+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

May I make a suggestion for the next meditation event? (6-24- '18). Dynamo just posted a thread in the "current events" forum about New Zealand's plan to eradicate multiple species of animals, (including cats, rabbits and many others) using poison. Need some healing energy sent that way.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2018), Omi (24th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Sunday, June 24, 2018
    Manifested Intentions
    We Are Grateful!!!

1) We are NOW enjoying free and safe energy! We fully appreciate that lightbulb moment when someone in a shed somewhere dreamt up a compact over unity solution. We see that this happy event led to a black box that has been installed into houses, to provide free electricity. We celebrate as the installer and the householder KNOW what a great victory this is for human sovereignty! We have overridden the implementation of the dangerous technologies that compromised our health and privacy. The companies that used to control the former grid have dissolved. They are no longer needed. Everyone is NOW enjoying free and safe electricity and heat and cooling. We are feeling comfortable and we enjoy our sovereignty! So be it! It is done!

2) We are each celebrating our personal accomplishments, our unique contributions that make this world a better place. We have received all resources, support, and opportunities to achieve personal success in delivering our unique creative solutions for Mother Earth and All Life!!! We are celebrating a new era that we have created. We all are enjoying our abundance as we give our gifts born of love and genius innovation to the world. And so it is!

3) We know that powerful positive forces exist to assist humanity. We have remembered our connection, and our abilities to ask and invoke such assistance. We invoke this assistance NOW particularly to save the animals (cats, rabbits, all endangered species) in New Zealand, and to protect All Life on this planet. We send love and gratitude now for all positive powers and principalities that have, and are continuing to help turn the tides on planet Earth to create a peaceful, sustainable planet where we are abundant and free!! Thank you for our freedom! Thank you for protecting the animals. It IS done!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd June 2018), Omi (24th June 2018), Orph (23rd June 2018), ulli (23rd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Here we go!!!

Post meditation addition:

Wow! That felt deep and powerful! What a Wonderful World we have created. I did bask in that energy (free!) with gratitude. The protection is certain; palpable. Creative freedom and the joy that it contains makes for a lot of sharing and celebrations!

Hey, Ulli, nice to have you here with us.

Thank you, everyone, for putting your mind, heart, and soul into these positive intentions. They will certainly be born as they are infused with so much love. We sure love God's creatures, great and small. Glad they are protected and blessed.

Blessings,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 24th June 2018 at 17:28.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th June 2018), Omi (29th June 2018), Orph (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

***Totally relevant to first intention!***

TESLA's Secrets of wireless & efficient high power are soon to be revealed
    Photon = Diaelectric pulse
    https://hooktube.com/watch?v=Ujti8Xofkwg
    The "Holy Grail" of Tesla's work
    Wireless High Voltage Transmission

All by inversing the common circuit of light with transverse electrical magnetic and replacing that with transverse Diaelectric.

L.O.S. ::: Line of Sight
    Efficiency 95%
    The only thing you need is a repeater due to L.O.S. Curvature.

Transmitter----->Repeater-------->Receiver

Simply by inverting the electric and the magnetic with the dielectric, we are able to create longitudinal high voltage wireless power transfer.

MM

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th June 2018), Omi (29th June 2018), Orph (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Sunday, July 1, 2018
    Will Power In Action!

1) Acceptance & Appreciation:::let us envision our world as a place where each one is accepted as they are, and appreciated for their talents, skills, gifts, and strengths. Let us have compassion for one another as we overcome our weaknesses and shortcomings. Let us use the door of acceptance to pour through the Rays of unconditional love. And let us release all judgments and fears that hinder our love. Let us use our strength to take a stand for truth and the values and principles that we hold dear. And let us gather together in supporting one another. Say "It is so!"

2) Courage & Faith:::As we muster all of our courage and strength to overcome anything we need to face head on, personally or globally, locally or in some group or organization, let us stand united in extra strength and know that our unity helps us all. Let us each pick ourselves up by the bootstraps, set clear and strong intentions, and move forward in or lives with the firm resolve to succeed and be victorious! We ARE victorious!

3) Compassion and Helping:::We are designed to add some benefit to life and we are clear about why we are here. We are filled with compassion and the desire to help. We each see what or who that is right before us, right in our midst, that we can help. We are uplifted by our willingness to chip in and lend a hand wherever it is needed. We are each clear if it is ours to do. We do not take on what is not for us to do. We have boundaries and are not manipulated. We follow our own true hearts and we are true to ourselves. We are doing what we came here to do, and we are grateful. And It IS done!

MM

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th June 2018), Omi (29th June 2018), Orph (29th June 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Good morning! (Or evening, for some!)

A little less than 15 minutes...

MM

Post meditation...

Well, that was empowering for humanity! And if ever there was a time that it was needed, that time is NOW! Boy, do we ever need our full strength and courage to handle what we are dealing with now.

Hey, everybody...keep your chin up! And remember...we're all in this together.

Prayer/intention requests welcome.

Have a great July!!!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 1st July 2018 at 17:26.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2018), Orph (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Sunday, July 8, 2018
    Intentions for meditation

1) Davy & Goliath ::: We intend to see tables turn rapidly in the battle for good over evil. We notice Divine intervention has come to play a hand with providence. We see miracles. We see rapid victories. We are hearing truth revealed from everyone about everything. We see the power of truth and love, compassion and care, and the United power of prayer and intention completely overcome the usurpation and abuse of power in our world. We see victory at every turn. We see people #walkaway from hate and violence. We see hope turn into faith, and we see faith turn into reality. We see the world now back in order, in harmony, and in peace. We experience the brotherhood and sisterhood of our entire human family. This is done now!!

2) Children now all receive the best of care and protection. Parents have full rights to keep and protect their children from harm or interference. All children are free; released, healed, and provided for. All children are loved, nurtured, and have healthy food. They all have plenty of friends and family and can play in nature as they discover their own true nature and creative abilities. Each child has opportunities and resources to discover and develop their own unique talents. All children have the guidance they need to stay safe and communicate from their hearts. The innocence of all children is protected. Children are educated in healthy ways and they can study what interests them from a vast array of sources that are unlimited. Each one is honored for being exactly who they are. All children are free, healthy, and happy.

3) Common ground has been established amongst humanity based on principles of the common good of all people. Differences are honored or overlooked as people find ways to communicate and compromise. Minds and hearts have been opened. We see each other's points of views; understand each other's feelings. All previously perceived divisions have dissolved by the energies of compassion and understanding. All people have realized that each have their cross to bear, and that the victory of overcoming for one, is a victory for all. Sharing increases. Respect is prevalent. Life is much easier and enjoyable as a result of this monumental shift. Everyone is accepted and appreciated. This is done now.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th July 2018 at 09:31.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2018), Omi (11th July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

In 20 minutes we will begin with Gratitude.

Grateful for all that is well with us and our world for 5 minutes. Each intention 5 minutes.
    Lastly, gratitude for all intentions manifesting for 5 minutes.

MM

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    In 20 minutes we will begin with Gratitude.

Grateful for all that is well with us and our world for 5 minutes. Each intention 5 minutes.
    Lastly, gratitude for all intentions manifesting for 5 minutes.

MM
    I feel this deeply...it is the true direction for humanity.

I've started to use the power of the spoken word and speak each intention out loud before going into silent meditation with my eyes closed. I did this today, and the last few weeks.

Another thing I did differently, was add a link to these intentions and sent them to some of my friends who are "prayer buddies" and I said they are for this week. So, in addition to sharing, I'm going to focus on them during the week as well. That will add strength and momentum to the energy field.

I'm always open to prayer requests. Let me know if there is anyone or anything you want to pray for. What's on your heart? We can help with it!

Lots of love & hugs,

Michelle Marie

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2018), Omi (11th July 2018), Orph (11th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), Wind (12th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

Hi Michelle Marie, I have not been part of your meditation group, but I was drawn to your offering to pray for our needs. Since the beginning of this year I have been caring for my husband at home. He developed a spinal cord inflammation last November, which left him unable to walk. He has made progress, however, he is 85 and strength is a challenge. I am sometimes in despair and fear. I would so appreciate your prayers for both of us. His name is Ron and I am Diane - my name is wondering on Avalon. Thank you so much. Diane

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th July 2018), Michelle Marie (11th July 2018), Omi (11th July 2018), Orph (11th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), Wind (12th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Hi Michelle Marie, I have not been part of your meditation group, but I was drawn to your offering to pray for our needs. Since the beginning of this year I have been caring for my husband at home. He developed a spinal cord inflammation last November, which left him unable to walk. He has made progress, however, he is 85 and strength is a challenge. I am sometimes in despair and fear. I would so appreciate your prayers for both of us. His name is Ron and I am Diane - my name is wondering on Avalon. Thank you so much. Diane
    We certainly will, Diane. My heart goes out to both of you. We will join our efforts in prayer during our next intentional meditation. Thank you for reaching out. I do trust that the power of love is stronger than anything. That is what underlies our intentions within our meditative focus.

We will make you and your husband our #1 for this coming Sunday!

And, if you wish, I have a couple of girlfriends that meet once a week to pray, and we can pray for you, too. Just let me know if that's okay with you.

Hugs
    Michelle Marie

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th July 2018), Omi (11th July 2018), Orph (11th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), Wind (12th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Michelle Marie, We would both be grateful for your prayers and those of your friends, too. I, too, believe that Love is the strongest force there is. Thank you so much. Diane

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th July 2018), Michelle Marie (12th July 2018), Omi (11th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), Wind (12th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Hi Michelle Marie and everyone joining the Sunday meditation,

I'd like to make a request for an intention to help the people who've been effected by the flood that happened in Japan just a few days ago.

I was notified right away by my mother who lives in Tokyo, but only realized how serious it's become when I checked Facebook today (I only look at it once in some many days) and saw that a few old schoolmates who currently live in the effected areas have posted photos of the flooding.

Setting intentions on the well-being of the people there for having shelter, food and water supplies, recovery of the damaged areas, releasing emotional pains from the losses of people's lives, houses, etc. could help with this weather disaster, to make positive changes a bit more smoothly.

Thank you for this.

Quote From BBC News, 11 July 2018

Japan is still reeling from one of its worst flooding disasters in decades, which has killed at least 179 people and left 70 missing.

Torrential rains triggered landslides and floods in central and western areas. More than 8 million people have been ordered to evacuate their homes.

The rain has relented but the country is still struggling to deal with the extensive damage left in its wake.

This is the highest death toll caused by rainfall in Japan since 1982.
    Full article:
    https://www.google.ch/amp/s/www.bbc....-asia-44790193
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Michelle Marie (12th July 2018), Orph (12th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), Wind (12th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Michelle Marie, We would both be grateful for your prayers and those of your friends, too. I, too, believe that Love is the strongest force there is. Thank you so much. Diane
    You're welcome, Diane. You are now on two prayer lists and you both are in my personal prayers.

Love to you and Ron!
    MM

@Omi,

Absolutely yes!!!

We will send our prayers, intentions, and love energy to all affected by the flood in Japan.

And thank you for sharing that article.

Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th July 2018 at 00:14.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Omi (12th July 2018), Orph (12th July 2018), pyrangello (12th July 2018), Wind (12th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Michelle Marie, I so appreciate being added to the prayer lists. I plan to join the group this Sunday and look forward very much to that connection. Namaste! Diane

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Michelle Marie (12th July 2018), Omi (12th July 2018), Orph (12th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Sunday, July 15, 2018

1) Ron & Diane--as we appeal for healing and grace and love to touch the lives of Ron and Diane we intend to see miraculous results and an elimination of fear and despair. Let love and peace reign! Through our will, our love, and Christ light within, we exercise our power and authority to manifest our vision of perfect spinal healing and health for Ron. We see him enveloped in a pink cloud of love while green universal healing energies reverse his condition while transmuting and releasing the cause. Let the power of forgiveness, mercy, grace and love overcome this situation and replace it through divine compassion that yields health, harmony, strength, and peace. We see Diane surrounded by angels and love and see her feeling strong and supported. Let peace be with her now. As we dwell with our mind in the scene of the solution, we feel the peace and the relief as we let out a big sigh filled with gratitude and love. This is done.
    (See post #150)

2) July 11 Flood in Japan--Our shared intention and vision is sent to those affected by the flood in Okayama, Japan and the surrounding areas for their safety, healing, upliftment, and overall well-being. We send them help and resources, love and counseling, and all that will improve their lives at every level. We ask to reveal hidden blessings that may result from this disaster. We are grateful for their receipt of shelter, food and water, and recovery of the damaged areas. We intend that love and peace and healing come into their hearts as they release the emotional pain from losing their precious memorable possessions, their homes, and the lost lives of family, friends, and community members. We lift up their hearts and their lives into a better life with a smooth transition through the power of our love and compassion. Feeling this love and compassion deeply, we release it for the fulfillment of these intentions. We now feel gratitude that all of this is accomplished now.
    (See post #153)

3) Atrocities in the Congo--We demand with all of the authority and power of our being that the atrocities in the Congo--the raping, beheadings, cannabalism, and all inhumane activities be stopped at once! Let this situation be brought into the light of worldwide awareness. Let the shining light of truth purify all individuals, organizations, corporations, governments, pseudo-governments, powers, and principalities immediately with a lightening bolt of power. Let this lightening bolt of power purify the hearts of all people in the Congo, freeing and releasing the innocent, and permanently halting and freezing the activities of the perpetrators. We command this light to take immediate action! We demand full awakening of awareness globally, and full transparency of every person, organization, and action involved in these activities. We invoke the higher powers that are unseen to aid in this situation. We send our love and compassion to the people victimized by this activity so that they are free, protected, and healed. We know the power of our conviction and our will, and we know that this is done.

(For #3, Please see this information to understand what/who we are praying for.)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1235318

We have the power. Expect results!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 14th July 2018 at 18:24.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th July 2018), Chanie (14th July 2018), Omi (15th July 2018), Orph (14th July 2018), Unicorn (14th July 2018), Valerie Villars (15th July 2018), Wind (14th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Michelle Marie, I am so humbled for Ron and I to be included in the Meditation tomorrow. I will certainly join you then. Thank you, thank you, thank you. ✌️❤️, Diane

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th July 2018), Michelle Marie (15th July 2018), Omi (15th July 2018), Orph (15th July 2018), Valerie Villars (15th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

I have been in prayer and meditation all morning. It is so fulfilling, I get lost in it.

My timing is a little off as a result. My focus is going to be slightly behind the schedule today. However, I feel the power going into these prayers of intention mightily today.

"Prayers of love and gratitude and rejoicing are prayers of unlimited power for they are already allied with the dynamic power of faith and are therefore completely limitless in their scope as they ascend instantly to the Highest."

This is a reminder to all of us to stay in the attitude of gratitude. As we dwell upon the sure manifestation, or the answers to the intentional prayer with gratitude that they are already answered--this dynamic power of faith is activated and released.

I'm going to continue now, and go into communion as I focus on each of these intentions with the power of my inner light.

I'll check back in momentarily...

MM

Well, I have to say...a thunderstorm happened this morning. I was thinking of the power of God and the Congo. I felt a tremendous power of love activated for each of our three intentions. And I definitely felt wed with faith that these intentional prayers have been heard, received, and answered.

When I was with Diane and Ron, I saw all of us, including those praying with us toasting with champagne glasses and dancing and rejoicing that the positive changes had manifested. I dwelled at that party for some time. God's love is active in that situation, Diane, and you certainly have Angels with you now.

In Japan, I felt this huge presence of compassion and love actively released by the disaster. Miracle after miracle is occurring as a result. There truly are blessings being released, not just in spite of, but because of this disaster. It had a purpose. Better things are coming for all involved. All the love we continue to send will help these people, our family in our hearts, to rise above the situation and receive their gifts.

In the Congo, the lightening demonstrating the immense power of God was present. Major light infusion. Archangels and Christ Power are there transmuting the darkness into light. Our whole planet will benefit by changing this level of darkness into light. What compassion we all feel for those traumatized by such terror! Our love is helping them as we continue to give them our attention, and bring the attention of others to their aid. Awareness is light. More people will become aware of this situation. I'm sure of it.

Blessings to all, and thank you for participating in these powerful prayers. Never underestimate yourself!

MM

PS. The quote is from Annalee Skarin, Celestial Song of Creation.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 15th July 2018 at 18:07.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th July 2018), Chanie (15th July 2018), Orph (15th July 2018), Valerie Villars (15th July 2018), wondering (15th July 2018)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Ron and I meditated with you for these wonderful intentions. Michelle, Divine Truth radiates in your words. It is a gift to be part of this group. Diane

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th July 2018), Chanie (15th July 2018), Michelle Marie (15th July 2018), Orph (15th July 2018), Valerie Villars (15th July 2018)

39. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

You know, I have to say Michelle, that some of the most profound energies I have ever experienced came from a period of sincere and childlike gratitude and faith. Thank you for all you do.

Gratitude is a very high vibration.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th July 2018), Chanie (15th July 2018), Michelle Marie (15th July 2018), Orph (15th July 2018), wondering (15th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast