+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #101
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Recently had a nasty wheezy chest infection which I shook off with a little help from Oregano oil, olive leaf extract, and vitamin c

if those had failed I would have added raw garlic and Olaf's cistus tea. Wish I could send this to Carol.

I visualised the archetypal energy of strong, vital and healed lungs, and sent it out to the universe, with the intent that it would be available to Carol Clarke, should she require it!

So be it!
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 7th May 2018 at 10:33.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th May 2018), Omi (6th May 2018), Wind (6th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I participated.
    Thank you! This ensures we have at least three people. I read something recently about how powerful fields are formed by groups of three or more.

I've got to run, but I'll try to find it and post it later.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2018), Omi (6th May 2018), Wind (6th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Great job, Baby Steps!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    There IS a Divine Plan.
    I know this from my very soul. I trust this plan. This is the basis for gratitude. Everything has purpose. Starting and ending in gratitude, and giving thanks that our prayers are heard and answered are part of this well-founded Faith.

There's a depth that you reach when you reach out to God from your heart. God cares. Things change.

We can count on positive changes through this joining of our hearts and minds.
    Count on it!

Thanks to everyone for your deep compassion. It IS changing the world!

Lots of love,

MM
    More on the Divine Plan...

We have an instinct to love.
    Cheer people on.
    Enlightenment prepares you for the Divine Plan.
    The Divine Plan is the realization of what within you is experiencing it all.
    From...

The Divine Plan --Matt Kahn
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kSnt5n4ADw

Read this mission statement:
    http://divineplan.com/mattie.html#mission

The best place to get the truth about the Divine Plan is in your own heart.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 6th May 2018 at 23:56.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2018), Omi (6th May 2018), Orph (6th May 2018), Wind (6th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

I participated too.

Thank you Michelle Marie, for adding the intention to send healing for Carol.
    Thanks to everyone who was there in the meditation. It's so heartwarming to feel each of our energies and work together in this way.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2018), Michelle Marie (6th May 2018), Orph (6th May 2018), Wind (6th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Sunday, May 13, 2018
    (Thanks! Baby Steps)

The theme for the first two is non judgement.

1. We enter a space of non judgement -unconditional love for the process of life as it unfolds in this reality. This means that we are in a state of peace, acceptance,love and non judgement for all of what is happening-including the dark, bad actors, heinous crimes and suffering. We know that all will play out with perfection, and we remain unattached to any particular outcome.

2. We enter a space of love and non-judgement for the Earth Entity-Gaia. We love her as our mother, we send healing and all that is good to her, and we recognise that any instability that she creates is ultimately part of a perfect journey for her and us- back to wholeness and harmony.

3. We pray that the Human collective opens it's perception to the simple and powerful practical solutions to issues here and now that we wish to change. We invite this wisdom and inspiration into our perception for common benefit.

I'll be focusing on these during a road trip. I won't be able to comment since I won't be online.

Together in Spirit!
    MM

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th May 2018), Omi (14th May 2018), Valerie Villars (14th May 2018), Wind (11th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Greetings, all

we will be starting in 30 minutes.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (14th May 2018), Valerie Villars (14th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Thanks, all. I really felt this - really. (despite the non-judgement ones being personally challenging!)

The vibes continued strongly for some time. I discerned the vibes to be desirable because they were stabilising and heart-opening.

God bless!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (14th May 2018), Omi (14th May 2018), Orph (14th May 2018), Valerie Villars (14th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

These intentions are especially powerful. They are the foundations of higher consciousness.

They feel good. They feel right. They feel resonant with all life.

Thank you again, Baby Steps for putting the essence of this consciousness into words. This is the consciousness that I will endeavor to maintain.

Unconditional love :::: the Perfect Foundation.

Peaceful blessings,

Michelle Marie

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th May 2018), Omi (14th May 2018), Orph (14th May 2018)

19. Link to Post #110
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Just becoming aware of this group, I will join in. Set my clock to Sundays at 1PM. I center quickly.

Ecuador is straight South of Washington, DC, but we don't do daylight time so I think your 11AM, Pacific Daylight Time is our 1PM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th May 2018), Michelle Marie (14th May 2018), Omi (14th May 2018), Orph (14th May 2018)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

I'd join in but I can't seem to connect with my inner self. Something, or, I guess a more accurate description would be, some part of me has put up a wall, or some type of block, and I just can't seem to break through to make that connection with my inner self.

But I'll keep trying. I won't give up on that. In the meantime, thanks to all those, everywhere, that are trying to make this a better world for all.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th May 2018), Michelle Marie (14th May 2018), Omi (14th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    I'd join in but I can't seem to connect with my inner self. Something, or, I guess a more accurate description would be, some part of me has put up a wall, or some type of block, and I just can't seem to break through to make that connection with my inner self.

But I'll keep trying. I won't give up on that. In the meantime, thanks to all those, everywhere, that are trying to make this a better world for all.
    There are a few things that make me sense you are on the right track...

One...your location says you don't know because you've lost your mind. That's great! The mind is what seems to present the separation factor. Also, the inner self is non-linear, non-local. ...can't be limited by time or space.

Two...you said you would keep trying. That sounds like a clear intention and an exercise of the power of Will. That's a function of the inner self.

Three...you made a post on this thread and we are connected to you.

Just stay with us and feel the love!

Are you feeling peaceful? That's my most prevalent feeling when I'm deeply connected within. "The peace that passeth all understanding."

MM

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th May 2018), Omi (14th May 2018), Orph (14th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

HIGHER ANIMALS

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

A story from Sri Lanka

There was an old lady living on the land. Her children had long left. She scraped out a living on little more than an acre, with one cow. She loved that cow, and sold her milk. They truly shared their lives, in love. The Cow had a calf. Things were going well. Then war came to Sri Lanka. Things got harder and harder for the old lady. Eventually she had to sell the calf. It's mother and the old lady cried together. The war came closer and living got harder and harder. In desperation the old lady had to sell her cow, she knew she would never see her again and her life would just get harder.

War then came. The old lady had to hide in the forest and eat what she could. The horror passed and she returned to her little plot of land, now wrecked. She started to rebuild and plant. Then one day her friend the cow returned! They both cried together for joy...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th May 2018), Omi (18th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    HIGHER ANIMALS

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

A story from Sri Lanka

There was an old lady living on the land. Her children had long left. She scraped out a living on little more than an acre, with one cow. She loved that cow, and sold her milk. They truly shared their lives, in love. The Cow had a calf. Things were going well. Then war came to Sri Lanka. Things got harder and harder for the old lady. Eventually she had to sell the calf. It's mother and the old lady cried together. The war came closer and living got harder and harder. In desperation the old lady had to sell her cow, she knew she would never see her again and her life would just get harder.

War then came. The old lady had to hide in the forest and eat what she could. The horror passed and she returned to her little plot of land, now wrecked. She started to rebuild and plant. Then one day her friend the cow returned! They both cried together for joy...
    SUGGESTED MEDITATION FOR HIGHER ANIMALS

We welcome the growing realisation on Earth that the higher animals are just as capable of love, pain and suffering as we humans. We see this recognition spreading through human society and we see changes occurring to our ethics and how we treat these beautiful creatures. So be it!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Suggested meditation for Gaza

We send peace, calm and tranquillity to Gaza, and the surrounding area. We know that the troubled affairs of this area can be healed and changed by a more heart based approach. We see heart based thinking becoming dominant in people there, and a transformation manifests.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Sunday INTENTIONS
    May 20, 2018

1. FREEDOM from imprisonment. We see justice served as the slave labor system is exposed and eradicated. The quotas and false pretenses used in For-profit prisons for slave labor is completely revealed. The corporations, Serco, and all who profit or receive kickbacks are exposed. All of the wrongly accused or sentenced unfairly and get trapped in the corporate slave system are OUT -- set FREE; and the real criminals who set up this system (deep state bad actors -- politicians, judges, corporate profiteers, etc.) are IN the prisons now.
    All profits are going to pay restitution to the former slave-inmates for the corrupt slavery system that targeted minorities.
    ***And, FREEDOM (with protection) for Julian Assange, also with restitution. Let Assange receive his due rewards for exposing truth and helping to save humanity from tyranny.***
    Let all humanity be freed from oppression and tyranny! Let's feel the joy and relief of freedom as we take a deep breath and say "thanks"! Think of ALL the things that the truth has set us free from. Imagine the whole world celebrating FREEDOM together!

2. Higher animals - welfare

SUGGESTED MEDITATION FOR HIGHER ANIMALS

We welcome the growing realisation on Earth that the higher animals are just as capable of love, pain and suffering as we humans. We see this recognition spreading through human society and we see changes occurring to our ethics and how we treat these beautiful creatures. So be it!

3. Sending peace to Gaza
    Suggested meditation for Gaza...
    We send peace, calm and tranquillity to Gaza, and the surrounding area. We know that the troubled affairs of this area can be healed and changed by a more heart based approach. We see heart based thinking becoming dominant in people there, and a transformation manifests.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 20th May 2018 at 16:39.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th May 2018), Omi (19th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Greetings! Happy Sunday ... May 20, 2018

I just consolidated all of the intentions for today into one post. See post #116 for today's Intentional Meditation.

Take some time to breathe, relax, and settle into your inner core. Do what you do to center and ground. Do what you do for protection, whether it's closing your aura, calling on Archangel Michael or your guides and angels, or just whatever you normally do for a safe and secure sacred space in which to operate at your highest level of consciousness.

We will begin in 10 minutes.

MM

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th May 2018), Omi (20th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Nice and deep. After the end I heard: "Great force for change."

During the first intention for freedom, I saw people's consciences kicking in. The prison doors were being opened, they could not bring themselves to lock up human beings any longer (the workers in prisons). I saw bug spray going all over the perpetrators (people in corporations that profit off other's labor, energy parasites). They can no longer abuse power and suck people's energy. I saw people freed from prisons, cages, oppression, and mind control. I saw them United with friends and family receiving nurturing--love and food--and abundance: restitution paid by the billionaire corporations that had profited from their labor. Some corporations like Starbucks, Walmart, and defense contractors--all of them. I did the Ho'opnopono for them.

I saw Julian Assange being released. There was a double lineup of souls creating a tube, or tunnel, and he walked between the two lines receiving applauds, congratulations, and appreciation for his service of bringing truth to humanity.

For the animals, I saw their hearts filled with light. I saw them receive love and nurturing care from humans. I saw the love between them -- all exchanging love like families do. I saw all kinds, and I won't name the long list here!!!

For Gaza, I saw the area receiving an energy field of peace, harmony, and love. I saw Rays of energy from prayers coming in from all over the world reach them and affect them. I saw the whole area become a model of peace and harmony for the rest of the world, and the energy came back out of that area like a big radiant heart to help transform all of planet earth.

All in all, I see that peace, and love, and freedom reign. All over. And celebrations are prevalent around the globe.

Wow! Thanks to everyone.

That was AWESOME!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 20th May 2018 at 19:32.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th May 2018), Caliban (21st May 2018), Omi (20th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Thank you for another session of beautiful healing energies today.

Happy Pentecost to those who celebrate it.
    Last edited by Omi; 20th May 2018 at 21:06.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th May 2018), Michelle Marie (21st May 2018)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

There is a very uplifting and inspiring video on this thread that will encourage our group and help us realize that our power in these intentional meditation activities is great. Many will benefit.

Our abilities to affect positive change will increase as we exercise our intentional imaginal muscles of consciousness!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1225711

Thank you, too!!!
    MM

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th May 2018), Omi (22nd May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast