Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    You know, I have to say Michelle, that some of the most profound energies I have ever experienced came from a period of sincere and childlike gratitude and faith. Thank you for all you do.

Gratitude is a very high vibration.
    I'm glad you mentioned "childlike" Valerie. That's a deep level of trust.

Thank you, too, and everyone participating here in directing these profound energies to those in need.

Ron and Diane, I truly appreciate your participation. I'm glad you felt the Truth. It's running through all of us. Yippee Skippee!!!

Blessings to All!!!
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th July 2018), Chanie (15th July 2018), Orph (15th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018), wondering (15th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

For those of you participating in these intentional meditations, here is some information that may be encouraging and informative.

Especially focus on the part describing "Remote Influencing".

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1235788

This is a service to humanity.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th July 2018), Omi (30th July 2018), wondering (16th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

Dear Michelle Marie and fellow meditators, I want to tell you that since my husband and I were held in healing meditation on Sunday with you, Ron has experienced more strength in his legs. This is something that can fluctuate, but I am hopeful that he will continue to experience increased strength and I will give updates. I am feeling more hopeful and have renewed confidence as well. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us. Diane

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Omi (30th July 2018), Orph (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	38517

During first 5 minutes, the first slice of the gratitude sandwich, give thanks for all good things present in our lives right now, for continued blessings for the manifestation of our past intentions, and for the perfect faith in our power and process. Anything you're particularly grateful for right now, express that through your heart.
    (We do this 5 minutes before the hour.)

1) We intend to see an exponential boost in the great massive social awakening. In particular, we see rapid spread of awareness around radiation and surveillance through the implementation of the Smart Grid technology. We see people waking to their rights that are protected by the Constitution of the United States. These rights are for all people in all countries because they are based on the Universal Laws from our Creator. We see people victoriously overcoming the trespasses against our 4th Amendment right to privacy in our homes. We have shared information so fast to such a large amount of people worldwide, that the power of the people has been recognized and all abusers of power have retreated. Specifically, power companies and telecommunications corporations have been defeated and are now making financial retribution to everyone whose life they have touched. This intention is law, and it is done.

2) Free energy technologies have been released now, as all patents are freed, all silencing contracts are null and void, and all people have free energy everywhere. We demand that all of this is paid for by the corporations, once motivated by greed, are now forced into legal compliance with the law for the benefit of the people. The power companies are obsolete. All of their profits have been distributed to the general population, and their charters and business licenses are dissolved--null and void. We see the effects of increased health and well-being of all people due to their increased abundance and decreased concerns over energy acquisition. Free energy now--unlimited--for all people. Claim it as done!

3) We intend that all harmful chemicals are banned from our food, air, and medicine. The light of awareness and our increased power has inspired us to demand the moral and ethical principles to be applied to all of life. All of the genocidal schemes have been revealed, and through miraculous divine intervention, the purity and integrity of our resources is now restored. The individual and corporations have been exposed globally, our governments have been purged of corruption, and once again, the power of the people has overcome. We appreciate whole organic food and pure water. We are grateful for clear skies and pure air. We know that our medicine is provided by nature, and poisonous vaccines and medicines are a thing of the past. We celebrate the perfect health that all people of all ages are experiencing now. This is so...big deep breath...now!

Last 5 minutes--second slice of the gratitude sandwich. We are grateful for all that has been created and accomplished. We are grateful to be able to release these intentions into the ethers knowing full well that there is no other possibility but for them to manifest. We accept these blessings as being present in our experience, and we dwell in these scenarios with gratitude. We give gratitude to each other for a strong team effort, and we know how powerful our loving cooperation really is. Thank you!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 22nd July 2018 at 06:36.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd July 2018), Omi (30th July 2018), Orph (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018), wondering (22nd July 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Lol Michelle you mention getting lost in your prayer and meditation. That was me last week,i put an intent to join in the group meditation at 18:30 my start time.and can't remember a thing after as I went so deep, not sleeping I might add.
    I'll ask my animal guide to lead the way this week 😇

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Omi (30th July 2018), Orph (22nd July 2018), wondering (22nd July 2018)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Lol Michelle you mention getting lost in your prayer and meditation. That was me last week,i put an intent to join in the group meditation at 18:30 my start time.and can't remember a thing after as I went so deep, not sleeping I might add.
    I'll ask my animal guide to lead the way this week 😇
    I bet you were there in Spirit...I know I was! LOL

Thank you so much!
    Loads of love,

MM

We are going to start in approximately one hour. I do urge our family of love here to watch the video about Smart Meters, if you feel so inclined, when you get a chance.

It is here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1236960

That's what I'm referring to in intention #1.

#2 is the full on solution making the power companies obsolete. Thankfully, this IS happening. Our attention to the matter will accelerate the process.

#3 seals the deal: We claim perfect health for all of humanity (all living creatures; all life), and we are NOT going to settle for anything less!
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 22nd July 2018 at 16:02.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd July 2018), Omi (30th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Woohoo!!!
    That WAS powerful!

For the first one, in heaven I saw this big vacuum cleaner sucking up Smart Meters and cell towers. On earth, I saw workers taking out Smart Meters. Cell towers are being dismantled.

For the second one, first I saw that people had the black boxes in their homes that provided free energy. But then I saw that people got creative, and there were boxes of many colors. "Boxes" became an exciting topic; you could hear people talking about boxes everywhere. Everyone was happy and excited. It felt like a big load had been lifted. Wow! It's amazing what changes happen on our planet!

On the third intention, I saw all of the cells of all human bodies restored to perfection. I saw the prana go through every meridian and nada throughout all bodies in the world. This free flow of energy produced perfect health and harmony. How great it feels to have perfect health! How wonderful to see all people-- family, friends, neighbors, and animals and plants, too--experience restoration!

The light of consciousness creates matter. We just did that.

Have a glorious day and week.
    MM

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd July 2018), Omi (30th July 2018), Orph (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018), wondering (22nd July 2018)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Sunday, July 29, 2018

1) We command and demand with all of our might the release of all children who have been abducted. We intend that God's mighty army of soldiers from every realm unite and bring back our children. Reveal all aspects of the systems, operations, and operatives who have stolen our little humans from our midst. We demand the release of humans of all ages that have been abducted for the purposes of sex, slavery, or ritual. We demand to know the truth and we command the light with all of our spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical power to release and return these family and friends to their own homes. We know that our power of intention and will is Absolute, and we know that this is done!

2) We demand the truth that leads us to our ultimate well being for all of humanity, for all life, for all of planet earth, and for our whole universe. We command the light to reveal all intentions, purposes, agendas, and plans. We demand to know the truth behind all of the illusive media, shows for appearance, and stories meant to deceive our perceptions. Eradicate the effects of social programming and let the light of truth unite us! Remove all walls and barriers that separate us in our minds and hearts. We command the light to bring peace, unity, and abundance to all of humanity. We know our inner light never fails and that this is done, just as we command, right now!

3) We demand the restoration of our clean, pristine, and harmonious environment. We command the light to allow even and fair distribution of earth's resources. We demand the release of our lands and resources from those who have stolen, hoarded, unlawfully sold or abused them in any way. We command the light to reveal the truth, and we demand the full restoration of our environment. We claim the right to pure air, to fresh water, and unaltered land. We rebuke the darkness that has terrorized our land and our people. We command the light to wake up every conscience, every soul, every mind, and every heart. We intend to see things put back to right. We WILL live together based on integrity, morals, ethics, and pure principles with dignity, respect, and love. Our shared intentions will shake the very earth with our demands, and she will be restored instantly! And now, with the fleas of iniquity shaken off, we will live peacefully, harmoniously, and abundantly. This is done now!

Resting now in gratitude...

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 29th July 2018 at 14:53.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Omi (29th July 2018), Orph (29th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018), wnlight (29th July 2018), wondering (29th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Happy Sunday!!!

We will be starting soon.

MM

After...

I said these out loud and concentrated on the images that would convey the essence to bring these intentions to fruition. Imagine how relieved and happy the worried family members are to get their kids back!

The power we have inside, especially when used together, will make these changes happen!

I got the notion to do these every day this week, or as often as possible. Will you join me?
    I'm going to send the link to these intentions to some of my friends.
    This could be a week long mission.

The Light is getting brighter!
    Our Love feels ever deeper!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 29th July 2018 at 17:27.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Omi (29th July 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (29th July 2018), wondering (29th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

I got the notion to do these every day this week, or as often as possible. Will you join me?
    Yes. It's hard for me to do this at a designated time. Rather, it's more of a spontaneous thing that just happens. So, when the feeling is upon me, I'll take time to meditate and let the healing energies flow, so to speak.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Michelle Marie (29th July 2018), Omi (29th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018), wondering (29th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

I'm going to send the link to these intentions to some of my friends.
    This could be a week long mission.

The Light is getting brighter!
    Our Love feels ever deeper!

MM
    I'm in. I'll try to make a few minutes everyday for it.

Thank you so much for continuing this global intentional meditation for every Sundays.
    It's an amazing feeling that our intentions are brought together from around the world to become this one strong collective positive energy. Whether we see immediate tangible results or not, surely it's making a positive change for humanity and the world.

Much love to everyone.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th July 2018), Michelle Marie (29th July 2018), Orph (29th July 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (29th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018), wondering (30th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #172
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

A few years ago we had a Monday night meditation group. This was read before we started each meditation. It felt so good.

The words focus our attention and whatever we focus on gets bigger.

A Visualization For Planetary Cleansing

Let us now pull our white lights from God down through our crown chakras. Then bring this light down and push it out through our heart chakras investing it with all the pink light of Love that we have to give.

We now combine this pink white energy from this group and this place to send out a powerful ray of pink white light to cover our planet. And everywhere it touches, all negativity is dissolved and replaced with the positive cleansing energy of Love.

We now send this pink white light to the heart chakras of all beings on earth. And within those heart chakras, all negativity is dissolved and there is left a small ball of pink white light so that each one, if they so choose, may use this energy to expand their awareness and learn to live in unconditional Love.

We now send this pink white light below the surface of the earth, all the way to the very center of our planet. We now see this core start to glow with pink light and as it glows brighter and brighter it starts to expand, moving outward in all directions toward the surface of the earth.

As this energy moves up through the layers of rock and dirt and liquid, we know that all negativity is being dissolved and replaced with the positive energy of Love.

This pink white light now reaches our earth’s surface and as it expands we now see all the waters, and the plants, and the animals, all the land, glowing with this pink white light, cleansed of all negativity, and filled with Love.

This light now moves up through the atmosphere of our planet, dissolving all the negative energy in our air and it also is now glowing with pink light.

This pink white light now reaches the edges of space then moves beyond. As we look back at our Mother Earth, we see that she has transformed into a beautiful star, glowing with the pink white energy of God’s Love and that this star now radiates this energy, sending it to all parts of the Universe, illuminating those areas of darkness.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 30th July 2018 at 00:59.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th July 2018), Michelle Marie (30th July 2018), Omi (30th July 2018), Orph (30th July 2018), wondering (30th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    A few years ago we had a Monday night meditation group. This was read before we started each meditation. It felt so good.

The words focus our attention and whatever we focus on gets bigger.

A Visualization For Planetary Cleansing

Let us now pull our white lights from God down through our crown chakras. Then bring this light down and push it out through our heart chakras investing it with all the pink light of Love that we have to give.

We now combine this pink white energy from this group and this place to send out a powerful ray of pink white light to cover our planet. And everywhere it touches, all negativity is dissolved and replaced with the positive cleansing energy of Love.

We now send this pink white light to the heart chakras of all beings on earth. And within those heart chakras, all negativity is dissolved and there is left a small ball of pink white light so that each one, if they so choose, may use this energy to expand their awareness and learn to live in unconditional Love.

We now send this pink white light below the surface of the earth, all the way to the very center of our planet. We now see this core start to glow with pink light and as it glows brighter and brighter it starts to expand, moving outward in all directions toward the surface of the earth.

As this energy moves up through the layers of rock and dirt and liquid, we know that all negativity is being dissolved and replaced with the positive energy of Love.

This pink white light now reaches our earth’s surface and as it expands we now see all the waters, and the plants, and the animals, all the land, glowing with this pink white light, cleansed of all negativity, and filled with Love.

This light now moves up through the atmosphere of our planet, dissolving all the negative energy in our air and it also is now glowing with pink light.

This pink white light now reaches the edges of space then moves beyond. As we look back at our Mother Earth, we see that she has transformed into a beautiful star, glowing with the pink white energy of God’s Love and that this star now radiates this energy, sending it to all parts of the Universe, illuminating those areas of darkness.
    This is beautiful! I love it.

Let's use this one often, too.

Thanks for sharing this, Ron.

MM

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Omi (30th July 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (30th July 2018), Valerie Villars (5th August 2018), wondering (4th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Sunday, August 5, 2018
    Happy Sunday!

1) We command and demand with all of our might the release of all children who have been abducted. We intend that God's mighty army of soldiers from every realm unite and bring back our children. Reveal all aspects of the systems, operations, and operatives who have stolen our little humans from our midst. All Satanic practices, ritual abuse, enslavement, and sexual abuse must stop now! We demand the release of humans of all ages that have been abducted for the purposes of sex, slavery, or ritual. We demand to know the truth and we command the light with all of our spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical power to release and return these family and friends to their own homes. ***Reveal who is involved, restrain them, and remove them from our midst.*** We know that our power of intention and will is Absolute, and we know that this is done!

2) We command the Light to reveal the truth about UN Agenda 21 and subsequent affiliated plans, the people and plans for our local communities, and the nefarious implementation of these offensive, dangerous actions that are being used against We, the people. We demand our rights! We intend that these people and plans be revealed and removed. We require full transparency in all levels of government and in all institutions. We, the people are in Power. We are united around truth, and we demand that all actions taken are benevolent and for our highest good. Any actions that have begun that are against our wishes are immediately reversed. We implement plans that improve our lives and communities, keep us safe from harm, and protect our privacy and resources. We are certain to implement only good. We will revive, distribute, and use suppressed technologies such as free energy, and we will make the power companies obsolete. Anyone in public office that abuses their power must be removed immediately. Only people of integrity and goodwill may serve the public in positions of authority. We are turning things around right now!

3) Our intention is to take the media and all technologies out of the hands of those using these modes of communication and means of affecting humanity and placing them in the hands of responsible people who will serve humanity with truth, integrity, and respect. We are calling for the immediate restraint and removal of all destructive and negative forces. We demand that all regulatory agencies and bodies of government hold those using these tools to high principles and standards of morals and ethics. We intend that all demoralizing communications and images be wiped immediately, that propaganda is exposed, that secrets and lies are revealed, and the full truth is presented right now. We will take our media back now! We will only use technology for positive and constructive purposes! All this is accomplished immediately.

We are grateful that these things are accomplished at the speed of Light!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 5th August 2018 at 15:24.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th August 2018), Orph (5th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (5th August 2018), wondering (5th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

We'll start in about 12 minutes!

MM

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

We'll start in about 12 minutes!

MM
    I spoke these intentions out loud. I visualized the activities coming to pass. I really feel all these changes are taking place and that we are giving them a BOOST with our energy/attention and the POWER of our WILL. I'm certain that we are uniting and our freedoms are being restored as the truth is coming out about so much right now.

When I was sitting in gratitude for all of these positive changes, I got an image of a dirty window with bugs and smudges and filth being wiped completely clean. Then the glass became super clear, and the whole world looked better!

I think this signifies the purification that is taking place on our planet. So much is being revealed and coming up for healing. Energy is being transmuted. Things are getting cleaned up. We see what's being cleaned out right now, but we are creating a bright future of truth and freedom. I could see our future...we love each other, we celebrate with gatherings and share food and music.

On the Q thread, they say "Trust the Plan" and I know they are talking about God's Divine Plan.

It all has purpose.

I've sent you all love...
    I hope you can feel it!
    MM

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th August 2018), Orph (5th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2018), wondering (5th August 2018)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Sunday, August 12, 2018
    Hello!

1) Health, Harmony, Adaptability:::We intend to hold within our minds images of perfect health and we know our Inner Light that cannot fail will manifest this perfect health and harmony in our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies. Our intentions and images have power! We intend that as we progress through our daily lives that we adapt our energy fields, our bodies, and our minds to maintain equilibrium and stay true to our faith in our ability to sustain and maintain the image of perfect health and harmony even as it is manifested in our lives. We have faith in the eternal nature and power within our souls. We protect ourselves from outer influence, or "evidence to the contrary" as we maintain perfect faith in perfect health and harmony. We claim this as truth, and it is so right now!

2) Discernment, Courage, Compassion:::We are blessed with increased, deep, and clear discernment as we learn the truth behind appearances. We have uncovered secrets. All lies are being exposed. In the face of learning disheartening truth, we take a stand with courage. We muster all of our strength from within. We know we have the power to overcome. We know we can be thankful for the purpose underlying circumstances. As we rise over and above what comes to us, we remember understanding, mercy, and compassion. All are growing in awareness. We are certain that as we use our fine-tuned discernment and learn the truth of all things, that the truth revealed will promote necessary changes. Truth will reveal, restrain, remove, and reform those that have performed dark deeds. We have the courage to take a stand and demand these changes. We have the strength and the power to honor the truth and make the necessary changes to restore integrity, morals, ethics and wholeness to our lives, families, communities and our world. We each know our own part, and we do our best. It is so now.

3) Peace, Connection, Strength in Unity:::We intend to feel and share the peace within that passes all understanding. In the face of strife, hardship, global catastrophes, and personal challenges, we maintain peace through love. We feel our connection. We are strengthened by our unity. There is no power greater than love. Sensing our inherent nature of love, we find our common ground. We find the goodness that each one desires. We know that each one deserves peace, freedom, and happiness. As we witness the great evolution of awakening, we join together and use our combined strength. We know we are here to make a better world, and together we are strong, and we won't back down! Peace and love are here now, and they are here to stay.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th August 2018 at 14:50.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th August 2018), bojancan (11th August 2018), Caliban (11th August 2018), Orph (11th August 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (11th August 2018), wondering (12th August 2018)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

5 minutes...and we will begin!

MM

AFTER MEDITATION:

My goodness! I feel "amped up"!

My energy field is buzzing. I had a truth tingle come through my left leg.

I started early and went into meditation with gratitude. I read each intention out loud, did the visioning, let it go and expressed gratitude.

Things that came to me were about Christ Consciousness, God's Will, and The Lord's Prayer. It felt like all of humanity is being blessed.

At the end I did 10 minutes of gratitude instead of 5. I was feeling so good, I didn't want to stop. Needless to say, this was very powerful.

I sent love and blessings to everyone who participates here.

There are many words I could speak, but I'll leave it at that.

The notion came to me again to speak these out throughout the week. Please join me! These words carry vibrational power and seem to be especially uplifting. We are being assisted, protected, and guided...at least that is what I am sensing strongly.

Blessings to all!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th August 2018 at 18:01.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th August 2018), Caliban (12th August 2018), wondering (12th August 2018)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Sunday, August 19, 2018
    Happy Sunday

1) Awakening & Freedom~~~As more and more people awaken to Truth, the Freedom to express freely overcomes any and all deception, manipulation, oppression, or harm. Truth information is shared freely in the spirit of brotherhood and love. The common ground of wishing to live freely and peacefully erases all walls of division. A unified awakening is build on this foundation. Courage and strength are aroused by the foundation of unity that is centered on this common ground. Individuals are inspired to spread or broadcast the truth according to their talents and skills. Musicians are inspired. Artists express the essence of the awakening while depicting a release of enslaved minds, souls, and bodies. Poets capture the essence and words flow into rivers into which beings can immerse and feel their freedom. It's all so healing. The past is being released. The birth of a new day is at hand. The awakening has reached Avalanche proportions, and all are free now. And it IS so.

2) Empowerment & Peace~~~As we reach a critical point in the juncture of awakening, each soul sprouts and flowers into a unique instrument of Peaceful Power. Soft and loving, but strong and firm--each one takes their sword of Truth and cuts away the sordid effects of past miscreations. Abusers of power are removed at once. There is no waiting for someone else to handle it; there are no delays. The inner strength built with fortitude and integrity rises to the fore. Peace is commanded and demanded! A firm resolve is felt and readied for action. Like a well-trained army, cooperative souls are empowered to take action. And as we can see, that's the way it IS!

3) Action & Creative Solutions~~~New ideas are sparking! With a united front and individual inspirations, a huge turnaround is underway! A dismantling of the weaponized institutions and technologies is sweeping the Earth! This is the most wonderful turn of events the world has ever seen. It's interdimensional--in fact, one can sense the POWER of divine intervention. New sources of power for homes and transportation are implemented. It's the most giant leap of positive change anyone that is here now has ever seen in their lives. It was dark before the dawn, but the Light IS in command! It is so AWE -- Inspiring to witness such turnaround. GMO foods wiped from the face of the planet; skies cleaned and purified; waters restored to pristine purity; surveillance cameras, cell towers, smart meters, and all EMF and scalar technologies BANNED. All of the action spells FREEDOM for humanity. Freedom to experience abundance and perfect health. Creative solutions abound! The world is like a new piece of art presented on a canvas that's been cleared. Each being is now in joyous expression of pure potential. And we love our world like this NOW!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 19th August 2018 at 16:45.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018), wondering (18th August 2018)

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

We will begin in about 10-15 minutes.

Also, I keep getting that these intentions can be reviewed and focused on at ANY time.
    The more we give them attention and imagine their reality, the more power they have.

This activity, focusing the light of consciousness on positive intentions, will help bring out the best in us! We will have the strength and vision to overcome ANYTHING!

We are together! We are strong! We are love!

MM

After meditation...

I feel uplifted. I truly have hope and faith that things are turning around. We ARE in process, though, and process has purpose. Our consciousness is being transformed. We are taking our power back.

Our greatest expression is to act on behalf of our fellow man. Wishing goodwill toward others through prayer, intention, meditation, imaging, or appreciation and gratitude helps every one of us because we are in this together.

I hope everyone feels blessed!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 19th August 2018 at 17:31.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th August 2018), wondering (19th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast