Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Seeing through all the mind control

Shoshana Zuboff on surveillance capitalism
    VPRO Documentary
    Dec 20, 2019

"Harvard professor Shoshana Zuboff wrote a monumental book about the new economic order that is alarming. "The Age of Surveillance Capitalism," reveals how the biggest tech companies deal with our data. How do we regain control of our data? What is surveillance capitalism?

In this documentary, Zuboff takes the lid off Google and Facebook and reveals a merciless form of capitalism in which no natural resources, but the citizen itself, serves as a raw material. How can citizens regain control of their data?

It is 2000, and the dot.com crisis has caused deep wounds. How will startup Google survive the bursting of the internet bubble? Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin don't know anymore how to turn the tide. By chance, Google discovers that the "residual data" that people leave behind in their searches on the internet is very precious and tradable.

This residual data can be used to predict the behavior of the internet user. Internet advertisements can, therefore, be used in a very targeted and effective way. A completely new business model is born: "surveillance capitalism." "

Last edited by Tintin; 14th February 2020 at 13:45.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Constance (11th November 2020), Franny (26th May 2020), Gemma13 (26th May 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), meeradas (26th May 2020), Peace in Oz (12th November 2020), RunningDeer (26th May 2020), Tintin (14th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

EXCELLENT documentary and highly recommended viewing

[re Shoshana Zuboff documentary posted by onawah]

It's a little under an hour long and a *copy of it will be in the Avalon Library within about an hour.
    EDIt to add

Here now: http://avalonlibrary.net/Shoshana_Zu...ocumentary.mp4
    A gentle nudge too, to an interesting comment from a youtube subscriber, here

kitty spathia 1 month ago

"It’s funny how surveillance capitalism led me to this video...
    A YouTube recommendation from an algorithm."

I've also a copy of the book wending its way to me, as I write.
    Last edited by Tintin; 14th February 2020 at 14:16.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Constance (11th November 2020), Franny (26th May 2020), Gemma13 (26th May 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), meeradas (26th May 2020), onawah (26th May 2020), Peace in Oz (12th November 2020), RunningDeer (26th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

The CIA did this - Alice in wonderland technique || Richard Grannon
    6,462 views•Oct 23, 2019

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    ALICE IN WONDERLAND TECHNIQUE: THE POWER OF APPLIED CONFUSION
    May 24, 2020
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/ali...ied-confusion/
    "On May 12th, Anthony Fauci testified before the Senate that reopening the economy too quickly could lead to “suffering and death that could be avoided [that] could even set you back on the road to…economic recovery.”

On May 23rd, Anthony Fauci appeared to reverse course when he told CNBC that the stay-at-home orders could end up causing “irreparable damage” and “I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for a prolonged period of time is the way to go.”

This about-face triggered tweets of exasperation. Then I saw Amazing Polly’s tweet that what Fauci did was an example of the “Alice in Wonderland Technique”.

I’ve heard of Alice in Wonderland – but a technique by that name? This sent me down a rabbit hole for which I’m grateful, because for the past three years, I’ve been talking about the “psychological civil war” being waged against us, not knowing that the orchestrated gaslighting we’ve been subjected to is a scaled-up version of what was originally developed as an interrogation technique.

In other words, what we’ve been being put through is literally torture and the technique described in “Alice in Wonderland: The Power of Applied Confusion”, a chapter starting on page 129 of a manual entitled, ‘EDUCING INFORMATION – Interrogation: Science and Art’, published by the National Defense Intelligence College in 2006, citing a 1963 torture manual entitled, “KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation Manual, Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual,” based on CIA research, much of it conducted through the MK ULTRA program but some of it going all the way back to the 1350s, to the work of Nicholas Eymerich, Inquisitor General of Aragon, Spain.

In this video, Richard Grannon does a good job explaining the details of this torture technique that I feel could help us to cope with the madness of COVID-19. When we know that it’s called Alice in Wonderland and that it incorporates Gregory Bateson’s double-bind theory of Schizophrenia, scaled-up to the level of a global psyop, it can help us release ourselves from its thrall.

Grannon explains:

“You bring the person to be interrogated into the room, and you have the three interrogators immediately to start to badger them…with nonsensical questions. The pitch and the tone and the pacing of their questions will not match the subjects which they’re covering. Often times, the subjects that they’re asking the person being interrogated about are nonsensical. They go nowhere, they mean nothing.

“The purpose stated in the interrogation technique is not just to obliterate the normal. The purpose is also to replace that which is normal, with the mindbogglingly bizarre. So the person goes into a state of deep trauma that is so awful, they would rather give up their secrets and return to a reality that makes sense, than have to continue with more days [of this]. It takes days for them to crack, usually.”

To me, this describes the antics seen in the unrelenting #FakeNews, the Mueller Investigation and the fake impeachment, concomitant with things like #MeToo and the transgender putsch that have become the themes of this era.

Christine Blasey Ford, Jussie Smollett and the media crucifixion of Nick Sandmann were illogical orchestrated psyops designed to badger everyone into agreement, in order to just make it stop.

We’ve known that this was unconventional warfare but knowing that it’s called the Alice in Wonderland technique empowers you to identify it when it’s happening, to help you distance yourself from the fragmentation that it is attempting to induce.

Grannon likens the psyop currently being unleashed upon the global populace (he recorded this last October) to 9/11, which he believes would be much harder to pull off today, with so many people carrying smartphones at all times.

He says, “If you’re going to do something naughty, I don’t think you can get away with it in the same way anymore. So what do you do? You level up. You go meta-, instead of trying to deceive people and work behind their backs, as to what it is you’re really doing, it’s way more efficient to just confuse them about what’s right and what’s wrong. Cognitive dissonance, nobody knows right from wrong. The really clever thing that they’ve done, the evil thing that they’ve done is the slow encroachment of the boundaries.”

Hopefully, these thoughts will help you assert your cognitive boundaries and will help you to insulate yourself to a some degree during the storm."
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Chester (26th May 2020), Constance (9th July 2020), Delight (26th May 2020), Elainie (12th November 2020), Franny (26th May 2020), Gemma13 (26th May 2020), gord (26th May 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), meeradas (26th May 2020), RunningDeer (26th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Shoshana Zuboff on surveillance capitalism
    VPRO Documentary
    Dec 20, 2019

"Harvard professor Shoshana Zuboff wrote a monumental book about the new economic order that is alarming. "The Age of Surveillance Capitalism," reveals how the biggest tech companies deal with our data. How do we regain control of our data? What is surveillance capitalism?

In this documentary, Zuboff takes the lid off Google and Facebook and reveals a merciless form of capitalism in which no natural resources, but the citizen itself, serves as a raw material. How can citizens regain control of their data?

It is 2000, and the dot.com crisis has caused deep wounds. How will startup Google survive the bursting of the internet bubble? Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin don't know anymore how to turn the tide. By chance, Google discovers that the "residual data" that people leave behind in their searches on the internet is very precious and tradable.

This residual data can be used to predict the behavior of the internet user. Internet advertisements can, therefore, be used in a very targeted and effective way. A completely new business model is born: "surveillance capitalism." "

TOP NOTCH

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Constance (11th November 2020), Franny (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), onawah (27th May 2020), Peace in Oz (12th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:20.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Forest Denizen (12th November 2020), Franny (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Tintin (12th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

How was the book Tintin?
    Here it is in the Avalon Library:

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (12th November 2020), Elainie (12th November 2020), Forest Denizen (12th November 2020), Franny (12th November 2020), gord (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Journeyman (12th November 2020), justntime2learn (12th November 2020), kudzy (12th November 2020), Peace in Oz (12th November 2020), thepainterdoug (12th November 2020), Tintin (12th November 2020), Yoda (12th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Excellent, Bill, thanks. I was thinking about that book a few days ago
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Constance (12th November 2020), Forest Denizen (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), justntime2learn (12th November 2020), Tintin (12th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Shoshana Zuboff speaks powerfully in the fairly recent documentary, Social Dilemma. The movie is quite well done and features some well known tech insiders sounding a warning to all. Highly recommended.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Constance (12th November 2020), Franny (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (12th November 2020), justntime2learn (12th November 2020), Tintin (12th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:19.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Franny (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (12th November 2020), justntime2learn (12th November 2020), Tintin (12th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

How was the book Tintin?
    Hey

Amazingly I still haven't quite got to reading it yet. As incredible as it may seem, that's also true.

I'll most certainly get to it before Christmas and will do a pint-sized review/summary.

#WhatAmILike!
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Constance (12th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), justntime2learn (12th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    I have been thinking a lot about mind control lately. Many control mechanisms are based on fear of death. Really, there is no logical reason for us to fear our own death, since we won't be on Earth afterward to suffer any consequences of said death. It makes more sense to fear death of people close to us, but even in that case fear doesn't help us and doesn't keep them safe.

All of the current mainstream control mechanisms that revolve around terrorism I assume are supposed to make people live in fear that when they go out in public they are going to be shot at any moment. I assume there must be many people who do feel that kind of fear. If you thought that was a real threat, you would know there was nothing you could personally do to be fully prepared; so you may accept whatever ridiculous scenario the government sets up for you.

Then there seem to be other control mechanisms based on fear of public shame or ridicule or of your "sins" being brought into the light. But again, most people that have enough of a conscience to care about this kind of shame, haven't done anything bad enough to deserve any real punishment. I mean the people who are actually holding down humanity and causing pain to the multitude have no shame. It seems that the common decent person punishes themselves many times over and in a worse way than the public at large could ever effectively accomplish.

Really, if humanity could just be set free to be normal humans, that would be ideal. None of the inherent mechanisms that our DNA tell us should be functioning, are functioning correctly on this planet. So eventually people look to an outside source to explain the contradiction. There are plenty of evil and corrupt outside sources ready and willing to channel that energy to nefarious ends as soon as they are asked for guidance.
    Another important and overlooked aspect of today's mindscape is not only the presence of mind control but it's the causal normalization of Zersetzung either online or offline.
    This is more revealing than most mind control post and blogs about the conspiracy culture, shame culture, and mobbing culture as one of chief tools of the modern world.

22. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Please research the Milgram experiment. This together with our schools run by followers unable to support or recognise natural leaders means we are unable to naturally withstand this state organised manipulation.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muziekschuur For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st November 2021), gord (30th October 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Quote Posted by Muziekschuur (here)
    Please research the Milgram experiment. This together with our schools run by followers unable to support or recognize natural leaders means we are unable to naturally withstand this state organized manipulation.
    it is indeed very important ... would be cool if it was mandatory for all schools worldwide >>> having a discussion about it how to prevent horrible things similar to that happening again.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st November 2021 at 13:40.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Joseph Atwill is new to me. The plans for Democide and mass control of any remaining people have been in plain sight. The mind control of the Boomer Generation and degradation of tradition was deliberate. This needs to stop and turn around NOW. This historian is VERY concerned about Australia and utilizing starvation as a next step there. The situation we are in is dire BUT maybe the people will rise up?

Quote September 17th, 2021.
    VACCINE STATUS AS THE NEW IDENTITY POLITICS (THIS VIDEO GOT SEAN STONE'S CHANNEL REMOVED!)

Renegade intellectual Joseph Atwill (author of Shakespeare's Secret Messiah) joins Sean Stone (author of New World Order) to discuss how the New Left spawned the disintegration of Western civilization, now reaching its climax in authoritarian vaccine mandates and passports...

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pi1pXUjuRBEc

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Peace in Oz (1st December 2021), Vivexa (3rd December 2021)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote JASON CHRISTOFF - FREEDOM FROM SELF SABOTAGE, MIND CONTROL & MANIPULATIVE PSYCHOLOGY

March 25th, 2022.
    Vaccine Choice Canada

Jason Christoff's work is dedicated to exploring, discussing, exposing and offering solutions to the manipulative psychology, behaviour modification, brainwashing, mental conditioning and mind control that are continually weaponized against the public by media and government.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/s7sqBUbdJzPk

his podcasts PSYCHOLOGY OF FREEDOM
    Hosted by: Jason Christoff

Last edited by Delight; 28th March 2022 at 19:48.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (29th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2