+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: The Eleven Twenty-Five (11:25) Phenomenon and Major Natural Disaster Dates

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: The Eleven Twenty-Five (11:25) Phenomenon and Major Natural Disaster Dates

Numerology isn't my thing, but this is interesting (from yesterday): Tonight at 8:20 and 20 seconds in Military time it will be
    20:20:20 2020.
    This only happens
    once in history.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eva2 (15th November 2020), FireRat (23rd April 2020), Journeyman (31st March 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member FireRat's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Eleven Twenty-Five (11:25) Phenomenon and Major Natural Disaster Dates

That is pretty neat onawah!
    Lots of twenties! It's fun to see times that have numeric patterns like those. There's a future date with a nice pattern kind of like this, and it's 10-10-2020. multiples of 10, and at 10:10 and 10:20 pm it makes for a really cool number sequence.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

onawah (23rd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

A little late, but better than never, here's May 2020's numerology chart and the eleven/twenty-five aspects this month contains. Lets see how mother nature behaves in the weeks ahead. I've got my eye on the time period with the greater concentration of such dates, May 16-25.

Since it is May, climatology favors severe weather/tornadoes and major flooding as being the likeliest weather event scenarios during these dates. Earth changes such as earthquakes, volcanoes, and landslides are also ever-present possibilities during these kinds of dates. Could these dates continue to have correlations with major natural events/disasters? That's the experiment, and it continues...

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

​There's something else that's pretty odd regarding the numbers 11 and 25. It just so happens to be the numbers of the start and end days of the Chinese Year of the Rat 2020, and there has not been anything like it in at least the last 100 years (I looked at charts back to at least 1920). This year's Chinese zodiac year began on 1/25 and ends on 2/11 next year, so The current Rat Year began on a day #25 and will end on a # 11 day.

The chart above only shows the Years of the Rat since 1924, but on other sites I've seen a complete list going back to 1920 and there are no other years in which 11 and 25 were both the start/end dates for the same year!

This adds a touch of mystery to 2020 IMO, it might mean something considering the way the year has behaved so far.

The following year of the Ox begins on 2/12/2021 and will likely and hopefully be a better year for the world than 2020.​

btw, 5/20/2020 was a significant date that featured Cyclone Amphan hitting land in India and Bangladesh. This powerful and damaging storm struck on a date with perfect, powerful '11' Numerology (5+2+0+2+0+2+0 = 11). Also, May 20, 5/20, had a 'hidden 25' (5+20 = 25).

Also, the next notable numerology dates are of the '11' type and in full date format (mm/dd/yyyy) these dates are: June 1, 2020 & June 10, 2020.
    Secondly, in mm/dd/yy format, the near-future '11' dates are 5/31/20, 6/3/20, 6/12/20, 6/21/20 and 6/30/20.
    I'll try to have the full June 2020 Numerology chart up soon in the next few days.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

wondering (2nd June 2020)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Hey all, been having some mangy computer issues as of late but was finally able to make numerology charts for June and also July, might as well post both now since it's 6/12.
    Good News for a change, especially in the short term. Here they go...

JUNE 2020...

JULY 2020...

Looks like better news overall, there are no red days to speak of during these 2 months!
    There are several medium-level yellow days however, especially in July, which means that Juklly could be busier than June, but then again the risks for those days to bring a natural disaster aren't exactly high. The number 11 is the main phenomenon seen in the 3 most important left-hand columns (mm+dd+yyyy , mm+dd+yy , mm+dd) during these months, and not so much the 25. The presence of the 25 is actually much rarer than the 11, which can show up as 29, 38, 47, etc.
    The medium presence of '11', particularly in July when we have several 'yellow dates', could still imply that we may see some notable events in the weeks ahead. Overall, these months are about average, with June possibly being even below-average in natural disaster risk... so good news it seems!
    Last edited by FireRat; 13th June 2020 at 04:20.

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

This is how November and December 2020 look regarding the 11-25 phenomenon. ..

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_121.png
Views:	56
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	45128
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_122.png
Views:	52
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	45129

The hurricane season has gone insane, Iota the 30th named storm of the Atlantic hurricane season could bring massive impacts to Central America starting on 11/16 onwards, floods and landslides being the biggest dangers.

Other major natural disasters are not ruled out during the 2nd half of November.

December looks a bit better, but there's still some risk, especially during 12/22 - 12/25. Fingers crossed that these possible future events are mitigated.

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

11. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Busier February than March 2021 perhaps? We'll see...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Journeyman (3rd February 2021)

13. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

​Tornado Outbreak Likely 3/17/2021 - 3/18/2021, Southern US

This could be one of the bigger tornado outbreaks since 2011, and I feel like this danger arose fairly quick with meteorologists taking note and catching on to this escalating threat Tuesday, only a day earlier. This event is short notice and could come up on a lot of people quite fast. We're gonna really need the luck of the Irish on this St. Patrick's Day, holy cow! IMO this threat is very big because there's a large area that could see major EF-3 or higher tornadoes later today and especially St. Patrick's evening into the night. 3/17 looks like the big weather day out of the two, but 3/18 could continue the nasty weather into Georgia and my neck of the woods in the Carolinas. March 17, 2021 gets 'yellow', but I think it may be even a bit more intense than the other yellow days this month, and is the strongest one of March 2021. In attempt to try to keep up with what's going on later today and to see if the numbers have any clues, this date's 11/25 numbers are as follows...

Whole Date Sum - 3/17/2021 - has a hidden 25, if we keep the 17 whole when adding. This sum is the most important sum for a date too, which is why it's on the leftmost column of the sums in the chart.
    3 + '17' + 2 + 0 + 2 + 1 = 25.
    Interestingly, this hidden 25 only exists on the 17th March, and the same isn't true for 3/8/2021 & 3/26/2021, which can't add to 25 in any way.

Month + Date - 3/17
    3 + 1 + 7 = 11
    Pretty straightforward. March 17 is one of those dates that add up to 11 in the month + day numerology sum. This month + day sum is the 3rd most important sum of a date's numerology.

Day + Last Two Digits of Year - 17/21
    1 + 7 + 2 + 1 = 11
    This is on the lower half of importance in sums in a date's numerology, but it still can add on more significance. Out of the lower half of the 10 sums for a date's numerology, this one is on the upper end, so basically the 6th most important sum for the date.

Taking all this into account, I do think 3/17/2021 has an edge over all of the other dates this month. Part of this is due to that hidden 25 which the other '8' days of the 8th and 26th do not have, this month this year. In addition to the hidden 25, the date also has two solid '11's to add to the mix, so this date qualifies as an 11/25 date more so than a 11/11 date. It still doesn't rank as the most potent 11/25 date out there, but solidly earns the 'yellow' - or Medium risk - and this is still a notable risk, which may be what could somehow feed the severity and violence of the potential tornado outbreak that is looming. This tornado scenario is likely how the Eleven-Twenty-five energy will manifest this time, and hopefully the luck of St. Patrick's day can somehow offset the misfortune that this numerology phenomenon can bring.

Best of luck to all those in the States of Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee... these states are in the highest risk zone for the tornadoes this time. Keep a wary eye and weather radio/news handy!​

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Journeyman (31st March 2021)

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Looking back on March, the tornado outbreaks were perhaps among the most impressive and destructive events of the month. The event dates were 3/17 and 3/25-26.
    These are now the numerology charts for April and May 2021, and it looks to me like April could be the busier of the two months. I would not be surprised if we see more large tornado outbreaks this April, and if the events are to coincide with the more powerful 11/25 dates, look out.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Journeyman (31st March 2021)

17. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Thanks for this latest update @FireRat

Having read the thread, just to rewind slightly:

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    So, this devil says it's just creating the patterns you want to see in pure randomness (see number 3 above).
    Quote Posted by FireRat (here)
    Hello 5th,
    Your name tells me you probably have an interest in numbers. I do as well, as you can tell. You have valid points, I appreciate seeing some sort of feedback here, it shows someone is reading this and that my time is likely not being spent in vain. c
    Firstly, I wanted to add my feedback and say thank you, I've found this fascinating and I think this sort of attention to detail and thorough and consistent work is essential if we are to find patterns in our world that may be there but aren't readily apparent.

From the prior exchanges I saw that you posited a naturalistic explanation that just happened to be manifesting on the 11 or 25 points of our calendar. The moon was mentioned, that seems an obvious potential cause for any monthly fluctuations. Another, which may be of interest is the electromagnetic universe hypothesis, I wonder if that's something you've come across?

If you'll forgive me for then looking at the esoteric side. One thing which helped me to look again at the world was a realisation that 'the powers that be' take numerology very seriously indeed. I now believe that Astrology is not some forgotten remnant of a superstitious age, current leaders are clearly aware of it and apparently co-ordinating the timing of events to take advantage of benign influences.

Then there's the esoteric meanings of numbers themselves. I imagine you may have already looked at this and don't want to derail your thread in a direction you're not comfortable with, but I did find some references I thought I'd share:

The Phoenix Enigma site is run by Cory Daniel, a very astute guy from Phoenix Arizona. He's no longer a practicing occultist, but he's knowledgeable and thorough in his research. I think some of these references are very interesting, particularly around the idea of chaos / storms.

Number 11

Quote The number eleven is important in that it can symbolize disorder, chaos, and judgment. Coming after 10 (which represents law and responsibility), the number eleven (11) represents the opposite, which is the irresponsibility of breaking the law, which brings disorder and judgment.
    Quote In China, the number 11 represents the way (the Tao) of the sky and the earth. It is the number of the central union of the sky, 6, and of the earth, 5.
    Quote A cycle of magnetic activity of the Sun lasts eleven years. A new cycle has begun in 1984.
    Plenty more interesting references on his 11 page including a lot of 9/11 stuff.

He's going through the numbers but not done 25 yet. In numerology of course it also sums to 7, which could mean that it's a cycle moving from chaos to perfection? I'm probably going a little deep down the rabbit hole with that one...

I did find 25 here.

Quote Represent the Universal Word of God, according to Abellio.

According to saint Augustin, the number 25 represents the Law.

Represent the multiplication of creatures which overlap on the double world of the spirit and the matter, according to R. Allendy: "it is the life graduating on all plans and evolving by the opposite polarity game".
    I thought the polarity reference interesting. Could 11 and 25 represent opposite polarities? 11 Chaos and 25 Law? That makes me think of the duality represented in the two columns of Solomon's Temple on the Masonic drawing board, Boaz and Jachin and that in turn makes me think of 9/11...

Anyway, that was where I got to on those numbers. Thanks again for all the work you've put into this.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 31st March 2021 at 10:00.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

FireRat (8th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Hi Journeyman!!
    Thank you for such amazing feedback, I just happened to drop in amd check on the thread and finally read your message, I really appreciate your input and point of view! I must say I think much like you and agree on a lot of things, it really is important to look at things from all possible angles and the esoteric is definitely one of them.

Quote If you'll forgive me for then looking at the esoteric side. One thing which helped me to look again at the world was a realisation that 'the powers that be' take numerology very seriously indeed. I now believe that Astrology is not some forgotten remnant of a superstitious age, current leaders are clearly aware of it and apparently co-ordinating the timing of events to take advantage of benign influences
    This right here! I feel the same way, astrology & numerology are not a remnant of a superstitious age, but rather a tool handed down hundreds of generations which contain much wisdom. There are patterns in nature that the naked eye can't see, and tbis may be true in the case of the 11/25 phenomenon.

I've also read about the Number 11 and its association with chaos and destruction! It really is striking, and the 25 is lesser known but does have quite powerful characteristics both mathematically and esoterically. The 11 being chaos and 25 being the Law and the opposite polarity thing could be another piece of the puzzle from an esoteric viewpoint!

Quote In China, the number 11 represents the way (the Tao) of the sky and the earth. It is the number of the central union of the sky, 6, and of the earth, 5.
    This is also another really interesting point, in fact it may also have something to do with the 25 too and how it relates to the 11. Some years back, I read that the number 25 in Chinese Astrology/Numerology is called "the greatest yang" which also means the greatest heaven (sky?), because 25 is the resulting sum of all the regular odd numerology numbers from 1 to 9...
    1+3+5+7+9 = 25

Then there is also something called the Law of 5's too, I remember hearing about that one long ago, I think it involves multiplication... and 5x5 just so happens to be 25.
    Furthermore, 5x5x5x9 = 1125.
    this has the three fives and a 9, which means the end of a cycle perhaps.

From another angle, the square root of the famous (or infamous) number 666 begins with 25, approximately 25.811, and a man in the 17th century named Francis Potter, formed a theory regarding a connection between 25 and sqrt 666... in which the approximation of Square Root 666 = 25 and 25/31.

I happen to find this a bit intriguing because the fraction 25/31 which gives the .81-ish decimal to the 25, looks like it could relate to a calendar somehow (31 days max on calendar, 25th of 31 days). So there's 25 twice in the root of the number of the beast.

This last thing I mentioned is pretty out there, but also deserves to be looked at too, I'm all for the esoteric and the mathematical.The more I look into these numbers the more I find really remarkable stuff. I can say without a doubt that there's really something going on with these numbers, and between these numbers, and it correlates to our most commonly used calendar system.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Journeyman (8th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Smile Re: The Eleven Twenty-Five (11:25) Phenomenon and Major Natural Disaster Dates

Quote Posted by FireRat (here)
    Hi Journeyman!!
    Thank you for such amazing feedback, I just happened to drop in amd check on the thread and finally read your message, I really appreciate your input and point of view!
    You're welcome! I suspect a lot more people are interested in this from the page views alone, but it's perhaps difficult to know how to respond, some subjects invite a response, here you are setting out a very comprehensive picture, the only area left, where I think you may get more interaction, is on the question of 'why' is this happening, what could be the source of the relationship?

Quote This right here! I feel the same way, astrology & numerology are not a remnant of a superstitious age, but rather a tool handed down hundreds of generations which contain much wisdom. There are patterns in nature that the naked eye can't see, and tbis may be true in the case of the 11/25 phenomenon.
    I think the value of your work is cumulative. Being able to see these patterns recur over time is remarkable.

Quote I've also read about the Number 11 and its association with chaos and destruction! It really is striking, and the 25 is lesser known but does have quite powerful characteristics both mathematically and esoterically. The 11 being chaos and 25 being the Law and the opposite polarity thing could be another piece of the puzzle from an esoteric viewpoint!
    Quote This is also another really interesting point, in fact it may also have something to do with the 25 too and how it relates to the 11. Some years back, I read that the number 25 in Chinese Astrology/Numerology is called "the greatest yang" which also means the greatest heaven (sky?), because 25 is the resulting sum of all the regular odd numerology numbers from 1 to 9...
    1+3+5+7+9 = 25
    The Greatest Yang again suggestive of dualism, alternating poles of activity? Some kind of fluctuating field?

Quote Then there is also something called the Law of 5's too, I remember hearing about that one long ago, I think it involves multiplication... and 5x5 just so happens to be 25.
    Furthermore, 5x5x5x9 = 1125.
    this has the three fives and a 9, which means the end of a cycle perhaps.

From another angle, the square root of the famous (or infamous) number 666 begins with 25, approximately 25.811, and a man in the 17th century named Francis Potter, formed a theory regarding a connection between 25 and sqrt 666... in which the approximation of Square Root 666 = 25 and 25/31.

I happen to find this a bit intriguing because the fraction 25/31 which gives the .81-ish decimal to the 25, looks like it could relate to a calendar somehow (31 days max on calendar, 25th of 31 days). So there's 25 twice in the root of the number of the beast.

This last thing I mentioned is pretty out there, but also deserves to be looked at too, I'm all for the esoteric and the mathematical.The more I look into these numbers the more I find really remarkable stuff. I can say without a doubt that there's really something going on with these numbers, and between these numbers, and it correlates to our most commonly used calendar system
    Maybe there's a chicken and egg question. Was the calendar imposed to reflect the phenomena and align it with the numbers, or is there some kind of manifestation which the numbers somehow encourage or amplify? Maybe the calendar system and its development would be somewhere to look?

I don't really know much about Astrology, but as I understand it, it dates back well before our present calendar. There's also a 13th sign Ophiuchus which was to all intents and purposes obscured from most peoples knowledge. I only found out about it after an article in the MSM. It was said that it was ignored to make calculations easier, I wondered if it was to throw people off the scent.

As you can tell I don't have a great deal more to add! I do think your work is interesting however and it made for a nice surprise when I found it and it got me thinking in another way.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

FireRat (9th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Thanks again Journeyman!
    You're really helping me think about the 'why' aspect of this phenomenon, it has so far been quite an enigma in the sense of explaining exactly why 11 and 25 are disproportionally showing up on dates that have major disasters! I've been tracking the 11/25 for about 5 years, and also have been into Numerology as a whole for almost 20. It is important to note that there are other number patterns that have ties to natural disaster happenings aside from the 25/11, mainly consisting of a strong presence of the numbers 1,7,8,9 in key positions of the numerology chart (mm+dd+yyyy, mm+dd, dd day number, and y+y+y+y year sum), and the presence of 13/22 (both 13 and 22 in this case for it to work) anywhere on the numerology charts. This could help get a view of an even bigger picture.

The 11/25 phenomenon is far more powerful however, and it actually does seem to become even a bit more active when the other number phenomena of the 1,7,8,9 and/or the 13/22 share the numerology chart rows with 11/25 for the same dates. In this case the '7' is any other 7-energy number excluding 25, which seems to be in a league of its own.

Quote Maybe there's a chicken and egg question. Was the calendar imposed to reflect the phenomena and align it with the numbers, or is there some kind of manifestation which the numbers somehow encourage or amplify? Maybe the calendar system and its development would be somewhere to look?

I don't really know much about Astrology, but as I understand it, it dates back well before our present calendar. There's also a 13th sign Ophiuchus which was to all intents and purposes obscured from most peoples knowledge. I only found out about it after an article in the MSM. It was said that it was ignored to make calculations easier, I wondered if it was to throw people off the scent.

As you can tell I don't have a great deal more to add! I do think your work is interesting however and it made for a nice surprise when I found it and it got me thinking in another way.
    These are great points and ideas!
    I do think the calendar and its origin could hold more clues, it would be good to investigate this. The sign of Ophiuchus is something pretty interesting too, and some astrologers do consider it as a 13th sign in sidereal astrology. Its position between Scorpio and Sagittarius made me want to look it up a bit further, because funny enough 11/25 as a date (November 25) is between Scorpio and Sagittarius more or less. *edit - Looking up the sidereal dates, I found Nov 25 to be smack in the middle of Scorpius, which is a short one spanning Nov 23 - 28, and most sources place Ophiuchus from Nov 29 - Dec 17... close enough, although the date 11/25 missed this 13th sign by a few days, but still interesting to point out.

I'm glad you found my thread to be a nice surprise! It's great to be able to share this info with someone like you on here and get more feedback and ideas. Hopefully we can find out why the numbers 11 and 25 seem to bring about nature's fury more often than the other numbers. I have a feeling the answer will be on the more esoteric side of things!
    Last edited by FireRat; 9th April 2021 at 05:40.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Hym (9th April 2021), Journeyman (9th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Hey guys, been away from the comp for a bit, but managed to take a look at June's numbers and made a chart for the month!

This month does look a bit on the active side, got my eye on June 11 and June 20 in particular, as well as the yellow clusters of dates in Mid June and Late June. If I were to guess on which events we might see, it would be flooding events, tornadoes and maybe a strong earthquake or 2.

I'll try to get July in soon

26. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Alright folks, this is the chart for this upcoming July 2021! Looks like good news:

Overall, this month looks good, and could be among the better months of the past several years for natural disasters, based on this numerology alone. Take this with a grain of salt just in case, but I'm feeling quite positive about July 2021. There are only two days worth mentioning during this month, July 13 & July 22, and they're yellow dates instead of being red. A low amount of natural disasters around the world can be assumed next month, with any events happening then also having a low chance of being major events.
    Hope you all enjoy the upcoming month & holidays!

-FireRat.

27. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

August 2021 numerology and the 11:25 phenomenon. Lots of green moderate days and a few yellow ones. Might continue to be a somewhat active month based on this alone.

September 2021 numerology chart showing the 11:25 phenomenon then, looks quite interesting. Not as many back-to-back dates of concern like August but instead traded with stronger dates, especially the ones in yellow & red. Big event month likely, again based on this alone.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Harmony (22nd September 2021)

29. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Something might be amiss guys, on 9/11/2021 the Canary Islands began witnessing the awakening of Cumbre Vieja with a seismic swarm at La Palma that led to the eruption of Cumbre Vieja a few days ago, the first one in 50 yrs.

As some of you might know, Cumbre Vieja is a big deal. The volcanic island has shown signs of possibly collapsing into the sea in the distant future but with uncertainty about exactly when, and a collapse may be triggered by a powerful eruption or major earthquake there. This is big, the threat for a major tsunami in the Atlantic comes from this thing, it is actually scary to see Cumbre Vieja of all places becoming active right now, and I sincerely hope it's not it's time to fall into the sea anytime soon! Experts are saying the eruption here could last 4 to 8 weeks, so now thru Late November would be the riskiest time.

Looking to this numerology for possible answers, it really is odd to note how this all suddenly began on the 9/11 date of all the days, with its wild 1125 numerology. Could something more happen at Cumbre vieja in the weeks ahead on dates that are similar to the day this thing awakened? Lets take a look at some possible candidates, starting with how 9/11/21 was:

9/11/2021
    9 + 11 + 2+0+2+1 = 25
    Day = 11.

9/29/2021
    9 + 2 + 9 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 1 = 25
    9 + 29 = 38 = 3+8 = 11

10/25/2021 in mm/dd/yy form.
    1 + 0 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 1 = 11
    Day = 25.

11/9/2021
    11 + 9 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 1 = 25

Same goes foe 11/18/2021 & 11/27/2021.

Last but not least, 11/25 itself could be worth mentioning as it contains both these numbers.
    Some or all of the above dates should be watched closely. If Cumbre Vieja awakened on a 11:25 date, perhaps it could do something dramatic like blow its top or collapse on another such date? Hopefully this isn't onto something bad. All eyes on this island in the coming days and weeks just in case!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Harmony (22nd September 2021), Journeyman (23rd September 2022), wondering (21st September 2021)

31. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Here's the chart for October 2021, there's a handful of yellow mid-level dates to watch for, and the 25th is a classic example of a 11-25 date, so might be worth watching just in case.
    The day is the 25, and the sum of the date in mm/dd/yy format = 11.
    Btw, that type of sum is the 2nd most significant kind of sum to find 11 or 25 in, behind only the mm/dd/yyyy sum.

In fact, the only time October 25th itself had more significance than this year's in recent times, with the full mm/dd/yyyy sum = 11, was back in 2010. That day brought the worst Tsunami disaster to occur in the time between 2004 Indonesia and 2011 Japan, when a M 7.8 quake near Sumatra sent a 30 foot tsunami into the Mentawai Islands. Hopefully nothing like that is in store this time around, but it would be good to be prepared just in case.
    ​​​​​​​
    Last edited by FireRat; 5th October 2021 at 04:11.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Harmony (5th October 2021), Journeyman (23rd September 2022)

33. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Guys, we have two major 11/25 type dates coming up, Nov 9 & Nov 11, both are worth watching very very closely!

11/9/2021 is just like 9/11/2021, and 11/11/21 is hauntingly similar to 3/11/11 in the two-digit year form.
    11+11+2+1 = 25
    3+11+11 = 25

This could be significant everyone. I'll have the full numerology for Nov 2021 up soon.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd November 2021), Journeyman (23rd September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast