+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strange website BlindLight.org: first about Jim Stone, and now Qanon

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member MERIT's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Strange website BlindLight.org: first about Jim Stone, and now Qanon

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Do you still have that old article? I'd be interested in reading it, and learning whether you still think it applies.
    Absolutely. I'll make sure that the hyperlinks are up to date and post it.

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Good to "see" you MERIT and a timely appearance by yourself.

Am hugely interested in any of that "old" info that you still have access to, pertinent as ever in these times of ours.
    I know that the iron isn't exactly hot, lol. I was doing an online search to see if any of my material was still online and came across this thread, so I figured that I would chime in.

I will be happy to post my article. I am, however, hesitant to publicly post the dossier, as it contains info on other individuals that have nothing to do with his research. Message me and we can discuss that in private. I faced vitriol for the article and am not looking to stir up more sh*t.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MERIT For This Post:

Journeyman (21st June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member MERIT's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Strange website BlindLight.org: first about Jim Stone, and now Qanon

I apologize for the double post. Here is the original article "Who Is Jim Stone?", with up-to-date hyperlinks. It is hosted by MEGA and no password is needed.

I zipped the article, along with the dossier and all media [Personal Emails, Court Records, FOIA Request, Audio, Video, Images, etc.] and uploaded it. I am reluctant to post it publicly, but will share it in private if requested, on the condition that you please follow that same protocol.

Again, I must reiterate, I fully understand the reasons why JIM STONE writes under a nom de plume and his desire to keep his private life PRIVATE. I am in no way, shape nor form trying to draw his ire, though I am sure that I, once again, will, should he see this. He is my favorite truther and his work is second to none, though he does sometime fail to give credit where credit is due.

EDIT: I just noticed that I forgot to convert the Word file to a PDF, so I fixed the link.
    Last edited by MERIT; 21st June 2021 at 05:54. Reason: File conversion

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by MERIT (here)
    I apologize for the double post. Here is the original article "Who Is Jim Stone?", with up-to-date hyperlinks. It is hosted by MEGA and no password is needed.
    Thanks - that MEGA file answers my questions.

Sometimes the people to whom one listens for interesting but controversial insights and research into difficult topics are not the same people one would hire to babysit one's children, or welcome to marry one's daughter.

We can all miss the truth, sometimes because we are too nice or naive, sometimes because we are too nasty or neurotic.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2