+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #121
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Greetings all. Here's this week's 3. Extra power and love for those on Avalon that these may help...x

1. For those who have been abused and are carrying that terrible secret. Find the strength and courage to face what happened in the past. Know that it was wrong, and that the victims are blameless. Step forward and tell the world. This is the path to healing. Know that the universe is full of love for you.

2. For everybody with a dream, the kernel of an idea, or project. Visualise, empower and see the imagined impediments and problems melt away. Step into your power, by combining your creative inspiration with your can-do skills. Call these in, and know that when these two are combined, you will be unstoppable!

3. For all those suffering from chronic pain and terminal conditions. Help them to a peaceful perspective, and may all people everywhere suffering like this receive all the love and companionship that they need, and access to effective pain control.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (27th May 2018), Omi (27th May 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Thank you, Baby Steps. We almost posted at the same time.

HUGE appreciation!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th May 2018), Omi (3rd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

1. We remain confident (faithful despite evidence to the contrary) that humans are building a new paradigm that will have a greatly reduced impact on nature, and allow recovery of our environment.

2. Bring a greater realisation to people, that we really all are one..what we do to an 'other', we do to ourselves. Spread this awakening idea throughout humanity, and the self-inflicted suffering will cease. We are certain that this process is occurring.

3. I was thinking about entanglement and the special qualities of the (unaltered) DNA molecule. There are ideas of entanglement independent of time, as well as space. I connected this idea to eastern reverence for the ancestors. But the link might go forward as well as backward. As per Inelia Benz, it might continue to other versions of ourselves in parallel realities, that she calls in. I sent healing light, via DNA to my immediate family in this reality.

" At this time of growth and change I choose to call in the presence of the best possible version of myself,and the best possible version of humanity, in order to enable a better me and mission success. "

Do this deeply and sincerely, and watch for any changes.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (3rd June 2018), Omi (3rd June 2018), Theresa (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018), Wind (4th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Babysteps, that is so powerful and beautiful.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd June 2018), Omi (3rd June 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

The following thread indicates how this network if light works....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1227002

If you've ever done Family Constellations (Hellenger work), it is using this consciousness technology to effect the change that Baby Steps is referring to in #3. It works.

We can step into any time and give thanks. When we step into the time when the new paradigm is fully established and the earth is restored to pristine perfection, complete with visions and sensations of 'being in it' we are using our consciousness capabilities and actually establishing it in the NOW.

Using the vibration of gratitude and putting the end result in the now, we are positioning our consciousness as empowered creators and stepping out of victimhood.

For #2, the suffering HAS ceased and we are causing our consciousness to 'observe' what this new NOW moment consists of with images and sensations and feelings and gratitude. It's a vibrational shift, and a shift of the witness of awareness.

By setting the intention, meditating upon it with concentrated focus, then letting go (surrender attachment to the outcome), the essence of the Intention WILL manifest. I have facilitated many groups and the reliable results prove this formula works.

I'd like to express a special thanks to Baby Steps for articulating our intentions. Each one is timely, powerful, and provides compassionate solutions for humanity. God bless you!

And blessings to everyone who participates. This IS the new way of BEing in our transformed world.

MM

Sunday, June 3 Intentions.....Post #123
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 3rd June 2018 at 16:35.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd June 2018), Omi (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018), Wind (4th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Wow! That was a great experience. I imagined that we all held hands and jumped in together...to the new paradigm. It was like we were standing at the edge of a swimming pool, but what we jumped into was a different reality...the new restored and perfected humanity and environment.

We were in nature. There was a big banquet table set up on the lawn. Everybody was feeling a sense of victory and joy and celebration. There were lots of smiles, hugs, laughter, music, 'light food', and sunshine. Everything in nature was lush. Sweet animal friends were there. Lots of children. Everyone and everything was in a state of perfection and harmony.

We had a section where there were crafts, artwork, and many examples of our creative expressions. I knew that we had free energy. There were no signs of technology. We were masters and could create out of the ethers, out of the cosmic energy all around and through us. What a great feeling!

I felt a lot of gratitude for being in this new cooperatively created reality. I adored the trees and flowers. The skies were clear and the air was pure. All water was pure, clean, and pristine.

Finally, after a long time of concentrated focus, I saw us stepping up and out of the "pool" and lifting each other up off the ladder next to the edge. We were buoyant and joyful in spirit. We KNEW this was an established reality that we can step into at any time to bring it forward.

MM

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	38040

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd June 2018), Caliban (5th June 2018), Omi (3rd June 2018), Orph (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th June 2018), Wind (4th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I was in a place like that once, MM, spiritually speaking.

It was a beautiful beach and everything sparkled. There was no shame at being naked and there was an incredible feeling of indescribable joy. I felt the oneness of everything and the true power we all have. It was just incredible.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th June 2018), Michelle Marie (7th June 2018), Omi (4th June 2018), Wind (4th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Thank you Baby Steps, for continuing to make the 3 intentions for the weekly group meditation.
    I'm sure you are doing so much good to the world, I'm very glad to be a part of it.

Michelle, it seems that you saw the reality that I was experiencing yesterday. I couldn't join the meditation because I was at the event, but I'm glad if you could feel the harmonious and beautiful energies of the people at the celebration. Thank you for attuning your energy and sharing your experience.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th June 2018), Wind (4th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I was in a place like that once, MM, spiritually speaking.

It was a beautiful beach and everything sparkled. There was no shame at being naked and there was an incredible feeling of indescribable joy. I felt the oneness of everything and the true power we all have. It was just incredible.
    Naked body or naked soul?!? Actually, I'm having fun, but the question is valid. I've presented myself as a naked soul knowing that warts or shadows and all, I was willing to be seen as I was at that time. I might have said "polish me up" and my life challenged me to purify or face or overcome some of those less than perfect parts. Paradoxically, I know we are always perfect, but we hold images of ourselves (at least I have) that dimished my self-worth. Like it's ok to admit we make mistakes and learn from them and trust the process.

"Though your sins may be red as scarlet, we can settle this, and you will be white as snow."

I'm grateful for the polishing process!

MM

I've seen lots of sparkles lately...3X in one day.

Thank you, too, Omi!!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th June 2018), Caliban (5th June 2018), Omi (5th June 2018), Valerie Villars (7th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Sunday, June 10
    Intentions for Energy Focus

~~~~~5 minutes before: settle into peace with deep breathing. Centering attention within. Gratitude for what is good right now. Gratitude vibration foundation.~~~~

1) Conscience ::: We are intending through this visualization to increase the conscience of individuals throughout humanity. Knowing our connection between hearts, we bless each one who accepts and is willing to receive the blessing with Rays of light from our own hearts to:

a) ignite a spark in the darkened ones, completely forgiving and settling the energy through divine mercy and grace. We see the center nucleus ignite while the souls feel waves of pure unconditional love pour through. Compassion and understanding are transmitted for healing.

b) Bless each divine spark, each inner light, the innate intelligence of all, with our love to increase the luminosity and cause each spark to become a flame. A strong blazing fire of truth and love. Let each one sense their soul power and receive this transmission of light to increase their vibration, courage, and strength. Let this flame consume any weakness, frailty, or challenge of each person. We bless each one with wholeness and perfection. Flame on!

2) Attunement to Absolute Truth ::: We now bless each soul with the frequency patterns that attune their consciousness to Absolute Truth. With this, fine-tuned discernment is available to perceive clearly truth from lies, honesty from deception, selfish motives from caring motives, ego-identities from soul-empowered humans. We bless each one the full power of free will choice to make individual decisions that feel right to his/her heart. We bless each soul with the vibration of pure divine unconditional love. And with this attunement, each soul who is willing to receive this blessing, is in the direct flow of Universal Intelligence. With the vast majority accepting this blessing, we see humanity riding on waves of Love --- and Caring for Others is the watchword of the Day.

3) Creative Freedom ::: This blessing for humanity brings with it the energies of Restoration and Innovative Solutions. We bless each individual who is willing to receive this blessing with Creative Freedom, Innovative Ideas, full restoration of Perfect Health, and the freedom to express and implement practical solutions. We ask the Angels and masters to increase these blessings to humanity. We welcome free energy. We welcome abundance for all. We welcome peace for all nations. We welcome cooperation and participation of all forms and dimensions of Life to live harmoniously and cooperatively on this wave frequency of Pure Divine Love.

And now let each one who is willing to receive these blessings say "Yes!" "Yes, I both send and accept these blessings."

End with 5 more minutes of gratitude in the Faith that this is done.

~~~~~~~Feeling and expressing gratitude now.~~~~~~~~

Blessings to all!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th June 2018 at 02:13.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2018), Omi (7th June 2018), Orph (10th June 2018), Valerie Villars (7th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Sunday, June 10

1) Conscience ::: We are intending through this visualization to increase the conscience of individuals throughout humanity. Knowing our connection between hearts, we bless each one who accepts and is willing to receive the blessing with Rays of light from our own hearts to:

a) ignite a spark in the darkened ones, completely forgiving and settling the energy through divine mercy and grace. We see the center nucleus ignite while the souls feel waves of pure unconditional love pour through. Compassion and understanding are transmitted for healing.

b) Bless each divine spark, each inner light, the innate intelligence of all, with our love to increase the luminosity and cause each spark to become a flame. A strong blazing fire of truth and love. Let each one sense their soul power and receive this transmission of light to increase their vibration, courage, and strength. Let this flame consume any weakness, frailty, or challenge of each person. We bless each one with wholeness and perfection.

And now let each one who is willing to receive these blessings say "Yes!" "Yes, I both send and accept these blessings.
    Considering my difficulties in trying to connect with my inner self, this first point you mentioned seems just what the doctor ordered. Count me in, as I'm definitely in need of a little kick-start to get the old pilot light lit.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), Omi (10th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Sunday, June 10

b) Bless each divine spark, each inner light, the innate intelligence of all, with our love to increase the luminosity and cause each spark to become a flame. A strong blazing fire of truth and love. Let each one sense their soul power and receive this transmission of light to increase their vibration, courage, and strength. Let this flame consume any weakness, frailty, or challenge of each person. We bless each one with wholeness and perfection.

And now let each one who is willing to receive these blessings say "Yes!" "Yes, I both send and accept these blessings.
    Considering my difficulties in trying to connect with my inner self, this first point you mentioned seems just what the doctor ordered. Count me in, as I'm definitely in need of a little kick-start to get the old pilot light lit.
    Absolutely! May you be blessed exponentially!!

MM

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Omi (10th June 2018), Orph (10th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

In 20 minutes we will begin. Our intentions are here...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1228181

Love & Gratitude!!!

MM

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2018), Omi (10th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

I just saw humanity reconnect with Spirit, like being plugged in, to a greater, stronger bandwidth. An upgrade is being anchored in. This seems to be not only effectively immediately, but in preparation for the Solstice energies.

In linear terms, this may effect souls at different times. Kind of like when you get an epiphany. You know that you have just received or connected with something profound.

This strengthening and upgrade will serve mankind and our planet well in the imminent radical changes ahead of us. Our innate intelligence can always lead us to the right information, the right people, and the right places, at the right time...for the right purposes.

I look forward to profound changes of restoration and healing amongst the paradoxical destruction of earth and old energies. I feel grounded in trust, regardless of outward appearances.

My hope is that each one graciously receive maximum blessings and beneficial impacts.

MM

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2018), Omi (12th June 2018), Orph (11th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

In 20 minutes we will begin. Our intentions are here...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1228181

Love & Gratitude!!!

MM
    These really spoke to me, and they resolved into a very powerful natural progression.

Brilliant, powerful, thanks!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th June 2018), Omi (12th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

There is a very definite up-tick in positive energy flowing through me now. Thank you Michelle Marie and anyone else who participated in this.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th June 2018), Michelle Marie (13th June 2018), Omi (12th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    There is a very definite up-tick in positive energy flowing through me now. Thank you Michelle Marie and anyone else who participated in this.
    Thank you for the feedback.

Since it is flowing, most likely it will increase.

I'm thinking there is a certain calibration of consciousness that can occur, and then things seem to work -- and more smoothly and efficiently, the way gears work together when they are in sync.

A strong connection, calibration, and increasing the bandwidth are helpful to energy flow. Just seeing that in imagination gives instructions that our inner intelligence can work with. It's sort of uncanny!

Let us know how it's going every now and then, if you feel like sharing.

Way awesome!!!
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th June 2018 at 00:50.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th June 2018), Orph (13th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Imagination is the Spiritual Ability to Travel in Time

(Read full article here)
    http://www.asktheinnercoach.com/spir...travel-in-time

"Imagination is the creative mind of the Super-conscious soul."

"Access to my imagination is intuitive."

"...there is eternal power available for infinite possibilities..."

"Whatever I can imagine, I can experience as my reality."

"Imagination is a mental time machine..."

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 14th June 2018 at 23:54.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (15th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Sunday, June 17
    Intentional Meditation

1) When contemplating the future, with its possible problems and fears it is a good defensive technique to remember how GREAT it could be, how brilliant shifts are happening and epic personal epiphanies are occurring daily. It is good to evoke the best possible outcomes:

I personally visualize ideas of the grandest and most magnificent future that I am capable of imagining. I call this in, with beautiful images, an open heart and crowds of smiling people. I see a thriving community, peace and all the things I want from life. I know in my heart that it is manifesting, and am deeply grateful for this future dawning.

2) We intend that a single breath of love dissolve all barriers of differences of opinions or mind sets or belief systems. Let us each soften our hearts and make a featherbed cloud where we can realize how much we have in common, how much happier we are when United in cooperation, and how much we need each other to achieve our true common goals. Let this understanding birth new relationships amongst humanity, and let us be kind to one another under all circumstances.

Maximum love abounds!

3) We envision a world that has been restored to complete harmony and balance. We see all animals, plants, minerals, elementals, communicating at the same higher frequency that encompasses love for all life. With our highest vibrations now stabilized, we are implementing genius solutions to clean up and rebuild our planet, and to provide free energy and abundant resources to all. We are aware of our capabilities like never before, and we are fully activated and able to accomplish our ideals. Our planet is lush and all life is thriving!

MM/Baby Steps

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th June 2018), Bluegreen (17th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (15th June 2018)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Here we go! About 7 more minutes...

Happy Sunday!!

MM

Now after...

That was a lovely intentional visioning session!

It really helps to be clear that this IS the direction we are heading in. We are truly helping to establish this incoming new vibration that is uplifting humanity!

Thank you all for taking part in this pro-active measure of powerful creation.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 17th June 2018 at 17:25.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th June 2018), Bluegreen (17th June 2018), Orph (17th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast