+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Genius Rising: The Science of Consciousness

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Genius Rising: The Science of Consciousness

Ask Rudolph Steiner: What is Ethical Imagination?

The Philosophy of Freedom
    Rudolph Steiner Quotes

Free Action * Pure Individualized Thinking * Spiritual Activity

Moral Intuition -- selects the ethical principle
    Moral Imagination -- translates our universal principle into a plan of action
    Moral Technique -- considers the practical skills necessary to accomplish the goal

Free Deeds -- How YOU choose to act (not recommended to others)

We are all FREE independent thinkers!!!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th July 2018 at 22:54.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (12th July 2018), edina (11th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), Smell the Roses (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

I am also seeing alot of positives as the evil is being exposed.

Metaphorically speaking the evil we have been shrouded in for thousands of years is like wearing an unneeded thick heavy woollen coat on a bright sunny summers day. Suddenly we are unbuttoning that suffocating and heavy coat and throwing it off and then stretching out and taking in the warmth of the sunny day and brilliance of our surroundings.

I and my BF have noticed an increase in synchronicities, telepathy and premonitions and a marked decrease in negative spiritual attacks just in this year 2018.

One example, less than a week ago I was grocery shopping and thought I would like to see that movie IT again as it was properly scaring.

I came home and spoke to my BF and told her this, unbeknown to me my BF said she had just spoken to my sister by phone whom had said she thought the movie IT was really scare and was going to watch it again.

Go figure?
    Last edited by BMJ; 12th July 2018 at 15:01.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), Michelle Marie (12th July 2018), petra (16th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I am also seeing alot of positives as the evil is being exposed.

Metaphorically speaking the evil we have been shrouded in for thousands of years is like wearing an unneeded thick heavy woollen coat on a bright sunny summers day. Suddenly we are unbuttoning that suffocating and heavy coat and throwing it off and then stretching out and taking in the warmth of the sunny day and brilliance of our surroundings.

I and my BF have noticed an increase in synchronicities, telepathy and premonitions and a marked decrease in negative spiritual attacks just in this year 2018.

One example, less than a week ago I was grocery shopping and thought I would like to see that movie IT again as it was properly scaring.

I came home and spoke to my BF and told her this, unbeknown to me my BF said she had just spoken to my sister by phone whom had said she thought the movie IT was really scare and was going to watch it again.

Go figure?
    Absolutely.

For me, and everyone I talk to about these matters, we are experiencing an increase in synchronicities, telepathy, and premonitions. I think this is a sign of the collective consciousness awakening.

Expect more.

It's fabulous!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th July 2018), BMJ (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), petra (16th July 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Consciousness and Frequency

We are all transmitters and receivers. Consciousness operates like a radio; our thoughts and feelings can be transmitted and received through our thoughts and perceptions and the thoughts and perceptions of others.

We have different levels of intelligence that lend themselves to different levels of perception. Imagine having a "thought wave" radio, a "feeling wave" radio, and an "etheric wave" radio. That would be the operation of our mind, our heart, and our soul.

The "thought wave" radio could transmit and receive thoughts telepathically. The "heart wave" radio could transmit and receive feelings empathically. And the "soul wave" radio could transmit and receive through "gut feelings" or deep innate intelligence (intuition).

The combination of these radios could provide a synthesis of intelligence that combines linear intelligence with intuitive, nonlocal, nonlinear intelligence. This is what I call "Holistic Intelligence". It is a combination of intuition and discerned information from the data field of research.

Brainwave frequencies are determined by our thoughts and feelings. Our electromagnetic energy field is directly controlled by us!

I have not seen this described anywhere else in this way. This is just my take on the matter. Probably with a little bit of research it could be confirmed, or built upon. All information is "Open Source". We all have access to the infinite intelligence. Nobody "owns" it. People from anywhere may have the same idea and not even know each other, or realize that there's somebody else that has "received" this same information.

*^* Transmitters:::"A transmitter consists of a precise oscillating circuit or oscillator that creates an AC carrier wave frequency. This is combined with amplification circuits or amplifiers. The distance a carrier wave travels is directly related to the amplification of the signal sent to the antenna."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amplification may be determined by strength of will power (intention), faith in imagination, strength of feeling/emotion, and development of conscience.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *^* Receivers:::"Antennas are simply conductors of lengths proportional to the wavelength of the oscillated frequency put out by the transmitter."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ----> This explains how we are tuned to receive information. The thoughts and feelings we entertain (((and maybe 'maintain' or dwell upon))) produce a frequency. That's our radio station.<-------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*^* This quoted information is from here:

Radio Communication: Radio Transmitters and Receivers

http://www.flight-mechanic.com/radio...and-receivers/
    Meditation has been known to increase receptivity, or intuitive perception. Other ways of increasing perceptive abilities, such as NDEs and electrical charges (Dannion Brinkley), have also been documented.

Maybe by understanding Holistic Intelligence, we can hone our abilities and avoid tuning in to unwanted "mental noise" or taking on other's energy "empathic assimilation" unless we choose to (some do this to help transmute the energy).

We can control our thoughts and feelings and attune to higher intelligence through our soul. It is my sense that this is the focal point, or basis, of our current evolution of consciousness.

More understanding of how we "operate" and more self-Realization and self-control will lead us toward reaching this goal.

As a result of this awakening, or evolution of human intelligence, we are experiencing an increase of revelations, abilities, perceptions (including premonitions and telepathic communications), and synchronicities.

We are strengthening our bandwith, too, as we create and participate in intentional morphogenic fields.

This is truly a great time to be alive!

Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th July 2018 at 16:23.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (13th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    It's fabulous!

MM
    Yes it is.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), Michelle Marie (12th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Valerie's post from Q thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1234665

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    This is in defense of the Q anon community's avowed acknowledgement of following various leads and clues. It may be a load of hooey, but it may not. This is from "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" which I just happened to be reading and I found the following pertinent:

"The events of the Watergate scandal, for instance, were reconstructed initially from a multitude of ostensibly disparate fragments, each meaningless in itself and with no apparent connection between them.

What is necessary is an interdisciplinary approach to one's chosen material-a mobile and flexible approach that permits one to move freely between disparate disciplines, across space and time. One must be able to link data and make connections between people, events and phenomena widely divorced from each other.

In short, one must synthesize - for only by such synthesis can one discern the underlying continuity, the unified and coherent fabric, which lies at the core of any historical problem."
    This quote from Valerie speaks of this "Holistic Intelligence" listed above. A "synthesis" of intelligence can make the connections and present an integrated picture of the whole truth.

MM

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (13th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), petra (16th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Living in the Love Vibration
    http://www.unity.org/resources/artic...love-vibration

Love is the Law of Life

"Relate to people and circumstances from the 'high watch', our soul-self."
    "Our soul-self recognizes life as the unfolding of a Divine Plan ...and trusts that 'all things work together for good.'"

"Living in the love vibration, we express God qualities: compassion, forgiveness, tolerance, respect, generosity, joy, peace--all that inspires, empowers, and enhances life."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
    Energy and Frequency
    July 1, 2018
    http://www.healingenergytools.com/frequency/

"Everything in the universe has a frequency..."
    Energy Medicine...all you have to do is change a frequency or create an opposite frequency.

When we realize how we affect one another, we take responsibility for the energy we radiate.

Operate at a high vibrational frequency -- the frequency of love.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration."
    ......................................................................--- Nikola Tesla

The Marvelous Properties of Gamma Brainwaves
    https://blog.mindvalley.com/gamma-brain-waves/

"Gamma brainwaves are associated with 'the feeling of blessings' reported by experienced meditators..."

"Neuroscientists believe that gamma waves are able to link information from all parts of the brain and not only that, but the entire brain is influenced by the gamma wave."

"The gamma waves originate in the thalamus and move from the back of the brain to the front and back again 40 times per second. This rapid 'full sweep' action makes the gamma state one of peak mental and physical performance. Gamma is the brainwave state of being "in the Zone," that feeling that you can do anything."

Benefits of producing the gamma frequency are:

* Increased memory recall
    * Increased sensory perception
    * Increased focus
    * Increased brain processing speed
    * More peace, calmness, and happiness
    * More compassion

Gamma waves are present during REM sleep and visualization.

Brainwave Frequencies
    https://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/0...a-theta-delta/

Gamma......40 Hz to 100 Hz.......(Highest)
    Beta...........12 Hz to 40 Hz.........(High)
    Alpha...........8 Hz to 12 Hz..........(Moderate)
    Theta...........4 Hz to 8 Hz............(Slow)
    Delta............0 Hz to 4 Hz............(Slowest)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
    How Brainwaves Contribute to the State of Mind
    https://blog.mindvalley.com/brain-waves/

Gamma..........The Insight Wave
    Beta...............The Waking Consciousness & Reasoning Wave
    Alpha.............The Deep Relaxation Wave
    Theta.............The Light Meditation & Sleeping Wave
    Delta..............The Deep Sleep Wave
    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Manifesting Personal Power with Remote Viewing
    http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/04/1...e-influencing/

Remote Influencing

"Remote Influencing is an outgrowth of Remote Viewing. Remote Influencing refers to an advanced technology by which one can influence thoughts and manifest reality by mind power and high vibratory energy. Similar to remote viewing, this form of mind practice touches the quantum world."

Use the mind powers within an ethical framework: all life is sacred and must be honored.
    We are here to use higher powers of consciousness to help people in need, and to raise the vibration of humanity and the planet so that all life is honored by all people.

The highest and purest intentions come from pure love.

Love Vibration to All!!!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 16th July 2018 at 16:08.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), edina (29th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018), wondering (16th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Peter Russell
    Effortless Being: All You Need is Love

In 1967 our culture began a collective journey of conscious awakening.
    The Beatles recorded: "All You Need is Love"

The end of separation comes when there is freedom from the thinking; "allowing" it to stop--not trying to make it stop.

Abide in the true nature of the KNOWER.

We are being brought closer and closer to the essence of non-duality.
    As we learn to drop back effortlessly into our own Being, we are reminded that all we need is love--love for our own essential Being.
    Beatles 1967
    All You Need is Love

Peter's website.
    https://www.peterrussell.com/TV/video.php

Lands on page for book: "From Science to God."
    I met Peter back in 2001. After reading his book "From Science to God" I went to visit him on his boat in Sausalito. I showed him a presentation I made about intentions and visioning. He gave me one idea to tweak it, and approved of the rest.

His book gave me a lot of insight and I really honor his journey and process and work in bringing the science of consciousness more fully into the awareness of humanity.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 22nd July 2018 at 17:57.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (29th July 2018), edina (29th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

The religion of love by ibn arabi

Quote “my heart holds within it every form,
    it contains a pasture for gazelles,
    a monastery for christian monks.
    There is a temple for idol-worshippers,
    a holy shrine for pilgrims;
    there is the table of the torah,
    and the book of the koran.
    I follow the religion of love
    and go whichever way his camel leads me.
    His is the true faith;
    this is the true religion.”

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2018)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Rumi

I died as mineral and became a plant,
    I died as plant and rose to animal,
    I died as animal, and I was man.
    Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
    Yet once more I shall die as man, to soar
    With angels blest; but even from angelhood
    I must pass on: all except God doth perish.
    When I have sacrificed my angel soul,
    I shall become what no mind e’re conceived.
    Oh, let me not exist! for Non-existence
    Proclaims in organ tones, “To him we shall return.”

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Love is but the encoded dream on our hearts that will lead us, return us, to eternal ecstasy

zak247

I'm just starting out!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

edina (29th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd July 2018), Smell the Roses (27th July 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2018)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

UFOlogy and The Awakening
    (Transformation of Consciousness)

UFOs The Uncontrolled Narrative

With James Gilliland

It's about consciousness.
    Mary Rodwell

Besides opening your mind, you have to open your heart.
    Steve Murillo

Being controlled is a thing of the past once our hearts are open.
    Our awareness is expanded. We are connected. We are whole.

Michelle Marie

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

edina (29th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th August 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Valerie Villars (25th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

The Philosophy of Freedom
    Rudolph Steiner Quotes

Free Action * Pure Individualized Thinking * Spiritual Activity

Moral Intuition -- selects the ethical principle
    Moral Imagination -- translates our universal principle into a plan of action
    Moral Technique -- considers the practical skills necessary to accomplish the goal

Free Deeds -- How YOU choose to act (not recommended to others)

We are all FREE independent thinkers!!!

MM
    Super! I was just discussing on the David Icke thread about how reading Icke's latest book had reminded me of the brilliance of Steiner. It's been over twenty years since I studied Steiner, but it is clear that I need to go back and read his books again! It's exactly what I need right now for my own life, as well as for becoming a better parent. The work we need to do to free Humankind starts at home.
    There's no time like the present.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

edina (29th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Michelle Marie (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Neville - Abdullah and the trip to Barbados

Imagination works!

Be IN the wish fulfilled.

(I can hear Foxie Loxie's washing machine now!)

MM

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote (I can hear Foxie Loxie's washing machine now!)
    I thought about the same thing today. Foxie and her washing machine. Long may the new one coming run.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2018), Michelle Marie (1st September 2018)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Keep "intending', everyone!!!

By the way....just a reminder that there is a WEALTH of information & positivity on this thread!!
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 3rd September 2018 at 17:59.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (3rd September 2018)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	PEACE - no storm.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	39056

Centered.

MM

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

edina (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Rupert Sheldrake - Is The Sun Conscious?
    Electric Universe UK
    Published on Nov 8, 2018
    Recorded at Reconnect 2018 (7th July, Bath UK).
    "Speculative and thought provoking talk which asks us to look beyond the strict confines of scientific materialism and consider how the consciousness of stellar bodies (such as our Sun) is not only of anthropological or cultural interest but a valid field of enquiry in modern philosophy, psychology, cosmology, and neuroscience."

Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5