View Poll Results: have you had candida and cured it?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I have had it and no longer suffer from candida

10 58.82%
  • no, I have never had it

2 11.76%
  • no, I have it and still suffer

5 29.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

1. Link to Post #21
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Default Re: Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

I just bought the BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE and empty capsules.

I came to know that I have low stomach acid. So I did a test for it in the morning. Which is half tea spoon of Sodium Bi Carbonate (backing soda) in a cup of water, first thing in the morning. If you burb after 5 minutes, then your low acid problem is severe. And I didn't burp at all. Did the test for 3 days.

So I made these Betain Hydrochloride capsules. And from last 4 days increasing them from 1 capsule before meal to 5 capsules and more.

Just after taking the first dose of one capsule next day my problem of rectal itching was gone. It is linked with Candida.

In past I used so much antibiotics, and painkillers because of salivary gland infection and stone; so I always knew I had to improve the flora of my gut. So now I have to find good brand of probiotics with different kinds of strains of bacteria.

I didn't knew about this Betain Hydrochloride supplementation before. But I knew that this HYDROCHLORIDE acid production can disrupt the whole cycle of HCL and NaOH production in liver and gut wall; when I learned that in school. What happens is, if gut secrets acid, then only bile is secreted by the liver and gallbladder in sufficient amounts. And bile is composed of NaOH. So its a base. And it neutralizes the acid to a certain degree. And biochemically when NaOH is produced HCL is produced, which will be used next time when you eat.

Taking Apple cider vinegar before meals makes your gut acidic enough to induce the upcoming chain of cycles in digestive system. In Indian people love eating GolGappas here. Most of the street vendors use Hydrochloric acid (muratic acid) used for washing toilets to make the water used for it. Some used Sulphuric acid (batter acid). I observed people eat these things after office before dinner. Maybe for some it is helping their digestive system or maybe disbalancing it too in some way.

So, if you don't have enough acid in your gut the food does not get treated with acid that kills bacteria. Later on base (bile) is added to it, which makes it more basic and friendly for harmful bacterial growth. And because the food is not treted with acids and enzymes needed its molecular structure doesn't break down and therefore instead of amino acids acids the proteins are leaked into the body via small intestine because of poor health of small intestine. This PH level of food in our digestive system plays role of inducing various valves and contractions and secretion of enzymes.

I recently searched the relationship between Low Stomach acid and Candia.

You only need Betain Hydrochloride to recycle the Hydrogen cycle in the biochemical cycle of body for the production of HCL and NaOH. I am not seeing any data on this discussed anywhere. But I knew this from my college days. But you will find people telling that you eventually reduce the intake of Betain Hydrochloride to one capsule and then to zero; because if you take more you feel little sensation in gut which is not like regular acidity.
    Last edited by kanishk; 11th February 2018 at 17:22.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), conk (16th February 2018), Franny (25th March 2019), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), Hervé (11th February 2018), Mercedes (11th February 2018), Pam (15th March 2019), seko (12th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018), Wind (12th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Nattokinase will help break up the biofilm. Bromelain and papain also work, but not as well. Bad metals accumulate in the biofilm, so you will need to flush those out.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), kanishk (11th February 2018), Pam (15th March 2019), Rebecca (12th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rebecca7411 (here)
    I looked this up and read that turpentine kills beneficial bacteria as well as harmful bacteria, making it questionable. Someone with Candida needs to build up beneficial bacteria in their bodies
    A treatment style that has begun to be studied quite a bit recently is to add living beneficial single-celled fungus (candida is a multicelled fungus) into your gut in large quantities to compete with and displace the candida. There have been many successful trials in this direction and a few unsuccessful ones.

This style of treatment means you aren't having to kill off anything beneficial as a side effect and you don't have to ingest anything too weird. Saccharomyces Boulardii is usually the fungus of choice for such a treatment (but live brewers yeast - saccaromyces cerevisiae - has also been successfully used to treat candida). As mentioned by others diet is a major key, and no sugar or carbs without fibres! Another thing that should be considered that when candida has taken hold, your immune system is knocked down a little and other issues may be present, like other parasites, so a treatment with something like the Ayurvedic blend "Triphala" (natural lower intestine tonic and anti-parasitic) on the side might be beneficial as well.

I haven't had candida and cured it, but do know that people have cured their candida with Saccharomyces Boulardii, and there is some scientific research to support this approach with both strains mentioned.

Research paper with references on brewers yeast as a candida treatment: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5354225/

A forum anecdote from someone who cleared their candida with Saccaromyces Boulardii: https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum...-boulardii-33/

Possibly an angle to look at - especially if all else has failed.
    Last edited by Navigator; 11th February 2018 at 18:53. Reason: spelling / grammar

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Navigator For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), Bob (11th February 2018), Franny (25th March 2019), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), JRS (11th February 2018), kanishk (11th February 2018), Pam (15th March 2019), Rebecca (12th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,713 times in 20,824 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), chris_walker (12th February 2018), Dennis Leahy (15th March 2019), Franny (25th March 2019), Kryztian (20th September 2020), Rebecca (12th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

I picked up an intestinal parasite, which went undiagnosed for around 6 years or so. My understanding is that intestinal parasites behave in the same way as candida - they thrive in the same conditions and parasites often lead to candida. I got rid of mine with castor oil and switching to vegan.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bob (11th February 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2021), Pam (15th March 2019), Rebecca (12th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello:
    A full colon cleanse will flush the candida out of your system. Start eating less sugar products. It will give you give you alot better health.
    chancy

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Kryztian (13th July 2021), Pam (15th March 2019), Rebecca (12th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I've had Candida problems for several years now and control it by having a very limited diet.

Has anyone here had experience with this life changing condition?
    Yes. Cured it. Had a controlled diet even after the pure gum turpentine protocol. Things are getting out of whack a bit again, so I will be taking it every 4 days (4 doses over 16 days) again to maintain.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Kryztian (13th July 2021), Pam (15th March 2019), Rebecca (12th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Candida exists naturally within us and serves a purpose within our microbiome. It's only when ideal conditions present itself, particularly heavy metal toxicity coupled with the seemingly countless ways we obliterate our symbiotic bacteria, does the body ALLOW it to proliferate and grow out of proportion.

Consider it a sort of last defense mechanism when the body can't properly detox itself for one reason or another, as it acts as a sort of buffer against the continued internal damage. At the same time, the Candida itself exacerbates other problems and causes hypersensitivity to foods/environment.  This is why people who struggle for years with strict diets and powerful antifungal regimens never get completely better, and can relapse simply from falling off their diet a couple of times. It's because they've failed to address to problems that caused it in the first place.

It's really a balancing act about properly restoring the microbiome while systematically  detoxifying the body. The diets are of course a good adjunct so as not to feed pathogenic organisms, but bombing them with potent antifungals(natural or synthetic)  isn't really recommended, as it just puts more stress on the body.

A good resource to learn more about all this would be Dr. Klinghardt...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlueMuffin For This Post:

chris_walker (12th February 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2021), Navigator (12th February 2018), Pam (15th March 2019), Rebecca (12th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Shocked no mention of oil of oregano. Best Candida killer in my experience (just skimmed maybe I missed it)
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Kryztian (13th July 2021), Pam (15th March 2019), Rebecca (12th February 2018), seko (12th February 2018), selinam (12th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I have been using MMS, applied externally, to clear toenail fungus. It takes a while but the condition has been clearing (nothing else has come close in 20 years of trying). We have successfully been using MMS to treat a number of health issues. For instance, i have been fighting off this flu scourge the past couple of days using MMS and a water fast. If you are concerned about intenstinal flora being harmed, just take probiotics, such as in yogurt, to replenish.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Kryztian (13th July 2021), Rebecca (12th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Saracatt's Avatar
    Thanks

Still working on it, but I am having a lot of success with the Candida Crusher program. You can find it by googling. He doesn't leave you on the meat and veggies only forever.

It's the most thorough program I've ever seen. It's over 700 pages of information - basically 30 years worth of specializing in yeast infections. He goes beyond diet and supplements.

The problem with Candida is that it can take a long time to clear it. I don't think you can ever go back to a "normal" diet if that is what you mean, because normal for most people is destroying their health, but you can go back to a less restrictive one once you are well.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saracatt For This Post:

Kryztian (13th July 2021), Pam (15th March 2019), Rebecca (12th February 2018), selinam (12th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018), Wind (12th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream...the_salt_that/

Quote I will edit this as we go most likely...have copied from another post I made elsewhere.

The evidences are available online. Sodium Chlorite and whatever the illness is in a search bar, also mmstestimonials.is g2cforum.org cdautism.org.

SC is not a drug, it is a mineral salt. In recent years the corrup FDA has made anything that effects health or affects health as a drug, this includes all the previous non patent-able items like plants, minerals etc and under the new laws, a glass of water is a drug if it is given to one suffering dehydration. My bud Daniel is in prison right now for helping others heal standbydaniel.com If you're looking for the zillion dollars side by side blind tests etc, you won't find them and we're not doing them. Those tests are falsified by drug co's and are a way to keep us little folk out of the Health Industry.

Good names you can research on topic are Dr Andreas Kalcker, Kerri Rivera, Jim Humble though there's TONs of info trying to discredit Jim. I've worked with Jim. Kerri has 375 revered of Autism, Jim has 100K Malaria to his name alone. Jim worked for NASA and maybe Texas Instruments, I forget now. On the topic of Jim, he wrote many books, one other of interest is zero fusion atomic alchemy where he shows how to extract radiation from (sea) water.

SC is an oxidant and those who fear SC try and say oh Oxidative stress Oh the oxidative stress...but SC>CLO2 when hits stomach acid or acid of illness has a voltage potential of .95V, Oxygen and body voltage 1.25 V Hydrogen peroxide 1.8V and Ozone 2.03. The higher than body voltage can cause oxidative stress where as the .95 below body voltage can not. In fact SC>CLO2 selects pathogens and toxins below body voltage, below 7PH and therefore does not disrupt intestinal flora leaving immune system intact. There is no nutrition in SC it ONLY clears pathogens.

If you bought stabilized oxygen for camping to clear puddle/swamp/river water what you had was a 3% solution. SC or MMS as Jim likes to call it is 22.4%. It was Stabilized Oxygen in 1996 in S America that Jim used for his guides w/Malaria that opened the door to what we know now.

SC has been used in 911 for anthrax, US Mil uses for ebola, is patented at 2ppm for HIV and ALS. Is FDA approved for water purification and food production.

SC has the potential to bring down the entire Harmaceutical fraud and why they are after us. The Sylvi Fink case is a fraud, Brian Ross involved in hit piece on Daniel and team and post release Daniel has additional info that the corrupt obama judge would not let him have a defense which is against the rule of law, Dan will release this info post his release this summer I am told.

Some of us are off CONUS, some in prison, some in hiding...wikipedia is also compromised and has been since at least 2012, so ignore that BS, we tried a zillion times to correct the record...and its changed back to the bull that it is within 15 mins. We gave up trying to share truth thru Wikipedia in 2012. W

We also worked with the corrupt red cross in 2012. Search Red Cross Malaria on youtube for our and other docs on this where 154/154 confirmed cases of Malaria were eliminated in less than 48 hours. Later when Red X did not release their tapes/info and denied they had ever worked with us, then we knew Red X was corrupt and now today we learn the Red X is corrupt.

My team disbanded in 2015 and the website came down a year or so later but there are many sites that tell truth and many that don't.

So to tackle the fraud bit, SC>CLO2 is not bleach as wiki and others would have you believe. Bleach is Sodium Hypochlorite and is a bonding agent chemical. It bonds with the biology and creates a carcinogen. SC CLO2 however is a gas that literally pulls electrons from the molecule shell collapsing the pathogen into the waste tracks and eliminated.

The fix for Malaria 5 cents, the fix for Cancer as little as $5 2-3 weeks depends on type and extent.

One key Kerri and husband came up with is the sea water. Their facility was in Mexico before Kerri left for Eu 2014. While in Mexico it was discovered that sea water 1:3 fresh water has all the minerals a body needs that are correct minerals not the junk vitamins/minerals you buy at store which are often harmful...

treatment, very simple. Add 3-5 drops SC to a half glass of water before meals and bed. No coffee coconut water or anti oxidants. But do not start at 3-5. To start put 1 drop of SC in a plastic glass or clay container of water and drink from it during the day. Next day 2 drops and build up.Never use metal for SC.

Everywhere you will read to use acid. Citric acid creates citrates that make people react, don't use citric unless absolutely necessary. The better/best is HCL4% but again, don't use it for oral dosing. You won't find my protocol listed above on web for reasons mentioned prior. It is however the protocol that is the base of the tweaked Kerri method which was a tweaked Kalcker method.

I had suffered the symptoms of lyme disease for 44 years , yes 44 and in 2008 I was dying. Someone told me about SC/MMS and I tried it. In days the threat was gone and I could breathe thru R nostril 1st time in 15 years. Once healed in 2009, I could do things I'd never been able before including sweat which used to make me nauseous. Before SC I could work 2 hours a day. If I worked longer I would suffer for 10 days. After SC/MMS I could work 10 hr days day after day w/o issue.

I am about results and SC gve me and millions of others results when all the drugs did noting but manage symptoms at best. I got involved w/Jim/G2 only because I wanted the certificate to help others feel comfortable. To date I am still upside down in my investment in the schooling etc, but I've assisted many people recover from illness deemed incurable. Incurable only by the criminal elite FDA AMA Harmaceutical death wielding illness selling profiteer charlitons we have been brain washed into believing are looking out for us. They are not. They look after themselves and do their own tests which the FDA rubber stamps.

No deaths from SC. Can't say that about any of the synthetic drugs pushed on us today.

I am not here looking for adversaries, I offer what I have and do for others to get curious enough to do their own investigative searching. In short SC/CLO2 is Grade 3 Science and anyone who can add 3 -5 drops to a glass of water can heal almost any disease or illness. MS does not respond much. The simple addition of this FDA approved water purification salt can change the course of mankind and eliminate disease as we know it today for both man and animal.

For Spanish speaking people in the house, on Facebook the remnants of my old team, Greg has the protocols listed SCSinfo and continues to work in South America and off CONUS.

I also can assist in doubling lifespan info, C60/buckyballs, ORMES/ORMUS, monoatomics ir gold is another that assist the tellemeres. For those with little $, simple activated charcoal does amazing things as well.

Over the past few years I've done several radio spots on topics and the purpose of that and this is to encourage others to DIG in and find their own conclusions. I am alive today because of SC when Docs sent me home to die 2008.

To your Health and Well Being!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

angelfire (12th February 2018), Franny (25th March 2019), Kryztian (13th July 2021), Rebecca (12th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Lots of great posts... I've done a ton of research on Candida... and I still learned a lot of excellent tips just in these posts... there are many causes... it is not something to be underestimated... diet, amalgams, heavy metal toxicity, poor nutrition (especially trace minerals) lack of exercise (oxygen in the system) I don't think you should be eating a lot of meat... (and I'm not a vegan, just a "purist" i.e. anti contamination proponent...) It's not just a sugar issue... but a parasite growth issue... Dr Jennifer Daniels more recent videos are insightful, and there are many health experts with lots of good information who are totally onto this... the more I study it, the more complex and interconnected (like all health/biology issues are...) Cut back meat (it's loaded with antibiotics, hormones, and most meat is grain fed (bad fat profile, low omega 3s) Commercial dairy is especially not good for guys (too much estrogen, pasteurization killed all the healthy bacteria, the fats have been emulsified, contributing to leaky gut, etc...) And any flour based product is just garbage to your body... A diet of leafy green vegetables is the best foundation to start with... then add fermented food sources (think ethnic foods) probiotics, trace minerals... especially iodine, copper, zinc, magnesium, molybdenum...

Turpentine of course is a great way to launch the initial "attack" especially for acute symptoms... but it takes practice... I put 2mls from a dropper onto a tsp, and do 2-3 tsp... you have to have a clear gut... so do whatever you have to do to purge... i.e. epsom salts, oxy-cleanse, prune juice whatever... purge and fast a bit first, although I find the turpentine itself can be a powerful purgative... do it 4 days in a row... then twice a week after... I use an 'orange juice chaser' and have perfected sliding it off the spoon, and chasing it, in such a way... very little taste gets on my tongue (otherwise you will quit and not follow through...)

Detox is another critical factor... again think of Candida as a symptom, the tip of the iceberg... telling you to start paying better attention to getting more oxygen (exercise) more nutrition (a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, with extra dose of trace minerals) add in fermented foods, probiotics... and get on a cleansing, detox protocol... You have to attack this thing holistically from all angles or the result will be negligible... and you will be disappointed... again... don't underestimate it... overestimate it...

Also look into bentonite clay, diatomaceous earth (detox and trace mineral source, clears out aflatoxins) and activated charcoal (clears out endotoxins, aka leaky gut byproducts escaping into blood stream) ... get serious... take time to do the research... and invest in as many of these high quality supplements as you can (yes I know... $$$$... ) that's why turpentine is a viable option because it is powerful, effective and cheap... but still you must look at the WHOLE ENVIRONMENT of your lifestyle and diet...

On the Diet front... leafy greens, garlic is good, to hold off sugar cravings it is perfectly fine to eat potatoes, boiled, baked with a LITTLE oil, herbs, no sour cream!(good vitamin, mineral spectrum) rutabaga (magnesium source) i.e. WHOLE food starches are not as bad as you might think, and guaranteed you can't just stop sugar cravings... (an addiction more powerful than cocaine...) so think substitutes, think of a management strategy... there is so much going on in leafy greens, it never ends.. but some are phyto nutrients, fiber, vitamins, minerals (like calcium+++ trace minerals) chlorophyll, it's a prebiotic for your probiotics, cleansing, etc, etc, etc...

Cut out or reduce by 80-90% your meat, dairy, ANYTHING w/ sugar and ALL flour based products (i.e. anything with processed flour, HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) also called many other names, like glucose-fructose, etc... and usually canola oil, (The BIG 3 garbage 'fillers'...) This alone slows down the whole candida paradigm... eat whole potatoes (with skin) or rice/brown rice, and start replacing it with a leafy green, vegetable based diet, also use olive oil, coconut oil, butter for your fats,

No shortcuts... you need a paradigm shift in your lifestyle basically... good luck... (my 2cents) ; )
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th February 2018 at 09:21.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

7alon (14th February 2018), ExomatrixTV (12th February 2018), gord (14th February 2018), KiwiElf (12th February 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2021), Pam (15th March 2019), Rebecca (12th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I can't recommend these products enough:
    https://www.canxida.com/

They're well worth the money. I managed to remove my bad eczema with them and for years it was painful as hell and I was quite desperate with the condition I had, because nothing ever worked and doctors were clueless. Constant agonizing itching & pain in my hands and legs for years. The doctors just ordered strong steroid creams that made me feel worse, because they wrecked my gut even more! Now I am in the process of cleaning my whole gut from candida with the Candida Crusher program.

This doctor called Eric Bakker knows what he is talking about, he's an expert.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

chris_walker (12th February 2018), kanishk (13th February 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2021), Pam (15th March 2019), Tam (13th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 358 posts

Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)
    Have you looked into lufenuron? FWIW, both my mother and I tried this in 2012-13 and we are both still around as of 2018. I have also had another friend and his mother try it (both our mothers contracted cancer and my friend and I acted as guinea pigs) and they are still around too!

I forgot the place I bought if from, but this might have been it. I suggest to research it and see if it is for you.

http://www.buy-lufenuron.com/lufenuron.pdf

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lufenuron+...ns&t=hf&ia=web

No I've never heard of it. I prefer not to use a pharmaceutical. Thanks any way

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I can't recommend these products enough:
    https://www.canxida.com/

They're well worth the money. I managed to remove my bad eczema with them and for years it was painful as hell and I was quite desperate with the condition I had, because nothing ever worked and doctors were clueless. Constant agonizing itching & pain in my hands and legs for years. The doctors just ordered strong steroid creams that made me feel worse, because they wrecked my gut even more! Now I am in the process of cleaning my whole gut from candida with the Candida Crusher program.

This doctor called Eric Bakker knows what he is talking about, he's an expert.

Thanks I'll look into this

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

kanishk (13th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Diet is the safest way I would have thought, it needs to be total & for long enough without cheating to really knock the candida back, and even then you may find that you need to avoid anything with sugar in (inc fruit) , potatoes & grains on a more of less ongoing diet as a part of life.

Basically just eat vegetables, meat & eggs, & don't drink anything with sugar (inc fruit juice) or milk, (or beer) for several weeks, you will also lose any fat that you might have about your person too.
    I've heard a lot of controversy over eating fruit or not. Personally I find it very hard not to eat fruit after several days. I don't seem to notice a negative effect after eating fruit either.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

kanishk (13th February 2018), Spiral (12th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I looked this up and read that turpentine kills beneficial bacteria as well as harmful bacteria, making it questionable. Someone with Candida needs to build up beneficial bacteria in their bodies
    A visiting guest read this post, and sent me the following:

~~~
    I saw something posted and am not a member of your forum. She is treating the problem by treating it as a bacteria. Using drugs that kill bacteria will not do anything at all to kill fungus and that is the problem she has it is not a bacteria.

She needs to focus on anti-fungal not bacteria they are two different animals and if I understand her she is treating it incorrectly and wondering why no progress.

By the way the best fungal killer in the world is Vicks VapoRub.

You have a fungus on a toenail? On the corner of your lip? Touch it there with the stuff and cover it. Smother in the stuff on your toes, feet, cover in socks and sleep for a week that way. Your feet will never look better and the fungus won't stand a chance. You waste your time trying the other stuff when this is readily available and works.

My wife treated a fungus on her toes for years Bill! Years! She was undergoing tests for blood and liver function and the drugs they gave her to remove a toe fungus changed the melanin in her skin making her get darker skinned but never killed that fungus! My mother told her about Vicks and she used it and in four days! Four damn days that fungus was gone! Throw that other prescribed stuff out and get you some Vicks and just watch.

Thanks. Vicks vapor rub can't be consumed orally though so I wouldn't be able to use it.

I made a mistake when I referred to candida as a bacteria. It starts out as a bacteria and in it's malignant form mutates into the fungus from what I understand

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)

I came to know that I have low stomach acid. So I did a test for it in the morning. Which is half tea spoon of Sodium Bi Carbonate (backing soda) in a cup of water, first thing in the morning. If you burb after 5 minutes, then your low acid problem is severe. And I didn't burp at all. Did the test for 3 days.

So I made these Betain Hydrochloride capsules. And from last 4 days increasing them from 1 capsule before meal to 5 capsules and more.

Just after taking the first dose of one capsule next day my problem of rectal itching was gone. It is linked with Candida.

In past I used so much antibiotics, and painkillers because of salivary gland infection and stone; so I always knew I had to improve the flora of my gut. So now I have to find good brand of probiotics with different kinds of strains of bacteria.

I didn't knew about this Betain Hydrochloride supplementation before. But I knew that this HYDROCHLORIDE acid production can disrupt the whole cycle of HCL and NaOH production in liver and gut wall; when I learned that in school. What happens is, if gut secrets acid, then only bile is secreted by the liver and gallbladder in sufficient amounts. And bile is composed of NaOH. So its a base. And it neutralizes the acid to a certain degree. And biochemically when NaOH is produced HCL is produced, which will be used next time when you eat.

Taking Apple cider vinegar before meals makes your gut acidic enough to induce the upcoming chain of cycles in digestive system. In Indian people love eating GolGappas here. Most of the street vendors use Hydrochloric acid (muratic acid) used for washing toilets to make the water used for it. Some used Sulphuric acid (batter acid). I observed people eat these things after office before dinner. Maybe for some it is helping their digestive system or maybe disbalancing it too in some way.

So, if you don't have enough acid in your gut the food does not get treated with acid that kills bacteria. Later on base (bile) is added to it, which makes it more basic and friendly for harmful bacterial growth. And because the food is not treted with acids and enzymes needed its molecular structure doesn't break down and therefore instead of amino acids acids the proteins are leaked into the body via small intestine because of poor health of small intestine. This PH level of food in our digestive system plays role of inducing various valves and contractions and secretion of enzymes.

You only need Betain Hydrochloride to recycle the Hydrogen cycle in the biochemical cycle of body for the production of HCL and NaOH. I am not seeing any data on this discussed anywhere. But I knew this from my college days. But you will find people telling that you eventually reduce the intake of Betain Hydrochloride to one capsule and then to zero; because if you take more you feel little sensation in gut which is not like regular acidity.
    I use raw apple cider vinegar a lot. I'll look into the betain hydrochloride

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

kanishk (13th February 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    I picked up an intestinal parasite, which went undiagnosed for around 6 years or so. My understanding is that intestinal parasites behave in the same way as candida - they thrive in the same conditions and parasites often lead to candida. I got rid of mine with castor oil and switching to vegan.
    I've beena vegan for the past couple of years and primarily for vegetarian my entire life

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

Kryztian (13th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

No, a fungus does not, never, starts up as a bacteria to change later as a fungus.

A fungus starts up as a fungus, and remain a fungus throughout its life.

Bacteria and fungus are two entirely different bugs - well, animals bugging us lol. Therefore the treatment may differ.

Thanks Bill for the vic vaporub into, i wonder which ingredient in it does the job of treating fungus.

~~~
    I saw something posted and am not a member of your forum. She is treating the problem by treating it as a bacteria. Using drugs that kill bacteria will not do anything at all to kill fungus and that is the problem she has it is not a bacteria.

She needs to focus on anti-fungal not bacteria they are two different animals and if I understand her she is treating it incorrectly and wondering why no progress.

You have a fungus on a toenail? On the corner of your lip? Touch it there with the stuff and cover it. Smother in the stuff on your toes, feet, cover in socks and sleep for a week that way. Your feet will never look better and the fungus won't stand a chance. You waste your time trying the other stuff when this is readily available and works.

My wife treated a fungus on her toes for years Bill! Years! She was undergoing tests for blood and liver function and the drugs they gave her to remove a toe fungus changed the melanin in her skin making her get darker skinned but never killed that fungus! My mother told her about Vicks and she used it and in four days! Four damn days that fungus was gone! Throw that other prescribed stuff out and get you some Vicks and just watch.

Thanks. Vicks vapor rub can't be consumed orally though so I wouldn't be able to use it.

I made a mistake when I referred to candida as a bacteria. It starts out as a bacteria and in it's malignant form mutates into the fungus from what I understand

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)

I use raw apple cider vinegar a lot. I'll look into the betain hydrochloride
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Kryztian (13th July 2021), Philippe (15th March 2019), Rebecca (14th February 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

~~~

My mother has a nasty infection on one of her feet that she has spent a stupid amount of money fighting for the better part of a year. I called her as soon as I read this. She's excited to try it.

I'll be sure to report back with the results. If this works, let me tell you, it's one of those things you just need to know.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Kryztian (13th July 2021), Pam (15th March 2019), Philippe (15th March 2019), Unicorn (13th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast