+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remote Viewing the Afterlife - The Moment JFK Died!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

Default Remote Viewing the Afterlife - The Moment JFK Died!

Remote Viewing the Afterlife - The Moment JFK Died!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ceetee9 (27th January 2018), chris_walker (27th January 2018), Cidersomerset (26th January 2018), Ivanhoe (23rd July 2020), justntime2learn (25th January 2018), Kryztian (25th January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th January 2018), Matt P (26th January 2018), Megalithic Man (27th January 2018), Metaphor (19th July 2020), Michelle Marie (26th January 2018), Mike Gorman (26th January 2018), Noelle (26th January 2018), toppy (25th January 2018), wnlight (27th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing the Afterlife - The Moment JFK Died!

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Remote Viewing the Afterlife - The Moment JFK Died!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I haven't watched the first video yet, but I watched the second one and wow. Seems completely plausible! Is this something I should have known about?
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2018), Matt P (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (26th January 2018), Noelle (26th January 2018), toppy (25th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

I had the same reaction to both videos: "Is this for real? Are they making this up?" This is incredible and outrageous information and if it is a hoax, all those involved deserve academy awards for their performances. What ever you believe, these two videos are well worth the time it took to watch.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2018), justntime2learn (25th January 2018), Matt P (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (26th January 2018), Noelle (26th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    I had the same reaction to both videos: "Is this for real? Are they making this up?" This is incredible and outrageous information and if it is a hoax, all those involved deserve academy awards for their performances. What ever you believe, these two videos are well worth the time it took to watch.
    I am woefully seeking fact from fiction.

After the second video it didn't seem necessary to watch the first.

Please let me know?
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2018), Kryztian (25th January 2018), Michelle Marie (26th January 2018), Noelle (26th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    After the second video it didn't seem necessary to watch the first.

Please let me know?
    They are both complementary. One of them is two younger woman astonished at the results of the work, the other, a seasoned remote viewer doing his work, not knowing what the target is he is viewing, but those of us viewers, who do know, are astonished.

One side of the brain says "hoax", the other "yes, believe".

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2018), justntime2learn (26th January 2018), Matt P (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (26th January 2018), Noelle (26th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

A long time ago my grandmother referred me to a book that describes the Marduk war and how their planet was blown up. Decades ago. It talked about how they used deception and surveillance to get around the law of free will. Since then, cameras have been put around everywhere, including our hand-held smart phones and appliances.

Theeeeeeeeeyrrrreeee baaaaack!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ceetee9 (27th January 2018), Cidersomerset (26th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2018), justntime2learn (26th January 2018), Kryztian (26th January 2018), Matt P (26th January 2018), Noelle (26th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Remote viewing seemed a bit creepy to me before watching these videos, as my only knowledge of it was of it being abused by the Central Insanity Agency.

There were several things in both videos which are true, according to my own experiences. I cannot remote view or have not been trained in such, so it has nothing to do with that.

This world just gets more and more astonishing. What a great project. Thank you so much for posting that. Incredible information.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

ceetee9 (27th January 2018), Cidersomerset (26th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2018), justntime2learn (26th January 2018), Matt P (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (26th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

COURTNEY BROWN : REMOTE VIEWING THE WAR IN HEAVEN

Streamed live 15 hours ago
    Kerry interviews Courtney Brown from http://farsight.org about his team's
    remote viewing of the Bible phrase "war in heaven".

GO to The Farsight Institute http:// www.farsight.org to view the sessions
    related to this topic.

About RV: (from Farsight.org ..."Remote viewing is a controlled and trainable
    mental process involving psi (or psychic ability). It is used to transfer perceptual
    information across time and space. It is clear that remote viewing works in
    complete violation of the accepted "laws" of quantum and relativistic physics. So
    those "laws" are incomplete. There is a theory about why it works on the level of
    physics, but that theory has not yet gained mainstream acceptance. The core of
    that theory involves an interpretation of quantum mechanics that is known as the
    "Other Worlds" interpretation of the famous "two-slit experiment" that was developed
    by Hugh Everett and published in 1957. A majority of mainstream physicists currently
    do not support that theory, but the number of physicists who do support it is significant
    and growing.

Remote-viewing procedures were originally developed in laboratories funded by the
    United States military and intelligence services and used for espionage purposes. The
    scientific understanding of the remote-viewing phenomenon has greatly advanced in
    recent years, and as a result the process of remote viewing can now be reliably
    demonstrated in both laboratory and operational settings. There are a number of styles
    of remote-viewing procedures that are popularly practiced, such as Scientific Remote
    Viewing (SRV), Controlled Remote Viewing (CRV), as well as a few others. Remote viewers
    use one or more of these styles to gather descriptive data of a "target," which is usually
    some place or event at some point in time. Remote viewing is always done under blind
    conditions, which means that the remote viewer must know nothing about the target when
    conducting the remote-viewing session. All of the various styles of remote viewing require
    both training and regular practice in order for a remote viewer to become proficient. Remote
    viewing is normally considered a controlled shifting of awareness that is performed in the
    normal waking state of consciousness, and it does not typically involve an out-of-body
    experience, hypnosis, an altered state of consciousness, or channeling."

Courtney Brown, Ph.D.
    The Farsight Institute
    Web: www.courtneybrown.com
    Also: www.farsight.org
    Also: www.farsightpresentations.com
    Email: courtney4@farsight.org

KERRY CASSIDY
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelot.tv

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ceetee9 (27th January 2018), chris_walker (27th January 2018), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2018), justntime2learn (26th January 2018), Valerie Villars (26th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Videos of remote viewing sessions of JFK assassinations, 9/11 and Corona Virus are all taken down from Far Sight website.
    They are not available anymore even for premium subscribers.
    I think the Youtube versions will also get deleted soon.
    Something is not right.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I just listened to this last night, an eye opener from Joe McMoneagle courtesy of Art Bell.

I became interested in remote viewing after buying David Morehouse's book "Psychic Warrior" in the mid 90's, not knowing what was true and what was fiction. A great read if ever you come across it.

Joe McMoneagle is a retired U.S. Army Chief Warrant Officer. He was involved in "remote viewing" (RV) operations and experiments conducted by U.S. Army Intelligence and the Stanford Research Institute. He was among the first personnel recruited for the classified program now known as the Stargate Project (1978–95). Along with colleague Ingo Swann, McMoneagle is best known for claims surrounding the investigation of RV and the use of paranormal abilities for military intelligence gathering. His interests also include near-death experiences, out-of-body travel, and unidentified flying objects.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

avid (23rd July 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Michael Hawk (here)
    Videos of remote viewing sessions of JFK assassinations, 9/11 and Corona Virus are all taken down from Far Sight website.
    They are not available anymore even for premium subscribers.
    I think the Youtube versions will also get deleted soon.
    Something is not right.
    I was able to sign into my Farsight subscription with no problem. He uses Vimeo

I also had no problem getting his Youtube trailer videos.

21. Link to Post #12
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can also sign in to Farsight Prime but those three videos are not there anymore.

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's weird. I opened the first youtube link ok. No problem viewing today. the very first post above.

23. Link to Post #14
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It seems the JFK and 9/11 videos are still available on Youtube but those videos and the Corona virus video on Farsight Prime site are gone.
    The videos are hosted by Vimeo, someone unhappy with the disclosure of JFK, 9/11 and the pandemic is forcing those videos to be taken down.

+ Reply to Thread