+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast

Thread: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

1. Link to Post #181
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

I am new to this thread and havenīt read it all. However I did read several posts either directly saying Emery is not a doctor, or implying that he is not. I then did a search for "doctor" in the thread and didnīt find any relevant results hence my post. At Smithīs web page, the media section, you can clearly see that he indeed is a doctor: https://emerysmith.net/videos-1/ T.

As for the cave he talked about: Since he didnīt mention the cave by name, how can you confidently state which cave he is talking about? Are you not open to the possibility that some caves, or parts of a cave system, are still unknown / hidden / closed-off to the public?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to radeev For This Post:

norman (2nd September 2018)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by radeev (here)
    I am new to this thread and haven't read it all. However I did read several posts either directly saying Emery is not a doctor, or implying that he is not. I then did a search for "doctor" in the thread and didn't find any relevant results hence my post. At Smith's web page, the media section, you can clearly see that he indeed is a doctor: https://emerysmith.net/videos-1/ T.
    In his bio page, here:
    ... there's no mention of him at all having studied for a Ph.D. Or even having gone to college or university at all. And he's not a medical doctor (an M.D).

You wrote:
    At Smith's web page, the media section, you can clearly see that he indeed is a doctor: https://emerysmith.net/videos-1
    There's no mention of it on that page. On video, he's a surgical technician. That's entirely different. That's someone who does minor procedures as an assistant.

As for the cave he talked about: Since he didn't mention the cave by name, how can you confidently state which cave he is talking about? Are you not open to the possibility that some caves, or parts of a cave system, are still unknown / hidden / closed-off to the public?
    Read the material carefully. He's 100% clearly referring to the Tayos Cave, while knowing little about it. He didn't even know its name. He's just read about it somewhere, and then hitched himself to the story. In his first mention of it, he thought it was in Costa Rica... even though he went on to say he'd been there personally.

His interviews betray his pattern of making casual, throwaway comments, after which, when challenged or asked to clarify, he often has to work quite quite hard to catch up and make himself credible, or excuse/explain himself in some way.

If you take it all together, his entire life-story narrative is shot through with a whole bunch of enormous holes, insulting to those with actual experience in those fields. His latest, claiming to have narrowly escaped being on the Space Shuttle Columbia, is a perfect instance.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd September 2018), David Trd1 (3rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Honesty (3rd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd September 2018), Jayke (2nd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (3rd September 2018), Justplain (3rd September 2018), Kristin (2nd September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th September 2018), Mike (2nd September 2018), norman (2nd September 2018), radeev (4th September 2018), Reinhard (3rd September 2018), RunningDeer (2nd September 2018), Satori (2nd September 2018), thepainterdoug (2nd September 2018), Tintin (3rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018), WalterBosley (4th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #183
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

I am new to this thread and havenīt read it all. However I did read several posts either directly saying Emery is not a doctor, or implying that he is not. I then did a search for "doctor" in the thread and didnīt find any relevant results hence my post. At Smithīs web page, the media section, you can clearly see that he indeed is a doctor: https://emerysmith.net/videos-1/ T.
    Welcome to the discussion While Emery Smith may appear to be a doctor, because he is wearing scrubs in the wound healing clip, he is not referred to as a physician and does not have any form of doctorate after his name.

In hospitals in the US, many, many people wear scrubs other than doctors. This includes nurses, environmental services, and anyone else that may come in contact with patients or infectious medical waste. This is to prevent the spread of infection between patients, protect the staff from contracting disease themselves, and prevent the patient from getting the staff's germs. These sorts of measures are referred to as PPE-- Personal Protective Equipment. In addition to handwashing, they are designed to be thrown away after each interaction with a possible source of contamination.

So, in the most respectful way possible, I do need to state that Emery Smith is indeed NOT a doctor based on the clothes he wears, until he can produce bonafide documentation.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd September 2018), David Trd1 (3rd September 2018), happyuk (2nd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd September 2018), Kristin (2nd September 2018), Mike (2nd September 2018), radeev (4th September 2018), Reinhard (3rd September 2018), RunningDeer (3rd September 2018), Tintin (3rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd September 2018), WalterBosley (4th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #184
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote There's no mention of it on that page. On video, he's a surgical technician. That's entirely different. That's someone who does minor procedures as an assistant.
    I stand corrected. This difference eluded me. Thank you for clarifying. However, this doesnīt change the fact that he could and still be qualified for the kind of work he claimed to do. So this fact doesnīt give less credence to his claims.

Quote Read the material carefully. He's 100% clearly referring to the Tayos Cave, while knowing little about it. He didn't even know its name. He's just read about it somewhere, and then hitched himself to the story. In his first mention of it, he thought it was in Costa Rica... even though he went on to say he'd been there personally.

His interviews betray his pattern of making casual, throwaway comments, after which, when challenged or asked to clarify, he often has to work quite quite hard to catch up and make himself credible, or excuse/explain himself in some way.

If you take it all together, his entire life-story narrative is shot through with a whole bunch of enormous holes, insulting to those with actual experience in those fields. His latest, claiming to have narrowly escaped being on the Space Shuttle Columbia, is a perfect instance.
    You may very well be right about the cave and based on the quotes provided in the beginning of this thread yes there is indeed a discrepancy between what was being said in those two episodes. However, instead of being a liar it could also be the case that he simply remembered incorrectly. To me this is just a possible minor "red flag" which alone is far from enough to discredit him. If you watch the interviews there are several times where he becomes very emotional, distressed and uncomfortable. This has happened when the conversation turned to former colleagues of his, who had either died or were presumed dead due to accidents, mishaps. How do you explain away these genuine emotions?

The biggest "red flag" to me as of yet is their handling of the free energy device. If they indeed have/had this, why not simply upload a full recording of how to build, setup and use it as quickly as possible, as this would ensure disclosure?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

David Trd1 (3rd September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by radeev;1245618[QUOTE

The biggest "red flag" to me as of yet is their handling of the free energy device. If they indeed have/had this, why not simply upload a full recording of how to build, setup and use it as quickly as possible, as this would ensure disclosure?
    If this was true, which i find unlikely, ''Death'' would certainly be something to be concerned about. More efficient forms of cultivating energy is certainly a hotter topic in elite circles than crimes against children(and that's at boiling point). They stamp it out, and quickly....
    Last edited by David Trd1; 3rd September 2018 at 11:41. Reason: spelling correction

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Did You See Them (4th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2018)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

You may very well be right about the cave and based on the quotes provided in the beginning of this thread yes there is indeed a discrepancy between what was being said in those two episodes. However, instead of being a liar it could also be the case that he simply remembered incorrectly. To me this is just a possible minor "red flag" which alone is far from enough to discredit him.
    If you travel a couple thousand miles making an arduous journey to visit a remote cave buried deep in the jungle with a UFO inside, you're going to remember whether it's in Costa Rica or Ecuador.

One of the several things Emery revealed there was that he he actually had NOT traveled much, and had little knowledge of geography outside of the US.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd September 2018), David Trd1 (3rd September 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), Flash (3rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th September 2018), Reinhard (3rd September 2018), RunningDeer (3rd September 2018), Satori (3rd September 2018), Shadowself (3rd September 2018), Spellbound (3rd September 2018), Tintin (3rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd September 2018)

13. Link to Post #187
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I interacted with Emery directly before he followed suit with Dr. Ted Loser and Dr. Jan Bravo to distance themselves as far as possible from the Greers in late 2012. Nothing about Emery ever suggested that he was a doctor. Hope that helps on multiple fronts...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th September 2018), mojo (3rd September 2018), RunningDeer (3rd September 2018), Shadowself (3rd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd September 2018), WalterBosley (4th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

I don't know...perhaps I'm losing patience with this whole Emery thing because I'm not well....but the guy opens his mouth and he lies. That's about it!

People who pay to see these liars deserve to lose their money. If they're not smart enough to research the people they pay money to see they deserve to get the spoon fed lies these people are feeding them.

I wonder what fantastic story they are going to make up when he ends up in jail...and he will eventually. Let me see: He took a job on pluto and is saving the world with Mickey and friends! Their followers will probably believe that too!

That's all.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 3rd September 2018 at 16:34.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2018), David Trd1 (3rd September 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th September 2018), Mike (3rd September 2018), RunningDeer (3rd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd September 2018)

17. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,503 times in 5,654 posts

Quote I interacted with Emery directly before
    Hi Honesty,
    Can you ask Emery to help clarify and important controversy? Why does his story of the Tayos cave differ from other people that visited the same cave later on and never found one shred of any evidence to which he attests? He needs to explain this on our forum in order to understand how thanks...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th September 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2018), Debra (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), Honesty (4th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018), Valerie Villars (4th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Honesty (here)
    I interacted with Emery directly before he followed suit with Dr. Ted Loser and Dr. Jan Bravo to distance themselves as far as possible from the Greers in late 2012. Nothing about Emery ever suggested that he was a doctor. Hope that helps on multiple fronts...
    Do you have any idea why Greer never mentions Emery, and Emery never mentions Greer, despite their having worked together closely for several years?

Moreover, no-one else out there ever seems to be asking Greer, or Emery, the obvious question. Given that it's reasonable to expect that each would have quite a lot to say about the other, positive or negative (or even just affirming!), the silence from everyone about this is pretty hard to understand.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Debra (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (3rd September 2018), Honesty (4th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th September 2018), Kristin (4th September 2018), mojo (3rd September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018), WalterBosley (4th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

mojo wrote:

Quote He needs to explain this on our forum in order to understand how thanks...
    That's the last thing he's gonna do. Get into a detailed conversation with people who who've actually been there?......... I don't think so.

I'm tellin' ya, the guy's eyes are too close together. I bet you a pound-to-a-penny that if we found anyone who attended school with him, they'd all say the same thing......... Liar, liar, pants on fire.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Did You See Them (3rd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th September 2018), mojo (3rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (4th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,503 times in 5,654 posts

I recently caught Corey in a lie he said in video. This is a 'critical failure' on his part especially when all a person brings to the debate is personal testimony. This might be Emery's moment of redemption or not.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Did You See Them (3rd September 2018), Kristin (4th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

3000 alien bodies or body parts he's examined.

Lets say he spent 20 minutes on each one at a bear minimum of time but I think it would be a lot more

20 X 3000 is 60,000 minutes or 1000 hours

I say he worked maybe 3 hours at the most in a working day on just examining body parts the rest of the day writing reports..

1000 / 3 = 333. 333 work days with no weekends, no vacation, no holidays, no sick days

Let's say he only did one a day over time
    3000 days is 8.25 years with no holidays, weekends, vacations, sick days

Does his Math work out?

Isn't math fun????
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 3rd September 2018 at 20:59.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Debra (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2018), Kristin (4th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018), Valerie Villars (4th September 2018), WalterBosley (4th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I don't know...perhaps I'm losing patience with this whole Emery thing because I'm not well....but the guy opens his mouth and he lies. That's about it!

People who pay to see these liars deserve to lose their money. If they're not smart enough to research the people they pay money to see they deserve to get the spoon fed lies these people are feeding them.

I wonder what fantastic story they are going to make up when he ends up in jail...and he will eventually. Let me see: He took a job on pluto and is saving the world with Mickey and friends! Their followers will probably believe that too!

That's all.
    Motioned seconded, I have to say you made me laugh out loud there

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Debra (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Honesty (here)
    Do you have any idea why Greer never mentions Emery, and Emery never mentions Greer, despite their having worked together closely for several years?

Moreover, no-one else out there ever seems to be asking Greer, or Emery, the obvious question. Given that it's reasonable to expect that each would have quite a lot to say about the other, positive or negative (or even just affirming!), the silence from everyone about this is pretty hard to understand.
    I was gonna ask that same question on Steven's youtube channel so it could be seen in public and have a public discussion about this matter. But alas..... comments are disabled for every single video. His conversation is a one way street. This is not healthy and I find it narcissistic and arrogant which is not conducive to a honest Disclosure process he so wants to have.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Debra (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018), Spellbound (4th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #196
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

As I mentioned in a post further up, in several episodes he is suddenly overwhelmed by sad emotions and ends up in all but tears as the discussion turns toward former colleagues and friends of his in the secret world, now either dead or presumed dead due to accidents, mishaps. You can almost feel the tension and atmosphere change in the room. It appears very genuine. If that was fake, how do you go about and plan, practice and execute such a stellar performance? Maybe I am being naive here, but it seems it would require so much effort on his part to make up all of this, all but cry on specific cues, etc. What would be to motive to do that? He seems to be living a turbulent life, having his dog stolen, having someone try to run him over, breaking into his home, etc. This is all lies? Rational motive?

I am sorry if the answers to my questions have already been answered earlier in the thread. I donīt have the time to do a search now.

32. Link to Post #197
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Radeev - We have just had an instance of someone "believing" their own lies here on UK TV's "Celebrity Big Brother".
    The girl in question accused a "housemate" of punching them and all the other housemates believed her.
    If it was not for the fact that it was ALL on camera she would probably have gotten away with it.
    It also showed how either she is a compulsive liar or such a fantasist that that she honestly believed her misguided fantasy ( personally think she needs mental help ).
    Regardless it showed her up in the end - and more than likely career ending !
    Worth reading if your not aware of it.

Compulsive Liars are VERY clever to some degree - It's an art !
    https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...-brother-punch

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

mojo (4th September 2018), onawah (5th September 2018), radeev (6th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Oh man...I'd be crying too! This guy Emery is in so much trouble right now of course he's crying!

He tried to counter sue a partner who he ripped off huge amounts of money! I can't remember the exact amount but it's documented in the legal paperwork a few pages back! Not only that...he dissed a judge of the court who ordered him to file his taxes so they could access exactly how much it totaled for all those years! He did not file his taxes and did not even show up in court!! Now this is a civil case...he is smart enough to know that the IRS will get hold of him and absolutely arrest him for not filing taxes as ordered by a judge of the court.

That is the civil case...there may also be coming forward a criminal case because what he did very much appears to be a crime.

I'd be crying too if I was in his shoes...further more what he is doing now....is probably his brainy idea to plead insanity! Think that one over...

He does not have the money to afford an attorney as it appeared in the case he was his own lawyer. The dude is in lots of trouble and he will most likely be arrested sooner than later. If you don't believe that go back and read the legal proceedings....or you could believe his tears which I'm sure are real...but not for the reasons he's giving.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1234668

http://projectavalon.net/Emery_Smith_court_judgment.pdf

http://projectavalon.net/Emery_Smith...judgment_2.pdf

Those are counter suites....there is a suite out there by his partner and when that has come to some kind if final judgment...that is when he will most likely be arrested.

The dude started all kinds of companies to collect money from...this is why they want the taxes filed on each of those companies. One company collected 2.5 million for which he owned half interest with some woman! He cannot account for the money...and he most likely spent it! He also got other people involved in investing in these companies he started...they are libal... perhaps unwitting ... but still liable to pay the other original partner too!

Indeed he's crying now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	es.PNG
Views:	167
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	38984
    Last edited by Shadowself; 4th September 2018 at 11:44.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th September 2018), Bill Ryan (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th September 2018), radeev (6th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018)

36. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Here is a list by the court of all the companies he claims to have started &/or collected income from:

Click image for larger version

Name:	es1.PNG
Views:	141
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	38985

The dude is shady as F&*K!

He is a thief and any tears he sheds are for himself!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 4th September 2018 at 12:26.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th September 2018), Bill Ryan (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

There are many red flags, but yes, you're 100% right: that's yet another one. His excuses for not making the free energy device public are wafer-thin flimsy.

A question for you, not intended to be challenging — just maybe something to prompt some thought. Do you really believe one person, who's never been to college or university, could do so much in their life by the age of 46?

The big picture is that the advent of the internet has made it utterly simply for ANYONE to claim anything at all, often sensationally, seeking celebrity, attention, and very often $$ — without a shred of supportive evidence.

Almost anyone can lie on a blog or a video and get clean away with it. Meanwhile, real witnesses and experiencers suffer and are compromised by association.

In some ways the internet has made serious documentary research easier, and in other ways it's made it far more confusing and time-wasting. There have been many people and groups, including of course the intel agencies, who've been VERY quick to realize how internet platforms can be weaponized in this way. It's SO EASY TO DO.

Here's the summary. The use of the word 'weaponized' refers not to injury of people. It's the injury of truth.

It's only a few who know the details of the game in play. Most others, including all of the fans, followers, and articulate promoters (including David Wilcock, Justin Deschamps, Jay Weidner, Jimmy Church and George Noory), are just unknowing assets of the agenda. And they often simply hitch-hike on the witnesses' celebrity to fuel their own.

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (5th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th September 2018), MistressJan (4th September 2018), Nasu (5th September 2018), norman (4th September 2018), radeev (6th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018), Shadowself (4th September 2018), Tintin (4th September 2018), WalterBosley (5th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast