+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for UFO attributes

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

Default Looking for UFO attributes

Has anyone heard of any cases that involve entities moving with faster than normal speed and turning from transparent to solid in the blink of an eye? Thanks for the feedback ahead of time.

Would this kind of case make one wonder if it is multi-dimensional in nature?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2018), EFO (19th January 2018), ghostrider (19th January 2018), Inversion (19th January 2018), KiwiElf (19th January 2018), Nasu (18th January 2018), rodguy911 (19th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2018), william r sanford72 (19th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Looking for UFO attributes

Are you talking about craft or people?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

mojo (19th January 2018), Navigator (19th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Mojo, I am wondering why it is taking so long for people to catch on to the possibility that so many of the sightings are inter-dimensional, even when it is spelled out. I did not work that out until a few years back, so I can really answer my own question from the length of time it took me to realize that as a probability.

Yes, I started to wonder when I would go out one a regular basis and saw time and time again, lights in the sky appear and disappear and re appear in response to my thoughts. Sometimes it was instantaneous, but more often, there was a lag in response. If I was feeling unwell or tired, there was no response at all. I began to do this, when I suddenly realized there was "life" out there, or perhaps I should say, "consciousness". Having had a memory during a past life regression training session where I thought I was failing, I found myself in a Nebula. At all other times I had found myself in a life that existed in the past. This time though, I thought I was between lives. I thought that I had lived on another planet perhaps, and I had died and was floating about as a soul, or something. I realized though, when I read some of Truman Cash's work (I googled my experiences to see what came up, and it was just Truman Cash's stuff) that I was not between lives, whether ET, or human, but I was a "Being". Just consciousness. I could move about as I wished, and I explored. It was footloose and fancy free. Like a perpetual traveler.

So after that realization, I would think about it in bed each night. I started to notice in the darkness from my bed, just one flashing, multi colored celestial body. It was so bright it caught my attention, but I had not noticed it before. I wondered if it was a craft. I found that folk worldwide were wondering the same thing, then someone online suggested it was "Sirius". I don't know if it was Sirius, or even if it could have been, but I googled "Sirius" and came across Steven Greer's, "Sirius Disclosure".

Greer seemed intelligent and had his stuff together and I really liked the message of peaceful contact. So I started to use his "Contact Tool" app. I waited until all fear had gone and would sit on my upper deck and watch the night sky. Almost immediately, I began having responses. I also had plane and satellite apps on my phone, but there was a lot of stuff that could not be mistaken for planes not satellites. So I did maybe 30 or 40 CE5's for the most part on my own as it was convenient, before going to bed and my house location was perfect for it.

I kept reading about negative comments regarding Greer, such as why he says he does not think there are any negative ET's. I let it go by me but the cognitive dissonance was urging me to look into it. Why was he saying this? Could it really be true that all abductions were black ops, and designed to turn us away from peaceful ET contact, in favor of trying to shoot them from the sky and keep them from their friendly mission of making contact and sharing advanced technology that would help us save our planet, it's ecology and bring peace and equality and sustainable future to the planet?

I really liked that message. The ET's would help us fix everything as they must be more spiritual and advanced if they had not killed us or killed themselves yet, right?

By the time a few dozen CE5's had been and gone, I was starting to wonder what this presence was. Apart from a sighting of a "craft" when I was young, hanging in the air like a lead/silver ball the whole time me and my family had lunch under the only trees for a hundreds of miles, all the things I saw, did not have a solid look to them. That round silver grey ball that I saw was a disc shaped craft to my sister. When I asked, "What is that?", she just said something like, as she made the sandwiches, "It's just a ufo, don't worry, it's just doing it's own thing". I thought she was nuts. I just thought "weather balloon" and I really did believe that at the time.

Having found online, a doctor who had worked with Greer in both the ER and as a CE5 team leader about 25 years ago, he encouraged me and was very kind re my CE5's. He was, and still is, totally convinced or the goodness of this presence, although he does question a few things such as it's apparent "holographic" nature. I thought this ridiculous at first but as time went on, I thought sightings was of a holographic nature, like they were not really there, but more an energy presenting in a partly physical manner. They even respond to my thoughts in that I can ask for lights to move in a particular part of the sky so as not to hurt my neck and although I catch other things barely at the edge of my vision, they move for the most part, lights in the sky to my area I can easily see from my viewpoint and the direction I am looking.

I had to wonder if something could read our minds at will. I thought of when I walk past a trail of big ants. For the most part, they ignore my presence or don't even notice it. Then one ant might look up, and that is the ant which captures my attention. Are we like ants to some other intelligence?

Anyway, this post is getting too long. So I started to wonder if this presence was perhaps to some degree, dimensional. I thought I had discovered that but I thought that before regarding other stuff in this arena and found it had been realized decades, if not thousands of years before.

So, long story short, at this time, I think that maybe, this presence, whether they are in physical or dimensional, or visiting as 3D from the dimensional, that there is a manipulation going on here. We know that. Are they good guys, or bad guys? I then started to realized that a number of folk I know who actually run ufo groups, are showing signs of abduction. I think that want what we have and that we are plundering a rare jewel in the universe like there is no tomorrow. I think even the human body is valuable to an inter dimensional. I don't think they have "our" best interests at heart. I think they work through groups and manipulate people. I think they want us believe that there are ET's who just want to help us get back on track, provide free energy, sustainable living, equal rights for all humans, tech that will help balance the ecology and stop extinction, pollution, stop the manipulation and slavery, etc, etc.

But, I don't think those who really are concerned for us will interfere by giving us free energy and doing everything for us. I think that we will become reliant on them if this were to occur and we would give up any sovereignty we do have, and end up giving away the earth and genetic material. I think we would perhaps be used as a willing workforce, adapted to this environment. We need to work stuff out ourselves, to work out what the terms of engagement with others out there would be. Every time a more advanced civilization on earth has interacted with a less advanced civilization on earth, usually for resources, the less advanced civilization has been wiped out or almost wiped out, and always controlled. As above, so below seems to have relevance even though I am not fond of sayings like that.

Anyway, I would think that the answer could very well be "Yes" to your question Mojo.
    Last edited by findingneo; 19th January 2018 at 01:51. Reason: Added a sentence

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th January 2018), mojo (19th January 2018), rodguy911 (19th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks

When it comes to the heading of this thread, "Looking for ufo attributes", I will write some of the things I have observed and noted and think may be happening.

* They can appear to "morph" from one form to another.
    * Folk who purely watch and film ufo's, I think, have the ufo intelligence's attention, and actually influence their behavior, by observing them. Often the observer does not realize they are not just witnessing but are interacting without knowing it.
    * Folk who intentionally interact with their thoughts and being aware, or who are just observed watching, are getting the ET's or ED's attention, rather like the ant who looks up. I have heard that many folk who see ufo's are being interacted on some level with anyway.
    * Ufo's can produce a light show with the attention from a human onlooker.
    * Ufo's can control how much or the quality of footage you can obtain. Often, they are very difficult to capture on film.
    * South America tends to have much more "Bling" to their sightings, which to me, relates to the level of acceptance of ufo's in their religion and every day life and history.
    * Ufo's can zip about like a light being waved about but on a grand scale. It reminds me of a holograph, which reminds me of a non physical or temporarily presence that is possibly sometimes physical, or with the appearance of physical, in whatever shape or form, which may be different between individuals witnessing an event.
    * Some events are consistent in what was seen. If captured on film there is a consistency between footage.
    * They seem to not want us to know exactly what they are, but they seem to want our attention.

ADD ON: When I saw a double bright light over the bustling town center the other night where no one there appeared to notice or report it, and the bright lights slowed to a stop after my clocking it, and changed direction directly towards me at the top of a tall tree height, at first I thought it was there to interact with me. Then I had an inner feeling that it was there to observe "everyone" during a community social event, and I perhaps caught it's attention, because I noticed it and it was coming towards my car to investigate. Perhaps a different frequency of thought for that moment from the crowds of folk that were unaware of it triggered a response, like a farmer becomes aware of the sheep in the flock that tries to jump the fence while checking his flock that usually are just going about and grazing.

Another add on on the 25th Jan.: Those red lights I thought were perhaps a new type of behavior from ufo's, if it wasn't a drone, but I saw it again tonight and followed it from a vantage point until it landed 15 minutes later. It must be a drone due the place it landed, right next to a car park before the lights extinguished. Folk who got a drone for xmas it seems, but breaking any number of laws using it at night and in built up areas/around traffic and people.
    Last edited by findingneo; 25th January 2018 at 12:01. Reason: ADD ON;

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (19th January 2018), rodguy911 (19th January 2018), william r sanford72 (19th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that most anything you can imagine is possible. If you follow Greer,Sala and most of all Leer who says; 'anything you can imagine is happening and much much more.' Nothing is ruled out.
    Can ETs read our mind? Most certainly.Are holographs in use, all the time.Do ET's live undersea,and elsewhere on Earth? I think so. Many others do as well. Why the interest in us? One explanation I heard was cloning.
    Many inhabitants of other planets have been cloned so many times their bodies are not as strong as ours.
    From what I have read every time you are cloned you lose a little of your potency say 2-3%. Multiply that by many times and your humanity becomes weakened after so many times. Also from what I have hears we are unique in many other ways as well. Our minds are so restricted when compared to many ET's it's a miracle we understand as much as we do.
    Long post shortened,its all ahead of us.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rodguy911 For This Post:

Art (19th January 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), mojo (19th January 2018), william r sanford72 (19th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes rodguy911 , I agree with all that you have said. And genetic cloning and the copy degrading just as a photo copy of a photocopy, etc,etc, degrades. I think perhaps there is a commercial implication out there too, and one that related to a dimensional presence being able to interact with the 3D.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (19th January 2018), rodguy911 (19th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I forget where I read it but recall reading a post that went something like this: we are the lab rats. Those who created us come by every few thousand years to see how their research project is coming along,how we are progressing and whether or not they need to tweak us or not.
    Just imagine how much the human existence has created and learned in only the past 100 years. Now imagine an ET who is ten thousand years ahead of us, who may live to be a thousand of earth years. Imagine how rapidly they think how they have to slow down to even comprehend what we communicate, imagine what an IQ that is off the charts is like. Indeed we may well be the lab rats.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rodguy911 For This Post:

Art (19th January 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), mojo (19th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, agreed, but I think we have perhaps reached a level of technical advancement (but not too much) that makes us useful. Whether "they" have intermittently been visiting or not, which I think that depends on which group of the "they" it is, I certainly think that something is here now. I think there has been other things for the most part co existing on the earth and keeping to themselves, but the "they" I mean are certainly very intent on us right now. Make it or break it time I think, perhaps also because we are very close to losing all the jewels of Gaia through our recklessness which seems to have been at least partly orchestrated. Others might think they deserve it more.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (19th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Nutshell FN - earth mother is breaking apart and no one seems to care one bit.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

findingneo (19th January 2018), mojo (19th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes Hazelfern. It is very disturbing, and so very sad,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yes Hazekfern, with or without any outside contact, we are heading towards a precipice and taking Gaia with us.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Hazelfern (19th January 2018), mojo (19th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

This live project Camelot interview is exploring this subject right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rraV...9BIjvaY8UWrB-6

¤=[Post Update]=¤

As in, attributes of ufo's and dimensionality.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Hazelfern (19th January 2018), mojo (19th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

After reviewing John Mack's book, Abduction chapter 14, Light Being, it sounds like the same entities. I wonder if Bill Ryan/Avalon has this book somewhere where members can read this chapter? If anyone has the book it would be nice to share some input.

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

findingneo, I want to thank you for posting that video from Project Camelot. I am in about 47 minutes and I feel I am finally finding common ground and answers on what happened to me, which was so baffling and so much outside of what we consider normal reality.

Kerry and Bill and so many others have helped me immeasurably in finding my way through my experience. So often we have no real idea of how much help we actually do give in this world.

Truthseekah defintely has an understanding very similar to my own and a similar outlook in that there are aspects of so many things involved in angels, et's, demons, God, etc. And he's from New Orleans, too.

I also want to say that where he really resonates with me is he talks about what happened to him, just like I do. He's not scared, intimidated, questioning his sanity, etc. because he KNOWS just like I do.

There was someone on this forum who said "Welcome to our world. The REAL world." Amen
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 20th January 2018 at 17:21.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

findingneo (21st January 2018), mojo (20th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread