+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Black Knight satellite: your views and forum knowledge.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Default The Black Knight satellite: your views and forum knowledge.

- Been wondering last days/nights of this phenomenon.

The Black Knight . ( open to diverse interpretation )

Here a few links and sources :

Black Knight satellite conspiracy theory
    Quote The Black Knight satellite conspiracy theory claims that there is a spacecraft in
    near-polar orbit of the Earth that is of extraterrestrial origin, and that NASA is engaged in a cover-up regarding its existence and origin
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...spiracy_theory

The Black Knight Satellite Has Been Orbiting the Earth for Years
    Quote There are currently more than 100,000 satellites orbiting the Earth, from space junk, to high tech probes transmitting signals back to Earth. But one of these satellites is thought to be of extraterrestrial origin and has been circling our planet, prior to the launch of Sputnik. This mysterious spacecraft is known as the Black Knight satellite, alleged to be of alien provenance and covered up by NASA for more than 60 years.
    https://www.gaia.com/lp/content/the-...ght-satellite/

Click image for larger version

Name:	black knight satelite.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	36979

-

- and some fiction to boot :

Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
    Quote This drama is about a pure man who accepts a dangerous destiny for the woman he loves. It is a love story that spans over two hundred years. Moon Soo Ho is a businessman with a pure heart braves danger for his love, Jung Hae Ra who is a travel agent but never traveled abroad.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_..._Who_Guards_Me

International Movie Database :
    Black Knight (2018)
    Quote Note: Because this project is categorized as in development, the data is only available on IMDbPro and is subject to change.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5921164/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen..._black_knight/

-

Any other/more thoughts and/or salient information on this ?

Be well, all.
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 29th January 2018 at 22:16.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th January 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th November 2022), Foxie Loxie (29th January 2018), ghostrider (30th January 2018), Johnnycomelately (27th June 2022), justntime2learn (30th January 2018), Richard S. (30th January 2018), toppy (30th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: The Black Knight satellite: your views and forum knowledge.

Damon T Berry,s The Knowledge Of The Forever Time, did an episode on it in his
    evocative series . I am still waiting for the final episode to be released on U'tube.
    I don't agree with all his views but is interesting and is a result of his journey for
    truth.You may or may not find it helpful as he gives his take and findings and
    bear in mind he is talking about it as part of a bigger picture.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ER-TIME-Series

THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOREVER TIME: #6 THE BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE

Published on 15 Dec 2016
    Damon T Berry,s The Knowledge Of The Forever Time, opens a dark and hotly debated
    chapter in our human history....The Black Knight Satellite. In this invitation all debate
    and all arguments will cease and a knowledge above knowledge will usher in a new age
    of mankind. It is the definitive understanding and the final word on this wayfaring
    instrument of our demise. The Black Knight Satellite is said to be more than 13,000 years
    old and yet this new knowledge reveals it to be much older and much deadlier than we
    could have ever imagined. The appearance of this satellite is linked to the destruction of
    planet earth and it has been for more than 50,000 years. Every ancient nation who saw
    this satellite were completely wiped out. To understand this satellite is the most humbling
    experience you will ever know, and once you see it, once you understand it.....everything
    ends. Mayan Bluetooth.The Glorification Of The Eucharist Solved.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (30th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th January 2018), noxon medem (29th January 2018), Richard S. (30th January 2018), toppy (30th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

I think there was something up in High orbit that Mr Tesla first detected.
    Now any images shown of this possible object, well? the object was supposed to be very elusive, even jumping from our Earths orbit to the Moon, so hard to visually see me thinks.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (30th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th January 2018), noxon medem (2nd February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by noxon medem (here)

It's a large piece of space junk. Nothing more.

The wild fantasies about it are just more fake news in the alt community. Truly.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (30th January 2018), Bob (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th January 2018), ghostrider (31st January 2018), Jantje (7th February 2018), justntime2learn (30th January 2018), Kalamos (27th June 2022), mab777 (31st January 2018), mizo (9th November 2022), Nick Matkin (2nd February 2018), noxon medem (2nd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018), Sunray (9th November 2022), TargeT (30th January 2018), The KMan (28th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this news story pops up every once in a while. I'm assuming this Space Junk is different than the Chinese Satellite that lost orbit and going to crash into earth ?

This Black Knight Space Junk thingy looks a lot like Boba Fetts ship, where he takes the frozen Han Solo to Jaba for next movie

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), noxon medem (2nd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

we have the technology to grab objects in earths range for more than 30 years+, do you realy think they wont grab it and let some scientists take a look at it?

this would be even more primary than the moon or mars
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), noxon medem (2nd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by noxon medem (here)

It's a large piece of space junk. Nothing more.

The wild fantasies about it are just more fake news in the alt community. Truly.
    Space junk for sure... there's a lot up there.

Estimates are around 500,000 objects currently.
    Last edited by TargeT; 30th January 2018 at 19:47.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2018), Bob (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th January 2018), Jantje (7th February 2018), Matthew (3rd February 2018), noxon medem (2nd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018), Sunray (9th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

If there was something hanging around up there it was probably one of our failed dimension jumping TR3's that went wrong/crunch o.0
    joking.

I often wonder how many of them and the like just wen't missing, along with their test pilots RIP
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th January 2018), noxon medem (2nd February 2018), section9 (31st January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

- thank you for some differently grounded replies.

In a dream before this thread I was holding a
    black Knight ( chesspiece ) in a mystic setting.
    And then made a search for "black knight" on the net.

( Maybe I have just been to much into chess thinking lately ...).

Agree that "space-junk" sometime also make "forum-junk"

well, well, all be well, all .

nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 2nd February 2018 at 21:26.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This is a discussion which I have not had a chance to listen to yet as
    events with the release of the FISA memo has taken much of my time.
    I saved it on my contents list and I just seen the thread pop up so
    it may be of interest ?

BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE: Separating Fact From Fiction
    & Making A Case For Ancient Alien Visitation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiOBUaeo_Ho
    Published on 9 Oct 2016

Kev Baker has set his mark as a professional broadcaster by featuring
    cutting edge analysis, current events and breaking news. However he
    does not stop there! Together with his co-hostJohnny Whistles, Kev is
    joined by a great panel of expert researchers and whistleblowers in the
    field of space technology, metaphysics, human origins, black operations and
    international terrorism.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd February 2018 at 22:07.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), noxon medem (2nd February 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

There are a lot of strange beliefs about the Black Knight Satellite. I believe some of the stories link it with long delay echoes. These are rare and unpredictable echoes of radio signals that return many seconds after they should. The echoes are real (and there are some interesting theories about them), but the satellite is a collection of misunderstood and muddled stories repeated by journalists and writers who don't understand the science or evidence - or lack thereof. Unfortunately it also gets linked with Tesla...

I have a background in radio and satellite communications. I was really fascinated by this story, but the more I researched, the less there was! But with a name like that, it doesn't need many real facts to become a well-circulated story.

I expect there are people on the forum who have no time for Brian Dunning of Skeptoid (for various reasons), particularly as his research usually strips off the mystique of something we want to believe in - like the Black Knight. Nevertheless, his research on this particular subject asks the right questions and he does his research thoroughly. He asks the kind of questions we should always ask about a weird story! I believe in this case he clears it all up - sadly.

The relevant Skeptoid podcast episode is no. 365, but that's now archived. The transcript is still available here.

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4365
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 3rd February 2018 at 14:28.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

avid (2nd February 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), Bob (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), Kalamos (27th June 2022), Matthew (3rd February 2018), noxon medem (2nd February 2018), Orph (2nd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Is it true or a missed directed piece of history that N.Tesla identified an object way back before all the space junk of our time?

Any so called images or photographs in my view are just miss directions to help discredit the old subject?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), Nick Matkin (3rd February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I don't believe Tesla detected any satellite. Think about it; how could he? Unless visually, in which case he wouldn't be the only sky-gazer to see something odd.

However, it is said Tesla heard 'signals' which he identified as being extraterrestrial. As far as I know there is no information regarding how he detected/identified them, the equipment he used, how sensitive it was, what these signals sounded like, the frequencies they appeared on or the antenna types he used.

What is possible (even likely) is that he heard what are now called 'whistlers' in the VLF auroral chorus. These weird rising and falling tones and squeaking signals are generated by antipodal lightning, and when strong enough are audible on very simple equipment. They were first noticed (and caused much consternation amongst engineers) on early telephone circuits.

If Tesla did detect these, he had no way of knowing where they came from, why they were audible some days but not others and so an extraterrestrial source would have been as good a guess as any - if he ever wrote that down.

Like much of what is attributed to the genius Tesla, this is probably just wishful thinking or confused ramblings by others who don't understand basic science, let alone his fairly advanced physics. Unless someone can find his original papers describing all the details surrounding this claim, I'd agree with Sunny and describe it as a 'miss-directed piece of history'.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 3rd February 2018 at 14:29.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2018), Bob (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Could have been part of a planet at one time.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Today, what do satellites do? They transmit communication from one location on earth to another. They photograph the earth and send that information elsewhere at the bidding, most likely, of the creators. It is said to be in Polar orbit; therefore, it is safe to assume the creators exist somewhere along that orbit. The most auspicious thing about that orbit is the existence of Antarctica and the hole at the North leading into the inner earth kingdom of Agartha and others where the Guardians of the Earth are said to reside. They were visited by Admiral Byrd who spoke with their Master. They are giants of body and mind and represent a previous civilization on this Earth, probably existing long before thirteen thousand years. If you were guarding the Earth and were inside of it, would you not need to be able to know what was happening on the outer surface?

Also, a more sinister possibility is that an extra celestial entity has placed it there to spy on us to guard against the possible threat of our development of a future warlike civilization capable of threatening their existence. To protect themselves, they watch developments, also implying the possibility that the satellite is outfitted with weapons to destroy such developments as well as to protect itself against attack. The NEAREST such celestial entities are on the MOON; they are said to be a human-looking adjunct of the Anunnaki.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Dont forget the strange Pepsi Shortfilm "Black Knight Decoded". Truely weird.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th November 2022), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), Jantje (7th February 2018), Nasu (3rd February 2018), Nick Matkin (3rd February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018), Tyy1907 (3rd February 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

"Black Knight Decoded" is a great video. An interesting way of exploiting an internet meme for commercial use.

But let's not get confused with fact and fiction, no matter how convincing it is, or how much we believe it fits the facts we want to believe...

Remember, the Black Knight story has already been thoroughly unpicked. My post 11 above links to one such analysis. I understand the reluctance to spend time reading anything debunking a mystery we may embrace yet surely we all want factual data to get to the truth - don't we?

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), Jantje (7th February 2018), Kalamos (27th June 2022), noxon medem (6th February 2018), uzn (4th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    "Black Knight Decoded" is a great video. An interesting way of exploiting an internet meme for commercial use.

But let's not get confused with fact and fiction, no matter how convincing it is, or how much we believe it fits the facts we want to believe...
    Right. It was one young advertising executive's very bright idea for hooking the millennials, intending the video would go viral... a very smart financial investment. Nothing more.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), Jantje (7th February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2018), uzn (4th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE: Separating Fact From Fiction
    & Making A Case For Ancient Alien Visitation
    Published on 9 Oct 2016
    I have eventually got back to the vid....

Approx 24 mins they start talking about Epsilon bootes which leads to another
    theory that we were created from a race from there. If there was some kind of
    probe left in orbit , NASA is unlikely to have told us and the fact they say it is just
    space debris could be true as there is a lot up there. Interesting comments
    through out and near the end they compare the cost of NASA est $50 - 100
    billion to send a mission to Mars and Elon Musks est $2 billion

But no harm in questioning and dots can be joined together but if you follow the
    wrong sequence and connect random dots you may get a different picture.

I may have posted the Kev Baker vid before as it seems familiars ? though I have
    heard a lot of related presentations from other researchers .

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post977614
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th February 2018 at 22:46.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (5th February 2018), Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thanks for posting that podcast. Lunan is a very credible researcher and I can confirm much of what he says, particularly regarding long delay echoes.

Unfortunately I don't think a record exists of the either the type or timing accuracy of equipment used by Phillips in those early experiments, so timings could be a long way out making any 'star map' from the data completely meaningless.

Nevertheless, it is refreshing that a researcher (Lunan) makes it clear that his original conclusions were wrong.

I believe he is incorrect in stating that the LDEs stopped in about 1975. I think researchers just stopped looking for them and the increase in man-made radio signals made them almost impossible to detect. However, a German radio enthusiast recorded some just a few years ago. Recent advances in weak-signal detection may restart this research.

Unfortunately there's still no connection with the Black Knight Satellite.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

avid (5th February 2018), Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), Cidersomerset (5th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast