+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and related matters.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Thoughts on Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and related matters.

[ Mod-edit: The first 13 posts below began their life on the thread Bitcoin, the war on cash, Clif High, and the NSA's long range plans, before I split them off to this new thread. -- Paul. ]

===

I used to follow Dave Kranzler and he's got lot of interesting things to say. The deeper you get into it, it's like entering a Corey Goode world with all sorts of characters.

Apple itself should not exist as a company. At least 30% of Apple's total value really belongs to Nokia. Apple, Samsung, Google all stole thousands of patents that belong to Nokia and they have won countless lawsuits over the years. The market makes no sense, Nokia is trading under $6 while Apple is a Trillion dollar company ?

If you take 30% away from Apple, Google and Samsung and give it to Nokia where it rightfully belongs, that is a very beautiful picture for the investors in Nokia

If the Stock Market crashes and peoples money get wiped out, what happens to the people who invested in Gold EFT Stocks or Junior Miners ? The historic anomalies of 100-Bagger Stocks, where does that money come from ?

I've always read of people getting rich from every Stock Market Crash in History. There are some winners
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th February 2018 at 17:09.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Antagenet (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), nzreva (23rd March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: Bitcoin, the war on cash, Clif High, and the NSA's long range plans

Well ... a couple of things you said in earlier posts, above, ZoSo925, seemed incorrect to me, so I stated my differing opinions and presented evidence for them.

But rather than respond by demonstrating specific awareness of these differences and engaging in a discussion of them, you responded with more scattershot (from my perspective) comments, related to the topics considered in this thread, but showing a rather limited awareness of the ways in which the views presented here differ from more conventional wisdom.

Whether this is due to some disability on your part, or due to some deliberately distracting ability on your part, or due to some misconception on my part ... I can't say for sure. But for now at least, such persistent distractions (from my perspective) are not what I welcome in the discussion here, on this thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anchor (21st February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), nzreva (23rd March 2018), onevoice (18th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

This is all a mystery. I really don't know how to digest the video you posted. I watched a good portion of the video but it's speculation. I have seen 15 different people speculate that a major crash will happen but what exactly happens or their speculation is totally different from the other.

The market is totally manipulated and rotten to the core, and I totally agree there will be a crash. It's just I dont believe everyone who has some sort of money in the market will totally loose. I did a search on Brandon Smith and he shows up a ton of times on Silver Doctors. Majority of people do not have anything positive to say about Brandon according to the comments on the first 2 search results. I sometimes visit Silver Doctors and it seems more people hate the site and find it for comedy value according to the posts there and I see people every day post and hate the Authors on that website

For some odd reason I just do not trust Bitcoin at all. Blockchain or whatever the latest and greatest technology. Anything Electronic and related to Binary Code can and always will be hacked. It does not matter if a Computer's network cable is disconnected, there is special networking capabilities through the electric power outlet that let's it communicate back. You can actually connect to the internet and post on this message board directly through your electric Wall Outlet and not even use your Cable/DSL/Dialup ISP with the right eqipment Nothing Electronic or Binary will ever be safe.

Edit: Sorry for stepping on any toes. I realize this is a Pro-Bitcoin thread and will avoid posting in this thread out of respect and any future drama. I don't like Clif High or Brandon Smith either. I thought this was a community thread or news thread of some sort and not a take it or leave it...this is the true answer type of deal
    Last edited by ZoSo925; 18th February 2018 at 00:42.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

palehorse (27th November 2021), Samson (21st February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Sorry to shake things up or derail things inadvertently. I'm just seeking truth and there is nothing but smoke and mirrors in this system we are living in

The bottom point I was trying to say is the market is so rigged and no one knows what is going to happen. The honest truth is the Stock Market is not FDIC insured and that is only system we are promised in the United States from any crash, regardless is the X amount of money. The Denis Leary quote - Life sucks, get a f-ing helmet. Whatever happens in this mess there are going to be winners and looser. We are all paying taxes to our government and have faith in their support for us after all and that's the way we have been living.

I've been reading around this website - RationalWiki. They have lot of funny stuff in that site. I never heard of Woo before but that is funny as hell and makes sense to represent things. Bitcoin is Woo, and they even have a sub-page called Engineer woo that I'm about to check out.

In respect this thread Title has the word Bitcoin in it, in ways I consider Bitcoin as a Rabbit Hole. For me personally, I choose to ignore it has any future. Based on that Binary and Electric is a flawed design and will never be fully safe. I'm not a mathematician, and numbers do lie. Maybe that is why numbers go to infinite is because it can be twisted and manipulated in every possible form that it keeps going on forever and forever.

In finance world and everything else in the world. We have Black Swan Events and Magic Fairy Dust that can't be explained.

That RationalWiki is wrong though. I found errors on Gold Bug. They claimed there is not enough Gold in the world and that is not true. Natural Earthquakes create Natural Gold and I could go into other things

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by ZoSo925 (here)
    A group of stocks can crash and that money will pop up and gained somewhere else in the market.
    That's a misconception, in my view ... a common misconception.

In major sell offs, the money doesn't go "somewhere else". It vanishes.

Let's say there's a million shares of Apple stock outstanding, at $100/share, for a total market capitalization ("market cap") of $100 million.

Then let's say that a mere one hundred of those shares trade down, at $60/share. That transaction involved a mere 100 x $60 == $6000. However the total market cap of Apple just fell, from $100 million, to $60 million, because the market cap is computed by multiplying the last sale price times the number of shares outstanding. Some $40 million (the old market cap of $100 million, minus the new market cap of $60 million) just went Poof !!

===

We are presently in what's arguably the largest financial bubble in recorded human history ... stocks, bonds, real estate, derivatives, ... and debt.

I anticipate that, just as the bubble upward has grown to incorporate major markets around the world, so shall the collapse downward.

Historically, this is how the "big boys" operate ... pump and dump ... now being conducted on the most massive scale we've yet seen.
    With all these derivatives and inflationary type of money floating around, i can see how the money just goes "poof." i think its by design if you follow the history of the monetary policy. I keep on hearing about gold and silver and food and water and air and perhaps crypto. In my opinion regardless of what we are going to, and how we come out in the end, I think it was by design. Do you really think that the rulers of the world will allow for the control to be given away from lack of planning? I think this was the plan for so long.

I do not have the details but if I was to put myself in their shoes and I controlled the worlds money supplies, would I have come this far to let it all just be taken away? I would believe that if i was any good about controlling things, that this was by design to let the masses believe they are choosing their lives when in reality all they choose is a flavor of my control. Maybe I am reading too deep into this, and i may not have any information to back it up but that is what it seems. What they show and what they hide are always so different.

my overall gripe is how do we overcome this change we havent really a clue about? I believe we are just wanting to live a peaceful life and it seems the elite are trying to control us every which way they can along in the process and allow for the illusion of freedom. I dont buy it.

my hope is that we can overcome this slavehood with our morals intact. Sometimes the environment around us manipulates us and we dont even know it. the money part of it, will help me overcome this if i wouldnt have to focus on money so much to live. I guess with all of this, that is my overall agenda. come out ahead so I can start helping those around me and get out of the rat race. lol. one can dream right?

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I ... will avoid posting in this thread ...
    I was hoping that you meant that. Apparently you didn't.

I hope for your sake that your mind is not actually as confused as it seems to me to be, from what I can make of your posts on this thread.

I hope you don't continue to post on this thread.

As a matter of fair play and due process, I usually avoid unilaterally using my "super admin" powers to settle what might be construed as a "personal conflict." But from time to time, in similar situations, I have encouraged the moderators, as a team, to take action. Sometimes they agree to, sometimes they don't ... that's their call.

Myself, and a few other members who have interest in these matters are using this thread to gain further insights into some challenging, but related, topics. Clear, original, insightful thinking is appreciated.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anchor (21st February 2018), ZoSo925 (20th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thalox (here)
    Do you really think that the rulers of the world will allow for the control to be given away from lack of planning? I think this was the plan for so long.

I do not have the details but if I was to put myself in their shoes and I controlled the worlds money supplies, would I have come this far to let it all just be taken away?
    Agreed - the rulers of the world have no plans to just let it all get taken away from them, and they have various, powerful, means at their disposal to ensure that they remain the "rulers" of this world.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th February 2018), Bob (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), onevoice (19th February 2018), thalox (20th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I feel horrible and sorry. It's all part of 1 big project I'm trying figure stuff out in life in general. In a convulated explanation - A necessary evil is necessary inorder to break the boundary of explanation in order to advance to next level.

I've come to the conclusion the whole system is rigged from the ground up. We are in a fixed environment stuck in a bubble. What's worst is the people who are in control know this and using it to their advantage.

Many of us have discovered the Glass that needs to be broken but we have to be very careful. We have absolutely no idea what happens once we break the glass. - It's basically a leap of faith from there.

The whole number system is rigged. We have the tools and material to build that Tower of Babel but that friggin Black Swan could just come out of nowhere and not only knock down the tower but screw things up so bad that the next people to try to find the material and tools to build again is going to take longer and even impossible by all means necessary.

Another major breakthrough needs to be involved. It's definitely something as big as a 4th Dimension or Dark Matter involved.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

thalox (20th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The whole concept of Bitcoin is interesting and has the IBM Token Ring capability or similar, but what is much different than all other Technology methods is this concept is using much more advanced Physics than normal computing.

There is money to be made on Bitcoin right now and there are tons of ways. Looking at Bitcoin in General and what it really does shine the spotlight on Video Cards - Nvidia and AMD.

I loved the 3DFX Voodoo 2 Video card when it came it, but was so upset when NVIDIA bought them out. I hated their cards, junky drivers and how they manipulated their software drivers to make their results look better over ATI and it was all BS.

AMD had merged with ATI and now we are at the crossroads or getting very close to it. Video Cards = Physics needed for the future of this Technology. Hopefully this is not all used against us as we are all the slaves helping build this Pyramid.

What it boils down to with this is Corporations in this new generation. It's all about the Copyrights and Patents. Whoever owns the most is King.

I forget part of the story behind part of the crossroads but it's between ATI vs Nvidia. ATI owns the patents of some of this Architecture and considered the sweet real gems needed. It has something to do with the X86 Architecture , but it's something that goes real deeper. Another lost relic is Matrox. They were a very popular company back in the day. Ever since the NVIDIA and AMD mergers this company has been kind of sitting in the shadows and a private company.

Matrox definitely has some very nice patents, but how much long of a wait is needed to make them bankrupt or to give up the goods to the bigger fish in the pond. Also, Texas Instruments. I have very very very strong senses on this company as well. They all have a piece of the puzzle. The mystery is how it's all going to be merged together and final results will be

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

thalox (20th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I feel horrible and sorry. It's all part of 1 big project I'm trying figure stuff out in life in general. In a convulated explanation - A necessary evil is necessary inorder to break the boundary of explanation in order to advance to next level.

I've come to the conclusion the whole system is rigged from the ground up. We are in a fixed environment stuck in a bubble. What's worst is the people who are in control know this and using it to their advantage.

Many of us have discovered the Glass that needs to be broken but we have to be very careful. We have absolutely no idea what happens once we break the glass. - It's basically a leap of faith from there.

The whole number system is rigged. We have the tools and material to build that Tower of Babel but that friggin Black Swan could just come out of nowhere and not only knock down the tower but screw things up so bad that the next people to try to find the material and tools to build again is going to take longer and even impossible by all means necessary.

Another major breakthrough needs to be involved. It's definitely something as big as a 4th Dimension or Dark Matter involved.
    I agree with your perception. Also I think you and Paul had a miscommunication and I was picking up what you were putting down and didn't take offense to it one bit. I believe you to be someone who came into the discussion randomly and not reading all 18 pages maybe? I'm assuming a lot. I read all of these pages last month and have been trying to catch up to the discussion. I am still in the learning process myself.

I do agree the great monetary reset is here. Will the world die? No, i don't think so. Will some die from this, yes. It will shift a lifestyle and as humans we shift in small areas of our lives, i believe this to be a monetary shift.

I try to be one with the world around us. "Jack of all trades, master of nothing." Monetary wise, in my position i am still a bit nervous of the coming changes and my agenda is to get past this so I can continue to contribute to the world knowledge and learn as much as i can before I move on to the "next level."

I do believe that the crypto arena has been a flavor of the agenda of the elite for some time. So what will this bring us to? I havent the clue in the details of the every day life of humans but i do think that a shift is coming soon.

Speaking of crypto, why not make a project avalon crypto of some sorts. maybe Paul is leet enough to help run the joint. lol. decentralize the server or the "project"?

the avalon coin? or the project coin? something? I dont know. why wouldnt you want to do something like that? If we are talking about crypto and all, what does this community look like in that sense?

ok. I just went on a tangent, sorry about that. I have been really interested in what Project Avalon thinks as well about this topic.

The great "tip top totalitarian effect" as David Icke would call it. I believe the financial sector to be compartmentalized and most in the field dont see it coming.

I believe that crypto is here to stay as its main focus is for AI to start surfacing. I guess my question is, how do we become a part of the change that the world is coming to anyways?

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

The whole concept of Bitcoin is interesting and has the IBM Token Ring capability or similar, but what is much different than all other Technology methods is this concept is using much more advanced Physics than normal computing.

There is money to be made on Bitcoin right now and there are tons of ways. Looking at Bitcoin in General and what it really does shine the spotlight on Video Cards - Nvidia and AMD.

I loved the 3DFX Voodoo 2 Video card when it came it, but was so upset when NVIDIA bought them out. I hated their cards, junky drivers and how they manipulated their software drivers to make their results look better over ATI and it was all BS.

AMD had merged with ATI and now we are at the crossroads or getting very close to it. Video Cards = Physics needed for the future of this Technology. Hopefully this is not all used against us as we are all the slaves helping build this Pyramid.

What it boils down to with this is Corporations in this new generation. It's all about the Copyrights and Patents. Whoever owns the most is King.

I forget part of the story behind part of the crossroads but it's between ATI vs Nvidia. ATI owns the patents of some of this Architecture and considered the sweet real gems needed. It has something to do with the X86 Architecture , but it's something that goes real deeper. Another lost relic is Matrox. They were a very popular company back in the day. Ever since the NVIDIA and AMD mergers this company has been kind of sitting in the shadows and a private company.

Matrox definitely has some very nice patents, but how much long of a wait is needed to make them bankrupt or to give up the goods to the bigger fish in the pond. Also, Texas Instruments. I have very very very strong senses on this company as well. They all have a piece of the puzzle. The mystery is how it's all going to be merged together and final results will be
    Ok, i have been reading up on the tech companies and what they are trying to do. The graphics card companies are making a killing on the mining side of the house in general. There are so many new "googles/microsofts/facebook/apple" companies doing start ups its not even funny. I would like to know who is going to be the big winner in the fight for ASIC's mining as CPU and GPU mining is coming to an end and now emerges another type of processing power.

There is alot of money to be made in crypto that is for sure but once the world inflation kicks in, we perhaps could just break even from what I am reading. I think I watched a random video on Cliff High talking about this as well. I am still skeptical on him btw.

I think that alot of old school "lost relics" that will emerge in a different sense or name or structure, are going to be the companies that have been planning this for ages. The old silk road of the hacker days. The internet days.

I am following a particular crypto that they are talking about AI being the center of it. They will have "oneness" with AI. He has been doing it since the late 90's.

https://singularitynet.io/

This is stuff out of the movies. (as if they have been telling us for years.) This new world is here and I hope we can just find our way through.

If I could relate it to something already in this world, I would say that this crypto tech is the beginning of the HBO show, "West World".

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thalox (here)

I agree with your perception. Also I think you and Paul had a miscommunication and I was picking up what you were putting down and didn't take offense to it one bit. I believe you to be someone who came into the discussion randomly and not reading all 18 pages maybe? I'm assuming a lot. I read all of these pages last month and have been trying to catch up to the discussion. I am still in the learning process myself.

I do agree the great monetary reset is here. Will the world die? No, i don't think so. Will some die from this, yes. It will shift a lifestyle and as humans we shift in small areas of our lives, i believe this to be a monetary shift.

I try to be one with the world around us. "Jack of all trades, master of nothing." Monetary wise, in my position i am still a bit nervous of the coming changes and my agenda is to get past this so I can continue to contribute to the world knowledge and learn as much as i can before I move on to the "next level."

I do believe that the crypto arena has been a flavor of the agenda of the elite for some time. So what will this bring us to? I havent the clue in the details of the every day life of humans but i do think that a shift is coming soon.

Speaking of crypto, why not make a project avalon crypto of some sorts. maybe Paul is leet enough to help run the joint. lol. decentralize the server or the "project"?

the avalon coin? or the project coin? something? I dont know. why wouldnt you want to do something like that? If we are talking about crypto and all, what does this community look like in that sense?

ok. I just went on a tangent, sorry about that. I have been really interested in what Project Avalon thinks as well about this topic.

The great "tip top totalitarian effect" as David Icke would call it. I believe the financial sector to be compartmentalized and most in the field dont see it coming.

I believe that crypto is here to stay as its main focus is for AI to start surfacing. I guess my question is, how do we become a part of the change that the world is coming to anyways?

Yea, I think what originally happened is on the Forum Index I saw this thread and no clue where the page was on and all I see is the Market Is Going To Crash or something.

It's was like the whole combination of so many people speculating and the fact we have so many 3-Ring Circuses with all sorts of Side Freak Shows attached promoting, and doing every kind of antics and it's like no no stop the madness.

Forget name, that Brandon kid and see 10,000 other people like him steering people into wrong direction. I'm sure he's a good soul aside from speculating it's I feel he does not know the full picture of things -- While Clif High I'm not so sure about. The guy is totally brilliant no doubt about it and I do like some things he says, but my gut feeling and reading his Aura I do not see good intentions and he's got other plans going on off on the side.

There is so much maddness and people are totally selling their house and life savings and diving into this. The Monetary Shift is totally plausible, we have always been hearing about this 1 World government. It's Communism that was predicted will be the final result with all this but the 2 major factors left to connect the puzzle is Government and Religion.

Which is the right one ? LOL and if it's the right one does it contain all the right elements. Random people always Jews are to blame but that is part of the system design to make us believe that. They are not living in paradise and we are all stuck on this planet together - But now we have to factor in this new Black Swan = Transgender and it appears in order to evolve to the next level this has to be accepted. The media is showing us all the freaks and drama on TV but just like every group they are all not like that. ---- I'm seeing lots of collective patterns here that can be applied to other things

I saw some mention on the GLP forum and they have a sh#%Coin they are calling it but there is so much fighting and drama over Bitcoin (LOL) I think they created a new private forum and opened the door for invite and not sure if it a closed party now or anything.

There is such a big massive cloud of smoke that the only real true safe spot is your normal bank account. As far as investing and investing tactics; it's all based on Luck and Chance with no guarantee.

How we prepare is the grand question. It could maybe be another 100 years ..hahah, or after the next total Apocalypse for that next civilization to start off with.... That some crazy stuff and could be a bottomless pit of speculation.

LOL x 1,000 can you imagine in the year 3049 when the next civilization makes fun of us while living a much better life all to the thanks to us...buahahah

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

It's so crazy how people make money off this. There are so many combinations and you really don't have to invest money in Bitcoin at all, but rather something associated to it and hit the jackpot beyond your imagination.

I think I actually heard the word ASCI the other week but was not paying attention. I just know it was used mainly regarding Printing or Print Interface.. I'd have to catch up and been since Windows 95 days since I last heard that term

There are going to be tons of Start-up companies like that link. Things get into dangerous waters and major risk. They may ask you for money to start a crowd funding or something or this market too is just like the Bio-Tech market. Put some money here and there and hope one of them gets bought up by a larger company. There all sorts of risk and you also have to deal with day traders and other shorting and manipulating.

I never got to see West World yet and have HULU. There was something very similar on Showtime but it made me so sick and soulless in a way I could not bear to watch anymore...but may attempt to watch it. I forget the name of that show.

In regards to a Global Reset. This is going to be very weird how this will play out. Given the factors all Government and Religion has folded their cards and merged. It's going to be Money Money Money. The next money system could be a completely different architecture from the last.

Little Breadcrumb clues have been dropped how some countries are testing methods of just giving citizens money, even if they are not working at all. On top of this, we are seeing a whole new Philosophy how "Everyone" get's a trophy, even the kids who lost. --- These are little Breadcrumb clues and just speculation

Another odd but moldy Bredcrumb. WTF is up with North Korea ? 2 year of nothing but smack talk and we send several Naval Armadas over there and nothing. Weird stuff with ships getting damaged......Cloud Smoke....Cloud Smoke... Oh look check out Kim Jong-un hot sister at the Olympics. I'd hold on to this breadcrumb just for safe keeping to see if this breadcrumb has merit

Damn, always have more stuff that pops in. Another Moldy odd Breadcrumb is after the Clinton and Trump election they were having a party with the Jesuit Club in fancy suits and they looked like they were best friends all along
    Last edited by ZoSo925; 20th February 2018 at 13:28.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Default Re: Thoughts on Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and related matters.

I really screwed up and see what went wrong. I had a train of thought from a different topic and was applying to the wrong thread

22. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

as for info about Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies please start here with darkjournalist's interview with Catherine Austin Fitts:

http://www.darkjournalist.com/s-fitts20.php

please stay well all-

Larry

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I've come to the conclusion it boils down to the golden logic of It's really all about survival of the fittest and everybody for themselves.

Regardless of what anyone says, there really is "I" in team

Be very careful because there are Time Out Referees hiding in the shadows.

Never forget the term Black Swan. It's all part of the game and we will never conquer it. Not in this lifetime at least.

Time Out Referee = Black Swan

A black swan event has three properties that make it so.

Rarity
    The black swan is a rare event.[3] It lies outside the realm of common experience and nothing in our past experience points to its possibility. A black swan is that million-to-one chance that statisticians said would never happen because it was a million-to-one chance. Of course, million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10.

Extreme impact
    When the black swan strikes, it has a massive impact. It is two of the world's tallest buildings being destroyed, it is a stock market crash that wipes out billions, it is a tsunami or earthquake over a major city. Not only is the qualitative nature of the black swan outside our regular experience (meaning we can't see it coming), so is its sheer size — a single event can dominate over all other factors.

Retrospective predictability
    This property explains the concept of "black swan blindness" or "black swan denial". It is the illusion that we can actually see things coming. This is because of the narrative fallacy; our ability to construct a sensible story using only the pertinent information, happily discarding the information that wasn't actually useful in the end. This can only be done with the benefit of hindsight — failing to understand this makes you more vulnerable to their effects.

Last edited by ZoSo925; 21st February 2018 at 07:18.

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Holy friggin hell. Anyone who claims to be a Mathematician is lying. I am the Mathematician and GOD.

This is why I have always been considered dangerous and called a Black Sheep and Targeted Individual.

It's all true - A Million to 1 Chance is really 9 out of 10 Times. That missing #1 = GOD and GOD chooses what he wants to pass down to others.

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    as for info about Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies please start here with darkjournalist's interview with Catherine Austin Fitts:

http://www.darkjournalist.com/s-fitts20.php

please stay well all-

Larry
    thanks. i was able to see this video a few weeks ago i believe. i do agree with some of it, but i felt the pitch as well. It is very hard to weed through all this information.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to thalox For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018)

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

this seems very interesting. I wonder if this is attached to pedogate or part of some bigger plan.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...d-abuse-files/

28. The Following User Says Thank You to thalox For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

The "be all and end all" of the subject of digital money is that if you can't buy what you want and/or need with it, it is not worth a hoot! Also, if the cash in your pocket is not worth the paper it is written on, at least you are free to offer it to someone in exchange for a loaf of bread. With digital "value(?)," someone else can control your digital account, withhold its use from you, with or without excuse, and you are no better off than the poor chickens in the coup waiting to be roasted.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast