+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seeing through all the mind control

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Seeing through all the mind control

An interesting ebook providing a set of guiding first principles which can help people remain grounded and awake whilst being subjected to all the mind control occurring at the moment and which will only increase in the years ahead.

It seeks to integrate knowledge of Illuminati programming, alien technological control, black op military tech and the early AI hive mind control grid with the parasitical harvesting of the human central nervous system.

Linking it all back to the global transition of egoic human consciousness and civilization to a more functional type 1 civilization with an enlightened consciousness.

For all those wishing to understand the near term future and avoid all the inevitable confusion:

Ebook : http://goo.gl/uhwwLW

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to samrobx For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th February 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), happyuk (26th May 2020), HaveBlue (17th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (20th November 2018), Journeyman (12th November 2020), Kano (20th February 2018), kfm27917 (22nd December 2019), Lefty Dave (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (20th February 2018), mountain_jim (26th February 2018), Noelle (20th February 2018), onawah (19th February 2018), Satori (20th February 2018), Smell the Roses (20th February 2018), The Freedom Train (21st February 2018), toppy (20th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (20th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Default Re: Seeing through all the mind control

Interesting page number count...

Thanks for the ebook!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd February 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Buzzie (20th February 2018), hm337 (25th April 2022), Michelle Marie (20th February 2018), Noelle (20th February 2018), Smell the Roses (20th February 2018), sunwings (20th February 2018), The Freedom Train (21st February 2018), toppy (20th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (20th February 2018), yelik (20th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

I have been thinking a lot about mind control lately. Many control mechanisms are based on fear of death. Really, there is no logical reason for us to fear our own death, since we won't be on Earth afterward to suffer any consequences of said death. It makes more sense to fear death of people close to us, but even in that case fear doesn't help us and doesn't keep them safe.

All of the current mainstream control mechanisms that revolve around terrorism I assume are supposed to make people live in fear that when they go out in public they are going to be shot at any moment. I assume there must be many people who do feel that kind of fear. If you thought that was a real threat, you would know there was nothing you could personally do to be fully prepared; so you may accept whatever ridiculous scenario the government sets up for you.

Then there seem to be other control mechanisms based on fear of public shame or ridicule or of your "sins" being brought into the light. But again, most people that have enough of a conscience to care about this kind of shame, haven't done anything bad enough to deserve any real punishment. I mean the people who are actually holding down humanity and causing pain to the multitude have no shame. It seems that the common decent person punishes themselves many times over and in a worse way than the public at large could ever effectively accomplish.

Really, if humanity could just be set free to be normal humans, that would be ideal. None of the inherent mechanisms that our DNA tell us should be functioning, are functioning correctly on this planet. So eventually people look to an outside source to explain the contradiction. There are plenty of evil and corrupt outside sources ready and willing to channel that energy to nefarious ends as soon as they are asked for guidance.
    There's no time like the present.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), happyuk (26th May 2020), mountain_jim (26th February 2018), Noelle (20th February 2018), The Freedom Train (21st February 2018), Valerie Villars (25th February 2018), yelik (22nd February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

What if even this document is an elaborate diversion from really seeing thru the mind control.

For one, ultimately this is a document propagating some philosophy being called the Wayshowers.

It's quite the compilation of ...almost... every name and aspect of the conspiracy world with countless references to and quotes from credible, not credible and countless in-between sources. I acknowledge that I'm going to offer an observation despite not following every link or reading the whole thing by far.

It appears that this gigantic effort is to set up the last 300 pages which is the entire Wayshower philosophy text... http://goldring.wikifoundry.com/

As I'm starting to see that the preponderance of the mental and physical enslavements of humanity throughout history as possibly coinciding with the arrival of some specific parasitic invaders, I'm starting to first look for whether material addresses it or avoids addressing it as a sort of gauge.

I've come to see all religions and the whole new age/conspiracy 'awakening' material (a modernized new religion) as control mechanisms created by the parasites to divert the spotlight from themselves.

I'm starting to notice many documents like this that go way out of their way to present themselves as the good side 'exposing' truths, but end up being another elaborate effort ending up in the same place:

Their tactic: Overflowing recognition of ugly facts - yes all those bad things are happening, yes corporate control, yes government corruption, yes bad aliens, yes trafficking, yes yes....
    Their solution: YOU need to wake up, spread love, get right with god, talk to christ, clean yourself up....
    Which avoids the real solution: Identify and get rid of the parasites first.

Parasites are soulless non-creating entities and need to use, feed off humans to exist whether currently embodied or disembodied.

You won't ever free yourself of parasites while in their trap of ignoring they exist.

The greatest ills and enslavement of humanity spread by those taking control through the introduction of usury, money, banking, pharmaceuticals, and pedophilia into society, and modernly, the hypnotizing of masses by the media by corporations that break down to 5 owners have one foundational nationality in common, always holding all the parasitical cards in some way.

I did a word search on the 666 page document.

There was 1 use of the word Satanist, 1 of pedophile, 2 of Jesuit, 5 of Israel, 6 of Jew, 1 of Jewish.

I am well aware of all the arguments and seeming exceptions to this heretic thinking, but when you shrug off the incredibly intense programming generated by the race seemingly most interested in dissuading you from what they've termed 'racist', the evidence starts to add up.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), happyuk (26th May 2020), Journeyman (12th November 2020), mountain_jim (26th February 2018), Satori (20th February 2018), Smell the Roses (21st February 2018), Soda (13th November 2020), The Freedom Train (21st February 2018), yelik (22nd February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

mind-controlled victims (regardless of source) do not realize they're mind-controlled- that's the problem-

Larry

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd February 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), Smell the Roses (21st February 2018), The Freedom Train (21st February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

What waves has said here bears consideration. I do notice a lot of blaming the victim in so-called enlightenment materials.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), The Freedom Train (21st February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

My issue with subjects of this nature is that they are invariably composed of what is essentially feel-good, glittering generalities that can neither be proved or disproved. All very subjective and must be taken and believed, or not, on faith. Nothing wrong with that and each to their own. I tried to read the Ebook and got into it for 40 or so pages, and while I admire the yoeman's effort that went into producing it (but only if it written from the standpoint of good motives and ends), it did not, as they say, resonate with me.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Journeyman (12th November 2020), The Freedom Train (21st February 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

The core of the text is pure binary logic rather than glittering generalities. There is the primacy of consciousness common to every human no matter what frame of reference or however reality is understood and which is a variable. This can be increased towards enlightenment or suppressed and controlled towards sleep. It is normally distributed among the population so can rise or fall as a collective within humanity as a whole. Within consciousness there is duality and the free will to cocreate with love or fear, punishment or healing, judgement or understanding, freedom or control, god or atheism. Beyond that there are anecdotal subjective experiences which are alien or involve uncommon changes in consciousness or realization of God which are described as best as possible in difficult circumstances as has been done for thousands of years with religious, spiritual or enlightened materials however there was always an effort to stick to basic scientific principles.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samrobx For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Satori (21st February 2018), The Freedom Train (21st February 2018), Victoria (3rd September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Mind Control.....having been in a religious mind control state from early childhood, I can speak to what it took to get me to start questioning my childhood brainwashing! My entire life had to be "wrecked" before I even started to question what I had been taught as a child. I was "led" to Avalon where I have been able to find the answers to my questions. We're talking an entire lifetime of mind control!!

We each seem to live in our own little reality bubble & if one is content in that bubble, it will take a huge "happening" of some kind to force one to start reexamining the beliefs of a lifetime! IMHO, we are at this time in the US seeing the direct results of people living within a particular "bubble" simply being unable to process what the FACTS of a situation are. It's like FACTS don't matter anymore! Talk about Mind Control!!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Bob (20th January 2019), Cardillac (21st February 2018), Satori (21st February 2018), Smell the Roses (21st February 2018), The Freedom Train (21st February 2018), TrumanCash (23rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (25th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Parasites are soulless non-creating entities and need to use, feed off humans to exist whether currently embodied or disembodied.

You won't ever free yourself of parasites while in their trap of ignoring they exist.
    This argument is a bit chicken or egg. Information is empowering, and awareness is important.

However, I have found that the best thing I have done for myself as a self identified "target" is to focus on strengthening myself and facing/releasing fears. With awareness of the parasites, there can come a sense of deep seated fear. It is hard not to feel overwhelmed by this realization. It is hard not to feel totally helpless to do anything to stop it.

The best advice I can give is to gather your information, then forget about it. Or, rather, stop focusing on it, Know it is happening, but focus on things you can change - like your own attitude and emotional/mental/physical/spiritual health. The stronger and healthier you become, the more impervious you are to the effects.

I am speaking from personal experience. Two years ago I could barely function. I was under constant attack, and was in the grips of a paralyzing fear. The feeling of being unable to stop what was happening to me was terrifying.

Two years later, I still notice movement, I still notice things happening. But I don't get all worked up about it. And I have stopped feeling afraid.

I know that my inner strength protects me. I know that nothing can harm me, truly. And in that knowledge, I am set free.

Love,
    Elizabeth

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), happyuk (26th May 2020), Journeyman (12th November 2020), samrobx (21st February 2018), Satori (21st February 2018), Smell the Roses (21st February 2018), Valerie Villars (25th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)

I am speaking from personal experience. Two years ago I could barely function. I was under constant attack, and was in the grips of a paralyzing fear. The feeling of being unable to stop what was happening to me was terrifying.

Two years later, I still notice movement, I still notice things happening. But I don't get all worked up about it. And I have stopped feeling afraid.

I know that my inner strength protects me. I know that nothing can harm me, truly. And in that knowledge, I am set free.

Love,
    Elizabeth
    Great news, Elizabeth! I have also made huge progress in the past year or so, even though I know I have so much further to go! I will still occasionally skim through some of the latest "alternative" websites with this or that shocking revelation, but it all feels a bit tired, a distraction. For example, I thoroughly investigated Sandy Hook at the time it "happened" and am certain it was a hoax. At least, I haven't seen one shred of real evidence that anything tragic occurred that day. But now I am not going to spend a bunch of time investigating other current hoaxes and/or "news" stories. I assume there is a 50/50 or better chance that they are a complete fabrication. I only had to prove that to myself once.

I am doing a lot more inner work, like what you mention here. And yes, it does bring freedom!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), samrobx (22nd February 2018), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018), Valerie Villars (25th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    Great news, Elizabeth! I have also made huge progress in the past year or so, even though I know I have so much further to go! I will still occasionally skim through some of the latest "alternative" websites with this or that shocking revelation, but it all feels a bit tired, a distraction. For example, I thoroughly investigated Sandy Hook at the time it "happened" and am certain it was a hoax. At least, I haven't seen one shred of real evidence that anything tragic occurred that day. But now I am not going to spend a bunch of time investigating other current hoaxes and/or "news" stories. I assume there is a 50/50 or better chance that they are a complete fabrication. I only had to prove that to myself once.

I am doing a lot more inner work, like what you mention here. And yes, it does bring freedom!
    Fantastic work, and thank you for the feedback! We are all here to grow and learn - to teach each other, both consciously and unconsciously.

I do believe that despite the dark times, we are on the brink of a mass awakening. I do believe that our consciousness is what will save us. There is no amount of technology or legislation that will save us. It all comes down to our consciousness, and rising above the level of vulnerability that we have been kept in for so long. This is our time, the dawning of a new era. I feel it in my bones.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), dynamo (24th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), Smell the Roses (25th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Foxie, sometimes brutal alarm clocks are required to wake us up. Some people, including yours truly, have hard heads which need to be knocked about before we "see". Excellent post. You too, Mom and Freedom. Really thoughtful posts.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Bob (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), Smell the Roses (21st November 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello, here is a update on the ebook posted above. An introduction has been added and a new section on transition (page 173).

Ebook - http://bit.ly/realitymatrixebook

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samrobx For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th November 2018), Valerie Villars (21st November 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

I have written a recent post regarding the mind control topic of this thread but I have placed it in the UFO section here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1270646

I discovered through my independent research and experiences that certain ETs have been working secretly behind the scenes to implement mind control on Earth. Therefore, I found that to fully understand mind control on Earth one must also research the modus operandi of these ET conspirators as it relates to religions, secret societies, war, military, intelligence agencies, governments, thought control, etc.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 21st January 2019 at 16:06.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), RunningDeer (20th January 2019), Valerie Villars (20th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There is no mind control, it should be renamed to mind influence. You are in charge of your brain, the only time someone has control over your mind, is when you let them. To be fair, most people live their lives on autopilot, and get trapped.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to bogdan9310 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Well bogdan, try telling that to the young girl I saw a photo of, in the now famous MKUltra experiments. She was held hostage and force fed LSD.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (31st January 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), RunningDeer (31st January 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Individuals like that should be more motivated to wake people up. Most people would prefer to keep dreaming though, instead facing the harsh reality.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to bogdan9310 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 680 posts

AT A GLANCE...

THE STORY:
    Governmental mind control programs are well-known, having been declassified and exposed over the decades. But how many remember the point is first and foremost about controlling your mind?

THE IMPLICATIONS:
    Your mind is a powerful tool, if you can be its master rather than its slave. Rather than being afraid of mind control, why not focus on the benefit of harnassing your mind's power?

Controlling your Mind is Key as we head deeper into the 21st Century

The mind is the new frontier - and from a military standpoint the new battleground - as governmental-military-corporate organizations become enmeshed with each other to push the same AI (Artificial Intelligence) driven agenda of a NWO (New World Order).

Research is feverishly underway with the aim of completely understanding and decoding the brain, with the idea that such an understanding will lead to many 'useful' benefits (but not for the average person), such as governments being better able to control their citizens without threats or force, and military forces being better able to defeat their enemies without firing a single shot.
    Do you realize you and your mind are being targeted?

And, on the other hand, do you realize you can harness the power of your mind to achieve your potential, including lifting yourself out or poverty, creating deep and strong relationships, and fulfilling your dreams?

Broad Mind Control

Mind control is a term with broad and specific meanings.

In the broad sense, it refers to the widespread propaganda and programming (mostly doled out by the MSM - Mainstream Media) that aims to brainwash people by limiting their perception of Who They Are and what reality is...

The idea of this broad mind control is always to manipulate and disempower the individual, so that his/her attitudes and behavior come into alignment with what the Controllers want.

It is said that Americans are the most propagandized people on Earth.

Specific Mind Control

In the narrow or specific sense, mind control refers to the projects started by the Nazis and continued by the CIA that sought to influence and control people's minds to the point where they would become programmable robots, rendering themselves with docility into the hands of their manipulators.

This would include doing whatever they were told and in some cases not even remembering it, because the programming involved splitting up the person's mind into different 'altars' or personalities which were tightly compartmentalized in their brains.

Each altar had no idea of the existence or actions of the other altars.

A handler would then use certain triggers to activate a particular altar and bring it to the front, in order to get the mind-controlled victim to perform certain actions.

In this way, mind-controlled assassins were created and used in major political assassinations, such as with Robert Kennedy and the dazed and confused Sirhan Sirhan.

Mind-controlled sex slaves, e.g.:
    • Cathy O'Brien
    • Brice Taylor
    • Arizona Wilder
    • Cisco Wheeler
    • Svali
    • Kathy Collins,
    ...and many more, have also been a common theme.

The CIA's notorious MK Ultra began in 1953. It is stated that it was shut down in 1973. When it was later declassified, the public learnt there were an incredible 149 sub-projects!

Advanced Overt Mind Control: Neuralink, BMIs, Nanochips, Neuro-enhancement

If you think the CIA, the government and other military agencies had a change of heart and suddenly stopped their mind control research, think again.

Mind control continues today and has become even more advanced.

Big Tech corporations like Google (Alphabet) and Facebook, which are not really private companies but rather a fusion of government-military-intelligence money/direction with corporate execution, are investing millions of dollars into developing technologies that can read your thoughts and devices which make a computer mouse and typing obsolete.

They want to access your thoughts and make it so your brain is directly connected to a computer, to the internet and to AI (Artificial Intelligence).

The USG under Obama launched the BRAIN initiative, estimated to cost $6 billion over a decade ($4.5 billion to the NIH alone).

Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and founder of the Neuralink Corporation, is developing a device (like a neural lace) which he claims will basically read your mind.

Dr. James Giordano (who worked at the DoD and DARPA) reveals all the areas the military is exploring - and it's scary.

In his own words, this includes stuff like,
    • neuro-imaging
    • cyber-linked neurocog manipulation
    • directed energy devices
    • implantable BMIs (Brain-Machine Interfaces)
    • nanoneurotechnologicals
    • nanochips
    • neuro-enhancement of soldiers
    Yes, he actually admitted the existence of directed energy devices - DEW was used on 9/11 and in other crimes such as the engineered fires in Paradise, California.

Advanced Covert Mind Control
    V2K, Dream Hacking, Forced Speech, Synthetic Telepathy, EEG Cloning/Heterodyning, Cybernetic Hive Mind

These things are the admitted, overt brain research, and when it comes to exposing the conspiracy, there's always one thing we are told and another thing that is actually happening.

The covert brain research is even more shocking.

Ex-CIA officer turned whistleblower Dr. Robert Duncan, an engineer who built many of these systems, has for years exposed numerous covert current mind control techniques.

He confesses that he worked on the V2K (Voice to Skull) 'Voice of God' weapon, which had 4 different techniques that can pipe voices into people's heads.

This was used in the Iraq War against the Iraqi soldiers ("Lay down your guns, this is Allah"). He reveals how dreams can be hacked and people can be made to speak (forced speech).

He also exposes how the following area are being researched and weaponized:
    • remote mind reading
    • synthetic telepathy
    • cybernetic hive mind experimentation (multiple people sharing the same mental 'space')
    • the existence and use of a technology for remotely 'cloning' or copying thoughts, emotions & other states (e.g. intense pain) onto a target (EEG cloning or EEG heterodyning)
    He also confirms that people can be targeted and tracked remotely via their energy signature or 'brain print'.

Targeted Individuals

More and more people are blowing the whistle about how they are being attacked via electronic harassment and stalking.

This is the remote assault on victims (known as TIs or Targeted Individuals) using frequency or directed energy weapons and other mind control technology to bombard people with invisible attacks.

These TIs are made to feel certain emotions and think certain thoughts which are not their own.

Sadly, these TIs may initially think they are crazy, and unfortunately many people around them do when they report it, however it is a very real phenomenon.
    Calling people crazy, forcing them to do a psychiatric evaluation or having them locked up all old tricks that have been used by governments worldwide to silence political opponents and dissidents.
    In a nutshell, the overall point is this: control someone's mind, control their perception and control their reality, because perception creates reality.

Mind control is a tool of a very few psychopathic manipulators to control the whole of humanity.

Controlling Your Mind and Taking Back Your Power

So that's the bad news - and it's better to be aware of it than blindly ignorant of it just hoping it will go away.

Far from going away, it's expanding and increasing.

So what can you do in the face of all of that?
    Yes, you can be aware of it, and yes, you can take some steps to protect yourself against it.
    However I want to highlight how most of us don't use our brains to anywhere near the full potential.

What if you took the full journey from mind control to controlling your mind? After all, if you don't control yourself, eventually someone outside of you will control you; likewise, if you don't control your mind, someone else will control it.

So, here's the good news.
    Controlling your mind is a choice.

You have the power to expand your consciousness and use the untapped potential of your own mind - intentionally, for your own good.

You can learn to harness the amazing capacity of your mind and emotions to create the life you want.
    How...?

There is ancient knowledge, wisdom and a host of techniques which explain how to do this. The theme of controlling your mind has many facets, however in this article, for the sake of brevity, I will touch on just a couple.

Firstly, there is the nature of the mind itself, spewing out thought after thought.

Many spiritual traditions emphasize the importance of,
    meditation, inner silence and full immersion in the now/present moment.
    This is training to reign in the so-called 'monkey mind' so that you control it, rather than allowing it to control you.

Intention + Emotion = Creation

Secondly, there is a formula for creating or manifesting in this life.

The formula is very well known to the Secret Societies that underpin the NWO and run the world.
    It is Intention + Emotion = Creation.
    Like any piece of knowledge or technology, it is neutral:
    it can be used for good or evil. If you use it for good, it's White Magic; if you use it for evil, it's Black Magic.
    The key idea is to get clear on what you want, release any negative thoughts around it (e.g. it's impossible, I'm unworthy etc.), make it specific and achievable, then focus on it.

Then you bring your emotions into it:
    Imagine feeling grateful for whatever it is.

Imagine the feeling of already having it.

Make this 'imagining' into a deep trust and knowing that what you want to create already exists and is yours for the taking.
    It works...!

This kind of magic power lies within each and every human, regardless of age, gender, race, religion or income bracket.

And, it does not at all have to be limited to material things. Perhaps you wish to exercise your power on manifesting material things first, but after awhile you may find it is more fulfilling to create and manifest non-material things, such as loving relationships with your children, parents, romantic partners, relatives and friends, or non-tangible things such as having more love, harmony, time and fun in your life.

The sky is the limit with what you can manifest...

Apply these principles in your own life by controlling your own mind and watch what happens! Use the power of your emotions to supercharge your vision, then watch as it springs into life.

You don't need to focus on what the Controllers are doing; being aware of it is enough; focus instead on what you can do to control and expand your own mind, for that is where your power lies.

The power of your will and consciousness is more than the power of their mind control technology.

Mind => Perception => Reality

The mind is the source of our perception, and perception is the source of our reality.

When we change our perception, we automatically change our reality. People are already waking up and doing this, realizing they are infinite consciousness using the body-mind as a vehicle for experience.

Once we perceive ourselves as divine and deserving of love, freedom, abundance, peace and more as our birthright, we win the mind battle.

Work on Controlling your Mind - or Someone Else will Control It for You

Remember: control yourself or someone else will control you; control your mind or someone else will control it.

The NWO agenda is to narrow the allowable, acceptable and ultimately POSSIBLE range of human thought, so that it becomes illegal, unthinkable and ultimately IMPOSSIBLE to think or do anything other than what the State wants you to think or do.

However, humanity is 7.8 billion strong.

A relative handful of manipulators cannot control your mind unless you willingly acquiesce and give your mind away.
    Think critically.

Question everything.

Read from a wide variety of sources.

Investigate the origin and funding of those sources - many are connected to the NWO in some way, e.g. via,
    • Big Pharma
    • the Military Industrial Complex
    • Zionism, etc,
    ...all of which have massive lobbies and control over the MSM.

Always check the facts...!

Don't rely on organizations to do your fact-checking for you.

Everything is a mind game...
    You can take back your mind and perceptual sovereignty to rise above the control and achieve freedom and prosperity.

Sources
    https://thefreedomarticles.com/satan...can-be-healed/
    https://thefreedomarticles.com/penta...hollywood-msm/
    https://braininitiative.nih.gov/
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014...ain-initiative
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N02SK9yd60s
    https://thefreedomarticles.com/dew-l...gainst-people/
    https://thefreedomarticles.com/5-tar...sment-torture/
    http://www.esim.eg.net/article.asp?i...;aulast=Flores
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCdAsuxzf5c

from
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...mindcon102.htm

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), East Sun (23rd December 2019), Forest Denizen (22nd December 2019), happyuk (26th May 2020), HaveBlue (17th February 2020), onawah (2nd January 2020), Peter UK (23rd December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (23rd December 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

When virtue is the greatest crime
    1/2/19
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...reatest-crime/

"Who are they?

Behind their flaccid smiles is a roaring furnace of anger.

They believe love motivates them. Love, and the worship of some leader who stands for love.

This delusion can topple a society and a civilization.

They have been taught to be good. They been trained in that way, and they embrace their training as both a shield and a sword, as they set out to change the world.

There are millions of them.

Who are they?

They advocate “share and care” without limit. This is their religion. For them, there is no ceiling on supporting those in need, and there are no negative consequences. There is no taking from Peter to pay Paul. It doesn’t exist.

If you told these soldiers for the Good that they could open a door and let 30 million immigrants into the country overnight, they would open the door without hesitation. Downside? Irrelevant. Being good is all that matters. It is the imperative. To betray it would be an unpardonable sin and would destroy them, these holy soldiers.

On the other hand, if you said you had a plan to put two million unemployed Americans back to work tomorrow, they would register indifference. That idea doesn’t fit their world view. Back to work means WORK. Earning a living. Some measure of responsibility and accountability. Self-reliance. Strength. Where is the CHARITY in that? Where is the unlimited giving? Where is the love?

Where is “everything for nothing?” This is their motto. This is proof of their caring and goodness. Threaten to take that away from them and their expressions harden and they begin to spit venom.

You are now tapping into their secret: they are SELF-BLAMING failures. No one is doing it to them. They are doing it to themselves. This is their enduring psychology.

Their scheme has become: substitute “other for self.” This is the key. They have abandoned self for “giving everything to other.” This is the substitute vision.

As soon as they sense a plan or an idea or a promise is going to derail that formula, they boil over in anger.

They can be magnetized as a formidable political force. Easily. All they require is a figure who seems to represent “everything for nothing” and “other” rather than self.

They can stand in the streets holding candles, or given the signal, they can smash things.

They are the counter-revolution that has been building in this country for over a hundred years. It is being managed from elite platforms, and its goal is the destruction of every shred of the original ideas on which this country was founded. Destruction in fact, in thought, in action, and in memory. Wipe out the memory of…

Individual freedom…

And what freedom implies.

Wipe out self.

Replace it with an all-embracing societal machine dedicated to love.

As if such a thing could actually exist."
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), Caliban (2nd January 2020), HaveBlue (17th February 2020), Satori (2nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast