+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Default Re: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Andrew the arrests link isn't showing Olivia's listing and I can't get it to load the correct date of 24 March 2018. Are you able to provide another? Thanks
    Here's a screenshot. Sorry I took so long. I had to figure out how to get Imgur to work (and size my image properly) since I've run out of attachment space here.

Mod note from Bill:
    Andrew, I just increased your attachment space. @Anyone reading this, do note that we can easily do this for any member at any time... just PM us and let us know.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 29th August 2020 at 18:58. Reason: Thanks a lot Bill!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Billy (30th August 2020), Gemma13 (30th August 2020), Islander12 (2nd September 2020), Mike (29th August 2020), Stinamaria (29th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

It's very useful to the community that John's provided testimony and documents, but he's very late to the party.

I called out Emery Smith (see post #1 on this thread) two and a half years ago, and Corey Goode and David Wilcock long before that. He has a great deal of catching up to do, and he's not an authority... though interestingly, he's starting to present himself as one.

He knows little or nothing about Corey, Pete Peterson, or Bill Tompkins, he repeatedly calls Michael Salla "Sallas", and some of the time he calls Wilcock "Wilcox". He's very probably never heard of myself or Stina, I don't believe he's once mentioned Jay Weidner, and he certainly doesn't know that all the investigation has already been done. He's not a UFO researcher — yet.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

GroovieBean (21st October 2022), Islander12 (2nd September 2020), kudzy (7th July 2021), Mike (2nd September 2020)

5. Link to Post #283
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

It's all been bull**** from day one.
    Plain as the nose on your face !
    So much evidence.
    How so many are/were taken in by these "grifters" (he he ! - I've recalled the phrase I'd been searching my memory for for so long) is beyond me !
    Snake oil merchants pure and simple.

Now the thing is - are they all chances in cahoots or is there more behind the emergance of this "narative" now ?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2020), Islander12 (2nd September 2020), Mike (2nd September 2020)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    It's all been bull**** from day one.
    Plain as the nose on your face !
    So much evidence.
    How so many are/were taken in by these "grifters" (he he ! - I've recalled the phrase I'd been searching my memory for for so long) is beyond me !
    Snake oil merchants pure and simple.

Now the thing is - are they all chances in cahoots or is there more behind the emergence of this "narrative" now ?
    Well, the key is in this quote from Charlie Munger, Warren Buffett's business partner:
    Show me the incentive, and I'll show you the outcome.
    And all that started with David Wilcock. It's all about the monetization of ufology. As long ago as 2009, he wouldn't appear to speak at a conference on stage for less than $5,000. (I know that from direct personal experience. I do not know what he charges now.)

Then combine Wilcock with Gaia TV, who have their own responsibility in all this. And then, enter Corey Goode, in early 2015.

At that point, ufology changes: it's now a way to bring in a LOT of money, fast.

Finally, Emery Smith, who's been watching this all happening, before he approaches David as well: "Hey, I have a superhero story too. And it's better than Corey's."

So, no collusion apart from that generated by simple human greed. Wilcock and Gaia jointly were a lot of the cause.

Emery, I'd be sure, was just a simple sociopathic con man. He always knew he was lying for the money, attention and women. Corey, though there are similarities, may be not quite the same, and could easily be largely believing his own story... wherever it came from.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd September 2020 at 20:37.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd September 2020), Did You See Them (4th September 2020), GroovieBean (21st October 2022), Islander12 (2nd September 2020), Matthew (6th July 2021), Mike (2nd September 2020), scotslad (6th September 2020), Wind (3rd September 2020), Yoda (3rd September 2020)

9. Link to Post #285
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

https://boldly.news/2020/08/27/did-e...runken-bender/

DID EMERY SMITH TRICK THOUSANDS TO DONATE ONLINE OVER A DRUNKEN BENDER?

by Daniel James | Aug 27, 2020

An ‘insider’ has revealed the backstory behind this photograph which was allegedly used as part of a scheme to raise between $50,000 and $70,000 for Emery Smith, who it was claimed was the victim of a deep state attack by men in black. Yes, you read that right.

On December 29, 2017, David Wilcock, a controversial speaker and author in the new age and UFOlogy field posted what would end up being a 7000-word blog post which would generate almost 6 million views, detailing an amazing story of shadowy deep state operatives who were deviously trying to take out Smith and even kidnapped his dog.

So what was the motive?

Well, according to Wilcock, Smith was a former black-ops program insider who also worked in secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert and had personally autopsied about 3000 different types of humanoid extraterrestrials.

At the time, Wilcock was riding high with a hit TV show on the Gaia TV network, Cosmic Disclosure, and had introduced Smith to his audience alongside Corey Goode, who claims to be a 100+-year-old secret space program whistleblower.

The whole thing was just crazy. “Someone” obviously ordered this attack. That same “someone” is clearly trying to intimidate us into not speaking about the Secret Space Program … This is an act of total desperation. If the Deep State were smart, they would totally avoid targeting someone like this after they came out. By doing this attack, they are absolutely, 100 percent signaling that Emery is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. That means that some aspect of the Deep State already has a program where even one employee, in only 3-4 years of time, can personally autopsy 3000 different ET bodies.

An excerpt from David Wilcock’s Divine Cosmos Blog

Wilcock continues the article with detailed explanations and plot lines that would easily be mistaken with pages from a 1950’s spy novel. He goes at great lengths to “prove” these stories with photographs of Smith recovering in hospital, documentation of the visit and screenshots from a Facebook group which located his missing dog, Raven.

But if that’s not true, then what really happened?

The insider claims Smith landed himself the hospital visit after a 5-day bender of “insane alcoholism and drug abuse” in which the former associate said he sat Smith down and advised if he keeps this up he’s “going to end up killing himself”.

But what about the dog, Raven?

As the insider describes it, Smith was “drunk again” and had let the dog out of his car at a park not far from his home in Palm Springs. He claims his wife was actually the one who then found the dog through the local Facebook group, which was the screenshot Wilcock had posted to his blog.

But all of this is just one anecdote covered in the insider’s first video posted to his Points on the Curve YouTube channel which essentially debunks most of Wilcock’s 7000 words on his blog post, including tales of Smith when Wilcock was referring to him as an unmasked source named ‘Paul’ who had similar run-ins with the deep state including the killing of another of his dogs, crashing his car and even breaking into his home and leaving a solitary armour-piercing bullet on his counter as a warning.

All of these stories the insider puts down to Smith being on a drunken bender and the creativity of Wilcock’s imagination. More videos have since been uploaded to the channel, continuing to expose the secrets and dirty tricks behind Smith’s alleged shenanigans. You can watch the first video below, which breaks down the stories raised in this article in greater detail.

If tens of thousands of dollars were deviously raised from well-meaning fans by creatively spinning stories of your colleague’s drunken exploits into a plot by the evil Cabal to bring down the ‘Good Guys’, then surely it would have to go down in the hall of hame of internet grifting.

They say you can’t make this stuff up… but apparently Wilcock can.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2020), Did You See Them (26th June 2021), GroovieBean (21st October 2022)

11. Link to Post #286
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

Exposed - The Cancelling of Emery Smith:

http://avalonlibrary.net/Stina_Bo_Bi...mery_Smith.mp4

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th October 2020 at 19:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st September 2020), Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Matthew (6th July 2021), Tintin (23rd June 2021)

13. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

It’s been a while since I’ve been on the forum but I remember watching a couple of points on the curves videos from last year. Having seen another recent kiss and tell story about Emery (links below) I was curious to maybe watch some of the other videos John (points on the curve) had done. Sadly it appears they have all been removed though the drop box links still work.
    Anyway I met Emery at Paola’s Laughlin UFO conference in November 2018. I believe Olivia was there too as she was the one taking photos with him in it. I’ve long had an interest in the alien autopsy saga and of course had followed Emery’s claims over the years on cosmic disclosure. I found his stories intriguing but remain on the fence as to whether he is telling the truth, outright lying or recounting someone else’s stories.
    What may shock people is that John’s wife (Olivias mother) died in the recent Boulder shooting. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Boulder_shooting
    You can see them both talking about her in this news report.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.9...a-0e43bc2af0ea
    Now this may just be some awful coincidence that has touched a family closely connected to Emery but it’s intriguing nonetheless and worth bringing to this forums attention.
    Anyway I only started thinking about Emery again having watched this woman’s kiss and tell story. Parts 1 and 2 with more to follow I guess.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Km4c...5eFNDtAYvymBxM
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QtHZsyUcgs8

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluewool For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd June 2021), Did You See Them (23rd June 2021), RunningDeer (28th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd June 2021), Tintin (23rd June 2021)

15. Link to Post #288
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Thanks Bluewool for sharing this update and links.

Even on 1.75 speed it's difficult to get through.  Sorry "Kim" but a lot of waffling -  1hr to say what could have been said in much less time.

So I very briefly skimmed through and the gist is:

- Kim got a crush on Emery after hooking into his Q&A videos.

- They "fell in love", talked every day about making beautiful babies together and got engaged.  They still hadn't met in person.

-  Emery told Kim (in the beginning) that he believed his next mission was going to kill him so he asked the Pleiadians for help and they sent her.

- Emery kept putting off seeing her because he was on top secret, very dangerous, government missions.  He said he was travelling all over the world but couldn't share details because of all the NDA's.

IN PART 2

- @9:30 listen to Emery telling Kim to be patient after not calling her for a month.  It's sickening vomit material.

- @14:00 Emery sends her video of him sleeping with a gun.

-  Kim gets mind fu@$ed daily worrying if he's been killed.

- @23:00 Some nights Emery would send songs on repeat, phone, but then hang up.  Then Kim shows footage of Emery trippin' BIG TIME! NOT A PERSON YOU WOULD WANNA BE AROUND WHEN THEY HAVE GUNS, ETC.

- @32:00 Kim talks about 3 surgeries Emery claims to need on a particular date.  She works out he had one earlier so he lies and says she's not privvy to information yet because she's not his wife yet and only his team know about it, blah blah bullsh!t.  It's another red flag for Kim.

- @44:30 more doozy photos of Emery. He was slurring, ranting, being wierd and telling viewers how he tried to kill himself in one of his Q&A shows.  His manager, Torey??? got furious and tried to cover for it.

- @54:00 Emery's manager Torey lies and covers for him.

- @55:30 They FINALLY meet.  Then Kim describes more crazy sh!t that Emery did until @1:03:30 they meet again . . . to be continued in Part 3 .

Kim has got some explosive video clips and photos of Emery that show him being the snakey, creepy and dangerous con artist that he is and always has been.

Kudos to her for having the guts to share this as Emery is clearly an unstable, dangerous powder keg.  Hopefully this will help prevent more victims.

I think the next installments will also be humdingers.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 23rd June 2021 at 17:44.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd June 2021), Did You See Them (23rd June 2021), Islander12 (23rd June 2021), Kryztian (28th June 2021), mokosh (24th June 2021), RunningDeer (28th June 2021), Wind (24th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #289
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T9Qbf6YD_A

They meet. No heavy protection security. Got meds that he wouldn't let Kim see. But they were apparently having a good time together trying to make their baby daughter.

- @10:00 There was a woman on Emery's team that lives with him that Kim suspected was another girlfriend. Emery said she does security for him and is a nurse. Turns out to be Emery's girlfriend.

@12:30 Kim loses it after the other girlfriend posts a heap of photos with Emery. Emery is on meds so calmly dismisses by saying "that's funny, don't know why she is doing that, she must be crazy, I will have to fire her". Emery gets a friend (Jason?) to back up his story so Kim doesn't leave him.

More lies: Kim can't come to Emery's house because he has ET's living in his back yard. He doesn't drink because he's spiritual and healthy.

@23:00 Emery told Kim there are always two sides to every story when she called him out on: his ex-girlfriend Olivia MacKenzie and her father John; all the bad raps on reddit forums; and all the articles proving Emery was not genuinely in need of money because he was on benders scamming money from fans. Emery always told Kim a better story.

@26:30 (Still in denial) Kim gives Emery the benefit of the doubt because he said he would answer all her questions.

Kim recorded it. (Good girl!) See below.

@33:00 Kim and the other girlfriend finally talk and Emery is busted.

@35:00 The other girlfriend says:

There is no team it's just her, Emery, and Manager Torey? who covers for Emery because he is her client;
    She owns house so Emery can't kick her out;
    No ET's in back yard lol;
    No security team;
    Emery never on missions;
    Cut on head and hospital visits are from drunken injuries;
    He went to rehab for 2 days only, (because he is an alcoholic also on heavy drugs), so she posted photo's so (Kim) could find her as she suspected he left rehab to be with someone else;
    She showed Kim love texts Emery was sending her when visiting Kim;
    Laughed hysterically about Emery claiming to work for Trump and the U.N.

Kim now recognizes that Emery is a narcissistic, sociopathic, pathological liar who is severely afflicted with alcohol and drug dependency. She still has compassion and wishes him no harm.

Emery’s alcohol and drug usage was always evident over the years as reported on at Project Avalon, e.g.:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1376271

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1374374

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1234735

As much as this expose is "days of our lives" stuff I want to sincerely thank Kim for being so candid for several reasons:

. Emery is a con and masterful storyteller who cannot be trusted on anything.

. When Emery's "future girlfriends" search for information they will have this valuable video footage of Emery that proves he is full of deception and lies.

. Kim's expose is a helpful case study for anyone dealing with "charming" pathological liars.

. DAVID WILCOCK KNOWS what Emery is and yet he chose to exploit Emery, as much as Emery exploited him, to fool their audiences into believing their outrageous stories and fantasies.

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE DONATED MONEY TO EMERY - BELIEVING HE WAS IN DANGER FROM THE CABAL TRYING TO KILL HIM (AND DAVID WILCOCK) - ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK! He will most likely be broke but you might feel better.

AND TELL EVERYONE THAT EMERY'S GO FUND ME CAMPAIGNS AND PLEAS FOR DONATIONS ARE BASED ON FRAUD!

The 36-minute interview with Emery is included at the end of the video starting @51:30.

I won't provide notes as too long but also because it is hard to stomach listening to this uncaring #$%# lie and gaslight through his teeth about all the people he damages.

Except for:

@1:04:00 Emery says don't threaten him because he is the most dangerous person on the planet!

@1:27:45 Emery threatens the other girlfriend and her family (again) saying she will be fu@$ed, just ask the MacKenzie family (Olivia) about what happened to them.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th June 2021), Bill Ryan (28th June 2021), Chester (6th July 2021), Did You See Them (26th June 2021), Islander12 (26th June 2021), RunningDeer (28th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #290
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Re Emery's drug use:

Someone pointed out that extreme alcohol use - such as in Emery's case - leads to bloating and puffiness of the face. It's something we can see when comparing his old headshot to current pictures.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SAJU0mWJ_cropped.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	46901 Click image for larger version

Name:	EBzZzksUcAA_bTZ_cropped.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	46902

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2021), Gemma13 (27th January 2022), Inversion (28th June 2021), Kryztian (28th June 2021), Reinhard (7th October 2022), RunningDeer (28th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #291
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

Emery Smith is back along with a few other cronies on Netflix, 'Top Secret UFO Projects: Declassified'.

I will say there is some really good information scattered throughout each episode, but beware of the disinfo scattered as well. This is how it's done these days.

I mean, Richard Dolan is featured in quite a few episodes, which lends credibility.

https://www.netflix.com/us/title/810...&clip=81474160

or

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/to...classified/s01

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RedX For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Gemma13 (27th January 2022), graciousb (30th January 2022), RunningDeer (26th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #292
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From my observations I think it could be likely that he wouldn't have approached the area from above ground; most likely tunnels or possibly even portals. If so the only information he would be given on the location, would be in some sort of briefing, in which there will little pieces of disinformation.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to existance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), Reinhard (7th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15