Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Awesome!!!

I still feel the energy, especially strong vibration in my feet. I sensed a new phase coming up after 11:11:18. It's like the new higher vibrations are anchored in and grounded, the lower vibrations have been transmuted or removed, and with this new foundation of compassion and love maintained, the world enters a field of peace with humanity harmonized.

HALLMARKS of the new phase:
    Restoration. Calibration adjustments--Healing into Wholeness. Creative intelligence expression.

With the earth and humans healing into wholeness, a peace is maintained within, and all beings recognize the direct connection with the Divine. Application of innovative solutions. Abundance and prosperity for all people. Smiles, hugs, kisses, sharing of food, celebrations with music, a fresh sense of new beginnings.

It reminded me of Bastille Day in France. Musicians on the streets, happy people eating and dancing, talking and laughing, sharing creations/gifts such as art work, crafts, etc. Global victory!

All three manifested intentions seemed to tie in nicely. It felt really great, although shocking to some, to have the MSM used for positive purposes: TRUTH. Really a huge success for turning the tides for humanity.

There is no doubt that these fields are growing exponentially and that love is the victorious vibration for humanity.
    Every one of us!

Much appreciation to all participants and visitors!

Loads of love,

Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 25th March 2018 at 17:45.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th March 2018), Omi (25th March 2018), Orph (26th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Wierdly, I had closed this thread accidentally. I vaguely remember seeing the administrative tools pop up, and I exited not thinking much of it. Very vague since it was so long ago...I'm still wondering about it.

Anyway, the thread is open now.

Baby Steps, what intentions do you have to share?

I'm baaaaaaack!!!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th April 2018), Omi (5th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Wierdly, I had closed this thread accidentally. I vaguely remember seeing the administrative tools pop up, and I exited not thinking much of it. Very vague since it was so long ago...I'm still wondering about it.

I'm baaaaaaack!!!
    MM
    Hey!

I have the following in mind- what do you think?

Quote 1. We are seeing a fresh up-tick in the awakening with the Facebook and Cambridge Analytica scandal. Many sense that this is big....there is something epic behind it. People are grasping that their data, behaviour, perceptions, and potential for manipulation, are a commodity that marketers and politicians pay for. Its is SO GREAT to see the wider appreciation of what is going on. The change just requires the awareness, and this IS happening on a massive scale. Let's give this power and momentum. Wonderful to see.

2. "Send nurturing care and love to the children around the world. The kids are sacred. Their innocence is precious. In this world, too many of them lose this quality too soon. We need a world where these children would not have to hear bombs and explosions, do not have to experience any hunger or deprivation, stay safe and away from of dark aspects of human behaviour. We try to break the intergenerational repeat pattern by making these horrors unimaginable for these beautiful children!

Give them more protection, happiness, and joy."

3: It is a mark of our civilisation or lack of it, in how we treat our old folk. Firstly , are they cared for, respected, and safe. Beyond that, does our culture revere age and experience sufficiently. In indigenous societies they are the leaders, teachers and guides.

In modern societies too often they live in penury, denied adequate care, lacking in human contact, familial love, or a sense of worth. They can feel as if they are an inconvenience. I have seen them living by the side of the street. We tend to waste this precious resource and accumulate bad karma in the process!

Let us see a return to dignity, care and love! Let us, as a society revere our old and wise. Let us find it in our hearts to build a community where the latter years are comfortable and secure! So be it!
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Omi (5th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Weirdly, I had closed this thread accidentally. I vaguely remember seeing the administrative tools pop up, and I exited not thinking much of it. Very vague since it was so long ago...I'm still wondering about it.

I'm baaaaaaack!!!
    MM
    Hey!

I have the following in mind- what do you think?

Quote 1. We are seeing a fresh up-tick in the awakening with the Facebook and Cambridge Analytica scandal. Many sense that this is big....there is something epic behind it. People are grasping that their data, behaviour, perceptions, and potential for manipulation, are a commodity that marketers and politicians pay for. Its is SO GREAT to see the wider appreciation of what is going on. The change just requires the awareness, and this IS happening on a massive scale. Let's give this power and momentum. Wonderful to see.

2. "Send nurturing care and love to the children around the world. The kids are sacred. Their innocence is precious. In this world, too many of them lose this quality too soon. We need a world where these children would not have to hear bombs and explosions, do not have to experience any hunger or deprivation, stay safe and away from of dark aspects of human behaviour. We try to break the intergenerational repeat pattern by making these horrors unimaginable for these beautiful children!

3: It is a mark of our civilisation or lack of it, in how we treat our old folk. Firstly , are they cared for, respected, and safe. Beyond that, does our culture revere age and experience sufficiently. In indigenous societies they are the leaders, teachers and guides.

In modern societies too often they live in penury, denied adequate care, lacking in human contact, familial love, or a sense of worth. They can feel as if they are an inconvenience. I have seen them living by the side of the street. We tend to waste this precious resource and accumulate bad karma in the process!

Let us see a return to dignity, care and love! Let us, as a society revere our old and wise. Let us find it in our hearts to build a community where the latter years are comfortable and secure! So be it!
    Hi! Baby Steps, Omi, and all of our wonderful friendly family of visioning team members,

These just couldn't be more perfect!

We are set for next Sunday.

Also, I'll add this inspirational "How to Pray" audio from Gregg Braden. Great info reminding us to combine thought and feeling and being surrounded by the feeling energy of the intention fulfilled.

Feeling as if the experience (or event or intention) has already happened.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 15th April 2018 at 03:34.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th April 2018), Omi (5th April 2018), Wind (5th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Sunday. April 15, 2018

1) 'we see the light of truth enveloping the planet and opening people's hearts and minds to the reality- that war is deliberately manipulated and unnecessary. The mass of people increasingly see this, and as they do, their delegated representatives are becoming honest, transparent and peaceful campaigners...'
    (Compliments of Baby Steps...thank you.)

2) "Send nurturing care and love to the children around the world. The kids are sacred. Their innocence is precious. In this world, too many of them lose this quality too soon. We need a world where these children would not have to hear bombs and explosions, do not have to experience any hunger or deprivation, stay safe and away from of dark aspects of human behaviour. We try to break the intergenerational repeat pattern by making these horrors unimaginable for these beautiful children!

Repeating the last 2 from last week because of their significance.
    And thanks goes to Baby Steps for formulating these vitally important intentions.

Heartfelt Visioning for tomorrow...Ready?

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 15th April 2018 at 03:48.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th April 2018), Caliban (15th April 2018), kanishk (16th April 2018), Omi (15th April 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018), Wind (15th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

In 7 minutes we will begin. Just a reminder in case anyone is new to the process:

At 5 minutes before the hour, we get quiet and centered and get into the energy of gratitude. Focusing on all the things we have in our life and world right now that we have to be grateful for.

Then each 5 minute segment for the next 15 minutes, we focus on one intention at a time. Bring it into the now as if it is done, bask in the vision, and give thanks.

Then the last 5 minutes is spent in sacred silence. We give thanks for these things having been accomplished. Our compassion for humanity emanates through us and transmutes all energy that does not resonate at the vibration of pure love.

MM

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th April 2018), Omi (15th April 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018), Wind (15th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

I don't think we realize how powerful this concentration of consciousness really is. There are unseen forces of good cooperating with us and through us. I'm just happy that we gather together once a week to focus on positive change.

During today's session, I saw the common threat running through all of our concerns: chemical warfare. Our children are being targeted through vaccinations. Our elderly are targeted through flu vaccinations and gobs of pharmaceuticals. Of course, the whole human population is being targeted through chemtrails, vaccinations, and pharmaceuticals. The conflict in Syria is centered on chemical warfare. The war is not just in Syria; it is everywhere all around us. The chemicals compromise our physical and mental health.

The real psyop has been happening for a long time..."Go to your doctor. Do what he/she says. You must have insurance. You will have bad health."

Somewhere inside us there is a Light that never dies. It reveals the Truth. The Truth sets us free.

I think this light originates in our hearts. It is the primordial intelligence that is eternal. That light is what is alive and well in people who love. It is the intelligence of Real Reality. I don't think people can be manipulated by Virtual Reality, or AI, if they are tuned into their innermost Being.

The heart radiance has power. In all that we are facing in our lives and world today, I feel like if we amplify this heart radiance and express our deepest heart intelligence that we will overcome and create a world of peace and goodwill, of prosperity and abundance for all, for freedom and genius for all. In this, I rest my faith.

Thank you all for expressing your heart intelligence and focusing on these intentions for positive change.

After all, we're all in this together!
    MM

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th April 2018), Caliban (20th April 2018), Omi (15th April 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Sunday, April 22, 2018

1. I am grateful for the movement we are seeing on the planet AWAY from violence against the innocents. It is happening and it is inevitable - we know with 100% certainty that the ultimate destination on Earth is a society free from all kinds of violence. (if we so desire...) . To assist the transition we pray for peace, we evoke the very fabric of the universe to resist acts of violence and cruelty. We call in the awakening of love and humanity into the hearts of the perpetrators. Love is the highest most powerful energy in this universe.

2. As the awakening progresses the depth of evil and depravity within our elites is being exposed for all to see. For all people on Earth we wish for loving assistance for those many who will struggle with horror and disbelief, who could respond with separation, hatred, or violence. May they see that this process is part of an inevitable progression towards a beautiful and wholesome future....

3. For the Warriors on the planet- hold your truth and love. Find your peaceful warrior calling. Fight for truth with truth. Remember compassion for those struggling with truth. Find your Dao- path of power. So be it. All power to you, but remain in alignment with love.

Inspired intentions compliments of Baby Steps. ~~~Thank you!~~~
    MM

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th April 2018), Caliban (20th April 2018), Omi (22nd April 2018), onevoice (24th April 2018), Orph (22nd April 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

What a great combination of intentions! And what a great way to establish and reinforce the higher perspective of what is going on here. There's so much truth embedded in these intentions. It was a pleasure to increase the energy flow in this positive direction.

We provided acknowledgement and reinforcement for the truth of these trends: people will no longer put up with violence against the innocents, or anyone, for that matter; the awakening process IS occurring, we are learning to break cycles of abuse and respond with cooperative loving solutions; and we are discovering our peaceful warrior callings.

I had really good, deep feelings during this meditation. This is where the true hope of humanity comes from. We are each taking responsibility to make a difference.

Blessings to all!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd April 2018), Omi (22nd April 2018), onevoice (24th April 2018), Orph (22nd April 2018)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Thanks for the consideration of your thoughts, I'm back in the saddle now, I need to remind myself that just like the main stream news tries to do by publishing so many bad things, the majority of people on this earth are genuinely good people that want to live in peace and just enjoy their life and family. However their is a very dark element out there that is much larger than I realized and probably still don't have a total grasp on but one thing is for sure, its needs to be dealt with now . At a minimum for us to be the champion of those children who has no one fighting for them and for the sake of humanity itself. I listened to Corsi's last interview above, Comey net worth 11 million, Meuller 17 million, Comeys brother is the accountant for the Clinton foundation, It sounds like to me that these people all lined up one day and signed the document selling their soul all at the same time.

As for GOD I will leave that alone, it is up to us here and now. As for the power of prayer for those reading this , people from around the world that want to do something that don't know how to contribute, pray every night, pray for no more hurt to these children, pray for protection for these children, and pray that this corruption is dealt with the swiftness of the archangel Michael and his sword. I ask everyone to take 5 minutes every night and continue these prayers.... It does create a force to be reckoned with , that I can testify to. Bill Ryan said in an interview one time of a navy admiral who has now passed that if all the people of the world came together and prayed at the same time, there would be no more wars or famine and that the people when coming together have no idea of the power we possess as a group. (Correct me on that Bill if I'm wrong) .
    Pyrangello, although I pray and meditate every morning, and have a prayer group once a week, and do these intentional meditations every Sunday, I am willing to add praying every night for the children.

Thank you for reminding us of the power of prayer. Yesterday when we prayed for the children we DID invoke Archangel Michael.

You have a deep level of caring. That's so sweet!

MM

PS. Where is that interview with Bill and the Navy Admiral? I'd like to see it.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th April 2018), Omi (29th April 2018), Orph (26th April 2018), pyrangello (26th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Hi Marie, I have a very good friend who channels my grandmother once and a while. Was skeptical at first but one day she text me if I had a grandmother with the letter m in her first name. I text her back yes, it was Mary. She text me back and said no I'm seeing Marie. I said no it was Mary on her drivers license. So I asked my friend what did my grandmothe r want. She said she wanted me to know that she is around me all the time and that she loves me and I have the gift of intuition. So the next day I called my mom in Florida and asked her if grandma's name was MARIE? Since I had always known it to be Mary. My mother responded she was called Marie in Poland when she was little.😊 the power of prayer,meditation,energies coming together, asking for intercession from the angels and saints , oh if people only knew the power we possess within, look up fr. Solanus who is acapuchin priest buried here in Detroit. My dad met father solanus as a child. 60,000 people attended his beautification process for him to become a saint this past February. Thank you for your prayers and your true heart full of energy.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th April 2018), Michelle Marie (28th April 2018), Omi (29th April 2018), Orph (26th April 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Hi Marie, I have a very good friend who channels my grandmother once and a while. Was skeptical at first but one day she text me if I had a grandmother with the letter m in her first name. I text her back yes, it was Mary. She text me back and said no I'm seeing Marie. I said no it was Mary on her drivers license. So I asked my friend what did my grandmothe r want. She said she wanted me to know that she is around me all the time and that she loves me and I have the gift of intuition. So the next day I called my mom in Florida and asked her if grandma's name was MARIE? Since I had always known it to be Mary. My mother responded she was called Marie in Poland when she was little.😊 the power of prayer,meditation,energies coming together, asking for intercession from the angels and saints , oh if people only knew the power we possess within, look up fr. Solanus who is acapuchin priest buried here in Detroit. My dad met father solanus as a child. 60,000 people attended his beautification process for him to become a saint this past February. Thank you for your prayers and your true heart full of energy.
    I looked him up. Lots of good pictures of him here:
    https://www.detroitnews.com/picture-...sey/107513708/

Cool story. I've had someone from the other side come through...unexpectedly! Clearly! I've had other short intuitions about names or energies. When I do intuitive readings, sometimes I get messages to pass on. It's comforting, isn't it?

Yes, I feel the power of prayer working. A friend of mine and I just met with a girl today who is having a particularly hard time. We both offered what we each do and she was really thankful and said she felt better. Thank God.

That's where I'm from...Michigan.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 28th April 2018 at 22:01.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th April 2018), Omi (29th April 2018), onevoice (29th April 2018), Orph (29th April 2018), pyrangello (3rd May 2018)

25. Link to Post #93
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Greetings All and apologies for the late posting!!!

1. We pray for the kids released from the traffickers and abusers, bring comfort , security and all the healing that the Universe can provide. May they find ways to step beyond these terrible experiences and build new lives.

2. we sovereign beings forbid the practise of ritual abuse on this planet.
    we sovereign beings forbid the practise of ritual abuse on this planet.

so be it, in love, light and gratitude, we KNOW that such dark things are coming to an end here!

3. At this time of growth and change we pray for our Earth Mother who is struggling with the instability and negativity of the changes. We ask her to hang in there in her mission which is to give birth. These are the birth pains of a new Galactic Human Civilisation - that will start on the day that the mass of Humanity wins its sovereignty.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (29th April 2018), Omi (29th April 2018), pyrangello (3rd May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

For the first on I imagined God and the Angels holding all the little ones and pouring in God's healing love.
    The second--anyone who attempted going to a satanic ritual--doors wouldn't open; cars, planes, trains wouldn't run; communication channels stopped; voices silenced.
    The third--I saw Mother Earth surrounded by angels pouring in love--she is restored, regenerated, rejuvenated, and revitalized. We all love her and honor her every moment.

Gratitude to everyone!
    A special thanks to Baby Steps for pulling this together at the last minute.
    MM

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th April 2018), Omi (29th April 2018), pyrangello (3rd May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Sunday, May 6, 2018

1. We pray for the kids released from the traffickers and abusers, bring comfort , security and all the healing that the Universe can provide. May they find ways to step beyond these terrible experiences and build new lives.

Combine with #1 -- we sovereign beings forbid the practise of ritual abuse on this planet.

so be it, in love, light and gratitude, we KNOW that such dark things are coming to an end here!

2. At this time of growth and change we pray for our Earth Mother who is struggling with the instability and negativity of the changes. We ask her to hang in there in her mission which is to give birth. These are the birth pains of a new Galactic Human Civilisation - that will start on the day that the mass of Humanity wins its sovereignty.

3. We send love and healing energy to Carol Clarke, especially her heart. We pray for a complete restoration to perfect health now. We see her restored to perfect health now. We accept that our prayers are already heard and answered. We send mighty blessings her way. May she let go of all disease and lack of harmony as we place her in God's hands. And now we watch her receive the miracle of healing love that transmutes all lower energies back into perfection. And we are grateful for this healing.

Last week's intentions are so important, we decided to repeat them to add additional power. Humanity is praying for this together because we are now aware of what has been happening in the shadow of darkness, while now the light of truth is setting us all free.

We are cooperating to restore freedom and peace on our planet, and get back into balance and harmony for our health and the health of our planet.

MM - Baby Steps

(I combined #1 & #2 and added #3) 5-5-2018
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 5th May 2018 at 20:59.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2018), Omi (5th May 2018), Orph (3rd May 2018), pyrangello (3rd May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018), Wind (5th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Continue to pray everyday for these children and the truth to bubble to the top to achieve the changes needed in our society.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd May 2018), Omi (5th May 2018), Orph (3rd May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Yes, good reminder. I usually do pray every day for ALL children, and make special appeals to those in these horrific abusive satanic situations.

I've added an intention for Sunday. We are going to send healing energy to Carol Clarke. See above.

(I'm about to add it.)

MM

Edit/Addition:

Done. See above post for changes.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 5th May 2018 at 21:01.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th May 2018), Omi (5th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Post #95 intentional meditation in 10 minutes!

Please weigh in if you are participating, or afterwards if you did.
    Just a quick I'm in, or I did.

Thanks
    MM

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2018), Bluegreen (6th May 2018), Omi (6th May 2018), Wind (6th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

There IS a Divine Plan.
    I know this from my very soul. I trust this plan. This is the basis for gratitude. Everything has purpose. Starting and ending in gratitude, and giving thanks that our prayers are heard and answered are part of this well-founded Faith.

There's a depth that you reach when you reach out to God from your heart. God cares. Things change.

We can count on positive changes through this joining of our hearts and minds.
    Count on it!

Thanks to everyone for your deep compassion. It IS changing the world!

Lots of love,

MM

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2018), Omi (6th May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018), Wind (6th May 2018)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I participated.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2018), Michelle Marie (6th May 2018), Omi (6th May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast