Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Thanks, Baby Steps for suggestions.

Here are the three intentions for Sunday, Feb 11:

1) Kids everywhere - Give them freedom, love and care, health and happiness, protection, wise counsel for integrity, morals, ethics, character development, self-discovery and creative freedom. Time to explore nature: plants, animals, minerals, etc. space to be independent thinkers, develop talents, pursue interests. All children: all needs met abundantly. Complete safety from harm or oppression. Healing for those rescued. Abundant love.

2) North Koreans -- Release them from suffering, fear, and oppression. Give them freedom, healing, needs met abundantly for all, protection, an immediate positive change in living conditions, new government that ensures the health, abundance, and overall welfare of the people. Abundant healthy food resources, fresh clean water, nice new homes--peace, love, joy.

3) Free all people from slavery and all globalist agendas. Eliminate censorship and technological oppression. Expose mind control and electronic and weaponized targeting---stop it immediately, make reparations to those who have been harmed. Allow all people to eliminate their slave or tech monitored jobs and give them huge financial benefits. Dissolve all oppressive companies (freeze assets) and allow freedom on the Internet and freedom of speech & press globally. Annihilate all media that is not reporting truth. Outlaw and eliminate propaganda. Make financial reparations to all who have been lied to. (Everybody!). Replace all those who support globalist agendas in government (including regulatory agencies) with officials with integrity. Disempower all those who have committed crimes against humanity. Clean house. See a world of freedom and peace.

******Here we go. -- changing the world, one intention at a time. -- with gratitude.*******

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	37055

Views:	103
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	37056

Views:	106
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	37057

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th February 2018 at 02:53.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th February 2018), kanishk (11th February 2018), Omi (11th February 2018), samildamach (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Here we go...

LOVE + Gratitude + It's already done INTENTIONS

Thank You!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Hym (25th February 2018), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Ok, again...WOW!

I focused on each part of every intention. I remained in gratitude as I envisioned the results of these intentions. During the last one I was inspired to use the power of the spoken word. I remembered to let go, to become the observer of energy, and to trust the process. Thank you all for your participation.

I really am feeling a deep sense of gratitude for all of the people who are making a positive difference in our world.

The Navy Seals came to mind, and I send them love and gratitude. I thought of everyday people of all kinds from all around the world who are doing what they can to help others--to help make the world a better place according to their own abilities. I thought of the veterans who are rescuing children from child trafficking imprisonment situations. There are a lot of details I don't know, but I do know there is a lot going on on the positive side of Life.

Many people are praying, meditating, and/or visualizing to put their life energy towards making positive changes, including our group here. I am certain we will see results manifested. I am certain that we are using our consciousness to be at the cause of what happens, rather than at the effect. I am certain this is what the deceptive powers that thought they were would have liked to avoid--our awakening and empowerment.

It is fun to be fanciful when we imagine. I learned some things when I took the Matrix Energetics classes with Richard Bartlett.

Today, towards the end of the session, I saw God & the Angels cleaning house over the whole globe. I saw a combo of Archangel Michael and Mighty Mouse coming to save the day. I saw the end result of a peaceful planet of freedom, abundance, and joy for all. There is no time in the Eternal Moment of Now. So I know that this manifestation will present itself in physical reality.

GO! Mighty Mouse!

Love and Gratitude to all,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th February 2018 at 18:41.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th February 2018), Hym (25th February 2018), Omi (16th February 2018), onevoice (16th February 2018), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Does anybody have any suggestions for intentions (solutions for change, healing, or manifesting) for the upcoming meditation on Sunday?

Think of current events, or even personal challenges we can help with.

Shall we call in the forces of Light for targeted individuals?

That's my first idea. I'll weigh in if I think of more.

Suggestions?

MM

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th February 2018), kanishk (18th February 2018), Omi (17th February 2018), onevoice (16th February 2018), Vernaianawa (17th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Forces of light for targeted individuals sounds good

Perhaps the elimination of the flu virus that seems to be going around, might be of some help.

One more intention?
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th February 2018), kanishk (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Being transparent, micro and macro or oneself and the collective.

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Great! We have THREE!

1.) Protection and Safety and Healing from the Forces of Light for targeted individuals.
    See energy shields around all those maliciously and or electronically targeted. Provide colors of light appropriate to healing and strengthening their energy fields. Protect the whole general population with shields to preserve natural organic and most beneficial frequencies. (528 Hz -love) Destroy malicious machines, equipment, devices, AI. Eliminate harmful radiation with reciprocal frequencies that cancel them out. Gratitude for invincible protection of all people; compassionate love and understanding for healing for those who had been targeted.

2.) Elimination of the flu virus and reverse all damages--Strong, invincible immune systems--Healthy growth of human cells in perfect harmony and balance.

Destroy systems that promulgate the dissemination of the flu virus. Expose individuals, companies, or organizations that profit from flu vaccines or funding for such activities. Eliminate all strains of flu virus with reciprocal frequencies. Clean all air of all contagions and elimate movement of virus activity. Transmute all energies to render all people healthy and strong. Let all be educated as to the origins of the flu and how it was spread. Alkalinize all bodies and make them immune from all strains of flu. Be grateful for perfect health.

2.) Transparency. -- Individuals (micro) and Collective (macro).

Inspire transparency in all individuals. Illuminate the conscience within each soul--turn illumination dial to 100%. Provide safe environments to express truth that is whole and perfectly accurate--unbiased and objective with certainty. Create global channels that broadcast the truth globally. Inspire a global truth Revolution. Invincible protection for all whistleblowers and truth tellers. Listening ears with compassionate and understanding hearts. A huge wave of collective transparency that envelopes the globe with Light. Add a torrential flow of love to accompany the light with the complete transparency that has engulfed the planet. Seal it with conviction. Generate gratitude for this new level of transparency that ensures honesty and integrity from this moment forward--eternally.

And love and gratitude for all who participate in creating these intentional Realities!
    Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 17th February 2018 at 22:27.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th February 2018), Caliban (18th February 2018), kanishk (18th February 2018), Omi (23rd February 2018), onevoice (18th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

I'm loving this thread. Why doesn't it surprise me it's a woman who started this one and women adding their energy? Not that us guys haven't stuff to contribute but...

Neville is one of the planet's great teachers. So much love for you, Neville, Guru of Imagination. And love to Clara Llum Ibanez, from the yahoo Neville forum, now on the other side. Another spiritual flame.

MM, your energy reminds me of some ayahuasca circles. I add my prayers and heart openings to yours. Let's expect a miracle every day.
    Last edited by Caliban; 18th February 2018 at 03:14.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th February 2018), kanishk (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Omi (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    I'm loving this thread. Why doesn't it surprise me it's a woman who started this one and women adding their energy? Not that us guys haven't stuff to contribute but...

Neville is one of the planet's great teachers. So much love for you, Neville, Guru of Imagination. And love to Clara Llum Ibanez, from the yahoo Neville forum, now on the other side. Another spiritual flame.

MM, your energy reminds me of some ayahuasca circles. I add my prayers and heart openings to yours. Let's expect a miracle every day.
    LOL I never knew who was female or male! I started wondering after you posted this.

Thank you so much for adding your prayers and open heart.
    It's so exponentially more powerful every time each one joins in.

Cosmic Energy Recipes for Miracles every day! LOVE it!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 18th February 2018 at 03:26.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th February 2018), Caliban (18th February 2018), kanishk (18th February 2018), Omi (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Good morning! ...or evening! Good moment!

I went right from my usual morning meditation into this intentional visioning meditation. I was already in a deep sacred space, so it was an easy natural flow.

When I do this, I always start off in gratitude, knowing that our prayers and intentions are answered, or manifested before we even complete the process. Faster than the speed of light!

Then I focus on each line of the 3 main intentions. I see the light in the vision according to the words. Sometimes things come to me as metaphors for the essence of the intention. For example, when I was visioning the intention for transparency, during the part about making channels to broadcast the truth globally, I saw a mockingbird being slain. That would represent the annihilation of deceptive media practices.

Certainly the deep feelings of compassion for humanity, for those who have suffered from targeting, for those who have suffered from the flu, and for those who have self-deceived or who have been deceived transmutes the energy. I know many people around the world have similar intentions. This adds exponential power.

I hope all those that participate in these meditations have received my love and gratitude.

This intentional focus on solutions really makes a powerful difference. Thank you all!!!

MM

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th February 2018), kanishk (19th February 2018), Omi (23rd February 2018), onevoice (20th February 2018), Orph (19th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (18th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Hi, all.
    Just some ideas for Sunday.

1. The sweet child I recently met. Sick, & with mild autism & delayed speech. In a way the difficulties that this child experiences allowed the God-spark to shine through. Sincerity Love and innocence. I wish to send love to him and all the other kids struggling with this reality.
    2. Waters of the world. They are programmable, and vital. But being contaminated both physically and spiritually. Let's send healing!
    3. I personally am possibly at a career fork/opportunity/challenge. Would be grateful for assistance to make a good decision, to succeed, transform and move forward.

THANKS, all.

God bless.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (24th February 2018), Omi (23rd February 2018), Orph (24th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (23rd February 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Perfect, Baby Steps!

~*~*~*~*~Here we go...Sunday, February 25, 2018~*~*~*~*~

1) God-Spark shining through all children. Warm healing love blankets of healing energy who have challenges such as autism, or anything physically challenging. So much love and attention focused on their God-Spark that miracle healings occur. We know God sees them as perfect and we will hold that vision with compassion until their reality reaches that vibrational frequency to cause spontaneous healings. Love is more powerful than anything!

2) Sparkling white healing Light to all the waters of the world. Impressed with vibrations of love and gratitude, all water resumes natural state of pristine purity and perfection. Water carries holy information; divine blueprints; innovative ideas; cleansing and purifying inherent properties. Feel the clean fresh water in lakes, rivers, or oceans. Purified, revitalized, and full of life and love!

3) Baby Steps receives perfect career opportunity; a divine assignment in disguise, and perfect in every way. Great pay, great environment, great co-workers, great location, wonderful space, resonant energetic essence. Just as though divinely orchestrated, it shows up in the flow of daily living with no effort; just guided into being by a series of synchronicities. Perfectly fitting with Baby Steps talents, abilities, and passions. It feels like the perfect fit. Congratulations on your new position Baby Steps!

Lots of love and gratitude!
    Michelle Marie

ADDITION: some extra Sensory applications....smell roses. Either purely imaginary, or get some rose mist, or something that brings the essence of Roses into your inner awareness. If you have a connection to Mother Mary, feel her essence, her presence and send her love and gratitude. She LOVES the children!!!

Extra Sensory for the water....feel it. Have a glass of water and hold your hands over it. Pour love and gratitude into it. (((DRINK it after the meditation.)))

Extra Sensory for Baby Steps new career opportunity...feel the joy of receiving news of a great opportunity. Remember one from your past to elicit this feeling. Focus on it. Amplify it.

At the end of the intentional visioning/meditation, sit in silence and notice what you notice. Make a note of anything that you spontaneously "get" in your awareness as you take a moment to be still, silent, neutral and just observing the energy.

If you feel inclined, post to this thread any reflections.

EXTRA Love and heartfelt gratitude to all!

I always open up the post with the current intentions and focus my attention on the words, then close my eyes and go within. I spend time placing attention on each idea around the intention...feeling it in the NOW.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 24th February 2018 at 20:19.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2018), Bluegreen (25th February 2018), Omi (24th February 2018), Orph (24th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (24th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Views:	88
Size:	342.2 KB
ID:	37193

MM

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2018), Omi (24th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (24th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Hey, friends!

We have one intention brewing for next week. We can contemplate it during the week and let it percolate.

We're going to solve the YouTube censorship problem. It will be a mass exodus of people/groups/sites moving all videos from YouTube to Vimeo. (Or Dtube, or ANYwhere else.)

Just planting the seed for now...

IMAGINATION is POWERFUL!!!

MM

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2018), Bob (24th February 2018), Noelle (25th February 2018), Omi (24th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (24th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Here's another request for next week:
    Healing energies for physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being of all Avalonians, their families, guests, and friends.

Perhaps we could set this intention as one of the 3 for every first Sunday of the month, to help with the health of everyone who's connected through Avalon, so to keep this forum going strong.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2018), kanishk (4th March 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Noelle (25th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (25th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

For today's meditation

Name:  EPEWAT-2T.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  45.1 KBName:  a-mothers-autism-prayer.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  219.5 KBName:  I_am_a_magnet_to_prosperity_-_Emmanuele_Dagher.png
Views: 140
Size:  687.1 KB

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2018), Bluegreen (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Noelle (25th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (25th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Awesome, Omi!

Starting soon...water ready!

I'll check in after the meditation.

MM

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2018), Bluegreen (25th February 2018), Noelle (25th February 2018), Omi (25th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (25th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

It's hard to describe this energy I feel, but I can say, there's a LOT of it. Vibrational something ... Strong essence.

My hands feel super energized. I was holding them over a glass of water as I was visioning these intentions.

For the rose smell/essence, I used some rose scented hand lotion. I communed with Mother Mary; acknowledged her presence, and prayed for the children's soul spark to effect powerful healing. And thanks to Omi, I prayed for the parents as well. I thanked God for all the gifts that come with the experience of autism and the ability to raise up the experience to perfection with the all-powerful healing power of deep love and compassion.

Water is so refreshing, it was easy to imagine sparkly white light purifying all waters of the world and thanking God for its inherent purifying powers and powers to heal and clean and refresh. I also combined these waters with the children with autism, intending that whenever they drink, bathe, or swim, they receive the healing energies.

I imagined Baby Steps already working in his new job, feeling great, and getting paid well. I saw him post in this thread how much she loves her job! He feels really good while he is at work; I saw the essence of nature and plants--a beautiful environment to work in. There is also much love, harmony, and cooperation among baby steps and his fellow workers. I knew this job was divinely inspired and in direct resonance with her talents and skills and interests because it's a part of his soul's blueprint to experience this setting at this time. Congratulations, Baby Steps! It will come about totally in the flow with no effort. Just follow the signs of synchronicity.

Lots of true love and sincere gratitude to all of you!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 25th February 2018 at 20:04.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Agape (25th February 2018), Baby Steps (25th February 2018), Hym (25th February 2018), Omi (25th February 2018), onevoice (25th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Apologies (if needed!) for jumping in to the thread to make a comment, which some may find interesting or helpful. I've done a little of this kind of thing myself, and of course, if co-ordinated and synchronized with others, the effect can absolutely be amplified.

The kind of supportive energetic action I wanted to suggest was that of finding someone who's just on the edge of something, but maybe lacks quite enough courage to make an important personal decision.

This is exactly the kind of circumstance where a tiny, encouraging energetic 'push' makes ALL the difference, because something then tips completely, and can have a HUGE knock-on effect.

I've had personal experience of this, and it's very, very powerful. Just one person, in the right situation, at the right time, with the right leverage or opportunity to influence or intervene, can then change EVERYTHING.

The person who's the focus of the intentional meditation might be on the verge of DOING something, or NOT DOING something.

Like, killing someone. Or maybe, NOT killing someone. Or (in a military situation), disobeying an order. (Such as, for example, to fire a ballistic missile. A good reference is the excellent 1995 Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington nuclear submarine drama Crimson Tide.)

Or maybe a whistleblower who REALLY knows something extraordinarily important. And they can't sleep at night, worrying about whether or not they should endanger themselves and their family by coming out and telling the truth, purposefully going off script in a live CNN interview. Just imagine that. And imagine what secrets have never been told. And imagine who might know them.

Or, maybe even supporting Donald Trump in making some very bold executive decision he may be wondering whether or not to take the plunge (or political risk) and do. Or supporting a senior attorney to do the ethical thing, when they're being paid or lobbied or ordered to do the opposite.

Or the 1989 Tiananmen Square 'Tank Man'. He did something quite extraordinary, to inspire millions to this day. He made a personal decision to do that: a supreme, iconic act of courage. And his identity was never known.

One doesn't have to know the details, or even the names. Just pick up the dilemma, the concern, the emotion, the heavy burden of it all, and the inner ethical intention opposed by the inner anxiety.
    * Note: One has to work with ethical people who are impeded, blocked or inhibited by anxiety. Then the 'helpful push' is always in the direction they truly want go spiritually. It's not interfering with free will: it's merely taking the load off someone to SUPPORT and ALLOW their free will to manifest.

One can't work with influencing unethical people. (Or, one can try, sometimes! But it's 100x as much work, and may well not have any effect. The free will thing is a real factor, too... always remember that some people freely choose to do evil things.)
    My own most memorable personal experience of this was concerning a very major situation back in 2014. I then read about the unexpected positive outcome in the news headlines the following day. It all centered on remotely supporting one particular individual who soon after, with enormous personal courage, chose to disobey an order. The resulting leverage effect had an enormous positive knock-on effect which couldn't be undone.

The point here is all about choosing the 'target'. It's VERY hard for even a large group of strong people to hammer or push down a solid wall. But for something that's balancing on a tiny edge... all one needs is a little puff of breath, exactly focused.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th February 2018 at 20:01.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (25th February 2018), Baby Steps (25th February 2018), Bob (25th February 2018), Hym (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Omi (25th February 2018), Vernaianawa (25th February 2018), Wind (3rd March 2018)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

O
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Apologies (if needed!) for jumping in to the thread to make a comment, which some may find interesting or helpful. I've done a little of this kind of thing myself, and of course, if co-ordinated and synchronized with others, the effect can absolutely be amplified.

The kind of supportive energetic action I wanted to suggest was that of finding someone who's just on the edge of something, but maybe lacks quite enough courage to make an important personal decision.

This is exactly the kind of circumstance where a tiny, encouraging energetic 'push' makes ALL the difference, because something then tips completely, and can have a HUGE knock-on effect.

I've had personal experience of this, and it's very, very powerful. Just one person, in the right situation, at the right time, with the right leverage or opportunity to influence or intervene, can then change EVERYTHING.

The person who's the focus of the intentional meditation might be on the verge of DOING something, or NOT DOING something.

Like, killing someone. Or maybe, NOT killing someone. Or (in a military situation), disobeying an order. (Such as, for example, to fire a ballistic missile. A good reference is the excellent 1995 Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington nuclear submarine drama Crimson Tide.)

Or maybe a whistleblower who REALLY knows something extraordinarily important. And they can't sleep at night, worrying about whether or not they should endanger themselves and their family by coming out and telling the truth, purposefully going off script in a live CNN interview. Just imagine that. And imagine what secrets have never been told. And imagine who might know them.

Or, maybe even supporting Donald Trump in making some very bold executive decision he may be wondering whether or not to take the plunge (or political risk) and do. Or supporting a senior attorney to do the ethical thing, when they're being paid or lobbied or ordered to do the opposite.

Or the 1989 Tiananmen Square 'Tank Man'. He did something quite extraordinary, to inspire millions to this day. He made a personal decision to do that: a supreme, iconic act of courage. And his identity was never known.

One doesn't have to know the details, or even the names. Just pick up the dilemma, the concern, the emotion, the heavy burden of it all, and the inner ethical intention opposed by the inner anxiety.
    * Note: One has to work with ethical people who are impeded, blocked or inhibited by anxiety. Then the 'helpful push' is always in the direction they truly want go spiritually. It's not interfering with free will: it's merely taking the load off someone to SUPPORT and ALLOW their free will to manifest.

One can't work with influencing unethical people. (Or, one can try, sometimes! But it's 100x as much work, and may well not have any effect. The free will thing is a real factor, too... always remember that some people freely choose to do evil things.)
    My own most memorable personal experience of this was concerning a very major situation back in 2014. I then read about the unexpected positive outcome in the news headlines the following day. It all centered on remotely supporting one particular individual who soon after, with enormous personal courage, chose to disobey an order. The resulting leverage effect had an enormous positive knock-on effect which couldn't be undone.

The point here is all about choosing the 'target'. It's VERY hard for even a large group of strong people to hammer or push down a solid wall. But for something that's balancing on a tiny edge... all one needs is a little puff of breath, exactly focused.

Great insightful idea, Bill!
    Do you have anyone or anything specific you would recommend we focus on?

We are putting intention into the perfect solution to the YouTube banning situation next week. That's about to topple!

I'm going to contemplate this over the next few days and see what comes up. If anyone else gets a hit, let us know.

All ideas and comments are welcome and very much appreciated.

Thanks again,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 25th February 2018 at 20:17.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2018), Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), Omi (25th February 2018), Wind (3rd March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast