+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cattle Mutilations

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,414 times in 5,644 posts

Default Re: Cattle Mutilations

I dont think it's a branch of the military per say, we can look at contractors to the government just as their are contractors like Boeing, MacDonald Douglas, working on secret black projects, etc etc. To say the military would buy cattle would raise a few eyebrows. IMO the staunch point of view that is being expressed goes back to stating that "all ETS are bad," does it not? The premise of this thread is to broaden the scope. Its not ETs that are doing the tests as the MIT article suggests but humans. I don't mind hearing a pov that is contrary but saying it's preposterous that it's humans ie secret black ops is like saying its not possible, and that's totally preposterous...

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Why would they go to the trouble and expense of raising cattle, when they can have someone else take care of all of that without any involvement on their behalf, and then just take them whenever they needed cow haemoglobin?

Why would you, you'd just take them. That's how that mindset is.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 19th January 2016 at 20:54.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

mojo (19th January 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

This is an interesting and an important discussion, thank you, mojo and all. There is a use to make us believe that every negative act originates from our human society, but that is not so. Earth is controled for millenia by certain inter-dimensional species (no, not all ET's are 'bad') who dictate it's conduct and impact it's human behavior, and institutions are very much obeying and operating for this force. The psychology sold to us however, is the known tactic of divide and rule where the citizens are always dwelling on the conflicts within themselves and are not able to see beyond that level. When capturing a planet and it's inhabitants there is no better plan than to occupy them by causing internal dissent and civil war (and such human front is certainly presented and used for our arrows to be directed at).

Here is a reflective segment from Marshal vian Summer's Book - The Allies of humanity' which I believe provides a good description in one short paragraph-

Quote "It will not be the visitors who will destroy those who will not and can not cooperate, it will be the visitors' human counterparts, their human representatives, who will carry out such destruction. In this way, the real nature and purpose of the intervention remains hidden and such acts will simply be attributed to human violence and demonstrate the need for the intervention..
    Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 19th January 2016 at 21:09.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

GloriousPoetry (20th January 2016), mojo (19th January 2016), Verdilac (21st January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    I'm sure it will be ETs that they will blame it on when they get caught and exposed.
    Yes, or the Nazi's.
    "If thou but settest foot on this path, thou shalt see it everywhere.” ― Hermes Trismegistus

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

mojo (19th January 2016)

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Hey,

all I am saying is, it is in my view, gained from my experience, that what I have seen with my own eyes leads me to believe that the mutilation programme has earthly origins. Experience........ beyond a youtube education.

No more, no less.

Regards.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Matthew (19th January 2016), mojo (19th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

It's not just a US phonomenom. Here;s Bizarre UK Animal Mutilations Continue by David Cayton (below)

The best 'normal' argument I've heard against the evidance is that it's the work of microbes. Doesn't come close to explaining away even half the evidance but I wanted to note that.

Following this stuff, I see horrific waste. Not just the macabreness but the waste. Whatever's doing this doesn't care. I take the phonomenom at face value .. an attempt at intimidation not just harvesting. I expect this behaviour from humans ... I'm open to the idea it's caused by non-terrestrials. Because I hold the belief some humans have ufo craft, in my mind it could be either

Here's that UK video.

Warning it's pretty gruesome. Wouldn't want to watch it while eating your dinner

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

lucidity (19th January 2016), mojo (19th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Thank you all Avalon friends. I personally have experienced positive contact going on 8 years this fall with a whole archive of footage to show. But even so I also believe that there are some bad ETs. Phillip Schneider has presented some amazing testimony and actually battled with negative ETs underground. I think Limor made some good points also and Lucidity as much as I dont agree with your POV appreciate you sharing. I would though suggest more openness to others experience and opinions. I don't have all the answers and anyone that claims to I would be suspicious of.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Curiosity (20th January 2016), Eram (19th January 2016), Limor Wolf (20th January 2016), Matthew (19th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

I'm into the idea the ETs liek humans are a mixbag of good and bad. With the exception of some posative experiences I'm suspicious of greater civilisations interacting with lesser civilisation. Our planets international history as an example. Typically the 'greater' civilisation wants something and exploits their celebrety to get it, or lies, or are violent, or all of them! And good ones wouldn't do any of that. So when we see ET's typically I believe its bad, but not always bad just probably. I also think a better analogy would be poachers vs gorillas.

But here is my favouret idea to date: My pure fantasy I'm afraid but I will share it. There are alien abductions and some mutilations then the humans with ufos realised they could enjoy playing with beam weapons under the cover of that and cause separation from not yet encountered good ets, and general fear

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Curiosity (20th January 2016), mojo (19th January 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    It's not just a US phonomenom. Here;s Bizarre UK Animal Mutilations Continue by David Cayton (below)

The best 'normal' argument I've heard against the evidance is that it's the work of microbes. Doesn't come close to explaining away even half the evidance but I wanted to note that.

Following this stuff, I see horrific waste. Not just the macabreness but the waste. Whatever's doing this doesn't care. I take the phonomenom at face value .. an attempt at intimidation not just harvesting. I expect this behaviour from humans ... I'm open to the idea it's caused by non-terrestrials. Because I hold the belief some humans have ufo craft, in my mind it could be either

Here's that UK video.

Warning it's pretty gruesome. Wouldn't want to watch it while eating your dinner

Good post YoYoYo,

Such excellent evidence in that video.

I have some questions for those people that suggest that the
    military are doing these mutilations:

=> Are the military travelling to the high mountains of the Himalayas
    to inflict mutilations .... on Yaks ????
    => Are the military performing mutilations on foxes in southern England ?
    => Are the military performing mutilations on deer ?
    => Are the military performing mutilations on seals off the Norfolk coast ?

=> Do you really think the military have been running round, since the 1960s,
    abducting farm animals and wild animals, to perform experiments on them
    and to blame aliens for the mutilation ? Seriously, you think that ?

The big explosive issue here. Isn't the animal mutilations. It's the human mutilations.
    Once the reality of the animal mutilations becomes common knowledge, it wont be long
    before the reality of the human mutilations phenomenon also becomes common knowledge.

In the above video there is evidence of 6 human bodies being found in Dalby Forest.
    In previous videos by Richplanet there was mention of 2 human bodies being mutilated
    in the Brekon Beacons plus 2 further human bodies discovered with UFO retrieval teams
    in the UK. So that's a total of 10 human mutilation cases in the UK.

But that's just the ones we know about at the moment. This phenomenon
    is subject to official secrecy and cover up; so what's the true total number of human
    mutilations ?

be happy

lucidity
    Last edited by lucidity; 20th January 2016 at 02:24.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Curiosity (20th January 2016), Matthew (20th January 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I can't answer the post because you don't seem to be open to other plausible explanations. Nor did you take time to answer my question in that your premise is completely based on all ETS are bad. For example I tried telling you that it's not military. The whole post above references military involvement. Think Black ops and maybe it will make more sense.

PS, The explosive issue in the OP is that scientists are creating human/animal chimeras and thats a fact.
    Last edited by mojo; 20th January 2016 at 03:32.

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

seen my fair share of mutilated cattle in my time living on or near farms and cows all my life.In 2011 December a couple months before my first conscious contact with an unknown craft the family had all gatherd for a Christmas dinner when out the window I began watching our cows proceed to run...the whole heard....about 40 head...back and forth they ran...they wasn't scattering and it was to my view as if they were being herded..and afraid...almost panic mode...I pointed this out to the father inlaw and my wife and her sister...who after watching for about five min we all agreed to go check it out.i thought and suggested it could be wild dogs or cougar or coyates even tho we couldn't see em???as I suggested further that a cougar would be stalking and hiding.Bottom line the cows were going crazy.
    We took a tractor over to the connecting field through 2 gates and it took about 10 min..slow going.... tho by the time we got there they were fine.the only thing indicating a disturbance was all the snow and divvets from them running around full on.
    I spent 20 min looking for tracks or sighns of a predator and found nadda a clue.if I knew then what I know now I would of spent some time looking up.
    flash forward to last year when I gotta call about cows being found without heads and no trace of blood or tracks or disturbances in the area of attack..as they were calling to warn us of a cougar or some other predator bent on removing heads in the area and if we had seen or had cattle killed..and the farmer who called been farming for 3 generations on the same land.. mentioned how damned strange it was....no blood...brutal stuff.why just the head???...tho predators have learned to adapt to humans,,,and taking just the head isn't unheard of...the no blood thing isn't easy to explain.
    Seen some mighty strange things since march 2011 and iam still rapping my head and heart around these sightings and contact..tho the one conclusion I do have still to this day due to many things following these sightings that all have to do with our own people/humans..bullying...basicly threats etc.....and that's I am/was more afraid of my own people and government then any alien contact...or craft.
    the government/shadow government running the show are utterly insane..fullblown madness of the darkest kind... and will do anything to scare the cow pie outta us... torture... and kill to control the truth or the lie...so messing with some new tech while out flying about..testing in /on field runs in real time or aliens harvesting body parts for food/energy etc isn't hard to believe and cattle mutilations as part of our reality no matter the who or why...and the fact that it is happening and has been going down for awhile now and no one has a clue or reason or solid explanation to how and why to this day speaks volumes.
    great thread mojo...
    William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th January 2016), Curiosity (20th January 2016), Eram (20th January 2016), ExomatrixTV (14th March 2023), Matthew (20th January 2016), mojo (20th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Hi William and thanks for your testimony & contribution and I feel the same about the sinister side of human behavior which scares me more then any ET....

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Curiosity (20th January 2016), Eram (20th January 2016), Matthew (20th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Possible reasons for mutilations?
    Let us see if we can rule a few things out by looking at key factors.

#1 key factor, the complete removal of blood.
    This rules out microorganisms.

#2 factor, the carcasses that had their parts and blood removed somewhere other than where they were dropped off.
    This rules out the possibility of animal, reptile, well basically everything except human and/or ET involvement.

Complete removal of blood and specific organs suggest it's for experimental, scientific and/or medical in nature. In the case of human involvement, it can be ruled out as a 'food" source, but NOT entirely ruled out in the case of ET involvement.

The lack of main stream media coverage. main stream scientific investigation or police involvement, cover ups especially in human mutilations, suggest human involvement at high levels of authority.

The fact that the carcasses are discarded in plain sight suggest two things.

#1 if it's humans, they are doing it to create fear confusion and/or point to ET as the suspect to cover up what they are doing.

#2 if it's ET, that suggests they have no regard for any life form on this planet, not even human. They see us as just another animal or rodent living on this planet.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Ivanhoe (20th January 2016), lucidity (20th January 2016), Matthew (20th January 2016), mojo (20th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Anybody seen the film Mirage Men? They suggest that at least in the US the government used to do secret underground nuclear tests, and they used cattle (tongues, blood, etc) to see what the effects were to living thins above ground in terms of radiation etc.
    Don't remember exactly what they said but something along those lines. Could be one plausible explanation. Also, I was thinking if the farmers ever get compensated..? At least in some of the nordic countries people who own reindeer get compensated if a reindeer dies, and the owners run over them on purpose. Just a thought...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to take For This Post:

Curiosity (20th January 2016), mojo (20th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Possible reasons for mutilations?
    Let us see if we can rule a few things out by looking at key factors.

#1 key factor, the complete removal of blood.
    This rules out microorganisms.

#2 factor, the carcasses that had their parts and blood removed somewhere other than where they were dropped off.
    This rules out the possibility of animal, reptile, well basically everything except human and/or ET involvement.

Complete removal of blood and specific organs suggest it's for experimental, scientific and/or medical in nature. In the case of human involvement, it can be ruled out as a 'food" source, but NOT entirely ruled out in the case of ET involvement.

The lack of main stream media coverage. main stream scientific investigation or police involvement, cover ups especially in human mutilations, suggest human involvement at high levels of authority.

The fact that the carcasses are discarded in plain sight suggest two things.

#1 if it's humans, they are doing it to create fear confusion and/or point to ET as the suspect to cover up what they are doing.

#2 if it's ET, that suggests they have no regard for any life form on this planet, not even human. They see us as just another animal or rodent living on this planet.
    good post!

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

When we weigh all the evidence we have to rule out human involvement in most cases.

THE FIRST CATTLE MUTILATION?
    "On April 21, 1897, Alexander Hamilton, the noted statesman, was awakened at night by loud humming noises coming from his cattle yard. He and two other men went outside and saw an "airship" slowly come down and hover over the yard. Here is how Hamilton described it:

"It consisted of a great cigar-shaped portion possibly 300 feet long, with a carriage underneath. The carriage was made of glass or some other transparent substance alternating with a narrow strip of some material. It was brilliantly lighted within and everything was plainly visible. It was occupied by six of the strangest beings I ever saw."

http://www.aliens-everything-you-wan...tilations.html

April 27, 1984

Dear Cecil:

The "whisperized" helicopter in the movie Blue Thunder called to mind reports of ranchers having seen silent aircraft over areas where mutilated cattle were subsequently found. Do the facts to date point to any conclusions on who could afford to do these strange mutilations for so many years and yet remain so close to committing the perfect crime? Is there any similar crime in history that appears to be so big, widespread, and yet so steadfastly ignored? (Ranchers seem to fall silent out of some feeling that "the walls have ears.")

— Rob T., Baltimore

"Whenever I start to fret that earthlings are becoming so intelligent and sophisticated that I will soon be out of a job, something like cattle mutilation comes along to convince me I'm going to be in business for the next two million years."

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...le-mutilations

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Leon55 (18th February 2016), Matthew (20th January 2016), william r sanford72 (21st January 2016)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

When we weigh all the evidence we have to rule out human involvement in most cases.

"On April 21, 1897, Alexander Hamilton, the noted statesman, was awakened at night by loud humming noises coming from his cattle yard. He and two other men went outside and saw an "airship" slowly come down and hover over the yard. Here is how Hamilton described it:

"It consisted of a great cigar-shaped portion possibly 300 feet long, with a carriage underneath. The carriage was made of glass or some other transparent substance alternating with a narrow strip of some material. It was brilliantly lighted within and everything was plainly visible. It was occupied by six of the strangest beings I ever saw."

April 27, 1984

Dear Cecil:

The "whisperized" helicopter in the movie Blue Thunder called to mind reports of ranchers having seen silent aircraft over areas where mutilated cattle were subsequently found. Do the facts to date point to any conclusions on who could afford to do these strange mutilations for so many years and yet remain so close to committing the perfect crime? Is there any similar crime in history that appears to be so big, widespread, and yet so steadfastly ignored? (Ranchers seem to fall silent out of some feeling that "the walls have ears.")

— Rob T., Baltimore

"Whenever I start to fret that earthlings are becoming so intelligent and sophisticated that I will soon be out of a job, something like cattle mutilation comes along to convince me I'm going to be in business for the next two million years."

Hi Curiosity

great post!

I was particularly interested by this Alexander Hamilton incident in 1897.
    This seems to tie in with Prof. David Jacobs work with abductees.
    Jacobs says that abductees are taken in families: If you're an abductee
    there's a strong chance one or more of your parents were abductees, and
    their parents also. Jacobs has been able to track abduction incidents
    to the last quarter of the 19th century. This ties in with the 1897 date.

be happy

lucidity

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Curiosity (20th January 2016), Matthew (20th January 2016), william r sanford72 (21st January 2016)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)

April 27, 1984

Dear Cecil:

— Rob T., Baltimore

Hi Curiosity

great post!

I was particularly interested by this Alexander Hamilton incident in 1897.
    This seems to tie in with Prof. David Jacobs work with abductees.
    Jacobs says that abductees are taken in families: If you're an abductee
    there's a strong chance one or more of your parents were abductees, and
    their parents also. Jacobs has been able to track abduction incidents
    to the last quarter of the 19th century. This ties in with the 1897 date.

be happy

lucidity
    Hi lucidity,
    Ya we have to consider this stuff has been going on far far back in history way before any recorded I witness testimony. Probably hundreds if not thousand of years or more. So to think this is just something that is taking place in the resent human technologically advance age is naive and ignorant.
    I witness and drawings of alien craft long before cameras and even before man took to the skies or even had cars, these crafts tied to mutilations etc. should be all anyone needs to put one and one together to make 2.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

lucidity (21st January 2016)

34. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Butch Witkowski, while investigating human mutilations, pontificates that the reason ET's mutilate humans (or animals) while they are alive is because the level of fear and horror felt by the humans/animals at the time that it's happening causes a chemical to be released into the bloodstream which ET's thrive on (hence all blood being drained).

While on the subject of mutilations (and someone earlier brought up Richard D Hall), I'd really like Linda Moulton Howe to be questioned on human mutilations (again). Her suggestion that the man found mutilated in Brazil many years back was a result of agent orange, just doesn't jive. All of her research into cattle mutilations and yet she downplays human mutilations, even though they have many of the same characteristics. Some have suggested she has been told/threatened by TPTB to keep quiet about human mutilations (not sure why cattle mutilations are fair game but human mutilations are sacred). Linda doesn't strike me as the type of person to bow to any sort of pressure. Still though, odd that she does not accept human mutilations as real.

Dave - Toronto

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Matthew (20th January 2016), mojo (21st January 2016), william r sanford72 (21st January 2016)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Haven't watched this yet.

The Human Mutilation Cover Up FULL Film 2014 Richard D Hall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45hL8e-QuXQ

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Matthew (20th January 2016), mojo (21st January 2016), Spellbound (20th January 2016), william r sanford72 (21st January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast