mind can tell reality to change.
    Consciousness Technology -- MM Success Story #2

Well put. I imagine conveying the essence of the intention through images and feelings. Gratitude knowing the highest outcome will occur in divine order. (Letting go...)

One time I was using visualization to retrieve a lost valuable item. (It was a thumb drive lanyard with a fold over pouch for two thumb drives. I had a lot of my writing backed up on them.). This has always worked reliably for me. I would imagine I had it back, imagined feeling it in my hands. It had a blue mesh covering that I saw and felt. After 3 or 4 months it had not been found. Well, I KNEW this process worked, so I went back to the drawing board...

I sat down and did the letting go process (surrender). I just said within myself: "If I never find it, it will be all right. My life will go on. I can manage with the electronic data I have on my devices and other backup data storage systems."

That night, when I went to teach at the community college, a situation came up and I went into an auxiliary lab room. A file drawer was open. What did I see? My thumb drive lanyard!

I was SO happy.

I then understood the importance of letting go, or surrender.

Blessings to everyone,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th February 2018 at 16:11.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd January 2018), Hym (25th January 2018), Omi (24th January 2018), Orph (24th January 2018), Rich (12th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Thank you Baby Steps and Michelle Marie for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

I agree that our minds can change the reality, we are creative beings with our consciousness.

And I resonate very much with the intentions of letting go and surrendering.

We don't have to let go of everything, but keeping the positive and letting go of the negative - fears, worries, stress, hatred, anger, sorrows, etc.

Allow ourselves to receive more joy, happiness, peace, and love from the world. There truly is so much love everywhere around and within us.

For our next meditation, I wanted to make a request to give prayers for Michelle Marie's father. I was infromed by her that he's recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.

I've heard of many cases where this has been cured, including a good friend's mother from stage 4 ovarian cancer. Healing really can happen, and I'm sure that many Avalonians and guests understand this.

Nothing is impossible.
    And our intentions are more powerful than we realize.

It's within our nature as humans to give help, care and support for one anoter, and what's more helpful is to direct them in a posiitive way, with more compassion.

There's still room for two more intentions for the meditation, so it's open for more requests.
    But personally I might need the whole 15 minutes (or even more, if time allows) to send healing prayers to Michele Marie's father.

And about tIme..

I think it's important that everyone around the globe bring their positive intentions for the meditation at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME.
    This means we would consider time differences, and calculate Sunday 18:00 Greenwich Standard Time into our local time zone.

I emphasise this (I don't really like to use all caps, it looks a bit agressive to me but felt the need), because it does make a huge difference in how powerful the effect of it becomes.

I also understand to be the truth that intentions can be sent out at other times and still be combined for the same occasion, because time and space do not matter in the astral planes.

So if people are aware of this, know how to direct their intentions, and if it's more convenient for their schedule, by all means please do so.

Thank you everyone for participating.
    Lots of love to all
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th January 2018), kanishk (25th January 2018), Michelle Marie (25th January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thanks, Omi. That's very sweet.

It is my dad's wish to go to my niece's wedding at the end of March. I'm driving to Arizona and picking up my mom & dad at the airport and staying at the hotel where my brother reserved a block of rooms. The wedding is 3/31. The next day is Easter. We will also be visiting my aunt and cousins who live in Arizona.

I would like to see that trip happen as planned. My dad really, really wants to go.

I really appreciate the prayer/intention/visioning support.

One other story...

I moved to the Pacific Northwest and I bought a place contingent on my house selling. It was arranged that I could rent my new place until my house sold. I really needed my house to sell.

A friend agreed to do a visioning with me. He was on the east coast. We determined the time and did the visioning. We spoke when we were done and expressed our visioning experience.

I got 3 offers over the next 4 days! My house sold to one of them.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th January 2018), Hym (25th January 2018), kanishk (25th January 2018), Omi (25th January 2018), Orph (29th January 2018), Valerie Villars (29th January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Felt good today...
    Warm sweet healing energy.

For Dad...
    Positively effective!

Thanks to all so very much.

All is well.

How about 3 new intentions for next week?

In gratitude,
    Michelle Marie

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th January 2018), kanishk (30th January 2018), Omi (28th January 2018), Orph (29th January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

one thing occurrs....

Gaia is suffering, poisoned, poked, seeing the die-off, etc. She is a spirit, and linked to the human collective spirit. Our stresses stress her out too! Can we send calm to both? to the whole system?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (30th January 2018), Omi (30th January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Here are the three INTENTIONS to meditate upon this coming Sunday:

(When we're doing the initial gratitude. let call in the Mother Mary, Divine feminine, Mother Earth, Mother-God, Mother energies. giving gratitude while making that connection)

#1) Praying for the children:
    * release from sexual predators and ritual abuse situations
    * free them from vaccines
    * free them from pharmaceuticals (hallucinogens such as Tamiflu, psychotropic drugs, etc)
    * provide them with safety, nurturing, good nutrition, loving care
    * guard their innocence
    * heal and restore the ones who have been victimized

#2) Gaia and Human spirit connection:
    * Healing and balance for Mother Earth-Gaia
    * Restore spiritual connections with human souls
    * Attune frequencies and vibrations to harmonize and balance health of both humans and planet
    * Gratitude and appreciation to Gaia
    * Generate the "peace that passeth understanding" to Earth and all upon it
    * "See" the new light of restoration and fertility and abundance and lush and vibrant health on all flora and fauna
    * Harmony among all life: elementals, devas, humans, animals, plants, minerals -- Bless all.

#3) Chemtrail transmutation:
    * Radiate heart love into the atmosphere to neutralize the toxic chemicals from geoengineering
    * Engage help from Elementals/ETs/angels all dimensions
    * Pray that geoengineering is stopped all together; imagine clear blue skies and pure air
    * Intend that awareness of geoengineering and all organizations and individuals involved are exposed
    * Imagine the excellent research and documentation that is already available goes viral.
    * Documented evidence broadcast to the public through purified for truth media outlets
    * Restrain those who persist by "seeing" them in straightjackets
    * Imagine a new scenario with no chemtrails whatsoever...see them in the past.

That's it!

Be sure to check out some Neville Goddard books or free videos on YouTube. He scientifically proves personally and through testimonials that "imagination creates reality". He says be "in" the image, not outside of it. Then use senses: smell it, feel it, taste it, hear the sounds--concentrate on the experience. Know that it works.

Gratitude again at the end. Feel it in the silence. Hold this space for seconds to minutes. Sensing this "sacred energy" of silence at the end is Powerful!

Thank all of you for your participation.
    I love you.

Michelle Marie

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mother Mary - We Pray for Our Children.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	36983

Feel free to copy and share this MEME poster image that I created. Please do!!!
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 30th January 2018 at 15:22.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th January 2018), Bluegreen (3rd February 2018), Omi (30th January 2018), Orph (2nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Neville Goddard...You Must Be In It To Activate IT

"our consciousness fertilizes the egg"

After experimenting with consciousness, we utilize the power that we have within us and become efficient both in scientific investigation that depends on results, and new ways of being that promote conscious creation as opposed to "victim consciousness".

In my work, I call it "Intentional Living" and its based on inside/out awareness focus rather than outside/in. I'm just a scientist on a journey is this life. Aren't we all?!?

I'm trying to change my habits accordingly. It is taking some time. However, I do have many results from consciousness applications.

Enjoy Neville Goddard if you haven't already, or get re-inspired if you have.
    MM

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd February 2018), Navigator (31st January 2018), Omi (30th January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

The GOOD news!

About my Dad...

Just got oncology report on the biopsy today. The cancer began in his intestines. It is slow growing. No treatment! Honoring the quality of life. Generally, 1 year or more.

Thanks to ALL!

I sent my parents videos about healing with sodium bicarbonate and my sister has advised him to take Vitamin C.

All is well.

I will be seeing him in March at the wedding.

Love and gratitude!
    Michelle Marie

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd February 2018), Bluegreen (3rd February 2018), Jean-Marie (2nd February 2018), Omi (4th February 2018), Orph (2nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Please refer back to this post for Sunday's meditation.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1204872

Also this post before intentional meditation....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1204872

stirring up the emotions before directing the energy toward a new intent/purpose is Powerful. I could only listen to half so far. It made me cry and go into deep heartfelt prayer and also commanding the Light to take charge. Powerful!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd February 2018 at 18:43.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Jean-Marie (2nd February 2018), Omi (4th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I don't have time at the moment to read all the above; will do so later. However, South Africa needs rain desperately for animals and humans. Concentrated intention with some kind of built-in governor against killing floods happening is required however. The problem is if you do not monitor the daily progress of what is happening there, you will only hear of the horrid disasters after they have happened, as in the Sorceror's Apprentice!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th February 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd February 2018), Omi (4th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I don't have time at the moment to read all the above; will do so later. However, South Africa needs rain desperately for animals and humans. Concentrated intention with some kind of built-in governor against killing floods happening is required however. The problem is if you do not monitor the daily progress of what is happening there, you will only hear of the horrid disasters after they have happened, as in the Sorceror's Apprentice!
    Ok, Amor. We will get on it.

Hey, Family of Light TEAM, let's add this during our pre- and -post gratitude centering time.
    Be thankful for the perfect amount rain in South Africa in exactly the right places. . Feel it.
    (Bring a towel or carry an umbrella!!!)

I am going to do this intermittently before our group meditation, too. If anyone else wants to do it, too, that would be great. Furthermore, I will be meeting with a group tomorrow afternoon, after our meditation, and I will ask for cooperation from them as well.

Intentions are powerful! Let it rain!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 3rd February 2018 at 23:54.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th February 2018), Omi (4th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Get ready, get set!!

We are about to GO!

MM

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Felt good. Felt deep. Felt powerful!

Full Faith in positive RESULTS.

I felt the joy of being in the rain in Africa. I saw people with their containers collecting water. The rain felt good on my face (their faces). Much happiness.

The children are free! Things are changing fast. All are nurtured and loved. those with ill intentions being pulled from the dark deeds like weeds from a garden.

Mother Earth, our lady Gaia restored to balance and perfection. Spirit of humans resonate with her frequency. All love and care and nurture her.

Clear blue skies and clean pure air once again! Chemtrails are a thing of the past. Plane engines with chemicals on board won't run. Nobody will participate in this activity. Those with nefarious agendas, restrained...removed. Truth has taken control to ensure peace, harmony, purity, balance, perfection.

I am full of gratitude to be in the consciousness of this new reality. I love everyone taking part in these intentional meditations.

Have a happy day!
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 4th February 2018 at 18:37.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th February 2018), Charles Harris (4th February 2018), Omi (4th February 2018), Orph (4th February 2018), petra (5th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018), Wind (4th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Just joined forum and wow to this thread I came to first, just the energy I was feeling for, thankyou. Join and assist when able, ta again as was like the best welcome I could have been given.

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)
    Just joined forum and wow to this thread I came to first, just the energy I was feeling for, thankyou. Join and assist when able, ta again as was like the best welcome I could have been given.
    Yes! Welcome. Glad you resonate!

Feel free to suggest intentions. Personal. Local. For others who need specific help. Or global.

Nice to have you join us.

Michelle Marie

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Omi (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I'm having fun making MEMES! The meme theme tends to be inspirational and empowering. They fit right in to what we are accomplishing on this thread.

Sharing one here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Control Your Imagination.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	37024

(Click on image to make it larger.)

I think this is one of the best reminders of our time.

I'm trying to remember to control my attention this way. It's a process to change conditioning, but it works.

Joy to all,
    Michelle
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 6th February 2018 at 20:24.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th February 2018), kanishk (7th February 2018), Omi (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (7th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

Feel free to suggest intentions. Personal. Local. For others who need specific help. Or global.

Michelle Marie
    Financial abundance for this forum; means some huge donations to projectavalon forum?

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Michelle Marie (7th February 2018), Omi (11th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

Michelle Marie
    Financial abundance for this forum; means some huge donations to ProjectAvalon forum?
    Oh, yes! That was part of my visioning process. It can't not come true as this is a scientific process that ensures reliable results.

Divine timing will determine WHEN this will happen, but it WILL happen!

The whole purpose of wealth is to share it; whether spiritual wealth or financial wealth, or abundance of any kind.
    My personal energy field is set to be receptive and I am remaining in gratitude.

Inner affirmations can also be helpful to dissolve subconscious programs that cause blockages or lack of receptivity.

It helps to get the consciousness prepared to consciously create by studying quantum physics or listening to Neville Goddard. One of his recordings is posted above.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 7th February 2018 at 14:35.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th February 2018), kanishk (9th February 2018), Omi (11th February 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Here is another Neville Goddard for inspiration and empowerment:

"Live in the End"

All things are possible!

MM

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

kanishk (11th February 2018), Omi (11th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast