+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: The Eleven Twenty-Five (11:25) Phenomenon and Major Natural Disaster Dates

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The Eleven Twenty-Five (11:25) Phenomenon and Major Natural Disaster Dates

Quote Posted by FireRat (here)
    It is also interesting that 'act of God' relates to this 18. As to my thoughts on what may be behind the strange coincidences involving 11 and 25...I think there's a hidden pattern of happenings in nature that strikes often when these numbers come up in Numerology. The numbers themselves might not be causing the events, but they do appear during disastrous times in numerology involving our Gregorian calendar's dates....but then again, maybe there could be some deeper meaning to why 11 and 25.
    Well, it can be the mind of God, which is supposed to work "mysterious ways." But there are instances where God can let you "hack into his mind" rather quickly. Here is an example based on the discovery of numbers 11 and 25, which appear prominent as time data of natural disasters, which are sometimes referred to as acts of God.

Since the most significant number between 11 and 25 is number 18 - the average of 11 and 25 - you try to meaningfully decode it. As I already showed you, 18=3x2x3 where 3, 2, and 3 are number of leters in ACT OF GOD. God is well aware of this and will act upon this in a significant way...

ACT x OF x GOD = 18 (3x2x3)
    ACT + OF + GOD = 8 (3+2+3)
    ACT OF GOD = 3 (number of words)

The result is 18, 8, and 3. Since these numbers have the same origin (ACTOFGOD), you give them a squeeze to obtain 1883.

In the next step, you go back to the year of 1883 and look for a top natural disaster that occurred that year. If you find a real biggie - something really extraordinary - then you have successfully hacked into the mind of God. Now remember that God is almighty so he can build an incredibly powerful graviton laser the effect of which we saw back in 1883: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1883_eruption_of_Krakatoa

"The 1883 eruption was one of the deadliest and most destructive volcanic events in recorded history."

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member FireRat's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Eleven Twenty-Five (11:25) Phenomenon and Major Natural Disaster Dates

Very interesting thoughts Pluton! It is plausible that 1883 is linked to your idea of the numerology of 'act of God'. The number 18 also has one more numerological property that is hard to ignore... 18 = (6+6+6). Could there also be a link to 666? makes me wonder is this could also be a clue or another piece of the puzzle. Interestingly, the square root of 666 is 25.81, there's the 25. Even stranger, in geometry, an equilateral triangle of 11 levels contains 66 units...if we add 25 more levels, we end up with 666 units. A triangle of 36 levels has 666 units. Upon trying to meaningfully decode 11:25, some really interesting finds sure do come up. Another hugely devastating year in the world was 1755, when in November of that year a Monster M 9.0 estimated earthquake and subsequent tsunami destroyed Lisbon, Portugal taking 60,000+ lives...1755 = 1+7+5+5 = 18...and summing the middle numbers of thw year... 1755 becomes 1(7+5)5 = 1(12)5 = 1125. The same is exactly true for 1935, another big disaster year.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

UPDATE...5/2/2019...Looking Ahead to May 2019.

First real quick, we look back on April 2019. There were indeed coinciding 11-25 dates with some of April's biggest events...
    1. Taiwan was struck by a strong M 6.2 earthquake that caused damage and injured dozens on 4/18.
    2. The Philippines was rocked by a destructive and deadly M 6.1 earthquake which killed dozens on 4/22 near Manila.
    3. Mozambique was struck yet again by another powerful Cyclone (Kenneth) on 4/25. The Category 4 storm left at least 40 dead and extreme destruction...with the full scope of the disaster not yet known.
    4. A deadly, damaging EF-3 tornado struck Louisiana on 4/25 as well.

What will May bring?? well, this could be part of the story...

There are all kinds of 11:25 dates this month. Based on this numerology alone, we could assume May 2019 will be quite active, possibly about April's level, with a busy-looking chart compared to the early months of 2019.

Lets see how things unfold in the weeks ahead, the experiment keeps on...
    Last edited by FireRat; 2nd May 2019 at 20:15.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Here's the Numerology chart for June 2019!

Last month saw many severe weather events and strong earthquakes during these types of dates, including the year's first Magnitude 8 event on 5/26/2019. What will June have in store?...time will tell. This month's numbers point to a near-normal to slightly above-normal phase for events. I would advise caution with June 11 and June 25 though, those are particularly intense dates.

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Important Update...6/24/2019...World Earthquake Activity on the Rise.

Dear Project Avalon members, these are just my thoughts so don't take this the wrong way, I've edited some wording here for this reason...

The latest indications are that we might just see another major earthquake event between now and Wednesday the 26th, with Tuesday the 25 looking the worst. (based on the numerology phenomenon and taking into account recent earthquake activity).
    There has been a major upsurge of earthquake activity in East Asia and Indonesia in the past few days that has worsened in the last few hours, with several magnitude 5 and 6 events in the Papua region followed by a Magnitude 7.3 in the Banda Sea just hours later, Monday local time there.

This activity comes on the heels of magnitude 5.0+ and 6.0+ happening in China and Japan, respectively, between June 17 and 22nd. It is important to also add the huge May 26 Peru Quake and powerful June 16 quake in New Zealand, and last but not least the swarm of Magnitude 5's seen offshore Oregon and Northern California in the last few days as well. Look at this map I snapshot and edited from the USGS site, it shows the significant quakes of the last 30 days!...

The past large quakes of late May and mid June leave South America and New Zealand as significant places to watch IMO, and the West US coast should also be on guard due to those suspicious 5-pointers seen these past 3 days (the Cascadia Subduction Zone in particular)...but there's now an even greater threat for a large and possibly destructive earthquake in eastern Asia and/or Indonesia, which is where things have heated up in the days and hours leading up to the potent 6/25 date mentioned earlier. I believe that recent earthquake activity can sometimes be a signal/warning of other large near-future earthquakes to come, and this time period feels appropriate for me writing this post. This has to do with what some might call "foreshock theory", or something along those lines.
    Hopefully nothing comes out of this recent activity spike! If we're lucky, the M 7.3 event in Indonesia will be the peak event of the current surge in activity.

I made an experimental "earthquake watch/risk" map below, simply based on the recent seismic events to highlight places that might want to keep an eye out just in case. The areas in red have the greatest risk due to either having the most recent big quakes or having had a very large one in the last 30 days. The areas in orange are like 2nd riskiest, and green is like a "medium risk".

No one has the ability to forecast earthquakes, myself included, and this is purely experimental based on beliefs in numerology and 'foreshock theory, etc.', so take with lots of grains of salt:

Hope this adds valuable information in some sort of way!
    Last edited by FireRat; 25th June 2019 at 19:41.

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by FireRat (here)
    Hope this adds valuable information in some sort of way!
    Thank you.... but I mean this with respect: it's not valuable information at all.

Supposing a skilled remote viewer sees a plane crash. But where is it? And when? Is everyone in the world to stop flying for a while?

It has the apparency of being important, but when considered closely, without the airline, the location, the date, and/or the tail number, even if this is a real plane crash that will happen, it's actually almost completely useless to know.

If such a plane crash prediction were to be publicized, without any specifics, all that would happen would be that millions of travelers would be very anxious for a few weeks, and quite a number might cancel their journeys — and then be really angry that nothing had happened after all to the flights they'd planned to take.

I think the moral of the story may be: when making a prediction, of any kind, what's the exact purpose of the warning? It's a good question, I suggest, and might really need a little careful thought.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (24th June 2019), Hervé (24th June 2019), Tintin (25th June 2019), Yoda (24th June 2019)

8. Link to Post #47
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I suspect that *some* predictions are broadcast by the dark side to produce fear and focus collective energy to create a specific event.

The more attention focused on a specific event, the more likely it will manifest, positive or negative.

If a prediction is associated with thoughts of inspired action, not fear, the prediction has value. Otherwise we are feeding the dark energies.

Inspired action feels good. Fear does not.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th June 2019 at 19:30.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2019), Constance (24th June 2019), FireRat (26th June 2019), Nasu (25th June 2019), Tintin (25th June 2019)

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Indeed it does, I may have gone a bit too far with my last post. I don't mean to scare anyone, just wanted to write down something that I felt the need to share. This whole thread is an experiment and observational, but I tried to make a prediction given the recent earthquake activity increase in our planet. It's unfortunate that these things get taken the wrong way often, so I will refrain from making such posts from now on.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Constance (26th June 2019)

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

funny that now this thread got moved to this section, it never really was about expressing myself, but about possible correlations between numbers and dates and events. It would have been nice for it to remain viewable to the public outside of the members area. Hopefully this thread hasn't given off the wrong message all along.
    Last edited by FireRat; 25th June 2019 at 22:08.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

14. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Hi there Firerat

Mod hat on here.

The reason I moved your post initially was so that this thread would be out of public view until you had made the changes and also because this really is your own experiment, it really is the best place for it.

As I mentioned to you in a PM that I sent to you, the members here have a very large responsibility in reporting to other members things (that can be of a potentially sensitive nature) in a highly responsible manner and wherever we can, using facts and figures to back things up.

Whilst making a prediction around something and sharing it is fine, and caution is always a good thing, there was a bit of a concern that the tone of some of the language being used was a bit alarmist in its nature and we didn't want to alarm readers unnecessarily if what was being reported was purely experimental.

It was why I asked you to enlarge your disclaimer and to remove any wording that was purely alarmist in its nature so that there would be no misunderstandings or unintended consequences.

I trust that this makes things clearer for you. Please feel free to PM me or any one of the other mods if you need to discuss this further.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

FireRat (26th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Understood, Constance.
    Hopefully the previous post is better the way it is now, if there's anything else you think should get edited feel free to PM me too.

It is an experimental thread, and others are welcome to add their thoughts, chime in, or just make observations. Hopefully this thread will be easily found and accessible by anyone wishing to read the contents of numerology for past and future dates relating to Earth Changes.

I've always believed numerology to be a tool handed down to us from our ancestors, a treasure trove of wisdom, and it can be used to understand many things. My main interest is in the weather and geology, and this ancient wisdom does seem to shed light on things and patterns easily missed by today's generations.
    Last edited by FireRat; 26th June 2019 at 07:05.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Bill Ryan, in regards to your question and comment, the purpose of my "warning/ prediction" was to raise awareness so in case something happened, all people living in areas-recently-having-earthquake-activity could be prepared on that particular date just in case (but still go about their lives of course). My mother and several other family members live in Peru, and they made sure to have their Earthquake Bag ready and handy near the exit on this date in case something happened there for example, that kind of preparation. I felt compelled to write that post after having seen what happened on the prior numerology dates like this one (5/26/2019 & 6/16/2019)...if the pattern continued then 6/25 or thereabouts should have had at least one M 6.0+ quake and a potentially damaging one too.

The "prediction" was that a strong and damaging earthquake was likely to happen June 25 or very early June 26 in certain world areas most prone to EQs at this time (Indonesia, Central America, S. America, Japan to Kamchatka, to name the main locales for 6/25). Since earthquakes can happen on so many locations, the location is the hardest thing to predict. My sophomore attempt to predict, if you will, was purely experimental and based on my own observations of where recent events happened in the last 30 days.

So this was my guesstimate on where the events of Late June 2019 could have happened, particularly June 25 local time and other numerology dates like this one.

Your airplane crash example pretty much exposes the challenges of real earthquake predictions (if that will ever even be a thing). This kind of prediction can lead to quackery, and I myself may have come across as a Quack too, lol.

Last edited by FireRat; 26th June 2019 at 07:59.

19. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Been away for some time (computer issues)...this is September 2019, a must see IMO.

Could Hurricane Dorian have something to do with some of the early September dates shown here? Hopefully no, but i'd say watch the storm closely if you live in the Southeast US, the National Hurricane Center is having a very difficult time forecasting the storm's path because they foresee it stalling over the Bahamas later today and probably still being near Florida's east coast trough Tuesday and then all from FL to the Carolinas being possibly impacted Tuesday-Thursday.

20. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Time for the October update, the experimental numerology watch continues...

This looks like a rather sloppy month with a bunch of low-grade and marginal eleven twenty-fives, but few medium-level dates. No super high risk dates, but if there was a close candidate it would have to be 10/25/2019.

Overall a much better-looking month than last, at least.

21. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

11/2019 update:

*edit*
    The dates of 11/6, 11/15 and 11/24 might also warrant the Red color.

Last edited by FireRat; 21st November 2019 at 05:41. Reason: fix for 11/29

22. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Finally got the December numerology update btw!
    here it is folks...

Based on this numerology phenomenon alone, I would say December might be a better month for the globe than November was. Perhaps there will be less major natural disasters overall, that is the hope. I'd say still watch the 2nd half of December, which may be busier than the 1st half, with 12/19, 12/25 and 12/28 being the stronger numerology dates. In a nutshell, it seems the busiest part of this December could be the days between Dec 19 and Dec 28.

23. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

JANUARY + FEBRUARY 2020...........

24. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

25. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Main days with this phenomenon are in red for 1st place, yellow for 2nd place.
    Last edited by FireRat; 16th April 2020 at 06:51.

26. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Perhaps the latest anecdote surrounding this number phenomenon:
    One of the severe tornadoes that ravaged the Southern US on Easter Sunday, 4/12, struck the Chattanooga TN area late that night and the Doppler radar picked up a very strong, interesting and chilling image signature, something that meteorologists often refer to as the 'debris ball', the blue pixels circled in the image below...

The twister lifted debris high enough into the air that the radar identified the oversized particles as non-rain and it came up blue within an otherwise red severe storm mosaic. Well, look a what time the image showed up on the Weather Channel's radar that night.

Few things say 11:25 like a Debris Ball at said time, on one of the main days with the phenomenon this month.
    mm+dd+yyyy = 4/12/2020 ... 4+1+2+2+0+2+0 = 11.
    dd+yyyy = 1+2+2+0+2+0.= 7, but a hidden 25 exists if 1+2+2+0+20 = 25.

The Eleven is the main significant sum on that day, and the hidden 25 added a bit to this as well.

Interestingly, there is also some historical parallel between the 2020 tornado event and one tremendous event that happened way back in 1936.
    The 1936 Tupelo - Gainesville tornado outbreak, the 2nd deadliest in US history, struck during April 5th-6th, and featured two massive tornadoes (an F4 and an F5), that destroyed two towns just 12 hours apart. this happened from 8 PM on 4/5/1936 to 9 AM on 4/6/1936. Tupelo MS and Gainesville GA had sections completely laid to waste in the event, which killed 454 people, and is only behind the 1925 tri-state tornado outbreak as the deadliest tornado outbreak in US history.

April 6 1936 was the date riddled with this phenomenon as well...
    mm+dd+yyyy = 4+6+1+9+3+6 = 29 = 2+9 = 11.
    dd+yyyy = 6+1+9+3+6 = 25.
    (notice how the 25 here was found in straightforward manner).

The numerology was similar to 4/12/2020, but even more significant, and the events of 1936 were even worse. Both 11:25-phenomenon April dates in 2020 and 1936 featured multiple violent tornadoes that caused major impacts! It's just one of those interesting 'history repeating itself' kinds of moments, wow, and I thought I'd share this curious anecdote with you all.

News on last Sunday's event in other states, especially Mississippi, which had twin monster tornadoes near each other Sunday afternoon... one of which was TWO Miles Wide:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/dennism.../#7a9a8b9b72e6
    Last edited by FireRat; 17th April 2020 at 02:20. Reason: image fix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast