+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Gratitude

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: Gratitude

I am grateful that I have found this forum which get me connected with you guys~
    I am grateful of learning so much knowledge from you guys~~
    I am grateful that I can help~~~
    I am grateful of finding the truths~~~~
    I am grateful that I am in control of my life, I can decide whatever I want to do and nothing can stop me (even after death)~~~~~

You guys are Amazing
    Keep Up the GOOD WORKS guys, love ya all

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

Michelle Marie (17th March 2018), Noelle (18th March 2018), onevoice (16th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), The Freedom Train (16th March 2018), Valerie Villars (18th March 2018), Vernaianawa (16th March 2018), Wind (17th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    I am grateful for the energy to make it through another day.
    I'm taking this one. Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    I am grateful for heat included in my rent.
    Ha ha Thanks for the laugh

<3 Grateful
    I love you Petra! I am grateful for your presence on the forum, on this thread, and on this planet.

xoxoxo
    Elizabeth

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Leonard (here)
    I am grateful that I have found this forum which get me connected with you guys~
    I am grateful of learning so much knowledge from you guys~~
    I am grateful that I can help~~~
    I am grateful of finding the truths~~~~
    I am grateful that I am in control of my life, I can decide whatever I want to do and nothing can stop me (even after death)~~~~~

You guys are Amazing
    Keep Up the GOOD WORKS guys, love ya all
    I am so grateful for your enthusiasm and your fantastic positive spirit, Leonard!

I am grateful for your attitude and for the fact that you are self empowered and indomitable! I am going to take a leaf from your book, and endeavor to nurture this spirit in my own heart and soul! Thank you for the positive vibes!

xoxoxo

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Leonard (16th March 2018), Michelle Marie (17th March 2018), Noelle (18th March 2018), onevoice (16th March 2018), petra (19th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), Vernaianawa (16th March 2018), Wind (17th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

What a marvelous evening, listening in the background to a video (well, mot truly listening) while my daughter is parcticing piano and singning, this is what i am truly listening to without her knowledge

She has a nice mezzo-soprano voice, so soothing

Thank to the universe for this evening

Thanks also for juicing fruits and veges to start a diet again, with an old juicer whose life expired tonight lol. Then I remember that I have another old juicer somewhere in the basement. Solution found.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Michelle Marie (17th March 2018), Noelle (18th March 2018), onevoice (16th March 2018), petra (19th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), The Freedom Train (16th March 2018), Vernaianawa (16th March 2018), Wind (17th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Today I am so grateful to my friend Mark, whose expertise, training, and spirit of generosity are making it possible for me to do some really intense and amazing work on myself. I look forward to the day when I can return his kindness with healing work of my own, which I know I am capable of providing. I just need a bit more time to heal first.

I am grateful for the opportunities I have had lately to, yet again, learn patience and non-attachment. I try not to get my hopes up for much of anything really, but when I am told to expect some form of help and it is not forthcoming, I become anxious and upset. This is another good lesson for me to learn patience.

I am grateful for my friend, who will be treating my daughter to a new bicycle for her birthday. My daughter will be thrilled, and I am very relieved, because I want her to get something special this year - she is turning 13!! AAAAAHHH!!!!

I am grateful for Avalon, and for the space to express my gratitude here, and to share in other people's gratitude. I LOVE to read other people's gratitudes, it just makes me so happy!

I am grateful that my brother was able to take the car out and go to the mall with his girlfriend after I got home from work today. He got some money from our grandfather and was able to get a pair of boxing gloves and some clothes that he wanted. He also took my daughter with him, and she had a great time. He was so happy when he came home, it just lit me up.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Flash (16th March 2018), Michelle Marie (17th March 2018), Noelle (18th March 2018), onevoice (16th March 2018), Rich (16th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), Valerie Villars (17th March 2018), Vernaianawa (16th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    What a marvelous evening, listening in the background to a video (well, mot truly listening) while my daughter is parcticing piano and singning, this is what i am truly listening to without her knowledge

She has a nice mezzo-soprano voice, so soothing

Thank to the universe for this evening

Thanks also for juicing fruits and veges to start a diet again, with an old juicer whose life expired tonight lol. Then I remember that I have another old juicer somewhere in the basement. Solution found.
    Juicing is awesome!! Oh Flash congratulations, how exciting! I love juicing!! I am so grateful that you have a juicer and are planning on using it! To your health!

Your daughter's singing sounds lovely - the perfect soundtrack!

I just love love love reading about your love and appreciation for your daughter. It makes me *very* happy!

I am grateful for you Flash!

xoxoxo~!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Flash (16th March 2018), Michelle Marie (17th March 2018), Noelle (18th March 2018), onevoice (16th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), Vernaianawa (16th March 2018), Wind (17th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I am thankful for the beauty I cannot see, the smells that are beyond me, harmonies that hold me, the pain that transmutes for me, the mirrors that abound. ta

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

I am grateful that our seriously ill cat had a good time outside exploring our backyard, despite bleeding from his mouth. After weeks of having to be carried to his litter box, he went to do his business this morning all by himself before dawn. I was so happy to see that he waited for us by the bathroom this morning before dawn like he used to do before he fell ill. Despite his illness, he did his best to remind us that he still loves us.

I am grateful for the banana tree that survived the sub-freezing weather in February.

I am grateful that I have been able to revive a tropical starfruit tree that was in "coma" after the sub-freezing weather in February after several days of intensive energy healing sessions. After a month of showing no life, the starfruit tree sprouted 2 new leaf clusters today.

I am grateful for the navel orange trees that are in bloom and the bees that are pollinating them.

I am grateful for the strong upper winds that blew away all the chemtrails that were sprayed in the sky today.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Flash (17th March 2018), Michelle Marie (17th March 2018), Noelle (18th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), The Freedom Train (18th March 2018), Valerie Villars (17th March 2018), Vernaianawa (18th March 2018), Wind (17th March 2018)

14. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

I am grateful that my cat is doing well in his new home and my friend he went to loves him so much. I am grateful he found out he is an absidian and he is not allergic to this type of cat. They sleep together and Miso gets his belly rubs! And...I can visit him.

I am grateful that I have a really nice, helpful, and peaceful roommate.

I am grateful for my friend, Christine, who shares same interests with me -- she is such a light in my life!

I am grateful that I'm still friends with my Ex-landlord. I am grateful to have spent time in the forest where I used to live. I am grateful for the fire in the wood stove and the warmth it provided.

I am grateful for my new friend, Tom, who offered to help me move some stuff tomorrow.

I am grateful that the 3rd day of my water fast is almost over. (I will be grateful on Monday when I eat again!)

I am grateful for the presentation I went to last night with people from the ECETI ranch -- interesting information.

I am grateful to visit this thread and hear about everybody's gratitude.

Thank you!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Noelle (18th March 2018), onevoice (17th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), Vernaianawa (18th March 2018), Wind (17th March 2018)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)
    I am thankful for the beauty I cannot see, the smells that are beyond me, harmonies that hold me, the pain that transmutes for me, the mirrors that abound. ta
    I am grateful for your poetry Vernaianawa!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    I was so happy to see that he waited for us by the bathroom this morning before dawn like he used to do before he fell ill. Despite his illness, he did his best to remind us that he still loves us.
    This is so very sweet and touching, onevoice, thank you for sharing!

I am grateful that you were able to revive your starfruit tree, and that you have orange trees! How fantastic!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Michelle Marie (18th March 2018), Noelle (18th March 2018), onevoice (18th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), Vernaianawa (18th March 2018)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I am grateful that my cat is doing well in his new home and my friend he went to loves him so much. I am grateful he found out he is an absidian and he is not allergic to this type of cat. They sleep together and Miso gets his belly rubs! And...I can visit him.

I am grateful that I have a really nice, helpful, and peaceful roommate.

I am grateful for my friend, Christine, who shares same interests with me -- she is such a light in my life!

I am grateful that I'm still friends with my Ex-landlord. I am grateful to have spent time in the forest where I used to live. I am grateful for the fire in the wood stove and the warmth it provided.

I am grateful for my new friend, Tom, who offered to help me move some stuff tomorrow.
    I am grateful that you are surrounded by such loving people! This is clearly a reflection of the wonderful loving energy that you exude. Your friends are as lucky as you are! Thank you Michelle! xoxo

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Michelle Marie (18th March 2018), Noelle (18th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), Vernaianawa (18th March 2018)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

I am grateful that I got some clearing work done by a friend of a friend. I had a lot of stuff that needed clearing, which was no big surprise. I knew I did because as soon as I started working at my new job, I became increasingly anxious and stressed, then got to a point where I just felt angry all the time, and couldn't really relax. I am an empath and pick up energy really easily from the people around me - my boss has a lot of dense energy going on, probably because he is a lawyer and there's a lot of negativity with legal proceedings and in the courts. I feel like my usual self again, after months of building tension and dis-ease. Thank god. I am so grateful!

I am grateful that I had a chance to rest this morning.

I am so very grateful to my friend John, who took my daughter and I to Walmart to buy her a new bicycle for her birthday. Because I cannot afford to do much for her this year beyond putting on a party for her and her friends, this is such a blessing. She is so happy! This is what she got: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Huffy-26-...llow/844867253 , and this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bell-Spor...-Horn/17619558 , which is hilarious.

I am grateful that I had the time today to begin cleaning and preparing my car for sale.

I am grateful for my friend Karin, who I love so very dearly.

I am grateful for fresh, cold water to drink, which I bottle at a local spring.

I am grateful for my recovered memories, which are helping me to have more compassion for and patience with my mother.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Michelle Marie (18th March 2018), Noelle (18th March 2018), onevoice (18th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), Valerie Villars (18th March 2018), Vernaianawa (18th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Today, I am grateful for youtube and whoever it was that made the videos I studied to learn how to replacce exterior door handle of the new car that I bought. I am grateful to my friend for lending me his socket wrench set. I am grateful for the sun today, which made working on the cars in the junk yard to salvage a replacement door handle not so cold and miserable. And I am grateful for my own perseverance and determination, which finally paid off after two days, about four hours of work total, and many failed attempts, to remove and replace an exterior door handle, which turned out to be a very tedious and tricky task!

I am grateful that I had the time also to clean my new car, and finish cleaning and preparing my old car for sale, as well as listing it on craigslist. I already have a buyer for it, after having listed it several hours ago! Yay!

I am grateful that it is now time to go to bed, because I am tired!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th March 2018), onevoice (20th March 2018), petra (19th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Today, I am grat fuel to be lying down right now.

I am grateful for a wonderful session with my friend.

I am grateful that my daughter is enjoying her theater program.

I am grateful for the reminder to double down on my meditation practice. I will need to find a way to make more time in my schedule than I currently have for my practice. It is very important.

I am grateful for a valuable lesson today in meeting people where they are, and in not taking on their stuff. It is frustrating to see how somebody could be helped when they are unwilling to take the initiative, but I have to learn to step back.

I am grateful for how much love and light my daughter carries in her heart. She is turning 13 years old soon and I am amazed.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Michelle Marie (21st March 2018), onevoice (21st March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018)

26. Link to Post #114
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Today I am grateful for the freedom train who continually reminds me to count my blessings instead of the other things I tend to count..

With Love
    Eelco

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Michelle Marie (21st March 2018), Rich (21st March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Today I'm grateful that I saw my son, spoke on the phone to my sister, my brother, and my mother. We all live in different states, but I'm so grateful and excited that I will see them next week when I drive to Arizona.

I'm grateful for my car. I am grateful that I cleared out the last stuff I had to move over from my cabin.

I am grateful that I had a nice conversation with my ex-landlord and that we will be meeting up after my trip.

I am grateful for my friend Kathleen. I spoke to her today, and she is driving down to Arizona with me.

I am grateful for this forum and for the opportunity to share and focus on gratitude.

Sending lots of love
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

onevoice (26th March 2018), Rich (21st March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), The Freedom Train (21st March 2018)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Today I am grateful for the freedom train who continually reminds me to count my blessings instead of the other things I tend to count..

With Love
    Eelco
    And I am grateful for your post, Catsquotl, because it has renewed my commitment to this thread. I thank you!

xoxo
    Elizabeth

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Today I'm grateful that I saw my son, spoke on the phone to my sister, my brother, and my mother. We all live in different states, but I'm so grateful and excited that I will see them next week when I drive to Arizona.

I'm grateful for my car. I am grateful that I cleared out the last stuff I had to move over from my cabin.

I am grateful that I had a nice conversation with my ex-landlord and that we will be meeting up after my trip.

I am grateful for my friend Kathleen. I spoke to her today, and she is driving down to Arizona with me.

I am grateful for this forum and for the opportunity to share and focus on gratitude.

Sending lots of love
    MM
    Have fun in Arizona, that sounds exciting Michelle Marie!

I am grateful that your move is almost complete, congratulations!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Today I am grateful for a free moment at work to post here on the forum.

I am grateful for the reminder yesterday to renew my commitment to my meditative practice, which seems to always fall by the wayside when I become busy and overwhelmed with work and responsibilities. 15 minutes a day. I must carve out the time for this daily. I am determined to find a way.

I am grateful for Project Avalon. Loving ya'll.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Catsquotl (21st March 2018), Michelle Marie (21st March 2018), onevoice (22nd March 2018), Rich (21st March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

I am grateful today for the help of my therapist.

I am grateful today for the energy to wash the dishes when I came home from my therapy session.

I am grateful today that I sold my car, and I now have enough money to buy my daughter a birthday present.

I am grateful today that I am relatively healthy.

I am grateful today for my friend Suzanne, whose help has been invaluable to me.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Michelle Marie (26th March 2018), onevoice (26th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018)

34. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

I am grateful for everyone who posted on the Silly Season thread, which for some silly reason, acted as a wake up call for me today.

A special thank you to Ernie Nemeth for his patience and guidance as I dove off the deep end.

Also, a huge thank you to Avalon as it has been a guiding hand and course corrector for me for many years.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Flash (28th March 2018), Michelle Marie (26th March 2018), onevoice (25th March 2018), Stephanie (24th March 2018), The Freedom Train (26th March 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd March 2018)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Thank you, Ascension, I am grateful for your contribution to this thread!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am grateful for my daughter, who was born this day 13 years ago! Phew!!!

I am grateful that the birthday party I planned and oversaw yesterday went fairly smoothly, thank goodness!

I am grateful that my daughter was so appreciative of everything I did for her this weekend for her birthday.

I am grateful that it is now time to lie down in bed and rest!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Flash (28th March 2018), Michelle Marie (26th March 2018), onevoice (26th March 2018)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

I am grateful that I finally got ready for my trip. My friend is here and we leave in the early morning.

I am grateful that my roommate checked my tires and put air in them.

I'm grateful that I found something to wear to my niece's wedding.

I'm grateful for all the food we have to take with us. We like healthy organic stuff. We have carrots and celery, soup and bread, juice and water, and chips and almonds. Oh, and chicken sandwiches.

I'm going to be grateful the whole time I'm gone, so if I don't have time to write, just remember I'm being grateful as I visit with family!

I'll be grateful to be in the sun!

MM

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Flash (28th March 2018), onevoice (26th March 2018), The Freedom Train (27th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast