+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

1. Link to Post #41
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

This dude is busted.. and wilcock can’t be this daft, can he?

On one hand he tells us he’s taken into an assassination room, and he asks them why... they’ve got everything on him, satellite, etc, and he’s done nothing.

Then, we see this little exchange:

Quote Posted by https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-the-dangers-of-being-an-ssp-whistleblower.html

David: Do you think anybody has ever tried to get a mini disk out of the base?

Emery: Yes.

David: How might that be done?

Emery: It's tricky, but can be done, yeah.

David: Okay, you don't want to go into that.

Emery: Well, I had a few of the disks, yes.

David: You did?

Emery: Micro disk, yeah.

David: How might somebody be able to do that?

Emery: Well, I'd rather not say that part.

David: Okay. Okay.
    So he publicly admits that he did something against the rules by having “a few” of these highly classified location tracking nano micro disks (that are apparently stored in space), but when he is brought into an assassination room, they say they’ve made a mistake and he’s free to go?

Wilcock and Gaia keep getting these folks who are spinning yarns that don’t make sense even from their own perspectives.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Matthew (21st March 2018), Mike (21st March 2018), mojo (22nd March 2018), Nasu (5th April 2018), radeev (9th September 2018), Sequoia (2nd April 2018), Tintin (6th April 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018), WalterBosley (21st March 2018), Wind (21st March 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

But it seems to make dough though.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Matthew (21st March 2018), mojo (22nd March 2018), Nasu (8th June 2018), Sequoia (2nd April 2018), WalterBosley (21st March 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Well I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed by Emery in this latest video with Church. He never misses a beat. Never. He's spontaneous, detailed, legitimately emotional at times (in my opinion), passionate, and very much on the ball.

Relax, I'm not saying I believe him

Truth be told, I don't know what to think of the man.

Bill has confirmation that there have been attempts on Smith's life several times. It appears Smith has lied about at least one of those attempts...but we pretty much know that, indeed, attempts have been made on his life. An intelligent mind must then ask: Why???

That doesn't mean he's exactly who he says he is, but it does mean he's a somebody

He tells his story flawlessly. His emotion seems genuine. He's everything Corey Goode isn't. He is either telling the truth about a large portion of his story, or he is one hell of an actor..and impeccably prepared to boot. Like Andy Basiago, he seems to really believe what he is saying. Perhaps there is some mind control involved. Not sure.

What does all of this mean?

Not sure. Joe has revealed an inconsistency above. And Bill exposed the whole Ecuadorian cave fiasco, along with what appears to be some lies about one of the assassination attempts.

I remain skeptical, very, but I find him to be infinitely more believable than Goode, Basiago, Kramer etc. It is a wild story, no doubt, but there are no age or time regressions, there's no ambassadorship, no posturing as savior and so forth.

I think it would be almost as careless to completely write the man off as it would be to completely embrace his story.

Ultimately, without any kind of evidence, his story is basically useless. I might revisit that notion if he ever agrees to a polygraph or a regression. Meanwhile, I'm not prepared to completely dismiss him.
    Last edited by Mike; 21st March 2018 at 07:11.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (21st March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd March 2018), Matthew (21st March 2018), mojo (22nd March 2018), Nasu (5th April 2018), radeev (9th September 2018), sunwings (21st March 2018), Tintin (6th April 2018), Ultima Thule (2nd April 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

(Mr. Ryan) Bill, you have been there (those caves). Have you seen that stone outside which Stan Hall is photographed with? There has been a lot of talk about this being part of a larger setup (a larger system of caves) where more could be found...

http://www.goldlibrary.com/

Has anyone ever been able to figure out that "writing" on the slab?

Sorry to go slightly off-topic here btw.

I'll make it up by saying, I am happy this Forum pays attention to hoaxers and specifically the ones getting a lot of attention, I never liked Wilcock, he's got deceitful eyes (although I do use his Pineal gland presentation on my site because I think it's not badly researched). Don't like that Smith guy either, something from a while back, can't remember, like made my spine shiver stuff (Goode has that effect on me too btw).

Last edited by 9ideon; 21st March 2018 at 11:49.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Spiral (22nd March 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Mad Scientist, Off my head, it looks like a map.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

9ideon (21st March 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Mad Scientist, Off my head, it looks like a map.
    Exactly!

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

If anyone’s interested, I shot this video as a preliminary on Smith so there’s an anchor point to return to when his story changes. This is most certainly not designed to be a comprehensive video summary of all of the problems with his story.

Quick summary- In listening to his 3 hour interview with church he did drop some supposedly incoming observable events over the course of the next few years. He said more of his co-workers and supervisors will be going public. Also he said the ice in Antarctica is melting in 2 years which will reveal some kind of giant ship that will force disclosure.

Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 22nd March 2018 at 13:08.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Did You See Them (23rd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Mike (22nd March 2018), mojo (22nd March 2018), Nasu (5th April 2018), Sequoia (2nd April 2018), WalterBosley (22nd March 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Another "delightful" video from our own resident "Will Rogers"!! Aw.....shucks!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (22nd March 2018), Mike (24th March 2018), mojo (22nd March 2018), Nasu (5th April 2018), Sequoia (2nd April 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Smith's latest is space grown Bio Ships !
    Reminds me somewhat of the "Flight of the Navigator" film !
    Lets see if we can "predict" his next species ?
    I thought of "Hot Rocks" ( aka the Source "A" fiasco ) akin to Star Treks' OS - "Devil in the Dark" episode but what others are readers going to be treated to ?
    Place your bets !

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Does anyone know if he is selling trinkets yet?

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Just listened to latest intervew with Mr Smith on Fade to Black I find it very hard to take this person seriously in any way at all. What bothers me as well is the of the amount of thumbs up this interview gets, almost no critical comments at all ?
    He sounded nervous or hyped up in the early part of the interview. But for me he seems totally legit and I would find it hard for anyone who really listens to this to doubt his legitimacy. I’m sold on him after hearing this for sure!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th April 2018)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Just listened to latest intervew with Mr Smith on Fade to Black I find it very hard to take this person seriously in any way at all. What bothers me as well is the of the amount of thumbs up this interview gets, almost no critical comments at all ?
    He sounded nervous or hyped up in the early part of the interview. But for me he seems totally legit and I would find it hard for anyone who really listens to this to doubt his legitimacy. I’m sold on him after hearing this for sure!
    What specifically about Smith during this interview seems totally legit to you?

I like the fact that he is saying that he will be introducing his superiors and co-workers to the world to disclose more.

His story seems intriguing to me, because (right now) he is not claiming to “verify” the stories of any other supposed whistleblower.

I also like that he clearly states he is NOT a whistleblower.

And he has not yet used he phrase “20 and back”, which gives him a little more leeway for me.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 24th March 2018 at 09:00.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th April 2018), Bill Ryan (24th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), Nasu (5th April 2018)

22. Link to Post #53
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

They're all hoaxers.

Legit?

Turn on the internet for your degree in exopolitics... join the latest group that feeds on each other to pull together as a team. Backing each other to provide the latest proof that this is indeed real.

I don't think one of them can keep a real job to become gainfully employed. Just look at Corey! The dude could not keep a stead job. But perhaps that was the continued use of drugs that did that. I mean he and his wife must have been high a good part of the time. Does anybody know what effect meth has on the teeth and gums? Then to top it off he expects his followers to donate to the cause of his wife's dental problems which I'd bet donuts to dollars was caused by heavy meth use.

Rumor has it she has been on and off again in rehab. And what about Corey? I can just picture his paranoia under the influence of drugs that he needs to have a gun by his side at all times! You just have to ask yourself if that paranoia is drug induced!

No....Corey, Emery, Jimmy Church and even David are riding the gravy train....

And what about the new kids on the block? They're putting out videos on the effects of the drugs they are pushing as to it's benefits. Tarot girl breaks up with the one destroying the illusion and runs straight into the arms of the ex heroin addict!

So what's the point you might say? Well if you can't keep a job while under the influence of drugs just say you're a time traveling 20 and backer and have proof (the other guys statements) which backs up the whole thing. Go to the nearest enlightenment an UFO conference and spill it all out...because the drugs are plentiful there too!

Tell a good enough story and and they are gonna love you! BTW....which one is Pink?

What's the name of the game? Riding the gravy train!

Haha...I must be feeling better!

Truth is....not one of them has done any legitimate research other than stealing the research of people who have worked their fingers to the bone only to hear their research being used in the make believe stories of these posers.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 24th March 2018 at 09:49.

23. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

9ideon (24th March 2018), Bayareamom (21st July 2018), Bill Ryan (24th March 2018), Billy (5th April 2018), Did You See Them (24th March 2018), Flash (24th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), happyuk (5th April 2018), HaveBlue (1st April 2018), Hym (6th April 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th March 2018), Matthew (1st April 2018), meeradas (5th April 2018), mojo (4th April 2018), norman (24th March 2018), Sequoia (2nd April 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018)

24. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

You made me laugh out loud, Dear Lady!! This is precisely why I go by what I learned in all the EARLY Camelot videos when being a Whistleblower wasn't "in vogue"!! The Gravy Train principle also applies to religious circles as well....oh, heck! We all know the saying; "Follow The Money"!!!! It applies to anything humans are involved in; politics as well...'ya think?!!

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th March 2018), mojo (4th April 2018), Nasu (5th April 2018), Sequoia (2nd April 2018), sunwings (8th June 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018)

26. Link to Post #55
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Shadowself, thank you for your post as it saved me from spending the time typing out much the same thing. I agree with your opinions 100%

I note that Steven Greer recently spent 2 hours on Carol Rosins show explaining that his Attaman skeleton creature is NOT just a deformed human foetus. He said it was only 90% human, which is a huge deal as a cow has more DNA similar to ours than that. Being that as it may Dr Greer made no mention of Emery Smith during the entire interview that I recall. I may be mistaken but I doubt it as I was listening out for the name but never heard it. If he did it was so briefly that I missed it, and I am usually a careful listener and do not miss much.
    This is important as Emery Smith was supposed to be one of if not 'the' main scientist doing the DNA/ gene work on this creature at the beginning.

Generally I note Dr Greer does not tend to smear others if he can help it but neglects to mention them at all. Sometimes it is very obvious, other times it is more subtle. He is trying to be professional and I respect that but sometimes he just has to name names. He tries to be nice about it when mentioning the likes of Corey Goode and David Wilcock, Tom De (sch)Longe and his CIA friends etc...

Dr Steven Greer Urgent Special: Stanford Atacama Coverup New Info/Message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9lYkt5u9CM&t=0s

I see this is a re-upload by Vinny Eastwood, I am unsure of the original date of this show.
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 1st April 2018 at 10:31. Reason: to add link

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th April 2018), Bill Ryan (1st April 2018), mojo (4th April 2018), Rha S ananda (21st July 2018), Sequoia (2nd April 2018)

28. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Here is Jimmy Church with Emery reviewing some of the controversies. Bill if you read this, what is your assessment on Jimmy Church and how he fits into all the other stories/controversies like Corey Goode and now he is big personality on the coast to coast also of another personality Tom DeLonge?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Mike (4th April 2018)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Bill if you read this, what is your assessment on Jimmy Church...?
    • Arrogant
    • Self-aggrandizing
    • Narcissistic
    • Ambitious
    • Unwilling to face to up to genuinely difficult issues.

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (5th April 2018), David Trd1 (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2018), HaveBlue (6th April 2018), Hym (6th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th April 2018), Mike (4th April 2018), mojo (4th April 2018), muxfolder (5th April 2018), Nasu (5th April 2018), norman (6th April 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018), WhiteFeather (29th October 2018)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Something he said in the Church interview, I haven't heard before. He said that the US military is only guarding bases that are actually leased and run by the global corporate govt companies, such as Northrop, and the military doesn't have any authority over these bases. That provides a perspective I've never entertained before, and it rings true.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th April 2018), Bill Ryan (5th April 2018), Flash (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), Hym (6th April 2018), sunwings (8th June 2018)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Shadowself, thank you for your post as it saved me from spending the time typing out much the same thing. I agree with your opinions 100%

I note that Steven Greer recently spent 2 hours on Carol Rosins show explaining that his Attaman skeleton creature is NOT just a deformed human foetus. He said it was only 90% human, which is a huge deal as a cow has more DNA similar to ours than that. Being that as it may Dr Greer made no mention of Emery Smith during the entire interview that I recall. I may be mistaken but I doubt it as I was listening out for the name but never heard it. If he did it was so briefly that I missed it, and I am usually a careful listener and do not miss much.
    This is important as Emery Smith was supposed to be one of if not 'the' main scientist doing the DNA/ gene work on this creature at the beginning.

Generally I note Dr Greer does not tend to smear others if he can help it but neglects to mention them at all. Sometimes it is very obvious, other times it is more subtle. He is trying to be professional and I respect that but sometimes he just has to name names. He tries to be nice about it when mentioning the likes of Corey Goode and David Wilcock, Tom De (sch)Longe and his CIA friends etc...

Dr Steven Greer Urgent Special: Stanford Atacama Coverup New Info/Message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9lYkt5u9CM&t=0s

I see this is a re-upload by Vinny Eastwood, I am unsure of the original date of this show.
    Quite true, and Greer makes a few logical leaps on his issue. There is absolutely a connection between the latest ata research article and emery smith. He’s one of the listed authors of the bloody thing. Since you posted the link to the carol rosin interview with Greer, I’ll crosspost here my video response. In this video I go through Greer’s allegations, detail the connection with emery smith, and cover the actual results of the research.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2018), Flash (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th April 2018), Hym (6th April 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Mike (6th April 2018), mojo (6th April 2018), Nasu (8th June 2018), Spirithorse (6th April 2018), WalterBosley (8th April 2018)

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Bill if you read this, what is your assessment on Jimmy Church...?
    • Arrogant
    • Self-aggrandizing
    • Narcissistic
    • Ambitious
    • Unwilling to face to up to genuinely difficult issues.
    Personally all of those things for me and:

-very difficult to comprehend. He uses “ahhhhhhhhhh” and ““Ummmmm “ too much. When I first heard him, I honestly thought he was an amateur podcaster who won a contest to be on radio for 1 show segment.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2018), David Trd1 (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th April 2018), Hym (6th April 2018), Mike (6th April 2018), mojo (6th April 2018), Nasu (8th June 2018), sunwings (8th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast