Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Genius Rising: The Science of Consciousness

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Genius Rising: The Science of Consciousness

Our Consciousness Determines Our Vibration

"The psychodynamics of the mind as an electromagnetic structure establishes the nature and reality of consciousness as an interdimensional energy process.

It's an electrical process of cause and effect.

Light, electricity, and magnetism are manifestations of the same thing called electromagnetic radiation that encompasses the electromagnetic spectrum in which only a small fraction of light is visible to us."

http://www.starstuffs.com/physcon/freqamp.html

"You can begin the process of raising your frequency by surrounding yourself with more harmonious people, better habits, and environments.

But the core issues distorting your frequency are the issues you must solve within yourself.

A key element of raising your frequency and the level of your consciousness is opening your heart. By tuning in to the frequency of love, you connect with the cosmic intelligence, increasing the level of your consciousness.

Being in tune with love, while vibrating with your real frequency, will evolve your entire being."

http://balance.chakrahealingsounds.c...shape-reality/

Love Frequency -- 528 Hz

Open Heart Chakra. -- Love Frequency

Miracle Tone -- Clear Negative Energy

Heal DNA -- Miracle Tone. -- Love Frequency

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th March 2018 at 13:49.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2018), East Sun (27th April 2018), Flash (18th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2018), Ol' Roy (30th March 2018), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Activation. Perception. Discernment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	37351

CLICK on HEART to make it bigger.
    Read smaller print.

"The Emergence of Higher Intelligence"

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Emerge...nce&id=9834169

The heart intelligence of Love is all that matters. Independent thinkers with intuitive discernment think out of their hearts. The deeper perception is born of a new higher level of consciousness.

It will be anchored and stabilized.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th March 2018 at 15:02.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2018), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

When we really discover our power, we are going to be amazing masters!

Views:	185
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	37360

Views:	185
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	37361

(Click on pictures to enlarge)

MM

Views:	184
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	37362
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 14th March 2018 at 03:19.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2018), Bruno (18th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Resurrection using Gratitude.

Have you ever felt your vibration plummet as a result of "bad feelings"?

It just happened to me on Friday. I had read about the omnibus bill, and that $500 million was allocated to Planned Parenthood. I saw a bunch of video titles on YouTube indicating negative resonses to the spending bill. I suddenly felt really low, and deeply sad/disappointed. Really let down.

It was such a marked decrease in vibration, that I decided to take conscious action. Very quickly, I started giving thanks. I know that everything has purpose, so I started there. I gave thanks for the purpose of this event: the signing of the bill, and it's future implications and ramifications. I gave thanks knowing that in the overall scheme of things, the bigger picture, that the light of truth through the expansion of awareness was gaining ground quickly. I soon felt my happy, merry self again.

I had resurrected my spirit using gratitude.

I'm watching my overall vibration, attempting to keep a steady high vibration (in my inner world). I know my intentions (will power) to stay tuned to the love frequency level, is keeping me alert to changes that are not in alignment. Then I can make an adjustment.

I'm also using sound healing/love frequencies (outer world) for getting and staying attuned, balanced, and whole. This is an experiment in process. I'm learning as I go.

Later, I learned that the allocations don't mean much, and that the money can end up being spent in any way. And, that the overall impact was in reality a big victory in terms of the main goal of bringing in Justice through truth exposure with strategies already in place and provided for in executive orders.

I just wanted to share, because this method works. What we create and draw into our lives and world are all about vibration.

I'm taking responsibility for my own radiance of energies. And like I said, it's a learning process. To take energies and transmute them in this way is a service to humanity. At least, that is my current perspective.

Peace &
    High vibes to all!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 25th March 2018 at 16:26.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2018), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

How Do We Have Enlightened Worlds Again?
    investigations.world

Part 1 Secrets of Our Dual Suns of Enlightenment (over 2 hours but worth it!)
    Alfred Lambramonte Webre with Sheldon Moore

Halos of enlightened beings~~where we are headed (pun intended!)~~we have to change ourselves first.
    Avatars come to show humanity how to awaken to our own nature
    Perpetual bliss~~no unhappiness, depression, or ups and downs

We're in the stream of the Golden Age.
    ~~Upward cycle in the Precession of the Equinoxes~~
    Things will just keep getting better.
    Sri Yuketeswar's correction of the Great Cycle.
    "The Holy Science"
    We are fully in Dwapara Yuga.
    Dharma of past Christs that have ushered in new ages.
    Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus Christ~~taught enlightenment.
    Precession of the Equinox
    Solar Cycles within Galactic Cycles
    Effects on consciousness.
    End cyclic existence by becoming Enlightened

Lost souls, ruled by fear (Mara/ Archons)
    Parinirvana ~~ break free from the Matrix
    Meditate~~know your True Self
    Be in nature ~~ feel your true essence

Things will keep getting better naturally, but enlightenment can come with effort at any time...it's a process. Awaken to our true nature.
    Slow down and listen to your Spirit.
    We all have deep wisdom within.
    ***************{~~~~~~~~~}****************

Part 2 Secrets of Our Dual Suns of Enlightenment
    "Remember Zen" author Sheldon Moore

Out of Kali Yuga (virtue 25%)
    We are now in Dwapara Yuga (virtue 50 %)
    End of Mayan calendar marked when we went fully into Dwapara Yuga.
    We've doubled our virtue.
    We're out of the dark ages.

Megalithic circular rock formations, such as Stonehenge, giant astological calculators to track celestial events.
    Vimana~~ flying machines mentioned in Hindu scriptures.

This generation is the progeny for the next cycle.
    We're taking a spiritual step forward.

Be happy and positive.
    Enlightened consciousness ~~ evolving souls.

Changing of the guard~2012~Lahiri Mahasaya (past life Abraham)~has female counterpart
    21Taras will anchor the Divine feminine.
    Women will save the world.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 18th April 2018 at 15:32.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2018), gaiagirl (18th April 2018), Ivy23 (18th April 2018), Jayke (25th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

The Awakening of Consciousness...the New Light changing our awareness, increasing our intelligence, bolstering our conscience, changing how we process information. It's a consciousness upgrade.

This is why people are discerning fake news. This is why people are hungry for information. Sorting through information is an exercise in discernment. In order to develop intelligence, you have to use it. The exercises in the Q thread are helping to develop and evolve its participants consciousness, but the movement is even greater. Many on the Truth Trail are not doing it this way; some don't even know Q exists. Many have been researching Truth way before 9/11, but 9/11 was one of the biggest tide turners in history in regards to the numbers of people becoming Truth detectives.

Right now, in 2018, there is a new wave of Truth Seekers. This development in consciousness is changing the world at large.

It will be interesting to see just how the falling empires with their crumbling institutions will see their demise. But see it they will. And the new breed of humans with an evolved intelligence will inherit the earth as the dark ones become obsolete.

This change is in progress.

While we can exercise our hearts, minds, and souls to help the old dissolve, our central focus being in the NOW and creating a positive future through our empowered intentions deserves our attention. Balance is the key in times of turbulence and transition. A calm foundation built on inner peace will see us through.

Many are uniting in this "eye of the hurricane" poised inner peace and outer calmness. It is the medicine of the soul. And it is where we imbibe in the soul's powers.

We are each being activated to reach our highest potential. We are being changed from the inside out. Whatever we are up to, whatever challenges we are overcoming, whatever we are accomplishing--it is good.

The spark within is igniting. Our flame of consciousness grows brighter.

We are cooperating sometimes when we don't even realize it, but more often we do, or at least we're getting the sense of it. With all of the technologies being weaponized, cooperation will be imminent to save ourselves and our planet and to forge new ways that take the place of our former institutions.

We're all in this together.
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 18th April 2018 at 15:57.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th April 2018), BMJ (1st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2018), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

In the post above, the Precession of the Equinoxes is explained. We ARE evolving in consciousness. Our DNA is being activated.

I don't think that the evil-doers can carry on much longer. Their time is up. Evolution of consciousness IS occurring.
    Their arrogance is ABSURD! I've always felt that we are here at this time to break cycles.

It's like Ba-ba-ra says, these maleficent ones were bred that way. They can always turn around and fact the Light of Truth. They can align themselves with the forces of good. Mercy, grace, and forgiveness is always available. However, should they not mend their ways and Earth and her inhabitants "out evolve" them, then they will face the balance of their personal choices.

Below are some videos that I made related to this subject:

The New Light

God's Promises for the Awakened:
    transcript in presentation format
    The Dead Sea Scrolls

Things WILL get better!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 24th April 2018 at 19:44.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th April 2018), BMJ (1st July 2018), edina (24th April 2018), Flash (25th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2018), Valerie Villars (25th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Michelle, I was really touched by the second video. I didn't watch the first yet. I can't explain the feeling I get when I read the Word from the Dead Sea Scrolls. I found a lot of comfort in that just now. Thank you for being you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th April 2018), BMJ (1st July 2018), Flash (25th April 2018), Michelle Marie (24th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Michelle, I was really touched by the second video. I didn't watch the first yet. I can't explain the feeling I get when I read the Word from the Dead Sea Scrolls. I found a lot of comfort in that just now. Thank you for being you.
    I'm so glad it brought you comfort. It's good to watch it periodically. Save the link, or just remember the title and search for it. It really is good to watch it over and over, spaced out in time, because it is uplifting and affects the deepest part of your Being.

MM

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Flash (25th April 2018), Valerie Villars (25th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

After the topic of DNA activation came up today, I discovered this video which includes an interesting discussion about DNA carriers, activation, & abilities that come forth as a result. It's long, but I took notes so you could just scan those if you don't have time for the video. It is very informative and encouraging, though, so if you do take time, it's worth it.

James Gilliland
    April 23, 2018

Already on gold standard

Judge Anna Von Reitz
    Unsealed indictments
    Governor of Oregon

DNA Activation
    Water carries DNA
    Light rays transfer DNA
    * Telepathy
    * Salamander gene kicks in - ability to regenerate
    * See into other dimensions
    * Ability to see forward and backward in time: past lives & future

They are cleaning house from the top down
    Source at Gitmo: "planes ARE coming in delivering people" can't say more right now
    The biggest thing is the pedophile network
    And stealing billions of dollars from the people
    The old game is over:::they need to get with the new flow of energy and become frequency specific

Electronic targeting technology at 48:00
    Diagrams provided that were sent by fusion center
    Suicide thoughts, Voice of God

Orbs - colors pink or blue, probably positive, muddy orange may be negative
    Self Authority -- Maintain always
    Discernment
    Some bad ones use flattery to trick or mess with people

To have Contact:
    Pure Intent
    Open Heart & Mind
    Open to New Information, including history of the Earth

***Once your frequencies reach a certain level, they'll find you***

The more you meditate, the more you remember higher dimensional experiences.

Bigfoot, jr.
    "Delockey"

Fairies
    Thin veil - can see other dimensions

Stanford--CIA control
    Disempowering New Age beliefs

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    MM

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2018), RunningDeer (25th April 2018), Valerie Villars (25th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Michelle, I'm at the 44:30 mark and I also experienced the inability to adjust to the vibrations here, once I came back (and during) my experience. It took a really, really long time and after experiencing the higher vibrations by living it, I got angry and depressed that I got dumped back here.

That's all in the past now, but it really zapped my physical strength. If I hadn't been in such good shape physically (from work and being busy) it would have been very, very difficult to adjust back.

I'm going to watch to the end, but a lot of what he talks about, I experienced. The way he explains and handles himself and stays so light about the whole picture, is important because it keeps us from feeling so alone in what we experienced.

When worlds collide, there is bound to be turbulence.

I have never heard of this guy before. Thank you. I love what he talks about and where we are going.

Pure intent, open mind and a loving heart. That is true. They do find you. I have a long way to go to get back where I started. The experience is quite startling.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 25th April 2018 at 17:00.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Michelle Marie (25th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Michelle, I'm at the 44:30 mark and I also experienced the inability to adjust to the vibrations here, once I came back (and during) my experience. It took a really, really long time and after experiencing the higher vibrations by living it, I got angry and depressed that I got dumped back here.

That's all in the past now, but it really zapped my physical strength. If I hadn't been in such good shape physically (from work and being busy) it would have been very, very difficult to adjust back.

I'm going to watch to the end, but a lot of what he talks about, I experienced. The way he explains and handles himself and stays so light about the whole picture, is important because it keeps us from feeling so alone in what we experienced.

I have never heard of this guy before. Thank you. I love what he talks about and where we are going.

Pure intent, open mind and a loving heart. That is true. They do find you. I have a long way to go to get back where I started. The experience is quite startling.
    We are never alone, that's for sure!

We have a lot of ground to reclaim, but I think this time we are doing it to raise the masses. Every individual that raises their vibrational frequency affects the whole. The stronger you get, the mightier the challenge! Then more awareness, strength, expansion, and activation.

Many things are hard to describe, but we are increasing both telepathic and intuitive abilities, and these help with subtle communications.

My heart goes out to you...you are doing great!!!
    MM

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Orph (26th April 2018), Valerie Villars (25th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

We have a lot of ground to reclaim, but I think this time we are doing it to raise the masses. Every individual that raises their vibrational frequency affects the whole. The stronger you get, the mightier the challenge! Then more awareness, strength, expansion, and activation.

Many things are hard to describe, but we are increasing both telepathic and intuitive abilities, and these help with subtle communications.

MM
    Only because of people like you and others who have held the torch. I would still be very confused were it not for the bravery of some souls.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Michelle Marie (25th April 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

MM
    Only because of people like you and others who have held the torch. I would still be very confused were it not for the bravery of some souls.
    Me, too. We all have others to lean on for support and upliftment.

MM

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (25th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Hello Michelle Marie,

I've been telling others for 3 decades that may be at the end of this century we may have in 'a science of consciousness' in our schools and universities.

This may eventually come about through a ground swell of people waking up to universal consciousness which will become the norm. I'm well aware its happening on an ever increasing exponential scale of so many people I meet young and old. I see it now and I see a wonderful future ahead .

Thank you for all the material you've shown. I can resonate with it all.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Jayke (25th April 2018), Michelle Marie (26th April 2018), Valerie Villars (25th April 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

After the topic of DNA activation came up today, I discovered this video which includes an interesting discussion about DNA carriers, activation, & abilities that come forth as a result. It's long, but I took notes so you could just scan those if you don't have time for the video. It is very informative and encouraging, though, so if you do take time, it's worth it.
    Michelle Marie until the salamander DNA kicks in, here's to the rapid repair of your ankle beginning with today's day one of a ten day fast.

Thanks for the notes and timeline summary.

I’m still listening. My favorite part so far is the DNA upgrade. It fits with some of what I’ve been experiencing.

James Gilliland @ 31:46:
    1. Everyone’s becoming more telepathic. …people you're in a relationship with or brothers and sisters you just know. You know when something's wrong or something's going on or you know when they're gonna call. Family members have a lot of that going on. All that's accelerating right now. That’s one of the lines that gets opened up.
    2. Also the salamander gene will start kicking on. That’s the ability to regenerate and heal yourself. That’s one of the genes.
    3. The ability to see into other dimensions. You know to see the orbs and the shadow beings. And all the other stuff that's another DNA line where that gets activated and opens up.
    4. Some are having multiple lines open and some are not.
    5. The ability to see forward and backward in time is also a gift that opens up.
    6. You'll start reviewing your past lives and deep meditations or in the dream state. You'll also start seeing the future events. So people get a notebook and put it next to your bed and start writing down your dreams.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th April 2018 at 00:13.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th April 2018), BMJ (1st July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th April 2018), Valerie Villars (27th April 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Thank you, RunningDeer! I was just telling Foxie Loxie about this video, too.
    I told her that we WILL both regenerate.

I've been experiencing a lot of this stuff, too. Part of me always knew this shift was coming. I remember in my 20s (about 100 years ago!) I was saying, "Boy, I'll be glad when we can just use telepathy again."

I felt like I had gone backwards, but that we would reinstate our former abilities.

My ankle is less swollen today. I have other joint pains, though. It all goes away every time I fast. Soon it will be gone for good.

I'm glad you're enjoying the video.

MM

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), RunningDeer (26th April 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Hello Michelle Marie,

I've been telling others for 3 decades that may be at the end of this century we may have in 'a science of consciousness' in our schools and universities.

This may eventually come about through a ground swell of people waking up to universal consciousness which will become the norm. I'm well aware its happening on an ever increasing exponential scale of so many people I meet young and old. I see it now and I see a wonderful future ahead .

Thank you for all the material you've shown. I can resonate with it all.
    I'm developing curriculum now. It's a lot of work over a long period of time. I'm still learning, of "course"(LOL), too!

I never thought of what I'm developing going into Universities, but that would be great. I thought my stuff would target home school and consciously transforming adults. One of the classes I'm developing is a result of a paper that I wrote when I went to a university (Southern Oregon University).

I'm sure these types of classes are being developed by scores of people. There are many ways to look at things, much information, and many ways to present things. And we are all learning, so every teacher is a student, and every student is a teacher.

We're getting there!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th April 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I am going to go out on another limb here and say I did regenerate myself, during my experience. I healed myself over night.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I consider neuroscience to be the science of consciousness. Not new age ideology. For example the new age says a "high vibration" is desirable, in reality brain waves are all low frequency...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast